All hotels in Battleboro, North Carolina, United States of America
7095 NC Highway 4, Battleboro, NC, 27809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Arrived at 10:30 PM and guests had to checkin through a window in the vestibule. Made me concerned about safety of the location.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"Dianne"
We were staying just overnight while on the way north. Nice Denny's next door and just off I95.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
"Very nice stay"
Alice at the front desk was terrific! Early and easy check in. Good room, good breakfast and quiet!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Ronald
"stay"
Awwsome
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
An
I was very happy with my stay room was clean and everything worked. No complaints from me, I would stay here again no questions asked. Thank you.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2015
Sergio
"Might stay again if there's no children"
The hotel was overall in nice condition. The rooms were clean and the housekeepers were very friendly. The front desk staff were ehh, ok we were greeted by Alice who wasn't the easiest or friendliest to get checked in by. There were children throwing footballs in the parking lot around the cars and running up and down outside the rooms all hours of the night . Total chaos and none of the hotel staff said a thing.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Forget Best Western."
Only double beds no queens. Only Dennys near by
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
Joyce
Good for the price. Few restaurants but Denny's next door was better than expected with good steak and fresh vegetables. Good stop for an overnight stay driving up or down east coast. Breakfast had eggs as well as yogurt and other expected items. Cable tv and Internet included.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Gail W.
This was a one night stop over on our way south. Hotel was clean and easy to access off 95. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
irene
"comfortable room"
Stayed here once before. Chose it again because we liked it so much. Room is well furnished and spacious. Bathroom area clean with newly installed sink and bath area. Restaurants on both sides of hotel, within walking distance..
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Cindy
Good for a stop over.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Marlene
I will never use expedia again, this hotel was great...no thanks to expedia. Tks for wasting my time
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Love Best Western's Beds!!"
It was great, just wish your hotel had the option for the jet tub outside the bathroom like the one in Emporia did. Love the beds, wish I could take them home with me!
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Rob
"Nice hotel & convenient."
Enjoyed my stay and will recommend to my friends and associates that they check it out when making travel arrangements.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Will return"
excellent place
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"One night stay on way to Florida."
Quiet and good breakfast. Easy access to 95.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"QCU"
Good location, good service, Extra clean and very nice remodel hotel. Staff received my thumbs up award. Only one very small problem that needs to be resolved asap! The shower curtain in the room was not long enough to deflect the water from flooding the bath room. Management did say this issue will be corrected within 30 days. QCU ...gives 3.99999 stars
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"A very convient to hi way."
Nicest motel in gold rock. Staff was pleasant Rooms clean comfortable. Breakfast was more than adequate. Will go there again
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Convenient, priced right for stop along I95
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"undercover value"
clean room,very nice b'fast... excellent value.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Matthew
We have stayed here three times. This trip our location was next to the pool. Our room was a little dirty. ( bathroom tile, corner of floor). I'm sure it's busy but it looked like it needed a good scrubbing. The front desk staff was ok. The night staff seemed a tad annoyed. Great location off i95. I think we will look for a slightly better place on our yearly travels towards North Carolina beaches. For @100 we can find something cleaner and nicer.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Short , overnight stay"
Nice room, comfy bed
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Ricki
"I will stay here again"
Room appeared to be updated. Very clean. Very comfortable bed. Close to the interstate. Nice breakfast
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"John's review"
Hotel was Clean, Staff was friendly and Hotel was reasonably priced. Not Far from various Restaurants. Offered a decent Continental breakfast too. Bathrooms could use some upgrading but I've stayed in worse for more money.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"you get what you paid for"
got there the staff was great. room clean and neat. bed too soft. horrible wifi connection. would not recommend only if you want 1-2 stars. you get what you paid for.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
barbara
Great place to stop overnight
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Happy Trails"
Great stay, friendly staff. Nice continental breakfast in the AM.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Nick
"overnight stop"
I had a party of four that needed to stop overnight. I had reserved the room by phone. I had one of my party that could not do stairs and would need an elevator if the room was not on the first floor. The room was on the first floor! The beds were comfortable. The chair could have been more comfortable. There was two lights not working that the staff came with new lights to fix shortly after we checked in. The toilet ran a bit at night, the staff came the next morning to fix it. The breakfast was free with our stay--coffee, pastries, pancakes, fruit--hot and good, plentiful for everyone.
Other trip May 3, 2015
cindy
"Couple get away"
Check-In staff was friendly and Housekeeping made sure I had clean towels. Will stay again.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"not impressed"
There was coffee left in the coffee pot in the room!
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Comfortable overnight stay"
Very clean room. Service was fine.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Gilbert
"One night FAN"
I was pleasantly surprised since I had booked on line and asked for a room on first floor, and they even gave me a handicapped room, which had an easy access to shower!, easy access on and off 95' breakfast was standard carb filled items, they had a few yogurts but they were old! Otherwise, I got exactly what I paid for.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Helen
"Want to return"
We were not in the neighborhood long enough to rate it, but the hotel was close to a delish.! place to have dinner. Our breakfast was great also. The only thing....could be improved is the coffee, why don't you try Starbucks. It would bring your rating up even more.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"traveling home from Florida"
This is our 2nd stay ... and again we have been very pleased. Rooms and beds are always comfy and the breakfast is more than adequate. We will definitely make this our regular stop over.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Barbie
"Convenient"
We like to stay at this hotel when traveling home from Florida. It is right off of Route 95. It is clean and the staff is very accomodating.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Sandra
"Not satisfied"
They cancelled my reservation due to they not getting my cc info that was on the reservation. The staff was not at the least helpful or concerned that I was being inconvenienced. The power went out they don't have back up generator and didn't apologize for any of the problems. Will not stay at that location again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
bigred
"Good one night stay"
Hotel was average, room was clean, but smelled of carpet cleaning solution, bothered my allergies. Bathroom was missing shampoo and though towels were clean they were old and worn and scratchy. Would have been nice to have extra towels. Breakfast was a little skimpy, but there is a Denny's next door if you want something a little more hearty.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Review of Hotel"
The Hotel.com rep said there was a full breakfast, it was continental and we had to go somewhere else for breakfast at an additional cost. Only two restaurants, including the breakfast location, were in neighborhood. The room was hot/cold all night. The staff mentioned that they would be re-furbishing it soon. However, the room needed some cleaning and minor repairs.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"please please please lay off the Febreeze !!!"
I stunk of febreeze until I could wash everything from my stay. The breakfast was gross at best. Never again too many other good choices.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Very nice staff and a good location"
Checked in later then expected no problem they were waiting for us. Had a very nice complementary breakfast. I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Diamond in the rough. Good stay!"
Good hotel, not really near anything. Rocky Mount NC was only like 15 mins away. Looks newly renovated. Very clean, staff was very nice, room smelled great. Neighborhood was ok but not much to do. Safe
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable. friendly Staff
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Stanley
"traveling"
only stayed to get some sleep before moving on. Everything was fine, quiet area,Slept well. Breakfast was good and we enjoyed the friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Overnight stop on our way to Florida. Good Experience, clean rooms and liked the parking right outside the room.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"not just a best western great eastern tooo"
nice and quiet ,clean and accommodating
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Wow !!!"
With easy access off I-95, this motel was recently renovated...new carpets, tiled bath and shower, granite sink-top...tastefully and thoroughly renewed...nicer than my own home!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Staff is unfriendly"
The staff was rude at check in and they didn't have their act together. I had to call Expedia for assistance and they also found the hotel to be difficult. Expedia was trying to resolve every thing but after 20 plus minutes Expedia felt it was best if I stayed someplace else.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Tracy
"Better than expected for the price!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Kay
"Not worth the $ cheaper places to stay close by"
We arrived very late after traveling all day, we were only looking to rest and clean up , than get back on the road. We being my partner and two kids- who were the main reason we even stopped to sleep. Upon arrival we entered the room and immediately we were overwhelmed with a musty and moldy smell.. I went into the bathroom and the ceiling above the toilet was falling down and particles were all over the toilet seat and floor. I did not have the strength or heart to wake up and carry my boys.. Do I just dusted off the toilet seat and put a towel I. The floor. We left 3 hours later and did not have anytime to address this with management! I paid over $80 dollars for this room and honestly there are so many other 1/2 that price places to stop and sleep... What a waste of $$ and regret staying there!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Not too far from I95. Good night's sleep"
check-in went ok. The beds were very clean and comfortable. In fact, the entire room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast doesn't even start until 7am.... We're long gone by then.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014