All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
13954 Trinity Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76040, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"Dirty & Creepy"
The place feels haunted. Empty vending, dirty rooms, cannot safely walk to anything. The employees were well mannered though. That was appreciated. I'd compare it to a good hotel in a third world country. But, contrary to what some may think, Texas is still part of the U.S.
5 night business trip May 7, 2014
Kat
"Very Good Custmer Service"
Room was very clean and the overnight person and the driver were very nice and accommodating!!!! Thanks guys :)))
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
Rafael
"the worst"
I travel quite a bit and this may be the absolute worst hotel i have ever stayed in. Too much to even list why. Just about everything you could think of either screwed up or neglected.
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
kevin
The room we ended up with had a dirty tub. The refrigerator didn't work they never came to fix it. There was no weight room like the site offered up. The door to our room was all jacked up also we actually had to lift up on the door for it to close. It actually didn't look like it was closed when you walked up to the door.. This hotel is a disaster.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
michelle
"Needs a lot of work."
The plumbing was bad. Toilet ran most of the time, faucets were turned off when we got the room, they were broken. There was cigarette smoke in the hall.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Brenda
"Smelly Hotel"
Hotel smelled like mold and mildew!!!
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
"vacation"
Adequate facility but with limited breakfast. Room is small for a suite.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Convenient to highway"
The hotel is convenient to a high and not far from AT&T Stadium, maybe six miles or so. However, it badly needs renovation. Not much of a workout facility, room was dark and dreary, furniture was VERY old. Television was old and didn't work well. No alarm clock or radio in the room. It was priced low, and maybe that is what I got for the price. But I expected a little more from a Days Inn and Suites.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Very pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Alexander
"A nice quiet hotel"
A very nice hotel. The rooms and hallways are quiet, the bed is comfortable and the staff interested in the happiness of the guests. Arrived at 4pm on a Wednesday and were in our room within five minutes.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Clell
"agoo night stay"
Good staff vary helpful, vary nice room
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
kirk wilkerson
"Great Value!"
My rating of this hotel hasn't changed since I rated it about 2 weeks ago. Outstanding Value!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
bobkattkg
"Would definitely recommend!"
Nice clean room, friendly staff, and complimentary breakfast and shuttle service, all around great experience for me.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Dayton
"Great Value!"
This hotel is a GREAT value! They always give me the room that I want ..... with a window view of my car 10 feet away. Clean. comfortable, nice bedding, and a free shuttle to and from DFW airport. I don't eat breakfast but that is included too. The only MINOR complaint is the TV is not HD. Since I don't watch much TV anyway, no big deal! Almost forgot, they have complimentary parking for 3 days if you are shuttled to the airport. Then, I THINK it's 5 bucks per day. I will always stay at this hotel. GREAT VALUE!
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
bobkattkg
"Stayed the night"
I stayed here mainly because of the price and the location. They shuttled me from the airport and the following morning to where I had to go, which was located on the way to the airport. There was free breakfast downstairs which is really helpful. I only stayed one night and it was for business so I won't sweat the small stuff. I'm just glad I saved some money on the hotel and taxi fair and had somewhere comfortable to sleep for the night.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
KJ
"Not good"
Toilet runs all night talk with front desk No help at all sheets was dirty
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Need new blankets"
The blanket was too old with cigarette burns on it, otherwise a good experience for good price
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Affordable and decent"
We enjoyed the location it was great for going to the Cowboys game. We originally were booked in a dirty room and when we notified the staff they immediately upgraded us to a suite. Which was nice. However the tv didn't work other than that it was okay. Breakfast was decent but I wish they would have had more.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Ashley
"beds ugh"
Ugh RoomWasClean Enough But BedWas Very Uncomfortable.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Close to work"
The hotel smelled old the carpet needs replacing or something
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Mary starkey
"You get what you pay for"
It was a decent hotel. Close to the location of my business and the airport. The renovations seemed to be a step in the right direction. Overall was an okay stay.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
Tee
"should be only $30-50 a night."
They were remodeling the whole hotel, we got shoved into a smoking room although we picked non smoking, the door wouldn't close, you couldn't understand the man behind the counter, overall is was a place to sleep and that's it.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
justin
"Close to airport"
Very satisfied. The bed and pillows were comfortable and it was pretty quiet considering they are updating the place. I had breakfast in the lobby and then a free shuttle to the airport. The staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Diana
Employees where very nice and friendly. WIFI did not work well in my room. Had to go to lobby for strong connection. Room was a disaster in need of major renovation. Holes in drywall, nasty carpet, cracked furniture, by far the worst room I've stayed in. Good luck in fixing place up.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"Old, dirty hotel"
The room was full of mildew, smelled bad, had rotting wood on the door frames. It was old and the walls were paper thin. I could hear everything going on in the rooms around me. Awful experience.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Kristen
"Great price, service, and condition for 2.5 star"
Excellent experience. I got this hotel after missing my connection and being stranded overnight. The hotel has a free shuttle, which is nice. They also offered to take to a restaurant in case I wanted to buy food.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Mike M.
"bulldoze and start over"
tolite did not flush room had a smell in it like old lights were hanging out of the celing just not a nice place at all.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Overall, would stay again."
It had a weird foreign food smell to the hallway but overall was a pleasing stay. The elevator was not working but that wasn't a big problem. Room was clean and pleasant. Staff was nice and helpful. Stayed with my family, I would stay again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Rude staff, Dated & Lacks Amenities"
I stayed one night at the Days Inn because of an early morning training at a facility right next door and I didn't want to deal with the horrible morning traffic on Highway 360. The price was reasonable and the pics online looked nice but when arrived, the whole place from the lobby the hallway the room even the shuttle bus was old smelly and dated. The front desk agent that checked me in was very rude and abrupt. He had on a Tshirt with an offensive logo on it, his look and attitude was completely unprofessional. The shuttle bus driver tried to argue with me when he brought me to the wrong facility, like I knew where I was going. I'll never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
kimberly
It was overall enjoyable; staff was courteous but not overly friendly
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Ashlee
"It is what it is...cheap, convenient, and old."
We wanted a hotel close the the airport and inexpensive. This hotel served that purpose. They did have awesome water pressure. Everything else, well, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Pleasant"
The only thing I did not like was, the ad mentioned it was 0.5 Miles away from Cowboy Stadium and more like 5 miles away. :)
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Don't live where you work"
I don't like families who run the motel to live there. Theirs in the lobby watching cartoons. Elevator did not work and my room was next to the rooms the family occupied. Rooms were old and tv worked if you only wanted one channel. Not impressed.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Horrible"
Worst hotel I've been to, Owners definitely do not spend a dime to do repairs or upkeep.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Terrible experience"
Place was filthy. We took one look at the room and left. We did not stay there after seeing the place.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Dirty Hotel"
Bed sheets were ripped & dirty. Bed comforter had ink everywhere and was dirty as well. All furniture were scrapped up.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Dee
"close to resturants, six flags dallas cowboys stad"
hotel was okay, quite good night sleep.close to the airport.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Strange smell in room"
Upon arrival the room had a strange smell that slowly went away after we were there about a day. There were no fold-away beds available even though we had 5 people in our family.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Roger
"Looking old and worn out."
Days Inn needs to see that this property is renewed. Somewhat worn out and old. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"This is not a two star hotel..."
While this is only a two story hotel, there is no working elevator. After carrying my belongings up to my original room, the door would not latch closed. After carrying my things back down to the front desk, I received another room. While there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room, mine had two used sodas still in the refrigerator upon check in. The shower curtain rod was not secured which caused the shower curtain to open at both ends during a shower. This is not a new problem, as the bathroom floor was sunken, tile cracked, and moldy. The room, somehow, had only warm water and no cold. Showers were hot to scalding. The free breakfast was a few pastries. The juice machine was out-of-order. In a nutshell, this is a cheap, one star at best, hotel that receives no maintenance.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"Not good"
Only thing decent is proximity to DFW. Rundown, no ice machine, "hot breakfast" is a joke. Spend the extra money you will spend getting a decent breakfast on a better hotel. Very run down. Rusty nails everywhere.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Complimentary Hotel Shuttle"
I was thankful to get a room & transportation from DFW at 11pm after misconnecting a flight. The sheets & bathroom were very clean so it was fine. Comfortable. But the hotel furnishings & decor are VERY dated. Back in the Brady Bunch era.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Dirty
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Service was very good. Maintenance of the hotel was very poor. The trim around the bottom of the tub was pulled away and was very moldy looking. There were stains on the tile floor and I wasn't sure if it was stained or dirty.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Maria
"Not what I expected"
Breakfast was terrible!
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
Tracie
"Basic night's sleep"
I would not choose this hotel again. The breakfast was cheap and unmaintained. The room was adequate but lacking in overall cleanliness. The service was lacking. The vending machines were not stocked and there were no amenities in close proximity.The only real plus was the transportation from the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
Monica
"Don't judge this hotel from the outside!!"
Don't stay here!!! This place is disgusting, with dryed up throw up on the carpet and the smell of cigarette smoke. Everything in the room is broken and looks like it's been through a lot. The was no towels, soaps and/or anything else that a regular hotel would have. I didn't have a choice cause of my situation but we're feel like it's our duty to warn everyone else.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
"Fyi"
Excellent staff. Helpful and service oriented. Very little noise on west side of floor two.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
traveler
"Great staff"
Excellent and accommodating staff. They were able to give my wife a ride at 5:30 am when I was not able to...really appreciated it.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"disappointing"
Everything seemed to be out of order at this hotel..Breakfast was two kinds of cereal and some muffins no hot breakfast like sign said..was the cheapest hotel in the area but definately have stayed in cheaper that were a lot nicer..will not stay here again will spend the extra $20..
Other trip Jun 3, 2013