All hotels in Battleboro, North Carolina, United States of America
7095 NC Highway 4, Battleboro, NC, 27809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice overnight stop"
Convenient to I95. Room was fine. Breakfast was plentiful and well tended by staff. All staff we're very friendly and professional.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Hospitable Staff"
Staff was super friendly. Facility is older but is maintained well. Well worth the money.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
familyof5
Everyone was friendly the room was very nice. I would stay there anytime. The price was good.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Convenient"
I was very impressed with the quality of the Goldrock Best Western for the price. We just stopped there to break up our long drive from St Augustine to Chincoteague Island and so was not expecting anything particularly flash. All of the staff that we encountered were very friendly and polite. I highly recommend it as a place to stay. We did not venture too far afield, so I cannot comment on the surrounding area or amenities.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"What some great people"
The stay was wonderful helpful staff all the way grade A. Let family check in early, did not mind going out of their way from doing there job to help us in any way. Enjoy myself so much will be going back for another say July 17,2014 pasting threw headed to GA from NJ see y'all soon
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
AJ
"what i liked best"
the bed was very comfortable the pillows were great
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Pretty good stay"
Was a great place to stay not a bad area and very quiet. For what I paid for the room it was well worth it if I had to travel that way again I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Lajuan
"convenient"
Nice room walk to Hardees or Dennys next door
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
excellent hotels. Nothing to complain about. Clean. Nicely furnished. Quiet. Good deal for the price.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
larry feldman
"Stop over on the way home"
The outside was in very poor condition, requested a king sized bed and didn't receive one. The gentleman before me requested double beds and received a king sized. The front desk only gave me the king sized because I over heard the previous conversation. Was not happy with the service and would not return.
Other trip May 5, 2014
We came in very late as we were just staying overnight while traveling on 95. The staff was ok but it felt very strange to have to speak through a glass window for security..... at a Best Western!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Not awesome, but good hotel"
Not awesome, but good hotel; clean enough to feel comfortable, breakfast is good. Staff could be more friendly.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Comfortable, affordable stay."
Convenient location right off I-95. Well priced room (under $80), spacious with all the standard hotel amenitites. Would stay there again, if travel options permitted.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Clean and easy access from highway."
Very clean room. Very close to highway. Inexpensive and dog friendly.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
momof2
"Never Again"
We would never stay at this motel again. The location was not nice and we had to travel 16 miles (round trip) to find somewhere to eat.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Charlie
"Easy on/off to 95"
Halfway from Florida to NY, this hotel has been our pitstop, twice a year. Utilitarian, nothing to write home about. Relatively clean, but a little tired. Asked for first floor room, assigned second floor room. Breakfast is OK, nothing to write home about.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Marc4577
"Nearby Hotels Advertised Lower cost Rooms"
Breakfast could have been better especially due to Rates.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Mrs. Cruz
"Nothing close to the hotel except one restaurant."
Was ok for 1 night, not more.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"We just needed a place to sleep"
Stayed at the hotel on our way north. I think the hotel is in the process of being renovated. ( no bathroom in the lobby). Coffee machine in the room didn't work. Typical hotel breakfast. The room was clean and the bed linens looked new.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Handy for the interstate"
Room was very comfortable. Right off I 95. 5 minute drive into town and restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Pauline A.
"Nice halfway stop from Florida to New England"
Great hotel for the price and comfortable beds with a room that smelled very clean and fresh the second you walked in
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
There was a denny"s next to the motel and tractor trailers parked overnight and ran their engines most of the night. I would not stay here again because of that.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Good overnight stop"
The room was clean and neat BUT the fridge got very noisy later in the evening. Their were two light that worked on their own. They turned on and off in the evening and one would not turn off when in bed. They would turn on and off periodically on their own. That was disturbing.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Pete Murawski
"Good, clean hotel"
We were very satisfied with our stay. The only issue was a somewhat loud heating unit in the room, but was nice, warm and pleasant.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Nice rooms"
Was very clean and room was very nice - we were just disappointed that Denny's was the only restaurant close by
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Beth
"what a very nice place!"
Bnoverall, great. Wish bathroom was note so glued together and bathroom door was dirty. Other than that beds clean and tidy. Great location for stay coming down from north!
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
"thermostat problem"
and outside stairs. But otherwise an OK refuge just off I-95 on a cold night.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Worth the Price"
Hotel was clean and staff very nice. Comfortable bed and room was large with all we needed. Would stay again.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Convenient to 1-95"
Everything was satisfactory as we had been traveling for 8 hours & appreciated our accommodations. The continental breakfast was enjoyed by everyone who was seated around us.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Great Stop"
This was the perfect stop just off I-95. The rooms were clean and quiet, just perfect for weary travelers. Breakfast was good and coffee....excellent! The price was very good and highly recommend this hotel to others.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
The location of this hotel was great, but the area was a little desolate, but for one night it was okay. The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom could have been a bit better, but it was clean. Overall, we were happy with this hotel and would recommend it if you were staying one night. Any more than one night, there might be others that you might want to consider.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
GGR
"Close to 95"
The room was comfortable but the facility is very old and needs to be updated for the price of the room. It was more of a low cost room. The breakfast was minimal lots of carb foods so we went to Denny's and spent money there that at other hotels we would not of needed to . Other hotels have offered much nicer breakfast. So this to me is a consideration in booking this hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Wanda
"Traveling north to go home"
Stay one night ask staff for recommendation for dinner told me to go down the road numerous places found a barbecue place excellent buffet breakfast also staff had set room temperature which I found very nice
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
ray
"close to all must-see sights"
it was very clean and good location
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
drew
"A great place to rest on long trips."
I recently drove from Boston to Florida. I chose this hotel based on the distance between MA & FL. It's very conveniently located right off I-95 with a 24hr Denny's next to it. The rooms were very clean and comfortable! The staff is friendly and helpful. If you're a snowbird and making the long drive down 95, i highly recommend this as a place to stop for a good night's sleep.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
Rob
"Half-way NE to FL"
Not much not to like at this hotel. It was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Arrived around 10pm and left before 9am. Free wi-fi, ok breakfast. Would recommend this hotel for anyone enroute to FL from the northeast or vice versa.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"great if passing through"
Comfortable and clean room, friendly staff, waffles for breakfast, and a quick jaunt off I-95
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Pre-booked on Expedia. Easy check in and pleasant front desk clerk. Oernight stay on return trip from Fla.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
friendly staff, clean and comfortable accommodations
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Peggy
"good spot for a stopover"
stayed here one night with my wife and daughters. Room was small but clean and comfortable. Memory foam mattress was a definite plus. The outdoor pool was small, and the water was cloudy from a heavy rainstorm earlier in the day, but my girls dove right in anyway and had a blast. Good spot right off the highway, with a restaurant and a gas station /convenience store right there. Free breakfast was ok. I was disappointed that the juice machine was broken as I am not a coffee drinker. Would stay here again if need arose.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
jim
"Convenient and clean"
!st time to stay here. Clean, service was good and convenient to restaurants and I95. Just a little worried about surrounding neighborhood.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Comfortable and reliable hotel"
When I first arrived around 8pm, I was a little worried that the place looked suspiciously empty, but when I woke up around 5am, the parking lot was packed. The room was clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. There's not much (almost nothing) in town, but the hotel is between a Denny's and a Hardee's. These were the only open restaurants I could see from the main road off of the exit, but I was too tired to look any further anyway. The hotel breakfast is standard Best Western stuff: cereal, toast, coffee, and a waffle maker. With so many guests trying to get an early start on the road, the breakfast bar will fill quickly, when it opens. One thing to notice: the listing says that the hotel is pet friendly, and it is, but there is a $20 pet fee that I didn't see, when I booked the room, that you have to pay upon arrival.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
Our room was average but the building was a little run down on the outside.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Joanna
I gave service a 4 because I wasn't able to enter room until 3pm, wish you had a 11am check in, or a little earlier time, traveled all the way from Philadelphia was exhausted.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Very easy access off I-95. Clean, comfortable no frills stay on our way to DC.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
"very convenient from 95"
I was first given a room with broken AC that soaked the carpet and made the room smell awful. The staff was apologetic and quick to put me in another room that was just fine. It was clean, comfortable and basic. It was a welcome stop on a long trip and I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Good roadside stop"
Perfect I95 pitstop. Clean. Comfy bed. Breakfast was only okay, but good enough if you just want an English muffin or some cereal. Definitely much better than the cheaper hotels I've used at the same exit.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Clean, convenient to Hwy and eateries"
Clean, spacious room with ample towels and pillows. Updated clean bathroom. Nice fridge with freezer compartment. Two restaurants next door. Safe green space to walk our dog. Near highway.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
The Macks
"great bargain!"
This room was just what we were looking for - comfortable and convenient. Our room was clean and the continental breakfast was just fine. You can't beat the price. My only complaint is the room felt humid, but I would definitely stay there again on my way to SC.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Paula
"Clean comfortable rooms"
Good hotel for our road trip stop in NC, Clean well furnished rooms, comfortable beds.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013