All hotels in Mesquite, Texas, United States of America

Comfortable
    Decent vibe
    Bad amenities
"nice"
It was a really nice place the room is different than anywhere I have ever stayed at it was a very nice place not inky did it have a bed but it had a couch and another sleeping compartment as well
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Great for the price!"
Clean, courteous, and convenient locale. I enjoyed my stay. The staff was nice and I had a great time.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Very clean with hospitable service"
Wasn't crazy about neighborhood or wall to wall mirrors in room. Loved the cushy window seat. I was just in room for overnight so it was comfortable for that. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. And the hotel was super clean! We did not eat breakfast so can't speak to that. Had to drive a few miles to find dinner.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Room was clean, but hotel was disappointing"
I booked this hotel because of its location and because of how it was represented on Expedia. It was a moderately priced hotel so I did not expect anything fancy or elaborate but I was extremely disappointed. The hotel lobby, hallways and elevator had a very unpleasant smell, were cheaply decorated and had not been maintained. The room was clean but did not provide any toiletries at all, only a couple of towels were provided and it also had a terrible smell. We had to ask for Febreze from the front desk. I would not recommend this hotel at all.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice hotel off of I 30 in Mesquite"
Hotel staff gave me WiFi password that would not work and had no other passwords, so no "free WiFi". Other than that stay was ok.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Excellent choice for a cheaper, long-term stay"
I was in the area for a LEGO(R) appreciation convention called Brick Fiesta, and I needed a place to stay. This hotel was fine, it was clean, quiet, and literally right next to the highway, which made it easy to locate, etc. The suite I stayed in had both a bed and a love seat pull out, and since I usually sleep in a chair, using the love seat was great for my back. The free WI-FI and the free breakfast are great as well. My only advice for people is to get your own shampoo and if you don't like bar soap, bring some of your own. Thanks for a great stay!
5 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Just the Basics"
This is a "basics only" hotel, but I found it to be clean with a good AC system and in-room TV. A bar of soap and towels are about the only amenities; however, Wifi is available, and breakfast, though simple, is adequate. If you only need an overnight spot to lay your head, this is a good choice.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
MarkT
"Booked on short notice"
I was able to book this room on very short notice. It turned out to be great exactly what I needed. The room was quiet and comfortable. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Maverick
the facility is a little 'dated' but kept in good shape--it was quiet--bed comfortable--bath/shower was cleam
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Pete
"Horrible Experience"
Sheets were dirty, another family member had a lizard in their room, the staff was less than helpful.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
Alisha HH
"I learned my lesson about cheap hotels..."
I called while on my way to the hotel to see if my guest could check in without me (the room was booked in my name), and the gentleman that answered the phone said "No." And I said, "Even if I give you my credit card number to confirm?" And then he replied "No" and hung up the phone (I guess the conversation was over in his mind). Then I arrived and there was locked glasss doors leading into the lobby that I couldn't enter. I had to give my card and license through a little window and I was left standing there unusually long while he confirmed that I was the person with the paid booking. The 1st floor reeked of cigarette smoke, the 2nd floor (where my room was) smelled of food? I guess it was food...it was foul whatever it was. The light in the bathroom flickered on and off (pretty scary). I decided not to shower because I expected the light to go out and all the towels and tags were dingy. The hotel is very out dated, and that smell...yeah, I smelled it all night. The vents were absolutely disgusting. Dust caked everywhere (I honestly dreaded sleeping in the bed because everything else was so dirty). Needless to say, I learned my lesson, and will never book a room without reading the reviews ever again. The one positive...the girl at the desk when I checked out wasn't rude.
1 night business trip May 3, 2013
"Good stay"
I moved from California to Texas and had to stay in a hotel until I found a house. I chose Microtel because the price was right and the place seemed safe, compare to it's surrounding neighborhood. The room was clean and the bed was pretty comfortable, and the size of the room was adequate. They do offer free continental breakfast (waffle, cereal, danish, muffins, coffee), which was enough for me, since I didn't expect a full breakfast for $50 a night. The manager and staff were very friendly and accommodating and would stay in this place again, if I need a place for a extended period.
4 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Dennis
"Avoid it. Use a regular hotel."
I did not enjoy my stay at this hotel. It was a dreary place.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
Pat
"Disappointing"
The rooms are in need of general up keep. The prior painting and maintenance work is of poor quality. The bathroom needs to be cleaned better. I would not stay in this Hotel again. If this had been my first stay in a Microtel it would have been my last.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
Bruno
"Good stay for the price"
Stayed at a couple of hotels this last month and this was one of the nicer economical ones. Staff nice and hotel quiet and clean.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
"A Plain Room"
Well, staffs were very friendly, but not as they post for room amenities, we got a almost plain room w/ out anything - no coffee maker, no hair dryer, no Iron/ironing board, not even note pad or pen/pencil to make notes.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Katharine
"getaway"
Man was rude at front desk.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013
guy

"Nice hotel!"
Stayed 3 nights. Very close to Downtown Dallas, just 10-15 minutes by car!!!
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Olof
SE
O quarto fornecido era para deficiente (como? se o chuveiro era conjugado com a banheira) e não trocaram o quarto pois esse era o único quarto standard e para qualquer outro quarto deveria pagar extra. Não possui nenhuma das comodidades oferecidas pelos demais hotéis (sem geladeira e c/a máquina de gelo quebrada). É administradado por uma família de indianos que não teve vontade de tornar agradável a estadia dos hóspedes. Isso tudo com um breakfast pobre e limitado e barulhento.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
christiane
FR

TripAdvisor reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30

"HORRIBLE!!!!!"
01/23/16 Clodis A Benton, Louisiana
When we walked in the lobby, I knew it was going to be bad! SMELLED bad.....was not looking for frills, but must have clean!!!!!I thought because it was in the wyndam group of hotels, it would be ok......this particular one was in mesquite, Texas, and again I say Terrible!
"Nice for s short stay"
12/14/15 676royb Texas
Overall, a nice hotel, most of the staff were friendly and helpful. The room could have been cleaner, especially the shower curtains.
"Shopping"
11/26/15 anniebelle1946 Shreveport, Louisiana
This is not the Hyatt, But Our room was Clean & Quiet. Great location for shopping in Mesquite & Driving into Dallas. Morning Clerk was Dressed well and Very nice. No Cream cheese for Bagel.Older Hotel.
"DON'T STAY HERE!!!"
11/21/15 Amanda B Wolfforth
This was by far the worst experience I have had as far as hotel stays goes. The man at the front desk was VERY rude. My room was dirty. There was something smeared on the ceiling and hair washed out from behind the shower curtain when I turned the water on. Needless to stay I cut my stay here short.
"On the road"
11/16/15 richardsJ6088FJ Missouri City, Missouri
We stayed overnight on a trip to another city. The desk service was very good and helpful. Did not have any noise from the outside or the inside. The breakfast was skimpy on choice but it was adequate in the amount. Room and bathroom were clean and the heating/cooling unit worked very well. We would stay there again.
"staff extremely rude"
11/01/15 887hazell Mesquite, Texas
If you complain about anything at this hotel like ask for clean linen because the ones on bed are soiled n nasty. They become indignant almost irate. Threaten to charge you more for room. It happened to me. Just Horrible!!!!!!!!
"Unimpressive"
10/20/15 502pamelap Texarkana
I was so disappointed. The room was dirty, old, and expensive. Microtell needs to update their lighting, bedding, and furniture. The bathroom flickered on and off. I'm not impressed.
"Only the Basics"
07/27/15 gksmith5 Nebraska
Our stay at the Wyndham Mesquite Microtel was satisfactory, but only expect the basics. There was no coffee maker in the room. The TV is analog, the breakfast was very standard, but did have a waffle maker. The staff was courteous and the facility was clean. I probably would not return, but still was not completely dissatisfied.
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
06/07/15 Chelseamcp
First off, we booked a room with TWO beds, and got there and they said our "second bed" was a couch. When making the reservation, they assured us of 2 queen beds, not the case. Then we found a pair of DIRTY PANTIES under the pull out couch! There were also dead bugs all over the bathroom. This place is awful and we will never stay here again! Find a different hotel!!
"Terrible"
04/20/15 Dorothy C Hot Springs, Arkansas
The price advertised was not the price charged. The rooms wasn't very clean. The linens were old and worn. The front desk personnel were not professional at all. The breakfast consisted of coffee and cereal. Wyndham should be ashamed to have their name associated with such.