All hotels in Nampa, Idaho, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
"Room was not cleaned before we were checked in...."
When we first got to the hotel, we noticed it is in a rundown area. The pool was much smaller than it looked in the picture and there were people eating containers of food and smoking inside the pool gates the entire time while we stayed at this hotel. Not a very kid friendly environment, which was why I booked a hotel with a pool in the first place. When we arrived to our room, it had not be cleaned all the way and the pillowcases were not on the pillows. The pillows were just scattered all over the beds. The shower and bathroom had hairs and dental floss inside the tub and on the floor and the shower drain was slow. The ice bucket had dust and hair in it as well. Our room was non-smoking, but I woke up in the middle of the night to a room filled with cigarette smoke smell. My guess is it came in through the vents or air conditioning unit. Breakfast was pretty good. They had a self-serve breakfast bar with pancakes, pastries, cereal, juice, and milk. Overall the staff was nice, but I would not ever stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"What a dump!"
I should have followed my gut instinct. When I walked into the lobby the furniture setting directly in front of the front desk was filthy! I went to the room opened the door and turned around and walked out. The room reeked of the most vile "air freshener" that I could hardly breath. We did not stay. I cannot believe that Expedia would even represent this place.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Would I stay again?"
The room wasn't that bad and the hotel was pretty quiet but the three days we stayed there the room was not cleaned at all. No new towels, no beds made, nothing. Each night we had to go down to ask for clean towels with no explanation as to why the room wasn't cleaned. We also got locked out of our room the second night because the reservation showed us as a no show. The front desk staff was helpful but I probably wouldn't stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Worst hotel experience I have ever had."
The "free" WIFi was terrible. I could not get connected and our room was right next to the front desk. Had to go to the lobby to access. The entire time I was in the lobby, the front desk clerk was on the phone attempting to take care of personal business regarding a MVA. There were only 3 tables at which to sit at for the free breakfast. They were always full, and since the upholstered chairs in the lobby were filthy (dirty black stains all over them), we opted to go out to breakfast. The room was outdated (carpets were so stained and worn out they had ripples in them), there were items left over in the fridge from the previous occupant(s), the coffee pot was dirty and the coffee insert had been torn open, the shower had opened and used bar soap in it along with a wash rag tied up in the shower curtain and the shower curtain rod was close to falling down. While the front desk clerk did apologize, there was no manager on duty to speak to. I have called repeatedly throughout the week to speak to a manager to no avail. I am definitely not a happy camper!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Awesome"
Really really good :) loved it :)
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
"great stay"
Great customer service very happy with our stay
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2014
Rosalea
"Worst place I have ever stayed!"
This is the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed at. I am positive that the sheets were not changed from the last person who stayed there. I literally went to the local grocery store and bought a can of Lysol so I could use the bathroom, and ended up sleeping on a blanket I had in the car and using my own pillow. The pool was full of sand and dirt. I can put up with a lot, but this was over the top. I would never have booked this place, but thought that it being on the "recommended site" on Expedia it couldn't be bad. Well, I was wrong. I would sleep in my car before staying there again. The only thing redeeming about this place was the front desk help were super nice.
Carole
"Never again!"
My wife and I both got quite sick with a respiratory infection that is still bothering us over a week later. The place had a strange odor, but since I reserved on line and could not get a refund we stayed the night. That was a terrible mistake! We both woke up coughing and congested. I suspect that it was mold spores. I have been too busy and weak, but soon I will be chatting with the Idaho State health people.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
The aircondition stop working, Open the window people were fighting ,will never stay down there again. The Silo Inn was great compare to the Rodeway Inn.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Pet Friendly Confusion"
I arrived at 11 pm after a 15 hour drive and was told I was not in a pet-friendly room. The staff was able to accommodate and put us in a pet room but I felt rather chastised by the staff about this. The continental breakfast needs to have some protein like yogurt or boiled eggs and some fresh fruit--it was all starchy carbs.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Ok place"
Room was clean. Frig didn't work was unable to turn bathroom light and fan off
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Very unclean room!"
Well when we walked into our room, the first thing you see is the stains all over the floor. Then the gum stuck in the carpet. We then all need to use the restroom, and get more of an eye full. The bathroom floor hadn't been sweep in who knows how long behind the door. You then see the disgusting blood smears down the wall that have never been scrubbed off. And to top it off, the LAST persons soap wrapper who still sitting on the shower curtain. Come out to wash your hands and you will be equally disgusted with the unclean walls around the sink area. Not to mention the handle of the blow dryer, that I don't think had ever been wiped down. I made everyone in the room wear their socks to bed. The floors were that gross. I think when you step on a bunch of crumbs of food on the floor, it might be time for the maid to actually vacuum. And the kicker was...WE had no food in the room. Imagine that. We were anticipating eating the free breakfast in the morning at the hotel. However, after you see how they clean the rooms, you will quickly realize that eating downstairs is the last thing you will want to do. We got the hell out of that place as fast as we could, and went to eat at Denny's across the street. In closing...if filth doesn't bother you, then go ahead and stay here. I personally left with the need to take a hot shower crying.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Hotel needs to offer fruit at breakfast, needs to look at the core items that they would sever for breakfast overall Clean Motel, Good service just needs to look at food items Thanks
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Rony45
"not happy"
The location was ok and we were only in the room at night. The maid left the room door open all day with our belongings inside. The door didn't close without manual effort. The coffee pot had grounds left in it from a previous guest. There are other things, but this is the general state of the room.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Jack Marshall
"Stay at Rodeway Inn"
Our stay at Rodeway Inn was comfortable. Nice Staff, always greeted us with a smile. Each room was more than enough. Like our room as it had a refrig and microwave. All in All a good place to stay
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Adequate"
Worked for us. Needs a little TLC & breakfast.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"my stay"
kind of run down, poorly cleaned, ice maker on 3rd floor out of service and looks like for a long time the notice sheet was very old, lighting in bathroom is very poor and fan is moldy and loud. moldy shower ceiling, tv remote power button didn't work and remote missing battery cover. room heater took hours to warm up the room even on high setting.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
blue collar
"Very convenient for driving travelers"
Had a very good time while staying at this hotel, and hardly left the room except to eat.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2013
Engr2013
"Welcomed my cat"
Nice place to stop on the way to/from Arizona to/from Seattle, which we do twice a year with our cat.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Mary Ann
I would never stay in this hotel again. The only positives that I can say is that it was cheap and convenient. The floors were dirty, our pillows were lumpy, there was mold growing in our bathroom, the non smoking rooms smelled strongly of smoke, the curtains were broken, our dresser was broken,etc. Spend a little more and stay some place else!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Needed a room for the night."
Hotel needs remodeled and the elevators needs some work. Pretty quite but bed was very hard and uncomfortable....
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Low price and low quality"
The room we stayed in was very run down. We were missing light bulbs, had torn lamp shades, water stains in the sink and the mattress on the bed had to have been ten years old-it felt like an air mattress without enough air in it. We stayed two nights and our room didn't get cleaned. The "light" continental breakfast consisted of donuts and some cereal.The wi-fi worked, and the staff was nice. If you're just looking for somewhere to crash, then this place works, especially for the price. But if I was staying for more than one nigh, I'd find somewhere else. There are plenty of other hotels close by.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"This was a disappointing stay."
The stay was not a good one. The staff were reluctant to give extra towels. The atmosphere was unfriendly disappointing. The stair exits carpets were filthy like someone had spilled some type of fluids up and down them.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Breakfast:"
I had compared the pictures on the site with other near by hotels and thought this offered the most variety. However, breakfast was donuts, cherrios or fruitloops. No fruit, no protein. Sorry expected a little more. Also, out of cups when arrived and had to wait to get coffee.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Sandy
"Cheap, close to freeway"
The hallways had a bad smell, but the rooms themselves were fine. The pool was really dirty, I'd stay out. Breakfast was really minimal and there isn't much room to sit. All that aside, it is right off the freeway and easy to get to. It was a cheap room so I guess I got what I paid for.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Aaron S.
"Great night stay"
Great night stay - just what we were looking for. Clean room (smelled good) and comfortable bed. The room was cool down when we arrived after a hot day. The front desk was helpful and friendly. I would defiantly return.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Teri
"Disgusting Hotel"
The toilet seat in our room was hanging by one joint and was covered in urines and feces. The floor was filfthy. The elevator felt like it was going to break.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Val
I must have been the only one there who didn't have a dog. If you have dog it's a good place to stay. Rooms smelled like a kennel. Kids running the front desk.
3 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
Good price. Room was comfortable. We were going to stay 3 nites in the area. After the first nite we were going to change motels due to the noise and coming and going of other motel guests who were talking loud and banging doors late at nite and early in the morning. We were locked into 2 nites stay so we stayed the 2 nites (so did the rude guests) and left for elsewhere the 3rd nite. I would rate the motel a 4 were it not for the inconsiderate guests. Continental breakfast was minimal at best. I definitely recommend the Egg Factory-about 1.3 miles away- for breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"Okay place"
It was an okay hotel. You could tell at one point this was a decently nice hotel, but will probably never get a face lift. The cleanliness left a lot to be desired. Ever heard of a carpet cleaner? The key card barely worked at first, then stopped working all together. In the morning the water was off to the toilet and I had to turn it on and fill the back up with the ice bucket. Some of the water spilled on the toilet seat and also broke urine loose that was around the seat's mounting points. Again, the shower was pretty dirty and the tub would not hold water for my toddler, and the sink did not have a plug so I could shave. In the morning I told the lady up front about the problems and she didn't seem overly concerned.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
"Dumpy hotel at best."
Bedding too small for the bed, pillows barely had filling in them and were lumpy. Bed so uncomfortable, we got no sleep and ended up leaving at 4:30am since we couldn't sleep anyway.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Nampa Business Trip"
The room was fantastic. The guy at the check in desk was great. Very friendly and helped me get out of a date check in mix up without blinking an eye. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
DVilla99
"Worst motel in Nampa"
First the front desk suggested I change the battery in the smoke detector..... told desk person I didn't pay to come there and change batteries. 2nd night there were no towels left after maid service. Bad sulfuric odor permeating the place. I have stayed across the street at another place and never had an issue.....
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Do Not Stay Here"
We stay in budget hotels all the time bc of travel and I have never felt like "you get what you pay for" was a negative in any of our other stays, even other Rodeway Inns. If we had not paid for the entire week upfront, I would have left the morning of day two. This hotel smells horrible, made me sick. The beds are so uncomfortable, it must be the original mattress from opening day. The AC had a timer. It worked for 15 minutes then shut off and not restart itself. I woke up five times a night to switch it from fan to AC and back again to keep air circulating and change positions because the bed was so awful. (i am 5'4 and 120 lbs lean) Our refrigerator didnt work and I am a BF mom with a 12 week old so I had to keep it on ice, constantly refilling it so it wouldnt go bad. After 12 hrs of promises the service guy was coming (who never had them bring a diff fridge. The staff, specifically the female owner was very rude our entire stay. She was rude when we asked for fresh towels half way through the week because we didnt ask for maid service all week she gave me a mean look and sighed at me. Even without cleaning service all week, we left the room cleaner than we found it. The laundry line in the shower pulled out of the wall when I tried to pull the string out to hang baby clothes I had hand washed. I could go on and on but this should be enough to deter you.
Business trip Jun 16, 2013
Springs were coming out of the beds. It looked like the shower hadn't been cleaned in a while due to the hair and dust. We stayed here because there was a soccer tournament and it was the only place available for miles.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"decent"
Beds are old, everything is spot cleaned, there's a build up of dirt between the carpet and wall, tub has buildup of grime on sides. it is quiet mostly working people staying there
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"weeds and trash"
Must have read a previous review wrong, so was very disappointed to find a motel with poorly maintained weed control, and litter blown about. The room smelled and looked clean, but the furnishings and comforter were ancient.. The back entrance door lock was broken. It is a nice location, right off the freeway, with good areas to walk the dog, and a Denny's restaurant.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Suz
"Hotel by the freeway"
The security door in the hallway to the outside did not lock. The bedspread was not clean. The fan in the bathroom was too noisy to turn on and when we did turn it on a terrible smell filled the room. The coffee pot in the room had not been cleaned. The coffee at the continental breakfast was not drinkable. The landscaping was overgrown with weeds.
Other trip May 29, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night trip Jan 5, 2016