All hotels in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico

Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"An ok stay"
We stayed in this hotel because it was close to the sight seeing areas that we needed to see. The sheets on the beds where old and ripped, the carpet in the room was dirty, and the sliding door from the shower was broken from the bottom and water will splatter on the floor. Overall the shower head was great because it felt like you where getting a massage.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Stupid"
When I get there they said they don't have cleans rooms they take me to the room and I leave my bags and go out, I spend the whole day long out when I came back the room was mess they doesn't clean when I get to the front to talk to the guy he said they have like the room was clean they took so long to go clean I get there at 12:00am and it was 13:00 am to the next day and they didn't clean
1 night trip Nov 11, 2015
Perfect location, good service, but they really need to update their beds and linens. Very uncomfortable beds, and bottom sheets would not stay on, which left us sleeping on the mattress, which was gross!
3 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Affordable hotel in an excellent area. No frills but it was comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful, made our stay in Mexico City very enjoyable!
8 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Luis
"Great place to stay for low $$$ in center of city"
Good place to stay when you're going to the or airport the next night. Wish there had been a coffee maker in the room. The room was comfortable floors and adequate towels and good shower.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"I was surprised in a bad way."
I thought this hotel could be a bit better. Floor was dirty, bathroom looked very old.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Christian
"I wouldn't go back to this hotel"
The hotel smells terrible and it is very dirty. The room's carpet was full of dirt. The internet was not working all the time neither the cable. The room is dark and cold, and the bathroom smells filthy. Everytime that we asked for towells the stuff ignored us.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"San Francisco"
Crear location, service, but could be cleaner and smell better.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Closeby hotel to tourist spots."
Hotel is worth what you pay for. The only downside is that eventhough it'a a smoke free location it seems it wasn't that way in the past. There's a heavy cigarette smell in the hotel's hallways and a bit lighter in the rooms. At the end of the day what you need the room is to rest a couple of hours in order to continue touring, so the location fullfills that purpose. Very kind staff. Hotel is located on a very centric and secure area. Recommended.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"needs upkeep"
While staff was helpful, the condition of the hotel was dismal. It smelled horribly and was overall, not kept up. Itsmold, true, but not well maintained. At all
2 night family trip May 17, 2014
"very convenient"
Is very convenient, close to historical center, very friendly staff and good price, the lack of air conditioning makes a little difficult to sleep but is part of the deal for the price.
2 night trip May 6, 2014
"the best location"
Great service.....the location is perfect
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Norma
"a lot place's to visit,near"
nothing about my room reservation,,, i did, reservation for, two rooms, with a one king size bed,,,, each one, for 4 adults,,,, they give me a two rooms, wirh two small beds....when i went to ask at the front desk, they told me the. nobody know nothing about it,,,,,,.....one room was dirty,......
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"NY.T Roma not San Francisco"
I booked via Hotels.com Hotel San Francisco however they did not have my reservation. Somehow my reservation was at their sister property called NT.Y ROMA hotel - It was not too far, but it was a hassle to walk with luggage from one hotel to next. Even though NT.Y ROMA was pricier hotel and nicer, it was not what I had reserved.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
David Ramirez
"Minimal hotel, but convenient"
The room was ok, but cold. They did give us a couple of extra blankets after several calls to the front desk. The room is a little old looking but the beds were fine. It is close to the Alameda and several very expensive hotels. The location makes the hotel a very good value. There is a 24 hour 7-11 nearby for morning coffee. It is 5 blocks from a Metro station in two directions.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Pete
"Look for better options"
The hotel has a great location with two metro stations at 5-10 min walk. You could also walk to the zocalo and other sights, making it worth considering for sure. However, it really lags on comfort. My room would not get any wifi signal which made things very inconvenient. Also, I dont think there is air conditioning and when the temperature outside dropped, I wasnt able to sleep. Besides, there is no gym or anything at the hotel. There is complimentary breakfast, but it wasnt really that good. If you value your stay, I would suggest going for something better. I stayed here for three nights, and didnt manage to get a good sleep on even one.
4 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2013
Skii
"OK hotel well located"
The price match the hotel, it's a good place for a couple nights
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Rafa
"Nice hotel close to the downtown"
I really liked the location of the hotel, close to bellas artes, zocalo and reforma. Hot water runs better in the morning, after 3pm takes like 10 minutes to get hot.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
KR
"One of the Best Buys in Mexico City"
We were so pleased with the wonderful view from our 14th floor room. We could see most of the city. And the windows could be opened for lots of fresh air.This hotel is convenient to most of the destinations you might want to see via subway, bus or walking. - a short walk to the zocalo and across from a nice park.The rooms are large and the hot water is plentiful. All of the staff was very nice and very helpful.We have stayed in many hotels in Mexico City and I would say that this is one of the most comfortable ones.
3 night trip Aug 26, 2013
robin
"Great location, awful beds"
it was fine, but I wouldn't stay again
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Wendy
"terrible place. What a dump!"
Expedia shouldn't put this hotel on the website . It hurt the reputation of Expedia too
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
wen
"Sorry but would not recommend for a family"
The staff was wonderful. Room service was fast. Cleanliness of the room was horrible. We arrived at hotel and room was decent looking. No air conditioning and it was 90+F outside. Uncovered blankets & found hair on sheets & pillows. Bedcover had a stain on & smelled horrible. I called receptionist desk & they immediately brought clean sheets to us. They also brought a fan. Beds were very firm. Sorrt but I will not be staying there on my next trip to Mexico city. Also wifi only worked in the lobby. No wifi in the room
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"Not Recommended!"
This place is a dump. For 20 dollars more per night we moved to another hotel of a major Mexican chain. Bed frames and mattresses where disgusting , that's why we chose to move. We didn't even spend one night here. I've stayed at other 1 and 2 star hotels but they have to be clean. This place was old , dirty, and run down. You get what u pay for.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Eddie

top floors are renovated, very nice, but no wifi. Great location to explore, not far from zocalo or market. You have to ask for everything - tv remote, more than one towel for two people, a glass.
2 night trip Nov 3, 2015
Lynn
"Dingy and dirty unless you get a renovated room"
I was given a room on the 7th floor with no extra blanket, no glass, no remote for tv, no towel rack, dirty thin sheets (I found long black hairs in bed with me), an old dirty carpet (I didn't want to take off my socks), a double bed plus two doubles pushed together, and an old smell. I was given the blanket, glass, and remote when I asked (one at a time as I discovered I didn't have what I needed). When I joined my tour group I had a much nicer room, but still no extra blanket, glass, or remote until you ask. Wifi didn't work on this higher floor. Great location, but ask for a refurbished room.
2 night trip Oct 28, 2015
Lynn
"no fans"
room full of mosqitos with window open,too hot closed.it took sometime for me to buy a fan .then it was much better.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Close to many attractions"
The room was clean and spacious. The shower was terrible with the taps being below the knees and dirt coming out of the walls when you turn the shower on. Bell boy was quite annoying.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Janice
"Really centric"
The hotel is located in the very city center.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
Marcos
MX
"can find better for the price"
place was pretty dirty and i feel a bit of a rip off.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Better maintenance and service required.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
Unnikrishnan

"Excelente como siempre."
No es la primera vez que me quedo en este hotel y siempre a sido una excelente experiencia así como su servicio. La ubicación es perfecta, tranquila y cuentas con todas las opciones.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2016
"Regular"
Más o menos
3 night romance trip Jan 20, 2016
"Viaje familiar"
Creo q le falta al hotel una buena remodelación y ser más eficientes en sus servicios y ofrecer productos de calidad
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
jesus
"Regularson"
Todo muy bien, pero del drenaje del baño sale un olor muy fuerte, me he hospedado en el hotel en años anteriores y no habia pasado, creo que se esta volviendo viejo, pero que puedo esperar por lo que pague.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
ISRAEL
"buen hotel"
Bien en general
2 night trip Jan 1, 2016
jose antonio
MX
"Buena ubicación, habitación quedo a deber"
El lobby del hotel se ve muy bien y la ubicación es perfecta, la habitación es la que quedo a deber ya que esta muy vieja y en especial el baño, la verdad esta muy feo el baño, la palanca del baño es como de plaza comercial, el azulejo y la bañera muy viejo. Solo tuvimos jabón cuando entramos al hotel, pero cuando fueron a hacer la limpieza ya no dejaron.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Julio
"En general es malo"
Malo en general, no tienen suficientes cajones de estacionamiento, pague estacionamiento medio día, el baño pésimo muy viejo de echo las instalaciones muy viejas, el personal de mostrador no es muy amable, camas y almohadas muy duras, y además cobran por adelantado.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Armando
MX
"The hotel is ok but not the cleanest"
We stayed 3 nights in this hotel with friends. The hotel is in good location, short walking distance to some main tourist attractions and for catching the official tourist buses. The hotel personnel was very friendly and helpful. However, the rooms were not very clean and we think that the towels and sheets were actually not changed (we found hair and dirt from them), also there were some small insects in the bathroom and shower was barely working. If you just need a place to sleep for one or two nights, this is ok. However, the room is not comfy enough for relaxation and more time spent indoors.
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2015
DE
"VISITA A LA CIUDAD DE MÉXICO"
LA HABITACIÓN DEL PISO FUE EXCELENTE LA VISTA A BELLAS ARTES TODO ME QUEDO CERCA A DONDE ME TRASLADE LA PRÓXIMA VISITA LLEVO A MI FAMILIA PARA PASEAR
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
"Buena hubicacion!"
No tiene sire acondicionado.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"mala experiencia al reservar por hoteles.com"
Cuando hice la reservación por internet me dieron un precio y decía que era precio total cuando llegue al hotel me aumentaron el precio que me habían dado como un tercio más de lo indicado, argumentando que eran más impuestos, como ya era de noche tuve que pagar lo que me indicaban y no puede ir a buscar otro hotel, la verdad yo no recomendaría que se hicieran reservaciones por internet
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2015
Jose Adrian Arturo
MX
"excellent location, friendly staff"
near theBelles Artes,
3 night trip Nov 8, 2015
"Falta"
Falta mas limpieza en los baños y sabanas.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
MX
"Mejor ubicacion por el costo imposible!"
Excelente ubicacion a bajo costo, es un hotel ya con sus años, de bajo costo, limpio y con personal que se esmera
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
MX
La ubicación muy buena, el precio muy accesible, la atención muy buena, el hotel, es cómodo, lo único mal era el baño...que el agua de la regadera tenía fuga, y el internet en el cuarto, estuvo pésimo...pero en el lobby estaba muy bien. Muchas gracias por las atenciones!
5 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Alma Angelica
"Hotel Céntrico"
La primera habitación que me dieron estaba súper deteriorada los baños quebrados el marco del espejo la madera estaba podrida, también el accesorio de metal donde va la toalla estaba súper dañado y oxidado, en el baño no se soportaba el mal olor de aguas negras, y me cambiaron a otra habitación donde solo mejoro lo de la vista una mejor vista pero siempre con los mismos daños y defectos, no lo recomendaría
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Wilmer
"Buen servicio"
bastante bien, solo habia una cucaracha en las sabanas, y rl elevador deja de funcionar a veces pero todo bien
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Blanca
BIEN UBICAD0, LOS SERVICIOS NORMALES,SIN NINGUNA QUEJA
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
jorge arnulfo
MX
Genial hotel, servicio bien, aunque el edificio y el mobiliario es un poco viejo, eso no le quita lo cómodo y confortable considerando el precio.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015