All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7120 South Springs Drive, Franklin, TN, 37067, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Quick Getaway"
We decided to stay near my husband's company Christmas party this year and make it a little getaway, and it was perfect! Even though the hotel is under some construction, it wasn't a problem at all! The staff was very nice, they upgraded us to a suite, the bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet! The gym facility is very nice, and the breakfast was awesome! We will definitely stay here again!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are glad you chose to stay for the party and enjoyed your upgrade to our two room king suite, We hope the lobby's work doesn't disturb or impair your stay and we are relieved to know it didn't. Our staff is working hard to make you feel at home while we refresh our common areas. Come back to see the beautiful new areas and enjoy our great breakfast again. Thank you for this generous five star rating.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Jody B
Staff very friendly. Hotel lobby is being remodeled. If you are a late or light sleeper be aware that there is a Harley Davidson dealer right next door to this motel and they can be very loud quite early. Restaurant across the street will deliver to your room.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your patience while we put the finishing touches on our lobby refresher. Harley Davidson has been a great neighbor and they are moving. We will miss them. They've always shown great concern to our needs. We will miss them. Please come see us again. Having Jonathan's restaurant next door is like having our own restaurant. Glad it worked out for you.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great location for attending events and shopping"
Christmas show and shopping weekend. Enjoyed the room but the breakfast was not good.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are pleased you enjoyed our great location where we are surrounded by restaurants and especially the Galleria Mall who is doing some major improvements of their own. We have a lot to offer you in terms of shopping and dining. Glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to your future stay.
active babyboom
"GREAT, as always!!"
This hotel has always been an excellent stay! The cleanliness (minus the current construction) was still superb.. The location to Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville is excellent, not the mention the proximity to Cool Springs Galleria. I'll return soon!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for your kind words regarding our great location and overall cleanliness. We are glad you always have an excellent stay with us and we surely appreciate your patience while we beautify our lobby. We are looking forward to your return!. Thank you again!
Adam
Good hotel even with the remodeling going on. Location is a little trickey with traffic around the mall, but otherwise a good experience.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for complimenting us while we refresh our lobby and breakfast areas. Your understanding is so helpful as we strive to provide a great stay even while we refresh the common areas. The mall can bring a lot of traffic but is great for shopping. We have a nice little shortcut to the mall we'll have to show you. Thank you for staying with us and reaching out to us.
Brandon
"About to be beautiful :)"
It was great overall! Comfortable beds, and convenient to food and shopping. Lobby/public areas under construction - not too disruptive, but we were there on a Monday morning, so we understood. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are about to be beautiful. Couldn't have said it better ourselves! We're glad to hear our great location worked for you and your stay was comfortable. Please come see the finished product!
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Satisfied"
We had a very good stay!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Glad you had a good stay. Come back and see us!
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nice but under construction"
lobby under construction
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are almost finished with our lobby construction. Please come back and see us!! It's going to be gorgeous!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Roy
"Under constructio ."
The hotel is under construction. The lobby is a mess.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are putting the finishing touches on our lobby refresher. Yeah! We apologize if this was an inconvenience to you and we understand how this may have affected entering and exiting the building. We do hope you return to take in the lovely new areas we have created for you. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
The road
"Construction"
Great room and very quiet. Lobby area was messed up she to construction. Will definitely come back.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Rosie
"Nice find!"
I was allowed to check-in 2-hrs early which was great. The room was very clean. The website did warn in advanced there would be some renovations onsite; however, it wasn't any inconvenience during my visit. I liked the breakfast, the hotel location, along with the vast choices of restaurants and shopping choices nearby. I would definitely visit this location again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great for the weekend!"
Great hotel. The lobby is currently being renovated.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Bryant
"Franklin, Tn Country Inn and Suites."
The lobby was under renovation with lots of noise and dust everywhere. The check in clerk was extremely "slow" and not friendly. When I made my reservations I specifically requested a Ground Level room. That request was not acknowledge or granted. In all fairness the room was exceptionally clean, comfortable and I loved the high water pressure in the shower. My one suggestions would be "improve your staff's attitudes" and I might consider staying there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased your room was to your satisfaction. We understand your concerns regarding our lobby refresher. We have made every effort to maintain a clean safe environment. Your request for a first floor room is a priority to us but on some days, the lobby refresher warrants keeping guests apart from the construction. I regret that wasn't explained to you at check in. We do hope you will allow us to serve you in the future as we have exciting new features to offer you. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
D
"Nice enough spot"
Was not impressed that the hotel operator called at 7 am for no reason and then when I had to CALL BACK to find out what he wanted as he just hung up, he said "wrong number" SEVEN AM! Also major lobby construction, dust everywhere, food was being served.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are sorry you had a negative experience and were woke up,. We understand how frustrating that can be. Please accept our apology. We are just about finished with our lobby construction and are excited about the finished product. We do hope you will allow us another chance to serve you and we promise not to wake you up. We appreciate your reaching out to us. Thank you
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Matthew
"Very decent hotel."
Even though the hotel was undergoing renovation, they were mindful of their customers when it came to the noise factor. Indoor swimming pool and fitness equipment was clean.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Pros and Cons"
PROS: The room was nice. The bed comfortable and everything looked nice and clean. The cabinet in the bathroom was great, gave me room to put toiletries, makeup bag etc. It was great to have a hairdryer and iron right there. The price was great. Nice location especially if you wanted to do some shopping. CONS:The lobby was having a new floor installed so had to maneuver around the construction.Saturday morning a lot of noise (talking and laughing) coming from the area of where breakfast was served. We were on 2nd floor above it and it woke us up. We ran out of kleenex and when I called the front desk to request more, I was told that they couldn't give us any because they were running low.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not Worth It"
Construction was being performed in the lobby when I first checked in. I had to duck under scaffolding with my luggage just to get in. Front desk wasn't paying attention to the question I asked upon walking up, so I had to repeat myself 3 times. All he cared about was "Last name". Morning of check out, 3 different people came by before 12. 1 to change a filter, 1 to ask about cleaning, and 1 to make sure that I knew when check out was. Each time I had to get up instead of relaxing before my drive. Would not stay again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for reaching out. We are just about finished with our lobby refresher and appreciate your patience. I regret you were interrupted the morning of your departure. We have exciting new features to offer you an hope you will consider a return visit as we believe our improvements will be of great benefit to you. Thank you
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Good stay - remodeling lobby but no issue.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are glad you had a good stay and appreciate your response and understanding regarding our lobby refresher. We are excited for the finished product and hope you can come back and enjoy it with us. Thank you!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Warren
"Well worth it!"
We basically just needed a place to sleep and shower, we were upgraded to a suite which was nice. The shower was completely and totally amazing! The water pressure was outstanding and felt great! My only disappointment was the was just a small ironing board in the room. I iron everything. I needed a big ironing board with a decent cover on it. Over all it was a good stay. There was construction in the main lobby and dinning area, this made it a little crazy the next morning with a whole team of kids running about, but I think once completed this will make for a nicer area for all.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
This is such kind feedback, thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your suite upgrade and fantastic water pressure. The suites are great for families so ito hear that worked for you. We are excited for our improved lobby and are glad to hear you're looking forward to it as well. Please come back and see the exciting finished product.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
JERRY
"Annual family Christmas Shopping Trip"
Annual family Christmas shopping trip. Rooms were clean & comfortable. Breakfast area off Lobby was small, crowded & the food wasn't that warm or tasty.We ended up taking it back to our room. No express check-out receipt under door.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We glad to hear we are a part of your annual Christmas shopping. We are expanding our breakfast area and lobby to provide great seating for you. We regret breakfast was not as warm as you like and will use this for improvement. Thank you for reaching out.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Beverly
"Room clean, but had issues with bathroom/beds"
Our 1st impression of hotel was to enter to a terrible adhesive smell in the lobby where construction was going on with the stairwell to the upper floor was completed demolished. The walls were nothing but unfinished sheet rock and this extended into the breakfast area immediately to our right as we entered the building. The desk clerk was efficient but talked so fast I did not catch everything he said and when I asked he question he answered me curtly witih, "Like I already said, ...." This made me feel as if I was a bother to him instead of a paying customer. Our room had a faint odor as we entered, but it appeared clean and neat. However, the bathroom sink was so tall that we had to stand on our tiptoes to wash/brush our teeth. The shower knob was extremely difficult to pull up and the entire faucet moved & threatened to come off when we forced it up. Then we could not get it to go back down...so the shower direction stayed in the 'ON' position for our entire stay. The mattresses need replacing as they sank in the middle & with 2 people to a bed, we rolled into each other all night long and awoke with aching backs. On the 2nd day after returning from being gone all day, we found our room door ajar...this was very concerning. After reporting this to the current desk clerk, she did apologize, seemed to think the maid did not pull the door to securely& asked us to report anything missing. So our room was open all day. Room was quiet, breakfasts were good.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you reaching out and telling us about your experience. I understand your comments about the construction in the lobby and regret the inconvenience that brought you. We are making improvements to our lobby and breakfast rooms so all our guests will have the benefit of more beautiful common areas. We're working diligently to advertise that on all sites all so guests can make an informed decision. We always want to make you feel appreciated and will ensure the staff conveys this in their actions, as well as ensuring your safety. It is helpful to hear back from guests and we appreciate the constructive criticism you have given us. Thank you for taking the time to tell us your thoughts.
Sherrie
"Like Home"
The bed was so comfortable, We didnt want to get up the next morning....I literally slept like a baby.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
This is such nice feedback. We are glad to hear a!bout you had a good nights sleep on our comfy beds. Thank you!
Dana and Calvin
Lobby was getting some remodeling work so that was a distraction but nothing major. The hotel is clean and in a good safe area. I would consider it an excellent value when not paying full retail. Otherwise, there are newer and nicer rooms available.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for your understanding regarding our lobby and your kind comments regarding our cleanliness and location. We are improving things for you and are excited for the finished product. We're looking forward to seeing you again!
Greg
"Had a great stay. close to restaurants, shopping,"
Close to our event. Good shopping, restaurants, and fuel. Some construction going on, but not inconvenienced. Staff was very helpful. Rooms were excellent. No problems checking in or out. Great time.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
This is such a generous rating and a lovely response, thank you! We are excited to have new and improved common areas for you to enjoy, as well as our great location. Our friendly staff would love to serve you again. We look forward to seeing you.
Excellent. Would highly recommend. Would have given five star rating for hotel condition but they were in process of remodeling.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Stop over to Florida"
We were on our way to Florida from Indiana and had a stop over. Very nice hotel and staff. Didn't have time to use extra things like pool, weight room etc. Did use internet. We will use again!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are so glad you stayed with us on yyour way down to Florida. Next time we hope you can enjoy more amenities. Thank you again!
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Rachel
"Decent place but next time i will stay someplace e"
Lobby was under construction. I understand this happens but i feel like they should have mentioned that when i booked. It was extremely loud and cold on the first floor. Also the third floor hallway has a very strong odd odor
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for your honest feedback. We regret our refresher in the lobby was distracting to your stay. We are making every effort to quickly finish so guests can enjoy larger common areas. We had hoped posting on our websight regarding lobby construction would inform guests so they can make an informed decision to stay with us during this time. I regret this information did not reach you and apologize your stay was affected by this. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again when all is finished in the lobby. Thank you again for this feedback
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Craig
"Great Hotel, Great Price, Great Location!"
Great hotel at an unbeatable price! We normally stay in Cool Springs/Nashville on our trips to & from Florida. I did extensive research (I read all reviews for area hotels) & Country Inn & Suites was the only one at this price point fir Sat night that had high reviews and is in a great location, right off of interstate I–65 and a stone's throw from the Galleria Mall and tons of other very nice modern shopping centers and restaurants. Hotel is nice and welcoming, rooms were clean, comfortable, updated and breakfast had a number of choices. The hotel is in the process of renovating the front lobby, but that was not a major inconvenience. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because the pool was freezing cold which was a disappointment to our kids. Despite that, I would still highly recommend this hotel due to all the many other pluses!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
This is such a nice review and it is so considerate of you to be so understanding while we renovate to make things better for valued guests like you. It is always helpful to hear the specifics of how our Hotel helped your family have a nice stay while in Franklin. We truly do see you as family and want you to have the best time and experience while visiting. I regret the pool was not warmer for you. We are ensuring the temperature is set appropriately. Thank you for this extremely valuable feedback. Please let us have the opportunity to serve you again.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great value for the price."
Friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms and walking distance to the Galleria. Nice hotel for the price.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for complimenting our staff. We work hard to make you feel welcome and at home. We are glad you stayed with us and look forward to serving you again.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Allen
"Nice Stay"
Room was very nice size. Breakfast was adequate, through the breakfast area was under renovation, and not finished. The location was very convenient to my meeting and restaurants. Only issue was that I arrived and asked for an early check-in at 12:45. Was told to come back in 30 minutes. When I went back I was told that my room was still not ready. I sat in lobby for almost 45 minutes waiting for a room. I understand check-in is 3, but it's hard to understand how there was not one room available a little early for someone needing to get to a meeting.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for giving us this valuable feedback. I regret we did not have a room available earlier for you. We strive to meet your needs and hope we have another opportunity to serve your needs like needing an earlier check in. Thank you for telling us of your experience.
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Don
"Convenient for road travellers"
Convenient, clean, good breakfast. Room was comfortable, updated, and clean. Beds and pillows comfortable. Fridge and microwave in room was convenient. Expedia showed that this property had a hot tub but that is not the case. Only an indoor pool. When it refers to Spa Tub, that is probably available in one of the room types only. This was a disappointment as we chose this hotel for this reason. Needed the sore muscel relief. The pool was heated, but certainly not enough to be considered warm.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for being so detailed and honest in your review. It truly helps us when we know all the specifics. We are glad you enjoyed the cleanliness, comfort, location, breakfast and price. I regret the misinformation regarding the whirlpool. You are correct, we have rooms with a a whirlpool, but not one in the pool area. I hope we can serve you again and put you in a whirlpool room. You will thoroughly enjoy this in the privacy of your own room. Please come see us again so we can serve you in this way. Thank you for the great feedback.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
T
"Great value"
Great location near restaurants and shopping. Nashville is only ten minutes away. Will stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are thrilled you are ready to come back! Please do so. It is great to hear the location worked for you and you enjoyed the area and proximity to Nashville. We appreciate your reaching out to us. Thank you again.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Carole
"Comfortable beds, but......"
Chair in room was dirty, Hair dryer had sticky stuff all over it. Other than that everything was ok. Coffee was AWFUL!!!!! Hotel clerk was gone a lot of the time. Was never offered cookies.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
I am sorry to hear about the details you've described. Thank you for letting us know so we can address the issues you experienced the night you were with us. I wish I had the opportunity to make you fresh coffee and cookies. We keep these things running and I regret this night we missed the mark. The staff is trained to meet all guests needs and I regret one was not available for you. Than you for letting us know. We do hope you will give us another chance. Coffee and cookies will be waiting.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Vicki
"Franklin visit"
Great location and nice room but ran out of plates and coffee at breakfast. Breakfast area very small.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for this feedback. We re expanding our breakfast area as we speak. We are excited for this extra space for guests to have more room. Our breakfast attendant wants to meet all your needs. I regret it was not timely enough. Thank you for your honesty. We are improving on all these areas you've mentioned.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Douglas
"Very Good."
The stay was very enjoyable. The room was very clean.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you letting us know your stay was not only satisfactory but enjoyable. We work hard to provide a nice clean environment so you can rest and rejuvenate. We do hope to serve you again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Donald
good place to stay while visiting the Franklin/Nashville area.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
This is a nice review. Thank you for the recommendation.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Easy access going south to avoid rush hour"
Upgrades to rooms was nice except one room was right beside air conditioning units. Didn't get any sleep. Otherwise it was ok and breakfast was adequate. We will stay again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are glad to hear back from you and that you enjoyed your upgrade. We regret you lost sleep though. No worries, we have rooms in a variety of locations and almost all aren't near any outside units. We would be happy to make sure your room is far from these and we do hope to serve you again. Thank you again
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice, clean and affordable"
Lovely hotel. Good location. Very affordable for such a nice hotel
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are so glad to read these nice sweet comments. Please come see us again. We look forward to serving you.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Frequent traveler
"great location for quick stop in"
wasn't there much, but check in attendant was super and got us right in. we got in later and checked out early.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are happy to served you in a speedy manner. Thanks for reaching back. We look forward to seeing you again
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
thomas
"Surpisingly quiet right off of I-65"
We were extremely impressed with the neighborhood and how quiet it was being in such proximity to the interstate. This hotel is a grest choice for anyone. There's a great grill right across the street so no more driving after a long travel day.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are glad you enjoyed our location, neighborhood, and quiet yet convenient location. We will tell Jonathan's next door you endorse both of us! Thank you again. Please come back.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
KC
"Wonderful hotel near Nashville"
We had a wonderful experience at Country Inn and Suites. It was the cheapest in the Cool Springs area and we were so surprised how nice it was! We were greeted quickly and given a very nice hotel room that was spacious and cozy. The beds were comfy and the pillows were amazing! Our only issue was a guest in an adjoining room kept trying to open the adjoining door. The free breakfast was delicious. The lady cooking kept it clean and well stocked. We will definitely stay here again!!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
When you let us know how nice you found our hotel, as well as it's spacious and cozy feeling, we feel we have served you to the standard we strive for. Thank you for confirming our efforts. We will pas on to our lovely breakfast attendant your kind comments. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
kris
"Clean & safe place to stay!"
The staff was curtious and very professional! Very clean and overall a great place to stay!!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for complimenting our great staff and the hotel's cleanliness. We always want to be your "great place to stay". Thank you for the generous rating and kind endorsement.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Dirty towels and room smelled.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Nc
Will stay again and will refer others!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you for this excellent rating and promise to refer others. We look forward to serving you and them. Appreciate your endorsement.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Lorey Davis
did not think it worth the price
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"We love this place"
Have stayed here several times when we've been in the Nashville area. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. You won't find a nicer hotel or better staff.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
Thank you so much for this extremely nice response. We love to hear the specifics regarding your stay so we can continue to make your stay as accomodating as we possibly can. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
K. Steele
Excellent location, very clean, close to shopping and dining.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We surely appreciate this five star rating and lovely comments. We want to be the Hotel you return to as your home away from home. Please come see us again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Quick Stay"
My stay was just an overnight stop, But I would love to go back spend a few nights and see the area. Lovely CLEAN and Comfortable and quiet hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
What a lovely review you have given us. There is so much to see in the area and we'd love to have you back when you are able to come back and venture out. Hearing you like how clean we are is greatly appreciated. It's great to hear you were comfortable and your room was nice and quiet. Please come back, we'd love to serve you again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Barb T
The room was very nice, the area the hotel is around is beautiful , not a lot of place for take out close by ,there was no menus or any info on restaurant in the rooms.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We always appreciate guests who leave us constructive criticism in regard to their stay. We keep menus and a restaurant list at the front desk and regret we did not have the opportunity to let you we keep thses for you. We are glad to hear you r comment on the room being nice. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Mo
The hotel itself was ok except it had a funny odor. The lady at the front desk was very unfriendly and the breakfast sounded much better then it was.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Franklin/Cool Springs
We are glad to receive your feedback. I regret you smelled an odor upon entering. We have a stringent cleaning protocol and would always to be happy to address the issue of odor upon your entry. I don't know if you had the opportunity to do that and regret not being able to resolve that for you. We will take the suggestion of breakfast improvment and make sure staff is aware of your experience. Thank you again for letting us know of your experience.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014