All hotels in Rancho Cordova, California, United States of America
11269 Point East Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA, 95742, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Rather comfortable
  • Value
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
"Business Standard"
This 3 star hotel definitely earns a 4 star rating. The room meets the current "business standard". However, this hotel does not offer a "free" breakfast, which most other nearby hotels do provide.
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
This is a nice hotel with the price I pay. Staff are friendly
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
We never stay anywhere else but at this hotel. The rooms are great and service is excellent.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Kim Fitzpatrick
"good price for what you get"
It was more comfortable than expected. I will probably stay here the next time I am in sacramento.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice hotel. Easy access to highway & shopping."
Enjoyed the stay. My only complaint would be the thin walls. I could hear the couple next door conversating (although sounding muffled) & they were enjoying other activities. Haha...Other than that, the hotel's location is great. Shopping and food chains can be reached within 15 mins. The freeway is about 5 mins away.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
E.R.
"Very enjoyable stay"
The staff was incredibly friendly, and the hotel was quiet and relaxing.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Brandi
"Everything was great but...."
Everything was great except when we called to inquire about their complimentary breakfast, the front desk told us that our room didn't include that.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Worst"
We stay there for 2 days, my wife, 2 kids and I. First day, we have 4 towls, next day 2 towls, half of roll of toilet paper, we paid 2 days of internet, may be out of 2 days, it work about 2 hours.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Joyce
"Need to have breakfeast"
I believe for the price they should have breakfast
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Neal
Good, loved my room next to the pool!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Best hotel"
We always stay at this hotel. The staff is wonderful and we love the rooms. I recommend this hotel highly to anyone who is visiting the area.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Kim Fitzpatrick
"My room"
On the second floor, they need to move the vending n iced machines away from the rooms. I could hear people using the iced machine. The machines should be placed by the elevator.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Unexpected pleasure"
My husband and I were completely satisfied with our Holiday Inn stay. The room was very nice. Huge whirlpool tub. Mini kitchen. King bed with a very comfy mattress. The room was quiet even though we were right next to the exercise room and very close to the front door of the hotel. The breakfast in the restaurant was fast and inexpensive with free coffee. If we're ever in need to stay in the area again we'll be staying there. Thanks again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
The staff was great and the free drink made it even better at the end of a hot day
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
We stayed here for Memorial Day weekend. It was a comfortable experience. We will definitely come again.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"What a great surprise"
I found my room to be 4 star. I got an amazing deal. Thanks
1 night romance trip May 23, 2014
A
I like that there was a Starbucks and bar at this hotel location. Only down side was our room was right next to a side entrance into the hotel so we did hear the door slamming closed starting at 6:30 in the morning on.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Shelley
"Clean hotel"
Very helpful and friendly staff all questions answered promptly.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"I LOVE this place!"
It is a really nice facility. You will like it
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Dr. Drake
"better than expected!"
We were looking for an affordable decent hotel and we're definitely pleased. The hotel was nice and the staff was absolutely fantastic!!! It's not in the heart of the city but it's what we were looking for. Easy access to the freeway. It looks like it's in a rough area but it's an industrial neighborhood. It's located on a pretty street with a few other hotels. Biggest plus to me was the little shampoo/conditioner and lotion were from bath and body works.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Denae
"Holiday Inn not a good place to stay"
Reported room dirty, notation was made. Requested microwave,lots of vacancies, no microwave . Ran out of toilet paper had to ask for more . Defiantly will not stay again. Reported to manager she only noted my comments. Popcorn and dirty sponge on floor on arrival. Accommodations were made for handicapped room. Breakfast was overpriced .
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Linnia Akin
"HI Rancho Cordova"
Good access to Lake Natoma.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
JRG
"Clean"
Nice, clean, updated hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nothing Special"
Had to get room last minute for family emergency I guess we got what we paid for. Upon check in we were greted byfront desk by a young lady who happened to be on lunch as she checked us in while eating. On site restaurant is very convenient not a big menu but reasonably priced food was ok and kids eat free. Room was clean decor somewhat outdated room on the small side but again for what we paid I can't complain. My one gripe which was a major inconvenience was how thin walls seemed you can hear EVERYTHING and EVERYONE around you. Our first night the couple next door seemed to be having a heated argument and we could hear it word for word till around 2am our second night was very quiet but we were not able to sleep in as we could hear guest up and about very early if I didn't know any better I would have sworn that we didn't have any walls between us and the hallway.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Ed
Room away from fwy was quiet. Had to move from original room. Upper floors do not have microwave or fridge.
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
"Noisy"
This was a very noisy hotel. Not a place to go to catch up on some rest. I thought I was at an amusement park.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Good hotel for the area"
Not used to a Holiday Inn that doesn't include breakfast. You could add on but it seemed a bit expensive. Overall good experience
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Ramona's Weekend"
They did pretty d___ good! I must say that this is the best stay that I have in the last 12 months with Hotels.com. The hotel was very clean and well kept, the room was large with nice amenities (bath and body works), free drink tickets were given for the bar and the restaurant was comfortable and the food was good (free breakfast).
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Ramona Hatton
"Very happy"
I was quite impressed with this hotel. The room was very comfortable and roomy. Food was reasonably priced and good! Had a bar & starbucks too! I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
This hotel was very comfortable and accommodating. They even changed my reservations the day before I arrived to help me out at no charge. They were fantastic!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"convenient location near my friends."
We paid for a king-size bed through expedia. When we got there, we asked for 2 queen-size beds , the new manager and the receptionist gave us a room with 2 beds with no extra charge. The staff was very friendly. The hotel looks more like Holiday Inn Express in stead of Holiday Inn. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
ML
"You never know!"
After experiencing a surprise onset of the stomach flu, the staff was very accommodating in helping us extend our stay one day!
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"Not your normal Holiday Inn"
My wife and I both had the same reaction: this was way better than your typical Holiday Inn. Based on appearance and condition, we both thought that it was a brand new facility; we learned that it had been renovated 7 years prior - but the renovation must have been major, and the maintenance extremely good thereafter. We had a very large room (at a very good rate) and almost everything was absolutely first rate. We even got a free glass of wine each night! Highly recommended.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Cliff
"Great location for customers and guests to stay."
Always reliable service. Good price and friendly staff. A great business travel hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
Glenn S.
The rooms were very nice & clean. The beds were super comfy. Mini fridge & microwave in room. Great visit!
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Rooms were nice and clean
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Great place for my Mother in Law"
I booked this for my Mother in Law for thanksgiving. She loved her room and the service. I was on the way to my sons house were we had thanksgiving. Breakfast was just okay.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Convenient to our time away"
Our stay was very good. The front desk staff was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Vernon Oestmann
"Noisy."
I don't think there is any soundproofing between the floors of this hotel. Or the insomniac in the floor above us was an elephant. We could hear it clomping around all night. I asked for a room where the freeway couldn't be heard, we heard it all night. The air/heat is impossible to control, it's either cold on or heat on, not set by a thermostat. We barely slept at all, worse night ever. They gave us a complimentary breakfast for two, which was nice. The pool and hot tube are very nice and the service was good, but if you go to a hotel to sleep, this one may not be for you.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Sleepless in Sacramento
Very nice hotel, friendly people at the front front desk, nice rooms, had a jacuzzi tub, coffee maker, ironing board, microwave and mini refrigerator. Only problem was you could hear noise from the room up stairs and next door.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Great Amenities, Well Located"
Located centrally to the Placerville Apple Hill Region, this hotel was very convenient, clean, and had great service. Best of all, they were very accommodating and pet-friendly, something I highly value in a hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2013
"Great suburban hotel"
Well-located for where we wanted to be, but not much in the town of Rancho Cordova. Very close to Apple Hill attractions, popular in fall months. Spa and pool were huge, clean, and not at all crowded. The room was large, clean, and well-maintained. Great service, and very pet-friendly. No problems whatsoever.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
Nick
"nice"
good
3 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"easy to find, very close to freeway"
Pretty much clean, huge room, clean bathroom with Jacuzzi I want to stay more in future trips.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Terrible breakfast!"
If you're not an egg-eater, there is nothing to eat for breakfast. The buffet is gone. Also no Sacramento Bee--not even for sale. No toothbrush. No shower cap. But friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
The hotel is nice. Not within walking distance to anything but another hotel. We did go to the other hotel to eat because the atmosphere was much more date like. The restaurant in this hotel was mediocre at best, hours were 5-9pm. The hotel neglected to mention at check in that there was a free dinner and complimentary drinks so we weren't able to take advantage of the drinks. There is not a continental breakfast either. We received a free voucher for breakfast though because we complained that Expedia said there was a free breakfast. The room was very nice, clean and there was a jacuzzi tub. No balcony though, which I like to have. The staff was nice, with what interaction I had with them. I recommend this hotel for the everyday hotel need, and business need. The price is definitely right. But if you are looking for a romantic or special getaway, go to the Mariott next door.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Gina
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The whole place was always clean at all times. We used the spa many times and it was clean as well. The breakfast was good. The young lady was very attentive to our needs.. I wish it had more chooses. Pancakes are cheep to make. But is was a great place to get away and we will go back again! Thank you for a nice weekend get away.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
TJ
"Disappointed, felt and heard movement!"
We were very surprised we could feel and hear the movement from the next room while lying in bed. Rather upsetting when you are trying to sleep and you feel them walking or getting in or out of bed. We could hear sneezing. Seems there is minimal sound proofing and why should we feel movement? We booked through Expedia and confirmed a king bed. When we arrived the hotel said the request they received from Expedia was two queen beds and that was all they had. Staff very nice despite everything.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"seems a bit understaffed"
The coffee stand is not always manned. Had to leave without coffee after waiting five minutes without any staff.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"great place for the price"
big rooms with all the amenities. I would stay again
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013