All hotels in Foristell, Missouri, United States of America
12 Highway W, Foristell, MO, 63348, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

They didn't have an elevator and hair was on the bathroom floor.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Great hotel. Reasonably priced, friendly service, very clean. Only thing missing was a pool.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Adequate for a night with a good breakfast"
Spent one night here after a long day of driving. Hotel is located next to a 24 hour truck stop, which offered many options of fast food. There is also another truck stop across the street. The room was spacious, although there were ants near the table. There was also a long strand of hair in the bathtub but otherwise the bathroom was clean. Lots of options for breakfast. Nice hotel although not new and a bit overpriced.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2015
"Overnight for wedding"
Easy on and off the freeway. Was close to Innsbrook where we had a wedding to attend. Checked in during the afternoon, changed clothes for the wedding. After the reception is was late in the evening and it was good that the motel was only about 15 minutes away. Breakfast was good. Nothing spectacular, but good waffles and biscuits and gravy. I was impressed that the milk and yogurt was kept in a small dorm size frig right in the seating area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Owen
"Convenient to freeway"
Hotel is on the side of I-64 and NOT IN THE TOWN. However, there is a wonderful truck stop with a fabulous salad bar right next door. This is a Quality Inn and the appointments are as to be expected at this price point. Beds are comfortable and all was clean.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"One nighter."
Other guest were little noisy and people were climbing in and out of windows on bottum floor. Little un nerving.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Easy to get to. The front desk staff changed the room so I could be on the first floor as I still have difficulty with stairs since I broke my ankle.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Deb
"Satisfied Client"
It was a layover for one night and all went well
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Howard
It was a excellent stay!
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Get Motel!!!!"
Great motel!!! I stay here one night per month on business travel. The lady who checks me in, is outstanding!!!! Room is clean, work out room is fantastic, great motel for the money!!!!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Well maintained hotel"
It was very comfortable and the staff was super helpful.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Gail
"Good rooms"
The room was clean and comfortable. Stayed two different nights and the coffee pot was broken in both rooms.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Fred
"One night stop"
Quick rest stop. Hotels is okay but noisy outside.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Just needed a place to sleep"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Specifically asked if we wanted a non smoking room because they said ordering on line automatically assigns a smoking room. That was very very nice and helpful. Mentioned that if we were in a hurry breakfast would probably be open a little early. Breakfast staff was on top of everything making sure nothing ran out.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Greg
"Great road trip hotel"
Easy check in, great breakfast (and lady taking care of breakfast area). Will definitely keep it in my fav hotel book
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Debi
"NO ELEVATOR!"
It was okay--not fantastic, but okay. The ground-floor rooms wreak of animal urine, and there is no elevator to the second floor. The shower was a sad experience--with clogged shower head. The beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
We had an excellent stay last weekend. We were in town for a horse show at the National Equestrian Center and this was a great location and price. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Decent breakfast options too. We'd definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Quick Stop Passing through"
This was a late stop while on the road. It was convenient to the interstate and a reasonable price.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
It was clean but there was a musty oder and our air would not cool down as it should. Other than that everythig was very nice.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Great travel stop"
It is located next to a travel Plaza and right by the interstate. If you are traveling West this is a great place to stop. I was a little confused because the hotel app said it did not included breakfast but the confirmation email and hotel did include breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"convenient location"
What a surprise! We stayed here a few years ago when it was a Best Western, because it allowed dogs. It was clean then, but very rundown. Stayed again in the 4th of July because it was very convenient and we had my daughter's cat. What a wonderful surprise! It is newly remodeled. Everything was fresh and clean. Breakfast had more to offer also. Couldn't be more happy especially considering the low price for this area.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Ginger V.
"Good quick overnight stay at a reasonable price"
The hotel is very nice. Beds were comfy. Front desk staff very helpful. Breakfast was good, with some hot entrees. Restaurants are mostly a couple of miles away, unless you like truck stop fare. This hotel was not on our GPS, and we came in from the backroads, but it's just off the freeway offramp and not hard to see.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Wade
We enjoyed staying here. Rooms were nice. Breakfast was good. Would definitely stay here again if driving through on I-70.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Right off the I70 highway, and very quite still."
Very easy to get on and off the interstate. Very quite hotel, like that you have to come through the lobby to get to rooms. Well lit parking lot, if I'm going to be staying in the St. Louis area I would stay here again.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Middle of truck stops"
No elevator means lugging bags up and down stairs, no pool, bedding appeared to be from a flea market, trucks in and out all night, bathroom the size of a closet. This place may work for a single guy making a quick stop but I would never use for a family stop.
6 night trip May 14, 2014
Don
"Quality inn foristell"
We definitely plan to make this our stay when in town for horse shows
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Great place when traveling with a pet"
My husband and I were traveling with a big trailer and a small dog . The quality Inn was perfect for us. . We did not need to sacrifice cleanliness and good service to bring our pet into the hotel with us. Lots of parking for trailer and really good food at the restaurant next door
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Chase
"near the highway"
Room was clean. Hotel was close to gas station and highway. It was convenient to stop. Breakfast was decent. Price was reasonable.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Jenny
"A great place to stop and take a breather!"
We were impressed by the friendliness of the front desk staff. Our room was very clean and very comfortable! We enjoyed our hot breakfast compliments of the hotel. We would recommend this Quality Inn to anyone!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Jean
No problems. The room was clean and everything was great. The staff was friendly. No complaints...
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
"Great price, decent place."
Great for a stop along the way. Clean, convenient, and not a bad free breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Girls Weekend"
Bunch of us girlfriends came from Chicago to a surprise birthday party for another girlfriend who lives in the area. I think that this was a nice hotel - considering our other options in this area. Needed to stay in this area due to party location, otherwise we would have went downtown. The room was nice. Beds were very comfortable. Shower head was amazing! The complimentary breakfast was just enough to start the day. The room rate was very reasonable. My only negatives were that the hallway smelled like a wet dog and the front desk clerks were not always available and were not very presentable.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Lori
"no pool, no shampoo, no soap"
checked in after a long day's drive with family and looked for pool.... there is NONE (despite what the hotel profile indicated).... Well, I could settle for a nice hot shower.... but no shampoo or soap in room.... that is interesting for a hotel... asked front desk... "sorry, waiting on shipment, how about some conditioner?" As I left the room the next morning, I noticed housekeeper cart in hallway... it had plenty of soap and shampoo on it.... GRRR!!! By the way, the beds were great, and the breakfast was fine.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Excellent value"
An economically priced motel with acceptable amenities and comfort. Provided everything needed for a night's lodging at an excellent price.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Steve R
"A great stay"
The over all ouality and the service and hotel stuff was great they are friendly do there job well thx for a pleasant stay
7 night trip Jun 29, 2013
rays
"Nice ace to stay!"
This was a nice place to stay. Only drawback was no restaurants. Also, on the last morning people in the other rooms were slamming doors at 7 am. But that is not something the hotel could control. Staff was courteous and pleasant. Rooms were exceptionally clean! Great job, house keeping staff! Will definitely stay again.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Angela
Had a late night check in but staff was very nice and pleasant! Very very clean! Well lighted at night for security especially in parking lot. The price was excellent and "QUALITY" was amazing! Would recommend to families and friends!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
SUSIQ
"Nice Stay"
Quiet, nice, and convenient.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013
It was a good njghts rest. The breakfast area was to small for the amount of people. It would of been nice to of had a micro-wave in the room. The motel was very easie to find and close to our destination.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Beds were great!"
Check in was speedy & desk person was courteous and pleasant. Room was clean and the beds were great. Breakfast was varied & better than most "continental" breakfasts. Went for dinner a short drive on interstate to Wentzville which had many choices. I was pleased with the experience.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
npm

"three nights in foristelle"
needed a place close to my son while visiting him. could have stayed in wentzville & paid more, but this hotel was clean, friendly & the price was right
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
jeff

"Ett prisvärt boende med bra sängar och bra frukost"
Ett utmärkt boende,rent och snyggt, men lite avsides och nära intensiv trafik.
4 night trip May 22, 2013
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
1 night trip May 3, 2013
1 night trip May 22, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn Foristell

"Pet room REEKS of wet dog"
07/30/15 SeattleNomad Washington DC, District of Columbia
We were traveling cross-country with a cat and booked the hotel online. We requested a "pet room" if required because of the cat and were definitely placed in a pet room. The floor was damp (due to humidity...I don't think you can escape it), and reeked of wet dog. There was no air freshener or way to get rid of the stank and I avoided putting any of our luggage on the floor. Our cat loved the window, however, and the refrigerator was an added bonus we hadn't expected. The one glowing review I have is for the woman that called us shortly after booking our reservation online. I had booked a King Bed online but was told the pet room only has 2 Queen beds and she apologized for any inconvenience. We didn't care about the bed size but greatly appreciated the head's up in advance...it threw us off guard that they were calling so far in advance, and we were happy with their customer service. Would I stay here again or recommend it? Only if we were traveling without our cat and could have a non-pet room.
"Good for just a night"
07/16/15 Edie F Picayune, Mississippi, United States
If you are handicapped, don't book here. Surprisingly, there is no elevator. There are two short staircases but it is hard to get luggage upstairs. The desk clerk was nice and offered us a pet room downstairs but the smell was too "pet" for us. The staff was courteous. The rooms were clean. The bathroom a bit dated but clean. The fridge was in an awkward spot right outside the bathroom. You had to walk around it. It was fine for just a night but I wouldn't stay longer than that.
"Clean, quiet hotel in the middle of the highway"
07/09/15 alrivera01 Olathe
As soon as I got here, my expectations of this hotel were not real high. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I got into my room. Clean, quiet, and nice. Check in was fairly quick, and breakfast had some good hot and cold items to please many. Now I know I can use this hotel for future stays.
"CROOKS!!!"
06/24/15 Tyralynntodd
Check your receipt. We were charged a certain price for two nights and the receipt showed they corrected the original price and refunded us 20$ and they actually charged us 20$ more. The receptionist didn't think I would notice. When I showed her what I found she gave me a different receipt she changed right in front of me. These people are showing a different price they are charging for their rooms and telling the IRS they are charging something less.
"Breakfast was good. The check in was a little slow. Comfortable bed. Everything I used worked."
05/26/15 Robert K Salisbury
Overall experience was good. The check in was a little slow. The breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable. I got a good night's sleep. The area is near a truck stop. A few fast food places are near. Not much else in the area.
"Pleasant stay"
05/25/15 BroncoRB Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
The staff was welcoming and with a pleasant smile and attentive to our needs The breakfast was well-supplied -- scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, pastries, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. The lobby looked clean but shown lots of wear. Housekeeping was, well, this is the first time we never left a tip for them because they never entered our room in the 3 nights we were there and no idea why they didn't. It wasn't a big deal the first day, we just went down and asked for more coffee, but the second day we returned to find an not disturb sign hanging on the outside and no clue where that second sign came from, because there was one on the inside as well. As we walked down to the desk to get clean towels we noticed 5 other signs hanging on doors and that was just our floor (didn't bother to look at others) and that seemed like a lot, specially for the time of day that it was. Did get clean towels and more coffee. Plus was allowed to use the microwave in the breakfast area. The showerhead in our room needs some cleaning because the holes were all clogged and water just did flow freely and it's to high for a normal size person to reach to change the settings. Bed was comfy :) Thank you Jayne, Anne and Jai for making it a good stay
11/05/14 Jackie W Glenshaw, Pennsylvania, United States
The Quality Inn, was wonderful. The most spacious room ever and the staff was very informative of the area , where to visit, where to eat. This Quality Inn was very close to the place that I had a business meeting.
"Good night's sleep!"
10/19/14 Richard G York, Nebraska
We had an accessible (1st floor!), non-smoking, room with two queen beds. The motel is clean and neat. The breakfast was well-supplied -- scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc. Good place to stay.
"Awesome"
10/12/14 Jason W Decorah
We do business in town here a lot and we always stay here. Nice friendly staff. Have done updates here that looks very nice. Even with a full house it's quiet so you can sleep. Will be back again next week
"Quality Inn"
09/15/14 Steph K
This was the third time we stayed at this Quality Inn. Each time has been pleasant and the rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast was also good and the staff is very nice....