All hotels in Estero, Florida, United States of America
10450 Corkscrew Commons Dr, Estero, FL, 33928, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
"Great Stay at Great hotel"
Friendly staff and clean comfortable hotel. Very Happy
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Jeffrey
"Weekend getaway"
Great time and love getting cooked to order omelet for breakfast. Staff was wonderful.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Kathleen
"Top notch"
Nice area of town. Everything went smoothly. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
robert
"Great place to stay for the money."
This was for a quick look at FGCU that our daughter is going to attend. The location is great for the school or even shopping at the huge outlet close by. The beds were fulls and not queens. There was a water issue that caused the highest pitch squeal every time the water was on or toilet flushed. Told the staff at the end of the stay. It was annoying to say the least but not enough to keep us away. The breakfast and happy hour are great at the hotel and it is all included in the price.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Stephen
"Ok"
The staff were excellent the amenities were excellent only bad thing was our room carpet was so bad burns filthy stains did not want to walk on it with bare feet
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
claudia
"Good place to stay for the night in the area"
Good place to stay in the area. Rooms are spacious, clean and hotel is conveniently right off I-75.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Close to I75"
This hotel had lovely common areas and a good cafe which is a nice feature after a long day. Having a suite is always welcome tho the furniture in the living area was not particularly comfortable. The beds, however, were great and a free hot breakfast is a real treat. Excellent eggs, bacon, fruit and coffee. Very convenient to I75 and very quiet. So quiet we overslept and missed breakfast the first day.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Had a great time the staff was very good even thou we arrived at 4pm and our room was not ready. we did not have to wait long.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Close to highway, mall"
My family and I stayed one night during a tournament in the area and it was very nice. Breakfast buffet was great except kitchen staff refused to make whole wheat pancake for my husband because he couldn't eat anything else they had on the buffet however they refused and we had to go out and buy him breakfast (whole wheat pancakes) but otherwise great stay.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Ann-Marie
"gateway"
Great place
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Juan
"Nice and clean Hotel."
Relaxing experience. I recommend this hotel for your next vacation.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Mayi
"Last minute trip"
The front desk was very friendly, even adjusting my room rate when I switched from a double to a king (lower rate!) at the last minute. Hotel is located near I75 - but you cannot hear the traffic. We were placed right next to the elevators both times, and you cannot HEAR any elevator noise in the bedroom. Beds were very comfortable. And enough towels were there, so did not have to ask for more. Buffet was awesome - and love the free water bottles. Was only able to sample the happy hour one day - but my husband enjoyed the free drinks.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
I search for Embassy Suites as my hotel of choice when I travel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast is exceptional and the room menu items and specials are very reasonably priced. I will stay at this hotel the next time I am in this area. I loved it.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Spring Training stay at Embassy Suites"
We had a great stay! We have been staying at the Embassy Suites for about 8 years while attending Red Sox Spring Training games. The attendant Carol at the evening guest reception is always incredibly nice to my son who is handicapped. She should be commended for her exemplary kindness and consideration
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
thomas
"Great Hotel !!"
Beautiful Hotel, Friendly and Helpful Staff. Room was Super Clean. Will Be Back.
Sandy
"Amazing hotel with excellent service"
Stayed for a week. Hotel staff was amazing. Hotel was clean and is accessible to so many things to do...beach, shopping, etc.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
christina
"Just what we needed!"
Quickly greeted and were in our room within minutes. We got in late and needed something to eat so I was glad the restaurant was open until 10pm. Good food and great service. The breakfast was excellent along with the made to order omelets. New towels and roomy bathroom. Close to shopping and a free shuttle to the airport.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Timothy
"Great beds clean rooms."
We loved it. Best beds ever and great breakfast. I hope to stay again
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Florida break"
Enjoyed our stay at Embassy Suites. Friendly service, great beds, super breakfast with many choices, nice menu from cafe. Housekeeping kept our room very clean. Great week.
7 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"All Around a+"
Very professional staff. Amenities excellent. Enjoyed the wine reception each evening.
3 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"great place for a mini-vacation"
Your staff was very friendly and eager to serve us ; we would be interested in rates for a longer stay than our three days; could you please send us some information on special rates.
3 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
patricia
"great"
a little pricey but the breakfast almost makes it worth it. GREAT omelettes served by a pro. Great location.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Ft. Myers - off the water"
The hotel was fine for the price. Great breakfast and happy hour included. Nice pool and hot tub. Our friends room wasn't cleaned very well every day. Good location off of 75 but I would rather be on water.
4 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
ANN
"Loved it."
AC was broken. Too warm.. They don't change the filters. Made4 called to get the extra pillows I need. All n all great clean n friendly hotel
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Jerry
"There for Bob Seger ."
We have used you before for other shows love the time we spend there.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
paul
"Great for families"
This was great for our family. Carpet was older and a little dirty, but wore shoes most of the time so it wasn't a bit issue. Just wouldn't have a baby crawling on the floor. My only complaint was the breakfast hours. Coming from a 2 hour timezone difference it was hard to get the kids up in time to not miss the breakfast. Would be nice to have the weekend hours during the weekdays also.
6 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"great retirement stay"
We had a great time, I just retired and we were visiting different places Florida. The staff was great, loaned us some beach chairs to use didn't have to purchase. The Free breakfast was outstanding and Managers reception is always Great. For the Value you receive at Embassy Suites this is one of the best deals around.
3 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Staff was very helpful-took shuttle from & to airport Complementary Breakfast had everything you could want! Room was clean
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
linda
"Fantastic Stay!"
Awesome on all levels.
4 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"enjoyable!"
overall very happy with everything. area convenient to many things including shopping , restaurants and beaches.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Good location surrounded by malls and variety of restaurants.
3 night trip Jan 15, 2015
Nestor
"Great location..."
Nice location for visiting with family ...embassy suites are always clean and safe.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
kathy
"Embassy"
Awesome breakfast bar!
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Back aches in the morning"
The bed is our biggest complaint. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. My wife's back was sore the entire day after our stay.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Fixationremodel
"Great time at the Embassy"
Excellent stay, the breakfast was very good with many options. The ladies that were bartending, Carol and Chelsea were outstanding. They were very personable, professional and displayed excellent work ethic. I recommend staying here, and I plan to on return visits.
10 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Grover
"Very impressed"
I was there to drop off my daughter at FGCU. I was very impressed with the Embassy Suites. Our room was very bit as nice as any room at the Ritz Carlton. We enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning. I don't usually stay at an Embassy Suites but I will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Everything was great except one AM at breakfast the was no one available to bus the tables during breakfast and the area was a MESS!! Had to bus our own table to be able to eat breakfast. Otherwise a very nice stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
mary Ann
"Nice hotel convenient location"
Everything was so clean. House keeper Tina was incredible. Dawn at front desk extremely helpful with wedding bookings for us in the future.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jan
"Family friendly"
Agreat place to stay ,the location was perfect and close to everything.
5 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"House hunting Trip 2014"
The hotel staff always went above and beyond minimum standards. The breakfast and reception features were great. Our stay was wonderful.
6 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"short staffed"
Great stay except i think they were short staffed when we went on xmas day as the tables in reception area were not cleaned fast enough nd dirty dishes were laying on it for long time.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great hotel near concert venue"
all was great!!! great hotel for our visit to Estero
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"location is great"
Offers free evening snacks and drinks and free breakfast. great for meeting friends after an event. Great location to shopping malls and discount mall.
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Jeanne
"Inclusive Hotel"
Check in was easy. The room was a good size and very clean. Cleaning crew left a nice note on the bed. Great breakfast with made to order. Cocktail hour was really nice.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Joel
Clean, quiet room, very good breakfast and nice fitness center. Location is convenient to highway and outlets. What's not to like?
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Well done"
Very clean, excellent service and perfect location.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Hector
"Great hotel for a comfortable stay."
Great bedding for a good nights sleep. Clean bathroom. Perfect stay!
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
Danielle
Excellent location. Close to airport and very close to shopping center. We came down for a basketball tournament and were very please to find the arena so easily and close by. Just a hop skip to Bonita Springs and Naples also. Rates were very reasonable considering free breakfast and free drinks in the early evening. We needed some help and the staff were very helpful. This is a hotel staff who wants you to be happy and satisfied. I would definitely without reservation recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"It was a friendly place to visit."
We will look for more Embassy Suites when we travel.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Beverly
"Embassy Suites Great as Always"
Great room...beautifully appointed and very quiet. Staff were friendly and effecient. Shuttle service is a wonderful touch.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014