All hotels in Sonoma, California, United States of America
550 2nd Street W, Sonoma, CA, 95476, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Excellent staff and service. Hotel is very neat and clean.
altaf
"great location and price"
nice room-great rate-convenient location - fire pit out back and fireplace in room
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Withinwalking distance to everything.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
dan
"Wine tasting on the Square"
Great hotel for the price and location
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Needs more stairs..,"
Was a last minute decision. Liked the fact I had a balcony and a fireplace. Large room. Clean. They accept dogs in the room which was cool. There were a lot of younger people (early 20s) being very loud most the night. But that sermed to die out by the time i went to sleep. Oh. Depending on where your room is located, you may have a long trek from the stairs to your room. If staying on the second floor. They could use two more sets of stairs. Would have been very helpful.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
The location was the best. Directly across from a whole foods and walking distance to the Plaza. The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was sufficient. While certainly not the best food we had during our stay, (so many great restaurants) it was nice and decent food for a complimentary hotel breakfast. I would come back.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Em
Overnight stay in Sonoma. Hotel is centrally located near shopping plaza and restaurants.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
lulu
"Close to Sonoma town square"
This hotel was very clean and we enjoyed the fire log in the in room fireplace as well as the hot tub and pool. The staff was very helpful.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Short but sweet!"
Unfortunately husband got sick so trip was shortened. Fortunately hotel was very close to hospital and hotel staff was very understanding and helpful with our situation. Wonderful guest service!
5 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Beautiful light outside, poor light inside !"
We have wonderful experiences in California during those 12 days but BW Sonoma was the exception. Very somber room, no in room safe, executive but not friendly check in/recepción personal, a lamp without interruptor and a breakfast in an improvised no charm location, eating in "sagex"/cupboard plates and plastic forks, spoons and knife . What a shame for the natural resources proteccion so much claimed and used in politically correct messages in California. And in the room a coffee machine which produce a plastic detritus each time you brew a coffee!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
nn
"An average but expensive stay"
Okay, the town is expensive. But the hotel was really just average considering the cost. We stayed four days. Outside workers were painting right outside our door every day and were very noisy with continual joking and laughing. We rise early but would not have been able to sleep in. But they were pleasant. The carpeting in the room appeared to need cleaning. The T.V. was very dark and the repairman was not able to correct that. The staff at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful when we needed directions for the area. In general, the facility was well maintained and clean. The bed was very good. The food rated a "4". The lady coordinating the food worked very hard and was very pleasant.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Close to everything"
Great location, the complimentary breakfast saved us quite a bit of money, the in room fireplace was a nice touch, and overall, had a good experience!
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Short walk to plaza"
Very convenient, within short walk of downtown plaza with shops and restaurants. Nice, quiet location, with balcony overlooking the pool in private, center courtyard. The bed was wonderful! Too bad there was some roof repair going on while we were there - this was disturbing during the daytime. Service was good; pool was nice. Complimentary breakfast was adequate, but I would expect better for downtown Sonoma.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Clean, comfortable"
Had a nice stay, do get the upstairs, breakfast wasn't in main hotel, had to walk a little ways, but good food.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
conder
"Great Hotel, Great price"
I was on a 2 day trip to wine country with my wife, we had no idea what Sonoma would be like when we booked the Best Western on Hotels.com A short walk from the heart of old Sonoma, the hotel was clean, modern and had parking right outside the door. I would stay again in a heartbeat, the B.W. Sonoma Valley Inn is a great place to call home when your exploring the city.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
Don Dixon
"Great value in the middle of Sonoma"
This was a nice hotel in a great location, a very short walk to Sonoma Plaza and a great launching point for the Sonoma Valley wineries. Hotel was comfortable, clean and the staff were great.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"My stay at sonoma best western"
Nice rooms very pleasant staff was greeted and treated to breakfast beds were loved the soft pillows .I would recommend this place very highly
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great room & location"
Loved the room. The fireplace in the room was nice on the chilly nights. Also enjoyed the large hot tub & fire pit by the pool. Will definetly stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
"Really Nice Sonoma Stay"
We both agreed that Best Western Sonoma Valley is a great value. We will be coming back for another visit in 2015 and definitely plan to stay here again.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Surly service, but great room and location!"
I stayed here with a wedding party in July. The rooms were wonderful, large and very comfortable. Nice toiletries. The location was great, too - within walking distance of Sonoma town square, and across the street from a large strip mall with Whole Foods (which came in super handy). Nice pool area with hot tub to relax after a long day of wine touring. A wonderful experience all around, I would definitely recommend staying here if in Sonoma. Service could be a bit friendlier, though.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Sonoma Raceway and winers"
Sonoma is a wonderful city with lots to see which was a surprise to me. We tours Vallejo's home and the history of the city was a joy to discover. Sonoma has great restaurants and food. Love every moment of our trip. Will return next year.
7 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Dorothy Gray
"Glad I stayed there"
I was in town for a wedding and compared to where other guests stayed (El Dorado and Lodge at Sonoma), I thought the Best Western was by far the best value for the price. A great place that I would highly recommend to anyone visiting Sonoma. Pool and spa area was lovely. We loved having the Whole Foods and other shops right across the street. The only reason I did not give all fives, is that the bed I shared with my husband was not as firm as I would have liked - sagged a bit in the middle.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
M. Gelb
"young couple getaway"
My boyfriend and I were staying in the Bay Area for the week and wanted to check out Sonoma for a couple of days. We stayed at the Best Western in the center of town. It was wonderful. We were in prime location to all restaurants and shops. We were able to grab our FREE continental breakfast, an inexpensive lunch at Whole Foods, and save our money for an extra nice dinner and drinks for the evening. The grounds were beautiful. Well kept. Hot tub is awesome. In room fireplace is AWESOME!! Staff was very accommodating and super friendly. What a great stay!
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
Ashley
"Stone's throw from Sonoma Square!"
Location, location, location! A great location for a great price. Lower price points than most surrounding area hotels and a nicer Best Western than you may think. I haven't stayed in a BW in a loooong time, but this one was pretty nice. It's still not a Sonoma resort, but definitely getting some nice digs at a good rate.
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
"Sonoma Wine Trip"
Good location. Walk to Plaza, across from Whole Foods and Black Bear Diner. For the price, the room was decent. A little stark and outdated furnishings but the fireplace is nice. The breakfast was good and the staff very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2014
Jill
"Very Disappointed"
We typically love Best Western, but this hotel was sub par. The staff was cold, unresponsive and impersonal. We were given a restaurant recommendation for a place that was closed (and we had three kids with us). The pool--advertised as heated--was freezing cold. They also chose to drain and clean the hot tub during pool hours of the only day we were there.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
C
""construction zone""
This 2 story inn could be a lovely spot, a block from Sonoma Plaza with an inclosed courtyard that was nicely landscaped, with pool, jacuzzi under gazebo, fire pit, and sitting/eating areas. It was clearly set up to spend days beside the pool relaxing, reading, and that was exactly what I desperately needed. Imagine my dismay to find that all 3 days of my stay they were working on the roof, as well as the balcony railings poolside! With hammering and electric saw/drill going all day long, the noise was coming from all directions into the courtyard. I had to evacuate the premises each day. The view from my second story balcony was of the workmen on the roof across the way, with the noise just as audible. The front desk staff (young) seemed to have little knowledge of where/what was being done, offered to move me to other rooms that, it was clear to me, though not them, were just as noisy. They did "reassure" me that the work would "only" occur between 9 am and 5pm! And this mid-month August--prime vacation time. I can't recommend a place that has so little consideration of why their guests are there. They acted more like a motel on the highway for people needing a bed for a night before traveling on.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
dismayed
If I didn't have a personal event to attend I could have vacationed in my suite! Relaxed reading on the balcony with the wonderful bottle of wine that was supplied.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
E. Brown
"Beware if planning a wedding room block"
The hotel is great and the location was perfect for a hotel block for my wedding. However, beware if you are planning to have a room block here. They only allowed us 10 rooms on our block, and starting turning away guests after the first 10 rooms were booked, claiming the hotel was full. After the 60 day period prior to the wedding day arrived, a bunch of rooms came available. When I inquired about this, apparently there were other room blocks that same weekend that didn't fill their block. When I asked the hotel to honor our block rate after the 60 day period because we were actually able to fully fill ours and had guests who wanted to stay here, they said no. Even myself, the bride, requested an additional room honored at the blocked rate, and they said no. Overall, don't expect preferential treatment even if you are bringing in a lot of guests for a personal event. However, the location is great and definitely served the purpose. Our guests that were able to get a room were happy.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Not The BEST of Best Western"
Rooms are dated but clean. Chairs not for sitting, pillows not for sleeping, and nosiey all night long. ONLY stay on the 2nd floor.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Bruce
The room was clean and the stay was nice and quiet. I was very pleased and will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
We were upgraded to wonderful suite room with kitchen. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Great location. The hotel needs some serious upkeep. You can see that regular maintenance is neglected. Garden decks rotting. Wallpaper falling down in our room. Staff was friendly and gracious. Breakfast good.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
Anne
Rooms were clean and quiet, nice location.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Location!"
Perfect location right next to the plaza. Room is slightly outdated but was clean and spacious. Great value!
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Staff was very nice. Breakfast was good and location excellent. The facilities are tired and need updating but the rooms were clean and comfortable.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Evelyn
"Dramatically less then advertised!!"
Driving up to the hotel was a disappointing experience and had us worried before seeing the actual room. Upon checking in we went to the room, and immediately returned to the Front Desk and told them we would not be staying. The room was in desperate need of updating!! Also, it smelled very musty!!!! The hotel staff was rude. We went to another hotel and spent the additional $79, but very well worth it!!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Deb
"Great location, Good hotel"
This hotel is located within easy walking distance of downtown Sonoma. It was a little dated, but the rooms were clean, comfortable, quiet and the location and price made it hard to beat. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Sonoma.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
J
It was a very nice hotel. The staff was excellent. My husband and I always stay here while visiting Sonoma.i arranged this trip for myself and my girlfriends. I was nervous because I was in charge, but everyone wad delighted, and had a wonderful time.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Rank it far above Best Western's typical motels- staff and facilities were excellent!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Lefty & Babara
"great location, friendly and helpful staff"
The location was excellent, right around the corner from the town square, multiple great restaurants and tasting rooms. The room was comfortable, had a nice fireplace, bed was comfortable and outdoor patio provided easy access to pool and courtyard. Staff was very friendly, helped us with recommendations for winery and tasting rooms and even arranged to have our wine shipped. Great place, will definitely come back!
4 night romance trip Jun 30, 2014
jlhanna
"Great location and laundry on site"
This hotel was a nice surprise - large room, nice breakfast, and we discovered an exercise room and free laundry machines for all guests (you just need to provide soap). Tuesday night is the farmers market in the main square - lots of fun.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Minetta
Breakfast was very good and filling. Easy walking location and driving to sightsee. Staff very accommodating.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Anne
"Nice business trip"
Good location.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice hotel w/I walking distance of downtown"
Front desk staff were really helpful with suggestions for hikes, walks. Room was a little dark which didn't matter much since I spent so little time there during the day. Nice porch off the back with gate access to pool area.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Bev
"Great location. Great room!"
This is a great hotel within a block of the Sonoma square. We could walk to everything in town. The room was large and comfortable. The courtyard pool, and hot tub area was private and well cared for. Great breakfast also.
Other trip May 31, 2014
It was very nice.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Judy Dai
"Close to wineries"
We were very happy with the room and the rate. The only negative was that they were renovating the room next door and when I wanted to take a nap they were sanding. But the front desk people were very helpful.
3 night family trip May 11, 2014
Chris Noland
"Wine tasting - convenient"
Excellent location to hit Napa and Sonoma and then be very close to Sonoma square with out driving after drinking
3 night business trip May 8, 2014
"I would definitely recommend!"
The hotel and the staff were both great! It was located perfectly next to the sonoma plaza where there were an abundant amount of things to do. The hotel even offered a free wine tasting on a Friday night, that was enjoyable and laid back. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone interested in hotels near wine tastings.
5 night family trip May 5, 2014