All hotels in Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereCarretera Costera Sur Km 12.9, Cozumel, QROO, 77600, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Anniversay trip"
To be honest it was exactly what i could i imagined to be with the bar on the beach and my room being on the beach as well .This was a anniversary trip memories i wil never forget .The bar was great offering a variety of drinks..food was ok but the itialin restraunt would have to be my number one spot.Excellent breakfast as well.Definitely going back next year!
5 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Luis
"Over exceeded my Expectations!"
I loved my stay in Cozumel. The hotel is right on the beach, you are never more than a few steps away from a bar and I never waited more than a minute for a drink. The staff was wonderful and nice and so was the food. Yes the snack bar had burgers, hot dogs and fries but there was always something more authentic at the buffets and every dinner option was delicious. Its not 5 star dining but it definitely tasty. Also, you can eat at Market Cafe too, which is adults only. They had a mimosa and bloody bar for breakfast which was awesome.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Outdated hotel, no ventilation in a bathroom, room smells like mold with bleach. Coral beach, water shoes are necessary. Very poor food. Staff was friendly and tried their best. The taxi rate from hotel to airport was not as advertised.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
traveler
"Coozumel 2015"
We enjoyed a wonderful 7 days in Cozumel. Weather was perfect.It is so nice to stay right on the beach, and close walking distance to everything!! The staff is very attentitive to their guests, and would see to it that you recieved what you asked for.We always feel very safe at this resort.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Forrest
"Miss Guided to listen to a talk"
We were very much kept in the dark as to what " this way of saving money was". It really boiled down to buying a discount membership for 20k,30k and so on. It really gave us a a bad feeling for Sunscape.We were going to have a wedding at Sunscape this winter but now I do not know.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Roger
"Sunscape Sabor Cozumel"
We were a little leary of this resort going into our trip after reading some of the reviews. We found this resort to be wonderful. The food was great, the drinks were great and the room was cleaned great everyday. They have a lot of activities to participate in if you like that sort of thing. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone.
7 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Catherine
"Only a few steps to the beach"
We had a great time, the food was good and the staff was very courteous
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
eric
"HAD A BLAST!!"
I don't know where all the negative reviews have come from.. My boyfriend and I had an AMAZING time! We were there from January 12-18th. We must have picked the perfect week to go because it was nowhere near busy. The staff was so friendly and on top of everything. When we got there, we were upgraded to a king suite (not the one with the hot tub which was perfectly fine for us). It was spacious and very clean. I've seen people comment on how horrified they were about the ants in the bathroom. Really????? They are sugar ants.. don't harm you at ALL.. and there weren't a lot. Southern Florida homes get them all the time, so everyone can calm down. The pools were clean and we enjoyed all of the food and beverages. People, no it's not your mom's cooking, but very good and a variety to choose from. El Patio was our favorite!! Gabriel and Ricardo are awesome waiters. Sheila is a great hostess! The beaches were great. We did the kayaking available (there are other non motorized sports to choose from as well for no extra cost). We snorkeled with Choc Choc I believe it was? Maybe Chac Choc.. and had a wonderful time. Our last day there, the resort became 98% full, which definitely made a difference. You could tell the staff got a little stressed when things got busy, but you can't blame them. Some things I heard people complaining about made ME mad!! If you're looking at this resort, BOOK IT!!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Caitlyn
"Hotel room close to beach. Overall Stay."
Room was close to beach. Beach was nice. Room had no hot water first two nights, it was luke warm. Shower drain kept backing up. Told Manager they did try to upgrade us to the Secrets side but we would be far away from the beach. They finally got hot water fixed two days later. Overall stay was okay. Will probably not return due to the pressure from Vacation Unlimited trying to sell their vacation packages (timeshares) on site at the resort. They just dont give up and we didnt pay for our vacation so we could be hassled the entire time. That was very disappointing that the hotel has resorted to this. We just want to go there to relax. Going to look elsewhere next year. Overall okay hotel close to beach for the money.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
K
"Smaller, family friendly, clean, and welcoming"
The best staff I have ever had the pleasure to stay with. The rooms are very clean although not new, well kept. There was so much to do, and the beach was beautiful
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Best you can get for so little money"
Sunscape is a beautiful resort right on the beach, with amazing reefs right out side your door. With free use of water activities (kayak,hobie cat,paddle boards and snorkeling)if you want to get off your lounge chair there is plenty to do. The staff goes out of there way to make your stay what you want for the money it can't be beat
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Casey & Kathy
"Nice beach, beautiful grounds"
They did not have the room we paid for the first night, but all was taken care of by the second. Staff helpful as could be.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"I'd go again!"
Our family of 6 spent Christmas at this resort 5 years ago, just returned, and we'd go again! Everything is very nice, and some notable improvements in the last 5 years are the now ample amount of pool towels, and improved dining choices & experience. Typical (but bothersome) is the competition to wake up early for beach chairs. I disliked being directed to a pressure time share &/or excursion sales immediately upon arrival (that's 7 hour flight with lay over + 1 hour at customs + lengthy check in, 4 kids in tow), cloaked as, with a big smile "now please see my co-worker at that table who has a special gift for you". Similar to the experience at they airport (any traveler to Cozumel knows what I mean). We excused ourselves, went to our room, noticed (but did not care) that the 30 year old phone & alarm clock did not work, but felt slightly annoyed/pursued when notes were left on both our doors to go to the front desk for our present...b/c they had been trying unsuccessfully to call us.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Cyn
"Great (Quiet) Place"
I will start off with the worst thing about the resort. While the beach area is big and sandy the swimming area is very rocky so you need water shoes. This is a reflection on Cozumel, not the resort My wife and I were there from Dec. 12 - Dec. 22 Even though there were activities for those who were interested we really liked the fact that it was so nice and quiet on the beach, lots of recliners and palms and umbrella for shade. I went diving several days, the Expedia rep was in the resort twice each day and I was able to book my diving through them (Dive with Martin, they were great, good boats and always small groups) The dive boat picked me up from the pier that the Sunscape shares with the resort next door. We have been going to Caribbean all-inclusives for the last 10 years and after about a week we are always ready to get back to the states because we are tired of the food. The Sunscape has far fewer dining selections than the bigger resorts. We were there last year for 15 days and this year for 10 days and we were still enjoying the food on the last day each year. We have been looking all over the Caribbean for just the right resort/weather/diving. I don't know if the Sunscape Sabor is that place or not, but we will probably go back there next year
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
it was my first experience with an all-inclusive. i'm generally too much of a food snob to stay in a facility where my dining options are limited; however, i was quite surprised by the variety offered and the quality of the some of the meals.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great for IM Cozumel"
There for Ironman Cozumel. Had a wonderful time. The staff was friendly and helpful. I hope to come back.
4 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Diana
"It was a terrible hotel with a nice location."
We enjoyed the location of the hotel. We did not enjoy the facilities and the lack of food choices. We are not accustomed to food not being available after 1 am. We know most people reading this will say that is late enough. What I will say to you is that not everyone goes to bed on vacation before 1 am so this was not a pleasant discovery. Also room service was shut down at 10 pm another damper for people that enjoy retiring to your room early. They tricked us into going to a presentation to become a member of their club. We were given an all paid spa (massage for two) so we thought. Turns out it wasn't surprise, surprise!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Kristin
"Wonderful vacation"
We took our adult daughters for the first time and had a great experience. Plenty of beach chairs, smiling staff, and great scuba at the resort.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Angie
"Outstanding staff"
I recommend Sunscape Sabor. Rooms are nice food is good and the staff is top notch. I will be going back.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great staff and service!"
We went to Sabor as a group for vacation. It was mine and my fiancé's second time to stay there. The whole staff was very friendly and the service was great! A couple of not-so-good things were the buffet food and the experience getting the free Wi-Fi that was included in the Expedia.com package. A few of the people we were with actually had to pay for the Wi-Fi because they didn't have the print out of the agreement that showed where it said Wi-Fi was included. I received mine, but the process was difficult. I had to call and go to the front desk several times. They didn't give me the password until 24 hours after I was there. Let this be a lesson to ALWAYS print out your itinerary. The dinner restaurant, El Patio, was excellent! So was the Italian dinner. And the drinks and bartender were awesome! We were a little disappointed in the entertainment. There was a fire show at the "sister property" next to Sabor, but we weren't allowed to watch it since we didn't stay there. However, their tenants could use all of Sabor's facilities. Overall, we had a great time, especially for the money we spent.
Rachel
"clean hotel great location to beach"
second visit to Sunscape Sabor. On my first visit part of the hotel and one pool was shut down for remodeling. was looking forward to seeing the renovations this trip. Upon arrival we discovered that area was sold to another Hotel chain (secrets) and also the Market Cafe where we had eaten most meals was also part of Secrets now. Lobby now has time share people trying to take you for a 90 minute tour of Secrets. Once we firmly said NO they left us alone. Food was good. Portofino is excellent as well as el Patio. Maryianna and Jose' are awesome with activities. Riccardo at the Tortugas bar is a great guy. We stayed one week oceanfront and had a great room very clean (thanks Julia) and just relaxed -beach is beautiful, water wonderful and warm. Island is safe we took a taxi into town with no problems, other used scooters to see island. Very safe and pleasant. I missed the areas that where given to Secrets but Sunscape Sabor is still the most relaxing place we have ever visited.
Cindy
"Enjoyable and relaxing"
The staff was excellent. The food was OK. Room was nice and pretty clean. We thought that they pressured us a little too much to buy extras.
"Decent budget all inclusive"
We were able to check in early which was nice. The food options and quality was a bit lacking. This hotel is a budget all inclusive and it seems you get what you pay for. The staff was all very friendly and accomidating.
4 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Weston
"3rd week to this hotel"
I was there for two weeks in January then went to the sister resort in curaçao and had this trip booked back at the same hotel. If you like an all inclusive then you must give this hotel a try. Beach pools bars restaurants pool activities etc. I will go back next year
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
brian
"Nice hotel with a fantastic dive staff"
Second time to this resort. Dive house is a fantastic dive shop and in house at this resort. The resort is nice and the food is pretty good. Grounds are clean and the staff is very friendly. We will be back again soon.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Return visitors! Will continue staying there!"
Excellent location on the island! Beautiful beach! Great location for diving with short boat ride to most five locations! Dive House always great for us! Picks up at pier off our beach. Great stay especially for price! Have staying three different (week long) visits. Always recommend to others! Decent food too. Had fish options that I was pleased with. Even a few "theme" nights with BBQ & Mexican.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Rebecca
"Perfect Vacation Spot for Everyone"
This resort is a great value. The staff was amazing and the location was the best. You can not get any closer to the beach. Rooms are clean and the beds are great. My only suggestion would be better access to wifi. All inclusive should include wifi. There is service for additional but for only one device. I would definately stay again.
7 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Sue
"Great Experience at the Sunscape Sabor Cozumel!"
We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the Hotel. The hotel staff greeted us with a cool drink and an ice cool wash cloth which was very refreshing. They got us checked in quickly and were taken to our room. We had booked a garden view room but we were really wanting an ocean view room which they switched us to with no problem. The room was very nice. We had a great view of the sunset at night and close to the main pool, the seaside grill/snack bar and the El Patio Restaurant. The Portofino Restaurant was the farthest but it was an enjoyable scenic walk. All of the staff and waiters were so friendly always greeting us with a smile and good morning, afternoon or evening, either in Spanish or English. Everyone that worked there were always very helpful if we wanted to know about some places to go they would tell us or find out if they didn't know. We snorkeled right there on the beach and saw quite a few fish of different varieties.. Snorkel equipment were free to the guest.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
JKC123
"Need Undercover Boss to show up"
Need for front desk to be nicer and more helpful , Bartenders need to be nicer not act like they are being bothered.Grounds and housekeeping were very nice. Food need lots of inpovment.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Ernie
"Room cleanliness"
Late cleaning of rooms, stayed 3 nights. First date of check in had to wait until after 4:00pm to get room, refrigerator was not stocked with sodas etc. Second day, room was serviced when returned from an excursion late in the afternoon about 4:00pm. Third day, room was not cleaned until after 4:00pm. Went on a boat excursion and when returned at 12:30pm, no clean towels, no soap or toilet paper. At 3:00pm, room service still not done, went to front desk about needing clean towels etc. Room was finally serviced after 4:00pm. This was the biggest disappointment. Restaurants, bars were good. Beach area was okay. Beach towels available except for third day. Entertainment on second and third evenings was excellent.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Char
"Great resort for the money"
This was our third all inclusive resort in 14 months. We stayed at a Sandals (high price point), a dreams (mid price point) and now Sunscape ( low price point). We were disappointed with Dreams so expected very little from Sunscape but were pleasantly surprised. The resort is older but you can tell they are trying to keep it up. The staff was very friendly and accommodating specially if leave a dollar for the maid and bartender each day. The beach is ling and narrow like the resort and you can not really walk into the water very far barefoot due to the to rocks. But this really is the best part. Go grab some free snorkle gear and snorkel around those rocks and you will find an amazing array if fish. It is absolutely amazing. Some of the fish will even swim up to you and hang out! The food was good. Mostly buffet style except for the pizza place and El Patio. The pizza is really good as long as you stay away from the meats and the bruschetta and salad are delicious. At Dreams, El Patio was inedible and the seafood unrecognizably. I was pregnant on this trip so I was especially concerned about the food but found El Patio to be fantastic. Town is close and just a $15 cab ride away. It is safe to explore on your own, so if you are tired of buffet food go hit up Margaretville! Remember to bring your suite! All in all we were unexpectedly happy with this resort but we are also not like some very uptight reviewers here. You are not paying for Sandals so don't expect the
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Beach View Was Amazing,Room Not So Much"
Staff was extremely rude. Money was stolen out of the safe and was not given back,credited into souviners Buffet was a total bust The main swimming pool water was dirty Had plumbing issues that lead to a small flood in the room only because the issue wasnt taken care of till hours later only because we made a complaint a/c kept leaking
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
AJ
Hotel is ok but nothing compare to the Dreams Hotel standards.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Sunscape Sabor to be avoided!"
We had booked a suite with two rooms, poolside, ocean view and jacuzzi on the balcony. Well, being a family resort, we should have known better as we stayed their 3 years when it was not. Jacuzzi did not work and the pool was open late which had kids screaming the entire time. Not just normal screaming but the raise the hair on your back screaming. Then at 8 PM, the kids came to their room, unfortunately next to ours and continued their screaming. management promptly relocated us to another suite. It the air conditioner was broken, fortunately we caught this prior to us unpacking! They then moved us to a suite at Secrets Aura! No kids, great food... Great amenities! Moral of the story, if you wNt a romantic kid free vacation, stay away from Sunscape Sabor!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Chip
"You get what you pay for"
We haven't been to this resort since it was adults only. It was good then, not so much now. We booked a king sized bed but got two doubles instead. Not very romantic. The beds were hard as rock and we ended up wih sore backs the whole trip. The food is so-so. One of the pools was always really dirty, one day there were chunks of hair which was extremely gross. If you wanted a drink by the pool you had to get it yourself. The price was cheaper this time around and you definitely get what you pay for.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
whitster
"Bottom of the barrel all inclusive"
Arrived at the hotel at one, but check in isn't until 3. Instead of offering a hospitality room, we are inundated with sales people trying to get us to go to their time share. Finally get a room about 3:15, but unfortunately it wasn't cleaned, sheets still a mess, water bottles all over and I am not certain if the previous guests were actually still checked in. The room was to have free wifi, but I had to purchase. The food was almost the same at every meal with the lime on a different side of the plate. This is a good place for the kids, since the hot dogs and hamburgers were good. Most of the staff were friendly and tried with what they had.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Can't beat the location"
If you are willing to compromise a bit on speed of service and a few "bumps" in amenities - this a superb location. Don't let the reviews if the food fool you -- it is just fine. The staff works very hard - Sabor needs to employ more people so they have the proper staff to guest ratio. We travel for the diving and the fishing - and this is a great spot for both with the added advantage of the most beautiful and quiet part of the beach.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
KC
"Can't get any closer to the beach"
First off, we enjoyed our stay. My husband is a diver, and the diving through the hotel - Dive House - was exceptional. They are close to all the reefs, so it takes no time on the boat to get almost everywhere. From that perspective, the hotel couldn't be better situated. The rooms are ordinary, but clean and comfortable. We were only steps to the water. The people at the hotel are friendly and helpful, but there's definitely an element of manana working - maid service was sketchy (never knew what would be in the room and what would be forgotten - spent some time chasing maid carts around in search of soap and towels). The waiters in the restaurants were sometimes overwhelmed - they eventually got everything you asked for, but patience was in order. The food was all fresh and well prepared, nothing fancy, especially at the frequent buffets (the restaurants are closed down about every third night, and there is a buffet around the main pool). The food at El Patio restaurant was very good, and on nights they had a menu at the Seaside Grill, also very good. One other problem - not enough shade around the pools and not enough lounge chairs at the beach. If you didn't claim a corner of shade and a couple of lounge chairs by 9 AM, you were probably out of luck until late in the afternoon. The beach was beautiful, and the snorkeling just off the shore pretty good. All in all, we enjoyed our stay, especially once we adjusted our expectations!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Adair
"Nice and not overly crowded"
The room was very comfortable. Love that they now have small refrigerators and drinks in the room. This was our third trip to Sunscape. We have always loved the snorkeling there and the small crowds on the beach. The food is still pretty good as well. We did notice a decline in the facilities (need of paint mostly) of the resort and an occasional sewage smell when walking outside, but we would go again. I had packed several of my favorite earrings and necklaces in my checked luggage that was stolen on the trip back. I'm not sure if it was stolen in Cozumel or Dallas though. We were warned at DFW that camera's get stolen often if left in checked luggage and that we should carry it on the plane. Wish we'd have done the same with my jewelry. In regards to Expedia - we were not informed that the "All Inclusive" price did not include a shuttle to the resort. After landing in Cozumel we were stuck looking for a ride while others had a van waiting for them. Plus we had to pay an additional $24 to get there and $20 to get back.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great service!"
Right when we arrived, we were greeted by friendly staff with a cold towel and a glass of wine. Check in was at 3 and we arrived shortly after 1. We didn't have to carry our luggage around so we went and ate at one of the restaurants that were open for lunch. The food was great! Our reservation was for an ocean view room with a king size bed. They put us in an ocean view room with two full size beds. Because it was our honeymoon, I wasn't going to let something small like that affect my trip. Besides, the view was great. After about an hour, the front desk called us to upgrade to a suite in the sister resort next door at Secrets Aura. We were allowed to eat at all restaurants and swim in all pools. The atmosphere was awesome! We played pool volleyball with two of the employees who were super nice! We had an amazing time. :)
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Mallory and Jef
"Neither horrific OR terrific; but never again."
This hotel was the bare minimum of Caribbean experiences. We met a lot of people on the resort that agreed with us that this was probably the worst all-inclusive experience they have ever had. I wouldn't recommend this resort if you are planning on spending time AT the resort. It was acceptable since we spent most of time days diving. This resort doesn't have enough staff; the bars & restaurants were always slow. There were 3 day stretches where the room wasn't cleaned; the "mini-bar" wasn't stocked. Basically; it wasn't the luxury all-inclusive experience that we were expecting; we just kept saying over and over "it's not good, it's not bad - it's just "meh". We definitely won't be back.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Blake
"Cinco minutos mas"
Wait for everything; glass of water, cup of coffee, more food for the buffet tables. Every meal was buffet style and staff expected tips for little or no service. Also a few 'not my job' responses when requesting service.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
gringo no mas
"Front desk staff rude..."
When we checked in the lady at the desk was rude and impatient with us. She mentioned that she would give us a pass phrase for the Wi-fi and then didn't. Later we asked a different person at the front desk for the pass phrase for the "Free Wi-Fi" that was listed in their info. The lady we talked to said their wi-fi was down, but we could put in credit card info and be charged about $15 per day for it. They weren't very bilingual like it says. We didn't even receive anything that stated any of the activities that we could do. Other then all of the other problems, it was nice that the Bell hops & bartenders were very friendly.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Honeymooners614
"Change is not always good."
We have been staying here for about 5 years and there have been a lot of changes.I really dislike the timeshare people bugging us when we are walking around the resort. I hate trying to dodge them as it kind of ruins a good time. We stayed here in December 2013 , March and June 2014. Part of the motel which had a huge breakfast area (that we loved) that now is now part of Secrets. Then in March they had breakfast in 2 places( portofino and the seaside) , now only 1 place the Portofino. Which was super crowded at night, we just gave up got up and left and went to Albertos. We went to the pizza place at noon and it took about 45 minutes for a pizza and we had to go in and order it and then ordered a salad with it that never came. The employees that are working there are really good and doing a good job but they need more room in the resturant and more employees. The food is edible. The management may want to consider doing ths same thing that they do at some other resturants which was making a place for the left over food to feed the birds away from the resturant but where they can be seen by guests.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
blondecowgirl
"Not the resort you saw advertised"
As we drove in it looked like it was the back entrance to the resort, work cars and maintenance buildings is the first thing you see besides the gate with a security person. They were nice enough to listen to our request for a room away from the main pool and restaurant. But the room we received was anything but three star. The air conditioner worked for part of the time, the room was so damp it had spots of mold here and there, the couch/bed was broke and couldn't be sat on, the ventilation in the bathroom didn't work, when we took a shower the water would run out of the bathroom into the hall. The water pressure was great, but the shower head they had on it, caused the water to feel like you were being hit with small rocks, several light bulbs were out in the bathroom and sleeping area, I can over look the sloppy tile repair work on the shower, but standing water all day was terrible. They advertise three restaurants but not really, they rotate which ones will be open in the evening and they serve the exact same menu every night, so you had better like what they have, The advertisement for the Sabor Sunscape said had free Wi-Fi, but we had to pay for internet. I could say more, but out of space for this review
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Bev
"Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Resort"
When we checked in the hotel staff was pleasant and accommodating. We then found out that the resort had split into two resorts. One was the Sunscape Sabor and the other half was a Secrets Resort. This was our third time at the resort and it had completely changed when it split into two resorts. We were not allowed to go into the Secrets Resort to dine or walk around. They were remodeling the Secrets Resort side and putting all their time and money on that resort. The Sunscape Sabor Resort side had little if any remodeling or upkeep from last year. Since they split the resort all the best restaurants were on the Secrets side. The Sunscape Sabor side only had two restaurants and a seaside grill. The food was not that good and there was no variety. The same food served every day. It was not what we were expecting and we would not recommend this resort for a vacation. We love Cozumel and will probably return but not at the Sunscape Sabor Resort.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Carleton
"Great place!"
Perfect for our honeymoon. Would have liked a little more variety in the good, but it was still good. All the staff members were beyond helpful and always friendly. We had an ocean front suite, which was amazing for laying out & watching the sunset every night. Highly recommend traveling to the other side of the island for bigger waves on the beach.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
AE
"Great location!"
Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice facilities. The food wasn't everything I was expecting it to be, but they did have 3-4 options a day so that was nice. All the employees were very welcoming, we over all had a great time!
Other trip May 24, 2014
kristin
"Nice place and beaches"
It was okay but the buffet were always cold. Had to wait for room until 3:00 when we arrived 1:00
Other trip May 23, 2014
mom
"nice location to access nearby places"
it was ok some sewer smell at times. my problem with it was the lack of food at dinner times to elegant not enough in the portions. definetly not enough places to eat. for really good food we had to go out off the resort. beach was nice. friendly service. cant figure why no toilet seats in the restaurants bathrooms. beds are hard, we asked for a king bed didnt get one. othe than that had a good time probably wont go there again into maybe a different resort.
Other trip May 23, 2014