All hotels in Rancho Cordova, California, United States of America
11269 Point East Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA, 95742, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"I LOVE this place!"
It is a really nice facility. You will like it
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Dr. Drake
"better than expected!"
We were looking for an affordable decent hotel and we're definitely pleased. The hotel was nice and the staff was absolutely fantastic!!! It's not in the heart of the city but it's what we were looking for. Easy access to the freeway. It looks like it's in a rough area but it's an industrial neighborhood. It's located on a pretty street with a few other hotels. Biggest plus to me was the little shampoo/conditioner and lotion were from bath and body works.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Denae
"Holiday Inn not a good place to stay"
Reported room dirty, notation was made. Requested microwave,lots of vacancies, no microwave . Ran out of toilet paper had to ask for more . Defiantly will not stay again. Reported to manager she only noted my comments. Popcorn and dirty sponge on floor on arrival. Accommodations were made for handicapped room. Breakfast was overpriced .
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Linnia Akin
"HI Rancho Cordova"
Good access to Lake Natoma.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
JRG
"Clean"
Nice, clean, updated hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nothing Special"
Had to get room last minute for family emergency I guess we got what we paid for. Upon check in we were greted byfront desk by a young lady who happened to be on lunch as she checked us in while eating. On site restaurant is very convenient not a big menu but reasonably priced food was ok and kids eat free. Room was clean decor somewhat outdated room on the small side but again for what we paid I can't complain. My one gripe which was a major inconvenience was how thin walls seemed you can hear EVERYTHING and EVERYONE around you. Our first night the couple next door seemed to be having a heated argument and we could hear it word for word till around 2am our second night was very quiet but we were not able to sleep in as we could hear guest up and about very early if I didn't know any better I would have sworn that we didn't have any walls between us and the hallway.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Ed
Room away from fwy was quiet. Had to move from original room. Upper floors do not have microwave or fridge.
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
"Noisy"
This was a very noisy hotel. Not a place to go to catch up on some rest. I thought I was at an amusement park.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Good hotel for the area"
Not used to a Holiday Inn that doesn't include breakfast. You could add on but it seemed a bit expensive. Overall good experience
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Very happy"
I was quite impressed with this hotel. The room was very comfortable and roomy. Food was reasonably priced and good! Had a bar & starbucks too! I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
This hotel was very comfortable and accommodating. They even changed my reservations the day before I arrived to help me out at no charge. They were fantastic!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"convenient location near my friends."
We paid for a king-size bed through expedia. When we got there, we asked for 2 queen-size beds , the new manager and the receptionist gave us a room with 2 beds with no extra charge. The staff was very friendly. The hotel looks more like Holiday Inn Express in stead of Holiday Inn. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
ML
"You never know!"
After experiencing a surprise onset of the stomach flu, the staff was very accommodating in helping us extend our stay one day!
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"Not your normal Holiday Inn"
My wife and I both had the same reaction: this was way better than your typical Holiday Inn. Based on appearance and condition, we both thought that it was a brand new facility; we learned that it had been renovated 7 years prior - but the renovation must have been major, and the maintenance extremely good thereafter. We had a very large room (at a very good rate) and almost everything was absolutely first rate. We even got a free glass of wine each night! Highly recommended.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Cliff
"Great location for customers and guests to stay."
Always reliable service. Good price and friendly staff. A great business travel hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
Glenn S.
The rooms were very nice & clean. The beds were super comfy. Mini fridge & microwave in room. Great visit!
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Rooms were nice and clean
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Great place for my Mother in Law"
I booked this for my Mother in Law for thanksgiving. She loved her room and the service. I was on the way to my sons house were we had thanksgiving. Breakfast was just okay.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Convenient to our time away"
Our stay was very good. The front desk staff was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Vernon Oestmann
"Noisy."
I don't think there is any soundproofing between the floors of this hotel. Or the insomniac in the floor above us was an elephant. We could hear it clomping around all night. I asked for a room where the freeway couldn't be heard, we heard it all night. The air/heat is impossible to control, it's either cold on or heat on, not set by a thermostat. We barely slept at all, worse night ever. They gave us a complimentary breakfast for two, which was nice. The pool and hot tube are very nice and the service was good, but if you go to a hotel to sleep, this one may not be for you.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Sleepless in Sacramento
Very nice hotel, friendly people at the front front desk, nice rooms, had a jacuzzi tub, coffee maker, ironing board, microwave and mini refrigerator. Only problem was you could hear noise from the room up stairs and next door.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Great Amenities, Well Located"
Located centrally to the Placerville Apple Hill Region, this hotel was very convenient, clean, and had great service. Best of all, they were very accommodating and pet-friendly, something I highly value in a hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2013
"Great suburban hotel"
Well-located for where we wanted to be, but not much in the town of Rancho Cordova. Very close to Apple Hill attractions, popular in fall months. Spa and pool were huge, clean, and not at all crowded. The room was large, clean, and well-maintained. Great service, and very pet-friendly. No problems whatsoever.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
Nick
"nice"
good
3 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"easy to find, very close to freeway"
Pretty much clean, huge room, clean bathroom with Jacuzzi I want to stay more in future trips.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Terrible breakfast!"
If you're not an egg-eater, there is nothing to eat for breakfast. The buffet is gone. Also no Sacramento Bee--not even for sale. No toothbrush. No shower cap. But friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
The hotel is nice. Not within walking distance to anything but another hotel. We did go to the other hotel to eat because the atmosphere was much more date like. The restaurant in this hotel was mediocre at best, hours were 5-9pm. The hotel neglected to mention at check in that there was a free dinner and complimentary drinks so we weren't able to take advantage of the drinks. There is not a continental breakfast either. We received a free voucher for breakfast though because we complained that Expedia said there was a free breakfast. The room was very nice, clean and there was a jacuzzi tub. No balcony though, which I like to have. The staff was nice, with what interaction I had with them. I recommend this hotel for the everyday hotel need, and business need. The price is definitely right. But if you are looking for a romantic or special getaway, go to the Mariott next door.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Gina
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The whole place was always clean at all times. We used the spa many times and it was clean as well. The breakfast was good. The young lady was very attentive to our needs.. I wish it had more chooses. Pancakes are cheep to make. But is was a great place to get away and we will go back again! Thank you for a nice weekend get away.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
TJ
"Disappointed, felt and heard movement!"
We were very surprised we could feel and hear the movement from the next room while lying in bed. Rather upsetting when you are trying to sleep and you feel them walking or getting in or out of bed. We could hear sneezing. Seems there is minimal sound proofing and why should we feel movement? We booked through Expedia and confirmed a king bed. When we arrived the hotel said the request they received from Expedia was two queen beds and that was all they had. Staff very nice despite everything.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"seems a bit understaffed"
The coffee stand is not always manned. Had to leave without coffee after waiting five minutes without any staff.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"great place for the price"
big rooms with all the amenities. I would stay again
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Fire alarm"
There was a lot of false fire alarms on Friday, August 2, 2013 started at 4pm and it goes on n off. The last fire alarm was at 11pm. Front desk didn't bother to call my room to let me know it was a false alarm. I ended up calling the front desk. I believe I should get a free room on my next visit.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Weekend get-a-way"
My husband and I went traveled to Rancho Cordova to meet friends and family for the weekend. The hotel was perfect. Easy check in, the room was large and comfy. I loved the big bath tub for bubble baths. We will be staying here again in a few weeks and every time we visit.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
gina
"Pretty hotel"
Loved this Holiday Inn..nice façade(had European feel)...friendly employees.. room is is generally clean although there is a tinge of cigarette smoke smell, the refreshing smell of the beddings made up for it..probably the last persons who stayed in that room smoked cigarettes even if it's a non smoking room..but overall, we loved our stay here..will definitely be back.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Gab
"holiday inn?"
Great price! The room was cozy, clean and comfortable. Holiday Inn has really upgraded. They even have a jacuzzi tub! The only negative thing was I could hear the people upstairs getting it on. Other than that, decent place. The room came with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The hotel also provides free wifi and complimentary drinks. Rancho Cordova is not the best place in the world, we encountered some strung out people on the street but none of that was found in the hotel.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"I had a wonderful experience at this hotel!"
My room was very clean. The hotel and grounds were very well kept. The room temperature was easy to adjust. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful. The house keeping staff was very thorough in keeping my room very clean upon arrival and for the entire 5 days I was there. The restaurant staff was very courteous and helpful, unfortunately the restaurant was not open for lunch. My room came with a refrigerator and microwave which made my long stay much more comfortable. I had a very good experience at this hotel and would feel very comfortable recommending it to anyone.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Pamela
"Did not get room we reserved"
Arrived and checked in a little before 9:00. Went up to room and was not the single king we reserved. Waited in line and was ignored until front desk checked in everyone else in lobby ( with king beds). Only to be told he had to check my reservation, and oh yes I did reserve a king but they are over booked. So sorry. Not one word was said when we checked in that our room was going to be changed. Very rude. We were very disappointed and will go to the Holiday Inn Express dove the road next year. If you care about the Priority Club Reward points they won't tell you anything unless you ask.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Handy, friendly and clean. They had a number of those carts to help bring in your stuff to your room. The breakfast that came with our package was very practical: eggs, potatoes, bacon or sausage, toast, fruit, coffee and orange juice. The room originally had no soap, but once we told them they got it to us very quickly. Good, clean and the staff was friendly. Good value.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
Hal
"It's OK"
The noise level at the hotel was way too loud in the rooms. I often thought that someone was trying to enter our room, but they were instead entering another room next door or across the hall. We will not stay there again.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
Dickeson
"Bang for the buck"
Good bang for the buck - staff very friendly and helpful, decent ammenities, room comfortable if not quite luxurious, but overall a good bang for the buck.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Owster
"Close to the freeway for easy access."
Everything was good except the complimentry breakfast. It was cold when we got it and we were limited to only one choice.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Was very pleased with our stay"
We only stayed for a night, so we couldn't use all of the hotel's services. But everything we needed was on the topmost level. A+
Other trip May 12, 2013
Anton
"Great Evening Away"
I came with my boyfriend, and between the hotel hot tub and the jacuzzi bathtub in our room, it was very relaxing and just what we needed for a weekend get-away!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2013
Front desk service was outstanding! The rooms were great. Free breakfast was good, bacon, eggs, and potatoes. Two Complementary drinks for each of us. All this for under 80.00 for the night, and it was the cheapest rate for that night in the area. Will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Good place, bad breakfast"
Everything was fine about this place. Room was great, location was good. No problems until the next morning with trying to get breakfast... we paid the $10 for breakfast, got our voucher, and waited 45 minutes to be asked again what it was that we had ordered. We left and went straight to the front desk hungry, angry, and ready to complain.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
Hungry
The rooms were nice, but there was a bed bug in our room. The staff transferred us immediately, but I always hear that where there's one there's more, so we were nervous. We felt we needed to tear the bedding apart in the new room to be safe, and did not find anything. The other room we rented for relatives had an air conditioner that would not turn off or switch to heat. It had to be unplugged. We called on it the first night and by the time we left it had still never been fixed. Otherwise, the rooms were nicely done and comfortable. I liked having a fridge in the room.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Well kept hotel"
When I arrived I found out that Expedia never sent my confirmation to the hotel. The person at the front desk was very helpful in resolving the issue and getting me my room - even thought it took nearly an hour on the phone with Expedia customer service. She offered me bottled water while I waited and upgraded my room to apologize for the inconvenience.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Simple"
The hotel was nice. The internet connection was slow. Breakfast was decent. Hotel staff was pleasant. Comfortable beds and pillows.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
T
"Good access to Hwy 50"
3 night stay was good. Staff was attentive and courteous.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2012
"DisAppointing"
Checking in at 4pm no clean rooms. Several parties checking in service seemed confusing and not prepared. Changed room several times before I left the front desk. Finally had a room with my requested amenities, we left for dinner with family when we returned at 10pm they had changed our room again and some requested conveniences not available. When we got up the next morning a roach was perched on the pillow with us YUK! This was our 2nd and final stay at this property.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012