All hotels in Battleboro, North Carolina, United States of America

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Great pool
"Staff is unfriendly"
The staff was rude at check in and they didn't have their act together. I had to call Expedia for assistance and they also found the hotel to be difficult. Expedia was trying to resolve every thing but after 20 plus minutes Expedia felt it was best if I stayed someplace else.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Tracy
"Better than expected for the price!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Kay
"Not worth the $ cheaper places to stay close by"
We arrived very late after traveling all day, we were only looking to rest and clean up , than get back on the road. We being my partner and two kids- who were the main reason we even stopped to sleep. Upon arrival we entered the room and immediately we were overwhelmed with a musty and moldy smell.. I went into the bathroom and the ceiling above the toilet was falling down and particles were all over the toilet seat and floor. I did not have the strength or heart to wake up and carry my boys.. Do I just dusted off the toilet seat and put a towel I. The floor. We left 3 hours later and did not have anytime to address this with management! I paid over $80 dollars for this room and honestly there are so many other 1/2 that price places to stop and sleep... What a waste of $$ and regret staying there!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Not too far from I95. Good night's sleep"
check-in went ok. The beds were very clean and comfortable. In fact, the entire room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast doesn't even start until 7am.... We're long gone by then.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
no one
"Inexpensive and great service"
The staff was very friendly and helpful!
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Josepha
"Ok for an overnight stay."
WE arrived after 11pm and left by 6:30am..Not enough time to realy evaluate it.. The room was clean except for some mold on the grout in the bathroom..Bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was ok. Nothing special. Employees were neither friendly nor unfriendly..just there.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice Price."
Great stay for the price. Easy off I-95.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Eileen
"Review of Best Western Rocky Mount area"
It was clean and the staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Clean and comfortable. Good place for overnight.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Deborah
Everything was fine
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Fay- lorraine
"Good place for pets"
This is a great place for pets. We had everything we needed for a good night's stay. Good breakfast. Not much around the MOTEL.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"BAAAAAD SERVICE!"
The counter attendant was clipping his fingernails as I was standing at the counter and they were flying towards me. I have never felt so disgusting and disrespected! He needs training or firing. His name is Bruce!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Convenient and good breakfast"
Perfect for the family clean room good rate and filling breakfast would stop again when on way south .
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
cj
"picked wrong area...little resturants near by"
Breakfast was sub-par
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Butchie
The staff was very nice, but problems opening and closing door to our room. It was not on hinges correctly. Not too far from seeing the sites or restaurants. Good breakfast. Pool area very clean.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Very pleasant 2-night stay for a weekend seminar. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
everyting is ok. free parking, better breakfast, clean beds. so kind staff.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
KY
"Very Convenient for overnight stay along I95"
Clean and reasonably comfortable - helpful staff
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
This hotel was beautiful! The rooms are spotless and it's pet friendly!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"perfect for weary travelers"
The room had been partially updated and was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was well stocked and the staff was very attentive. One negative, no working ice machine. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Neat and Comfortable"
We stayed for one night and the hotel was accessible from I-95, good price,very neat , smoke free , comfortable beds , good carpet and breakfast .The hotel met our expectation and definitely would stay here in future travels.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
It was a good place at a good price. I would stay there again
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Don't stay at this hotel! It is horrible!"
First we had no hot water! When I contacted the front desk this old woman tells me to turn the water at the sink and let it run and maybe the shower water will warm up. I don't think she got it the hot water didn't work. Then she asked me if I wanted to go to another room to take my shower. That was definitely the kicker! We were booked to stay in the hotel for 5 days and someone closed our room key and we stood in the rain while the manager went back and forth to the office trying to get the key to work! In the end he had to give us the master key because someone blocked our key. The towels felt like a Brillo pad! It was a nightmare!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
JLS
"Met Expectations"
Clean enough. No bells and whistles but what I expected for less than $80
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Close to I95"
Hotel was close to highway. Several restaurants within walking distance, or short drive.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
mo
"Nice overnight stop"
Convenient to I95. Room was fine. Breakfast was plentiful and well tended by staff. All staff we're very friendly and professional.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Hospitable Staff"
Staff was super friendly. Facility is older but is maintained well. Well worth the money.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
familyof5
"Not so friendly, Moldy-stuffy conditions."
I'm a traveling business professional in the medical field. I booked online because I saved more money than I would have saved using my Best Western Rewards Number. I arrived at the hotel and the clerk at the front desk was very rude when she learned I booked online. My husband used his account number to book the room and since my name wasn't on the confirmation email I was told to contact customer service and have them fax not email a letter of approval with my name on the letter. I had to wait 45 minutes in my car while it was pouring down rain at 10:30 PM. My room smelled musty like mold. I woke up with a sore throat. I still have a lump in my throat. Black mold is pushing through the caulking around the shower in the bathroom. This is a good example of poor management and cutting corners. The Breakfast Bar Police stopped me for my room key and to inform me they would be closing in 30 minutes. There was nothing hot except a dirty waffle iron. No bacon no eggs no breakfast. Why do you advertise continental if you don't have a full breakfast? This is not somewhere I would ever book again.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Karla
Everyone was friendly the room was very nice. I would stay there anytime. The price was good.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Convenient"
I was very impressed with the quality of the Goldrock Best Western for the price. We just stopped there to break up our long drive from St Augustine to Chincoteague Island and so was not expecting anything particularly flash. All of the staff that we encountered were very friendly and polite. I highly recommend it as a place to stay. We did not venture too far afield, so I cannot comment on the surrounding area or amenities.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"What some great people"
The stay was wonderful helpful staff all the way grade A. Let family check in early, did not mind going out of their way from doing there job to help us in any way. Enjoy myself so much will be going back for another say July 17,2014 pasting threw headed to GA from NJ see y'all soon
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
AJ
"what i liked best"
the bed was very comfortable the pillows were great
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Pretty good stay"
Was a great place to stay not a bad area and very quiet. For what I paid for the room it was well worth it if I had to travel that way again I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Lajuan
"convenient"
Nice room walk to Hardees or Dennys next door
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Spiders and hair! Spiders and hair!"
I stayed there overnight. In the bathroom there was hair everywhere! By the sink, in the shower and on the floor. There were little spiders in the bathroom and over the room. I woke up to a spider the size of a quarter crawling over my face.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
K
excellent hotels. Nothing to complain about. Clean. Nicely furnished. Quiet. Good deal for the price.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
larry feldman
"Stop over on the way home"
The outside was in very poor condition, requested a king sized bed and didn't receive one. The gentleman before me requested double beds and received a king sized. The front desk only gave me the king sized because I over heard the previous conversation. Was not happy with the service and would not return.
Other trip May 5, 2014
We came in very late as we were just staying overnight while traveling on 95. The staff was ok but it felt very strange to have to speak through a glass window for security..... at a Best Western!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Not awesome, but good hotel"
Not awesome, but good hotel; clean enough to feel comfortable, breakfast is good. Staff could be more friendly.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Comfortable, affordable stay."
Convenient location right off I-95. Well priced room (under $80), spacious with all the standard hotel amenitites. Would stay there again, if travel options permitted.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Clean and easy access from highway."
Very clean room. Very close to highway. Inexpensive and dog friendly.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
momof2
"Never Again"
We would never stay at this motel again. The location was not nice and we had to travel 16 miles (round trip) to find somewhere to eat.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Charlie
"Easy on/off to 95"
Halfway from Florida to NY, this hotel has been our pitstop, twice a year. Utilitarian, nothing to write home about. Relatively clean, but a little tired. Asked for first floor room, assigned second floor room. Breakfast is OK, nothing to write home about.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Marc4577
"Nearby Hotels Advertised Lower cost Rooms"
Breakfast could have been better especially due to Rates.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Mrs. Cruz
"Nothing close to the hotel except one restaurant."
Was ok for 1 night, not more.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"We just needed a place to sleep"
Stayed at the hotel on our way north. I think the hotel is in the process of being renovated. ( no bathroom in the lobby). Coffee machine in the room didn't work. Typical hotel breakfast. The room was clean and the bed linens looked new.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Handy for the interstate"
Room was very comfortable. Right off I 95. 5 minute drive into town and restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Pauline A.
"Nice halfway stop from Florida to New England"
Great hotel for the price and comfortable beds with a room that smelled very clean and fresh the second you walked in
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
There was a denny"s next to the motel and tractor trailers parked overnight and ran their engines most of the night. I would not stay here again because of that.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Good overnight stop"
The room was clean and neat BUT the fridge got very noisy later in the evening. Their were two light that worked on their own. They turned on and off in the evening and one would not turn off when in bed. They would turn on and off periodically on their own. That was disturbing.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014