All hotels in Nampa, Idaho, United States of America

2.9
    2.6
    2.3
"Great night stay"
Great night stay - just what we were looking for. Clean room (smelled good) and comfortable bed. The room was cool down when we arrived after a hot day. The front desk was helpful and friendly. I would defiantly return.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Teri
"Disgusting Hotel"
The toilet seat in our room was hanging by one joint and was covered in urines and feces. The floor was filfthy. The elevator felt like it was going to break.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Val
I must have been the only one there who didn't have a dog. If you have dog it's a good place to stay. Rooms smelled like a kennel. Kids running the front desk.
3 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
Good price. Room was comfortable. We were going to stay 3 nites in the area. After the first nite we were going to change motels due to the noise and coming and going of other motel guests who were talking loud and banging doors late at nite and early in the morning. We were locked into 2 nites stay so we stayed the 2 nites (so did the rude guests) and left for elsewhere the 3rd nite. I would rate the motel a 4 were it not for the inconsiderate guests. Continental breakfast was minimal at best. I definitely recommend the Egg Factory-about 1.3 miles away- for breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"Okay place"
It was an okay hotel. You could tell at one point this was a decently nice hotel, but will probably never get a face lift. The cleanliness left a lot to be desired. Ever heard of a carpet cleaner? The key card barely worked at first, then stopped working all together. In the morning the water was off to the toilet and I had to turn it on and fill the back up with the ice bucket. Some of the water spilled on the toilet seat and also broke urine loose that was around the seat's mounting points. Again, the shower was pretty dirty and the tub would not hold water for my toddler, and the sink did not have a plug so I could shave. In the morning I told the lady up front about the problems and she didn't seem overly concerned.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
"Dumpy hotel at best."
Bedding too small for the bed, pillows barely had filling in them and were lumpy. Bed so uncomfortable, we got no sleep and ended up leaving at 4:30am since we couldn't sleep anyway.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Nampa Business Trip"
The room was fantastic. The guy at the check in desk was great. Very friendly and helped me get out of a date check in mix up without blinking an eye. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
DVilla99
"Worst motel in Nampa"
First the front desk suggested I change the battery in the smoke detector..... told desk person I didn't pay to come there and change batteries. 2nd night there were no towels left after maid service. Bad sulfuric odor permeating the place. I have stayed across the street at another place and never had an issue.....
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Do Not Stay Here"
We stay in budget hotels all the time bc of travel and I have never felt like "you get what you pay for" was a negative in any of our other stays, even other Rodeway Inns. If we had not paid for the entire week upfront, I would have left the morning of day two. This hotel smells horrible, made me sick. The beds are so uncomfortable, it must be the original mattress from opening day. The AC had a timer. It worked for 15 minutes then shut off and not restart itself. I woke up five times a night to switch it from fan to AC and back again to keep air circulating and change positions because the bed was so awful. (i am 5'4 and 120 lbs lean) Our refrigerator didnt work and I am a BF mom with a 12 week old so I had to keep it on ice, constantly refilling it so it wouldnt go bad. After 12 hrs of promises the service guy was coming (who never had them bring a diff fridge. The staff, specifically the female owner was very rude our entire stay. She was rude when we asked for fresh towels half way through the week because we didnt ask for maid service all week she gave me a mean look and sighed at me. Even without cleaning service all week, we left the room cleaner than we found it. The laundry line in the shower pulled out of the wall when I tried to pull the string out to hang baby clothes I had hand washed. I could go on and on but this should be enough to deter you.
Business trip Jun 16, 2013
Springs were coming out of the beds. It looked like the shower hadn't been cleaned in a while due to the hair and dust. We stayed here because there was a soccer tournament and it was the only place available for miles.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"decent"
Beds are old, everything is spot cleaned, there's a build up of dirt between the carpet and wall, tub has buildup of grime on sides. it is quiet mostly working people staying there
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"weeds and trash"
Must have read a previous review wrong, so was very disappointed to find a motel with poorly maintained weed control, and litter blown about. The room smelled and looked clean, but the furnishings and comforter were ancient.. The back entrance door lock was broken. It is a nice location, right off the freeway, with good areas to walk the dog, and a Denny's restaurant.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Suz
"Hotel by the freeway"
The security door in the hallway to the outside did not lock. The bedspread was not clean. The fan in the bathroom was too noisy to turn on and when we did turn it on a terrible smell filled the room. The coffee pot in the room had not been cleaned. The coffee at the continental breakfast was not drinkable. The landscaping was overgrown with weeds.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Didn't like this Hotel.."
Let me start off by saying that I spend two to three nights in a hotel room every week so I have gotten to know what's good and what's not. When you first walk into a hotel you don't want to smell anything, period. It either smells clean or it doesn't, now I realize that clean smells different to different people. But the smell shouldn't be unpleasant. This place had a smell, it wasn't a clean or a dirty smell it just wasn't what you want when you're looking for a hotel. Then there is the room, it had an old t.v. not a big deal but you could tell, the bed and furniture where old style not really a deal breaker but just had the look of an older hotel. I just got the feeling of dirty when I walked in, though the room was clean. I was booked for two nights there and checked out the first thing in the morning and went to another hotel one that I'm used too. The guy behind the desk was nice enough, and you can tell that this is a family run place. I wont be staying there every again because I have grown to like certain things in a hotel. Like a gym, nice smell, fresh linens, nice showers etc.. But in a pinch I would find another place for a few dollars more. There are plenty of places in Nampa ID, that are nicer and newer. As for breakfast, I didn't have it. Didn't even see what was offered but I'm sure that it was some kind of food. But who knows.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2013
No major complaints, but the breakfast could offer more than cold cereal and rolls. Did use the 15% discount offered at Denny's and that was great. Will try to book another reservation in a couple weeks.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2013
Richard C.
"Not recommended"
A bit dirty. Sheets were not fitted and materesss pad was missing
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
I was uncomfortable. When the lady wrote my credit card number down on the top of the top of my check in paper and I have never had a motel type in my drivers license information in the computer
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Good place to sleep"
This is a very casual hotel, but the staff was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. You do pay for what you get and the contential breakfast consisted of cereal, milk, donuts, and juice. If you just need a place to stay for a night, great place to stay.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
I thought that the people were very nice and helpful. The thing that botherd us the most was the smell, in the room, the halls and the elevator. It was like a cigarette smoke combined with an air freshener or cleaner that was intended to cover the cigarette smoke smell up or something, then when we tried to open our window for fresh air we just recieved more cigarette smoke from other smoking rooms coming into our window. The sheets didn't smell clean and one pillow case had mascara stains on it. The overall condition of the building was in need of alot of upkeep it was sort of ran down. Sorry but we won't be staying there again.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Did not stay it is simply too dirty
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
The room was dirty the mattresses were filthy! The coverlet was disgusting! I would never sleep there again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
Darci
"close to the Idaho Center for the Arabian SHN"
The hotel personel were very nice. The room smelled, we had to buy an air freshner. The pillows need to be tossed, they were worthless. The shower curtain needed cleaned pre-mold...there were loud noisy guests slamming the doors waking us up. The breakfast was donuts, coffee, oj. Not really breakfast. It was relatively close to the Idaho Center so that we could attend the horse show. No phone in room to call down to the desk. It did have useable: iron, blow dryer, microwave, and refidgerator.
Trip with friends Sep 24, 2012
J. Maxey
Bare bones accommodations. Service very good with pleasant desk clerks. Older property.
Business trip Sep 22, 2012
J. Rauch
It was fine.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
Teresa
"Nampa bound"
Place smelled bad and the room floors were stained/ not very clean. Would never stay there again....would take them off your list ASAP.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012

"Reasonable for the price"
The hotel was clean, friendly and helpfull attendant, breakfast base of donuts and other paistryes, cereal, juice and coffee. For a one or two day stay on a business trip I recommended.
Business trip Sep 13, 2012
1 night trip Jan 10, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Rodeway Inn & Suites of Nampa

"Adequate"
08/25/15 Sara P Dupont, Washington
We stayed here for one night recently and while it was an okay stay I probably wouldn't recommend it. We had already been to 7 other hotels within 30 miles trying to find somewhere that had a vacancy and this was the first place that did. It's right next door to a Denny's that apparently has a karaoke night club in it at night??? Never heard of this but it was..... loud. The hotel itself has an overall dingy feel, like it needs a good scrub down. But the beds were comfortable and it was a decent price for the night.
"Not a hotel for a family vacationer"
08/09/15 Palle007 Emporia, Virginia
We stayed at this hotel while on vacation. In talking to desk staff, I learned that a construction crew that was working with "disadvantaged youth" uses this hotel as a place to house its workers. While I admire the company for taking these youth on, it makes the hotel unsuitable for families and other travelers. It was very noisy during the night and in the morning until the work crew left for its job site. Family members did not feel safe during the stay. The parking lot is congested with construction vehicles. On top of that, cleaning and maintenance is substandard. Its only advantage is its cheap price. I advise people who are considering this hotel to go on down the road to the next place.
"Double Beds?"
09/29/14 gynenel Battle Ground, Washington
When my husband and I were walking up to the office, there was a group of people standing around drinking beer and smoking cigarettes right in front of the office. They were a crew of construction workers who were staying there. The bed was very uncomfortable, lumpy and hard to sleep in, besides being only a double. They didn't give us any cups or glasses for water or coffee. Back door was not secured as should be. I would have been leary about going outside alone, except for my 100 lb German Shepherd!
"Adequate for a One Night Stay"
09/28/14 Tim Y Reno, Nevada
This was the first night of our 9 hotel/10 day trip, and as we were burning miles to get to our final destination, we booked this hotel both for the price and its proximity to a Cracker Barrel restaurant about 2 miles away. So this hotel is simply adequate for a one night stay, but certainly no longer than that. The parking lot is fairly large and well lit. The smoking room that we booked was clean, and the window could be opened, which helped to minimize the odor. The mattresses were a bit soft, which induced a marginal backache which fortunately did not persist. The pillows are hilariously small and thin. While the noise from the nearby freeway was minimal, such was not the case for hallway noise such as doors closing and conversations, as light clearly came through the door frame into the room, proving that there was little isolation on the inside. We had no difficulty accessing the wi-fi with both smart phones and a laptop computer, and the speed was adequate. The breakfast area is quite small, resulting in congestion between the counter and the two or three tables.They have the now ubiquitous waffle maker along with the usual cereal, juice and coffee dispensers, so it is possible to find enough variety so as to not check out hungry. Staffing at the counter was inadequate that day, as I had to wait for over five minutes for a clerk to show up during the 9 to 10am prime time for checkout. There is no shortage of hotels near the freeway in Nampa Idaho. While the total cost for our stay was only $71, it is difficult to really recommend this hotel, though you'll get what you pay for.
"Wish I had slept in my car"
08/18/14 Lauren D Carbondale, Colorado, United States
This hotel was truly terrible: smoke smell room upon arrival requiring a room switch with 2 sleeping children, bathtub didn't drain, toilet clogged, breakfast not restocked after initial set up which led to an employee/employee dependent rolling her eyes at me when I asked for a fork and a cup. To top it off we all now have what appear to be bed bug bites perhaps explaining the pile of about 50 old mattresses stacked up out back of the hotel. Don't stay here.
"Just okay"
07/30/14 K S Moses Lake, Washington
Property wasn't all that clean. Room looked clean enough and it looked like the mattresses has recently been upgraded, but the extremely dirty mattresses piled up outside where guests can see them was not a nice view. Tub water extremely slow to drain. Breakfast very slim pickings...cereal or waffles. No fresh fruit. Wifi only seemed to work on our devices if we were in the lobby area. I wouldn't stay here again.
"Horrible"
07/29/14 Bignonna Elko
The lobby was filthy, Internet could only be accessed in the lobby at the computer station where you had to hear the attendant on the phone for the entire time searching for info on her recent MVA. Items from previous guest(s) left in fridge, coffee filter ripped open and left, shower had a nasty, wash rag tied into shower curtain and opened(used) soaps in it, entire room filthy. Only 3 tables in lobby area to eat complimentary breakfast at and the food looked nasty, we opted to pass. Asked to speak to manager and was told he and asst. manager out of town. Called repeatedly for a week, finally spoke to the manager who never apologized once and said he would check into it. Still waiting to hear from him.
"Horrible"
07/24/14 Rose R Salem Oregen
The room was dirty, looked like a storage room--5 lamps--a chair so stained should have been taken to the dump years ago. wires all over the place. Stains on crumble carpet---never took my shoes off--It was never vacuumed while I was there. Will never stay there again--I go to Nampa about every 6 months--will stay in Boise where I know they have clean rooms--This hotel should be closed down.
"Rodeway Inn, Nampa, ID"
07/18/14 Michelle W Grangeville, Idaho
This is the most disgusting motel I've ever seen. The carpet had wrinkles in it from not being tacked down properly when installed and it was dirty. The bed sheets had black spots on them. The dresser drawer had paper in it with who knows what left on it and trash too. Bathroom floor looked dirty and caulking around tub and countertops was in dire need of being redone. Didn't even stay after walking into the room. Went to front desk to complain, but no refund was offered. Would not recommend staying here.
"welcoming and inviting"
07/13/14 Shannon a Boise, Idaho
The rodeway inn wa very welcoming and inviting from the first step in the door to check out. The rooms had added touches that made us feel like the housekeepers had taken a few extra minutes to make us feel at home. The front desk staff was amazing. We will definitly stay here again. The dennys restaurant is also located within walking distance and offers a 15% discount to guests. Thank you rodeway staff for making us feel great.