All hotels in Boucherville, Quebec, Canada

Great pool
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good

"EXcellent"
Excellent j'y retournerai PRopre, confortable, bon dejeuner, accessible
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Carole
"perfect"
nice and clean and great price
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great hotel close to services"
Great hotel. I think it is well priced. Very close to transportation, highways, and also close to services, stores, and restaurants. Rooms are very comfortable, quiet and clean. There is a beautiful indoor swimming pool. The hotel is business oriented. The lounge area is beautiful. Overall a great place to stay, I would recommend it to any one.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Tam
"Enroute from New Brunswick to ontario"
We picked it because it was not far off track from my route to get to barrie ontario. It worked out perfectly. I found it no problem and I got back on track easily the next morning. Everything at the hotel was clean and comfortable. The pool area was great and the free breakfast was definitely a bonus.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
tanja
"Great hotel for local business stay"
I have used this hotel a number of times in the past when business has taken me to the area. Always comfortable, good staff, and a decent breakfast. I would not hesitate to stay here any time in the future.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"quiet and clean hotel"
I will come again to this hotel It is very quiet It is well located
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
clermont
Very comfortable room and breakfast was very good. Staff were helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"One night there"
I pulled in for a 1 night stay, it was a fordable and clean. Room was fine. I was surprised to find that the TV channels didn't seem to all work. Only every second one which meant I couldn't watch a movie. So I watched Netflicks on my IPad. Other than the poor TV reception all else was fine
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Lynn
"Our one nite stay"
very slow breakfast service, the refill was not fast enough. And every refill was in small amount.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Eric S L
"just what we needed"
we just wanted a night away, did some shopping, went to the Casino, we liked how check out was not until Noon, we relaxed for the morning in the Pool and Spa.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Debbie
"South Shore of Montreal"
This is a typical highway hotel. Inexpensive, clean, a little noisy, no luxury,(towels are thin, piping a little Noisy) but it does the job. I would recommend it to a friend and I would go back
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Will be back"
Good 1 night stay
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Nice Hotel."
It was a good stay but I had requested a walk out and that was not possible with the (2) double beds . They did not tell me this when booking. Thanks Kevin Vernon
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"honymoon!!!"
Nice clean good sercice good food Annette Dubois
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
anette
"Excellent stay"
The room is clean the bed is very comfortable ! Breakfast is excellent too,our family enjoy a full breakfast in the morning before a day trip in Montreal and enjoy the 24 hours coffee & juice, relax in swimming pool, hot tub and sauna before go to bed. Thanks to hotel staff', they are all very nice and helpful.we are very appreciated
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Chow
"Staff"
Front desk people very unsocial we check in gave us our key and told us our room number and nothing else. We had free internet call downstairs and ask about how to get it was told it is on your key envelop why not tell us as we check in. We also had free continental breakfast included so next morning went for front desk to be told it was in the basement why these information not told as we check in?
Response by Hôtel WelcomINNS
Dear Jacques, We're really sorry and surprised to hear that you had such an experience. This kind of customer service doesn’t meet our standards. Our staff must give all of the information to the guests when they arrive. Rest assured that we will address this issue. Again we apologize for what happened and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again so that you'll be able to see the difference.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Jacques
"Nice hotel with pool"
complimentary breakfast was nice they accommodated me with a baby crib comfortable and clean ease of access from highway
Response by Hôtel WelcomINNS
Thanks for sharing. We’re pleased that you enjoyed the pool and hot tub with your family. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Super Nick
"Excellent value, clean, good location, quiet."
I've stayed here almost 30 times, nice hotel, good pool, nice breakfest provided, not fancy but good. Overall great value.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"convenient"
Nice hotel with convenient location, and has a good swimming pool. However we had a problem with air-conditioning in one of the rooms which was not working well.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
HAM
"Easy access to main highway"
We stayed there for two nights while visiting Montreal and the free breakfast was great. It's right off a main highway but surprisingly without the busy traffic noise. There was a little shopping mall less than 5 minutes drive from there with sub shops, restaurants and clothing stores. Our kids loves the indoor pool!
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Red Sox Fan
"Perfect one night stop!"
My boyfriend and I stayed for one night on our way home from the Maritimes and we were both very happy with our stay! It was right off the highway and close to restaurants and gas stations. The room was a comfortable size and had all the amenities that we needed, and all for a great price! For what we needed, it just couldn't be beat! I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend and would certainly stay there again!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice stay at WelcomINN Boucherville"
Very good experience, convenient, comfortable and very clean. Clunking noise in elevator disconcerting. Nice swimming pool. Courteous staff.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Belcanto
"nice hotel"
Hotel was clean and comfortable, we stayed here so we could visit Montreal
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
key hole kate
We stay only one might. It was real fine.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"close to office"
Great hotel, very good location.
3 night business trip May 5, 2014
"Near Downtown Montreal"
Enjoyed my stay. Very clean, polite staff. Near city center.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"very good hotel"
very happy with this hotel and we will go again very clean,very quiet.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel for the price paid through Expedia. Breakfast was good and staff was friendly.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Guylaine
"It was convenient"
It was convenient to where I was going. The beds were not too bad. I was by the elevator so the room is a bit noisy until about 1 AM. The pool was freezing cold in the hot tub was lukewarm. Breakfast was good. For the price I paid it was not too bad. I would stay there again but not for more than what I paid for this stay.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Ron
"Price and what you get is about right : )"
Yupz..as I said, it's just about right for what you pay and what you get! Full facility, whirpool was great, sauna is my highlight and indoor pool was great! however, the location of these facility that is just at the entrance of the hotel, with big glass windows see through from the lobby..doesn't looks right. I don't feel too comfortable having total strangers starring at me on bikini at the pool while they're checking in. The breakfast was OK, pretty basic toast, muffin, boil eggs, cereal. Don't expect hot fresh breakfast, however..styrofoam plates and plastic utensils..really?? for the price, I still think guess deserve some REAL plates and utensils. Over all, stay was OK..what you pay is what you get, that much I can say.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
FTtravel
"A Nice Surprise"
We had selected to stay in this hotel only because of proximity to an early morning business meeting. To our surprise, the hotel rooms were much more pleasant than we had expected - spacious, very clean, comfortable. The breakfast is a typical, basic, cold breakfast spread which really doesn't hit the spot for me. This is where a bit more investment could really make a difference. The hotel had a pool and a gym which we didn't have time to make use of, but I will keep that in mind for our next stay at this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
"Good place for overnight stay"
A nice, clean, plain hotel that is perfect for the business person looking to rest and relax before the next day's business. Few facilities (no restaurant) but the hotel is clean and rooms are large.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"And they are proud of their mattress..."
The room was clean and nicely sound-proof. It's a nice stay. The only complain is about the bed itself. They even say on their website and the welcome book that they are replace regularly with their mattress for a "premium" quality night of sleep... That was seriously the worst mattress we ever slept on. Also, the basement where the breakfast is located is a back in time experience. The overall hotel is ok designed, but this level clearly never changed since the 70s.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Location"
We were very satisfied with the location. All in all was quite satisfactory. Will return when necessary.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Stuart Nye
"Perfect for short term stay."
Perfect for short term stay. Clean, amicable, free big continental bfast. Pool and gym.
Response by Hôtel WelcomINNS
Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you enjoyed our breakfast since we recently improved it. Looking forward to welcoming you again, Marlene Aubin Sales Manager
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"So comfortable, clean, easy access"
We stopped in Boucherville as it was late and we were tired and we didn't want to stay on this side of Montreal. This was a perfect choice - lives up to it's name!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Good hotel"
Good hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Sorin
"Quiet and Clean"
My family and I stayed 3 nights in this hotel and it was a very good stay in general. The only black spot is the hotel staff who were not friendly and didn't smile at all.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Abdul
This hotel offers a realy convenient location to see the city of Montreal. It is sourrounded by a number of parks and around 20 minutes from the city centre. I would definitely book it again. The price is also afordable.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
"Very convenient"
Staff were excellent, good breakfast, easy check-in and out.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Ward
"Pleasant stay"
Quiet hotel/cool vending machine with supplies I'd forgotten.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"good location but food need improve"
location is convenient, room is clean and comfortble, the free food is lack of versitile but ok.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Review"
The hotel is well-located for my travel needs and was very economical.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"ok hotel for a family with young kids"
Great hotel for the category. The rooms are clean. The service and breakfast are ok.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
GD
"Nice hotel for great price"
I stayed 1 night for business and would stay again. Room was nice, plenty of parking, and the free continental breakfast was decent too for the cheaper price of the hotel compared to others in the area. I did not use the pool or exercise room this trip but it looked it good condition.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"comfortable room; not such great service"
Upon arrival, we had to wait 3 minutes for someone to show up at reception, then another 10 minutes waiting behind one person - service was slow. We checked-in (pre-paid), and it took a while in the computer system/finding papers, but finally had our room key and up we went. Upon opening the door, we found 1 King-sized bed and a sofa (we booked 2 double beds, as should be obvious by the fact that we were 2 parents/2 kids). Back downstairs we went, only to stand in line for another 10 minutes waiting on the people who arrived behind us. When it was finally our turn, the receptionist took several minutes with the computer (informing us that the booking system was messed up because there shouldn't have been a 2 x double beds room available when we booked - though hotels.ca told us we were 1 of 3 left), then made it sound like she was doing us a favour by moving some stuff around and finding us the room we booked. We finally got our cards, and went up to our room another few minutes later. The room was as expected - clean and simple. Everything in it's place. Great. We didn't take advantage of the pool (it seemed small - as expected from the photos - and not very exciting for our kids - 3 and 5). The "continental breakfast" the next morning was a huge disappointment. The buffet meal had limited options and was very bland. Check-out was also a lengthy process (again, just slow waiting). Yay for Tim Horton's just across the bridge :)
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"hotel was nice"
We only stayed at the hotel for one night. We were there for the F1 final race. The hotel was surprisingly not bad. We got a queen bed non smoking room. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. The hotel did come with free breakfast but just the basic food. We chose this hotel mainly because it was close to the track and Longueuil subway station. The price was kinda expensive but that was a given since it was F1 weekend. The only bad thing was the hallway of the hotel smelled really bad and the front desk girls were not that friendly, they were short with you when you asked them questions and they didn't smile at all. On the front desk they did provide maps and information about the F1 race that you could take with you which I thought was very helpful especially since me and my boyfriend were going to F1 for the first time. We will definitely stay at the hotel again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"Satisfying"
All expected facilities available in the room. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Only drawback for us was distance from the Montreal town centre.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Near our location"
OK. But the carpet was dirty. The reception was well..
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"businees travel"
All was good. The continental breakfast was quite lacking...even for a continental breakfast. Very little for healthy choices. No boiled eggs or yogourt or fresh fruit.
Other trip May 27, 2013