All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada

Clean
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Awesome vibe
"Fantastic hotel, basically brand new!"
This hotel is basically new. It's still in renovations but personally it didn't inconvenience me at all. The rooms are great, it was my second stay and both times I got a nice large room with a king sized bed and the first time I also had a 5 foot shower which was great. I was a bit disappointed that I only had a bath this time but still, everything is new and clean so nothing sketchy there! The staff is very friendly and accomodating, can't complain about anything there! In my opinion, staying at this hotel is like getting a 5 star for the price of a 2-3 star in Edmonton, and it's only about 10 minutes out of the city limits. I would recommend it highly to anyone looking to stay near Edmonton, either for a night or a week!
4 night trip Oct 22, 2015
Ricky
Must be just finishing up renovations as there was an elevator still not in service and local cab driver said that it was just renovated. Rooms still had a new smell, very clean, great breakfast, I will return.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Stephen
"Great!!"
Great hotel with pleasant staff and good value for your dollar. Will stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Marvin
The hotel didn't have our reservation, whish was booked online. They finally found it and upgraded us to a king size suite, with jacuzzi tub. We were very pleased with the room! It was modern and spacious. The bathroom was amazing! I had the best sleep in months here!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was delicious. I will be staying here on my next trip to Edmonton.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Melanie
"Renovations are Nearly Complete"
Renovations are underway affecting the front entrance, elevators and ice rooms. The room we stayed in was very well renovated.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Sandy
"Close to airport"
This hotel has been recently renovated and the last of the work on the approach to the front entrance was to be completed by the end of the week. It was nicely decorated overall and the beds were very comfortable. The hot breakfast was excellent. I would recommend it as a great place to stay close to the airport.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
Doreen
"a chance to relax -an have some peace before flyin"
was flying out early ,have stayed before an the quality an service tops the helpful staff the clean of the room to the breakfast meet an beyond the usual standards
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
william
The Hotel was under construction but that was no big deal for us. It was sclean and the staff were excellent
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"John Stay"
Hotel being renovated. My night stay was quite pleasant.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"It was okay"
When I took my polo shirts my gold necklace with a eagle come off, that was very sentimental and super expensive with a eagle, I call 4 hours after I check out, and they claim that they didn't found it, wish I am 100% sure that that's where it come off. Hotel staff are not honest. Be carful make sure you don't forget anything or drop any values in the room because you won't get it back.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
el chino
"Close to the airport and a shuttle as well!"
Very clean, new furnishings, it is being upgraded so it will be lovely when finished. Comfortable beds! Continental breakfast! Room service was fast!
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Debbie, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are located close proximity to shopping malls, Hiway-2, and restaurants. Thank you for recognizing our newly renovated clean and comfortable rooms and breakfast. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Debbie
"Nice hotel, but construction happening."
New and comfortable rooms. However, major construction happening inside and outside. Nice breakfast included with stay. Close to the Edmonton International Airport.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Bill, Thank you for taking the time to write a review abuout our hotel. We are glad to hear nice comments about our comfortable rooms and breakfast. We are hoping to done the construction soon. We look forward to serving you again, Regards,
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
First time staying at this hotel and would stay here every time I go to Leduc. BEST hotel staff I have ever had. Incredibly accommodating, polite, and genuinely interested in your stay at the hotel. My only complaint is that we were not informed about the construction on the hotel when we booked. Although there was little to no noise from the construction, it still would have been nice to know.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted to hear your wonderful comments about our staff and clean rooms. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during the construction. Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Edmonton airport.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"wanted a nice vacation, got a construction zone"
The only good thinh was breakfast and even that lacked the basics like waffles, bacon, pancakes, French toast, anything most people think when advertised as a hot breakfast. The construction was first thing you see walking in, plus our view was of the area they are working on. The staff didn't do anything above or beyond. Our keys both got deactivated somehow and front desk seemed to not care about it. Feel like the room was way overpriced for what we got.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Unprofessional liers and protential identity theft"
Website said full reno completed months ago. Entire second floor gutted and under reno, mud everywhere, construction noise starting at 8am, no Coca-Cola only pepsi. Front desk tried to record my credit card number in their computer when I used it to try to pay for a pepsi, really, why are you collecting this data? I asked, they said it's "policy". I say its potential identity theft. Does 7-11 record your CC#...no, why must you??? I'm buying a pop, not renting a room! Very misleading saying reno totally completed, not even close, crane in the front lot, construction workers everywhere, actually that's not misleading that is straight out lying!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, I will not be returning, I would advise others to stay away.
4 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
jason
Good hotel close to the airport. The staff was accommodating and courteous. Although the hotel is under extensive renovations our stay was not uncomfortable.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Cak, Thank you for taking the time to write a reivew. Thank you for the nice compliments about our staff and the hotel. Iam glad to hear that your stay was comfortable during the renovations. We look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
cak
We had an awesome stay. Room was lovely and it was very quiet. the buffet breakfast which was included was very good with lots of choices. We would definitely recommend it and would stay again
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Gayle, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We are delighted to hear your wonderful comments about your stay, our lovely rooms and breakfast. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relaton supervisor.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Gayle
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The room was newly decorated, large and nice. Part of the hotel was under construction, but no noise at all.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear your nice comments about our beds, food and newly renovated rooms. I apologize for the inconvenience caused in the lounge. We look forward to serving you again. Sincerely,
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Close to airport"
Wake up call in time for early flight Staff friendly
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Glensie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us. We are glad to hear you got the wake up call on time. Thank you for the nice compliments about our friendly staff. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
glenise
"Construction"
It would have been nice to know they were doing construction! Otherwise, great price, nice hotel, friendly staff and good hot breakfast!!
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Wanda, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience may have caused during the construction. Thank you for the awesome comments about our hotel, friendly staff and hot breakfast. We look forward to serving you again. Regards,
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Wanda
"Beds were so comfortable."
Very clean and comfortable. Will stay again. nice a close to airport.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Juanita, Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Edmonton airport. We are glad to hear your wonderful comments about our clean and comfortable rooms. We look forward to serving you again.. Sincerely, Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
juanita
When I forgot my breakfast vouchers in my room was no big deal.. the staff very accommodating.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Our goal is to provide our guest with friendly and healpful services. We are glad that we achieved our goal during your stay. Thank you for the nice compliments about our staff. We look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Number One"
Very good
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Raymond, Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Edmonton airport. We are glad to hear your nice comments. We look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Raymond
"Breakfast starts to late"
Once we found the entrance through a side door. Room was nice. Price was great. Breakfast was offered to late.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Dave, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I apologize for the entrance is under construction and late breakfast. Presently Our breakfast timings are 6 a.m to 10 a.m. I will share your review with our management team for discussion. We are glad to hear your nice comments about our rooms and the price. Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn edmonton airport. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Great experience,even though the inn is under renovations. The front desk staff were all fantastic. Especially Patrick,Tara and Bridgitte who were always available to answer our many questions about the area.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Anna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that your experience was great. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our awesome front desk team. I will be sure to share your comments with our front desk team. We look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
7 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Anna
"To many people for shuttle!"
Confusion over shuttle service, to many for the trip, need more attention to people who book the shuttle, than first come first served. Construction issues should be made aware of on website.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Myles, Thank you for taking the time provide us with your feedback. I apologize for the inconveniences caused by the airport shuttle services and construction. I will review your comments with our front desk team and shuttle driver and make necessary improvements to ensure that future guests do not encounter the same issue.Thank you for choosing Days Inn, Edmonton Airport. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Myles
"Great stay."
The hotel was under renovations however the workers were quiet after 4:30pm to 9:30am. I stayed there two separate nights and both the rooms were clean,comfortable and nicely redone.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Kristi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are trying hard to minimize the construction noisey. It was our pleasure to welcome you back second time. Thank you for the nice comments about our comfortable and nicely renovated rooms. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Kristi
"Great Location!"
Easily got on/off the highway. Safeway one block away, so with a microwave and decent size fridge included, you could stay awhile. Hotel under renovation so it looked bad outside and in some common areas - but the room itself was well done! The HOT breakfast included was actually really good too! I'd absolutely stay here again when in the Edmonton area - less than 20 min drive in.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Jen, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are located proximity to Hiway 2, restaurants and shopping malls. We are glad to hear you took the advantage of the location and the amenities provided in the guest room. I apologize for the out side looks bad due to renovations. Thank you for recognizing our newly renovated rooms. Its very nice to hear from our guest about our renovated rooms. Once again thank you for the kind comments. We look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Jen
"I love the Days inn located in Leduc"
I loved our stay at the Leduc days inn The staff are great there and the hotel is really nice One thing and not a big deal I would have loved to have a full length mirror in the room. It was hard to see what I had on in the morning or even if there was one in the hall way going to the elevator it would have helped big time.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for the nice commpliments about your stay, our staff. Thank you for your suggestion for a full length mirror. Presently we are working on it. If ever in the area we would love to welcome you back. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
melissa
"Great location from the hotel."
Excellent breakfast at the hotel included in price. Very comfortable beds.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying at Days Inn edmonton airport. Am so glad you took advantage of our complimentary breakfast. A good night sleep is very important to all travellers. That is why we are pleased to be able to offer very comfortable beds. We look forward to serving you. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Surprisingly relaxing despite under construction"
While the hotel was under construction during my stay, I hardly noticed - no noise, and clean. I enjoyed use of the gym and a good meal in the lounge, and front staff were friendly and courteous. Lounge staff however lacked some professionalism, and driver was rather speedy for airport shuttle. Overall, very comfortable, clean room and enjoyable stay.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Brittany, Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn edmonton airport. We are almost very close to end of construction. Thank you for the wonderful feedback about our hotel services, rooms and the friendly staff. I apologize for the lacked professionalism in lounge staff and speedy airport shuttle driver. I will review your comments with our Lounge staff and shuttle driver and make necessary improvements to ensure that future guests do not encounter the same issue. We Look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Brittany
Staff was friendly and helpful. comfortable yet under construction.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for the nice comments about our staff. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to serving you again
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"beautiful hotel"
The hotel is under construction, but there was no inconvenience. The room was beautiful and the breakfast was great!
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Vonda, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are deligted to hear your nice comments about our beautiful rooms and great breakfast. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
vonda
Was a very nice and comfortable stay close to the airport. Room was very clean and staff were very friendly and eager to help.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Ron, Thank you for taking the time write a review about our hotel. We are glad to hear that your stay was nice and comfortable. Thank you for the nice compliments about our clean rooms and friendly staff. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to serving you again. Regard, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Ron
Fantastic. Weekend cook was fantastic - Monday morning (not so good!)
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for the nice comments about our weekend cook. I will be sure to share your comments with our cook. I apologize for monday morning. I will review your comments with our monday morning kitchen team and make necessary improvements to ensure that future guests do not encounter the same issue.Thank you for choosing Days Inn, Edmonton Airport. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
It was an ok stay. Didn't know about the construction that was going on, on the hotel though. That was a bit annoying. But overall was a good stay. Great complimentary breakfast!
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for the any inconvenience may have caused from the construction. We are glad to hear that your stay was good and had great breakfast. Look forward to serving you. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
lady from Philippines at front desk was wonderful. mataya or something. so smart and kind.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Darrell, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. . Metaya is one of many of our outstanding employees here. Thank you for the wonderful feedback about our staff. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Metaya. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
darrell
"Short but sweet"
Short stay but very clean and friendly even with the construction going on. Hot breakfast was great way to start the day.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are glad to hear your nice comments about our clean rooms, friendly staff and hot breakfast. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to serving you. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
"Being renovated but still very comfortable"
Stayed for five nights while visiting family in Leduc. It was very comfortable and convenient.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Dorothy, Thank you for choosing Days Inn, Edmonton Airport. Our goal is to provide Clean and comfortable accommodations to our guest. Am glad that we achieved that during your stay. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Dorothy
"Fine hotel near the airport"
Comfortable spacious room; Perfect breakfast with fresh fruit
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Gerard, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear your nice comments about our rooms and breakfast. We look forward to serving you. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Gerard
"Its nice to see some renos to this hotel,"
I usually stay at this hotel when I have my kids with me, as my dad lives in Leduc but in a seniors home, so when we we come to visit we need a place to stay. With the new renos, the hotel is updated, clean and comfortable.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, It was a pleasure to having your family stay here again with us at Days Inn,Edmonton airport. Thank you for recognizing our clean and comfortable renovated rooms. If ever in the area we would love to welcome you back. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Noisy hotel"
Renovation made the hotel so noisy, air conditioner and refrigerator also make big noise......
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I apologize for inconvenience caused by the renovation, A/C and refrigerator. We are trying hard to reduce the renovation hours. I will review your comments with our housekeeping and maintenance team about A/C , refrigerator isssues and make necessary improvements to ensure that future guests do not encounter the same issue.Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We Look forward to serving you. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
noisy hotel
"Loved it!!"
Very nice. We will be back.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Lisa, Thank you for the nice comments. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
The hotel is undergoing some renovations right now but it was not in any way inconvenient. A coupon was given to us for a discount in the lounge due to the renovations. We used the airport shuttle which was prompt, the hot breakfast was very good, room was clean and comfortable, service at the front desk was friendly and efficient. We stayed one night before we flew out on our holiday, left out vehicle parked there for 9 days and stayed again for one night when we returned. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Brenda, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's our pleasure to provide discount coupon and 24 hour airport shuttle services. We are truly happy to hear that you had very good breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms. Thank you for the nice compliments about our front desk staff. I will be sure to share anc celebrate your comments with our staff. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest services supervisor.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Brenda
"Will stay here again"
Didn't hear the construction at all. The upgrades made to the room are top-notch. Breakfast was absolutely fantastic - my 10 year old, though, was disappointed not to see the 'waffle-maker'! And, location is great - walk to a few places to eat. Grocery/pharmacy right there, too.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Shelley, Thank you for recognizing our renovations. It's very nice to hear from our guest about our renovated rooms. We are glad to hear that breakfast was fantastic. We are sorry to hear that your son was disappointed for not seeing the waffle maker. I will share your review with our management team for discussion. We are located proximity to Hiway 2, restaurants and shopping malls Once again thank you for the nice comments. We look forward to serving you. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Shelley
"Great room and even greater staff."
Although under major renovations, the room was great and the staff was even greater. The restaurant food was excellent and location of the hotel was perfect.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Jackie & Lorna, Thank you for the amazing feedback about our rooms and staff. We are glad to hear that restaurant food was excellent. Thank you again for the kind comments and we look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Jackie & Lorna
It was a comfortable room and despite construction very quite
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Days Inn, Edmonton Airport. We are delighted to hear that your stay was comfortable. we look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Renovations made stay less than ideal."
The room was nice, bed was awesome, but the noise and dust from the renovations caused a few issues for me. The workers were working until approx. 8:30pm, which was annoying as I had an early flight. If you go there and they are still renovating, ask for a room as far away from the area being worked on as possible.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Daven, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that your room was nice and bed was awesome. I apologize for the inconvenience caused from the construction noise and dust. We are trying to minimize the construction hours 9 am to 4.30 pm. We look forward to serving you again. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Daven
Staffs are friendly. Rooms are clean. Breakfast are delicious.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear nice compliments about our staff, clean rooms and delicious breakfast. I will be sure to share and celebrate your comments with our team. We look forward to serving you. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Even though they where doing renovations the hotel was clean and organized. There was a hot breakfast for free in the morning that was very good. Was very pleased with this hotel. Was a bit worried when we pulled into the parking lot and seen it was being tenovated but was very pleased with our newly renovated room.
Response by Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for the amazing feedback about our hotel. We are happy to hear that your breakfast was very good. It's nice to hear from our guests about our renovated rooms. Thank you for choosing Days inn, Edmonton Airport. We look forward to serving you. Regards, Subhash Guest relation supervisor.