All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8840 Tinicum Blvd, Philadelphia, PA, 19153, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Cheap motel/hotel"
Room card/key was required to enter the main door of the hotel during the evening, which gave us an impression that the area was not safe. In the room with a double bed, everything looked too cheap and low quality.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Chaoyuan
"Good stay while catching early flight"
Very good stay comfortable
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Manuel
"Business trip"
It was OK nothing fancy but a OK stay for the price. The staff was very nice though.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Good hotel, poor night staff attitude"
Evening check in staff was very helpful and very nice. But desk staff from 11pm was mean, rude and we just didn't want to ask for anything from him. So glad I didn't have to do check in with him. I would have asked for a refund.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Victoria
"Good Price, Mediocre Hotel"
Outside looks good. Entrance way need paint. Van service is good. Breakfast coffee is mediocre. Breakfast is minimal and no fruit is offered.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Perfect hotel for short stay."
Nice hotel for one night stay.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Cindy
"easy stay"
There is a girl in front desk, from the bronxs. .Diane, Nicole? Awesome!!!!! Loved this hotel
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
elva
"Meh"
Economical stay. Staff cared for the guests. Facilities need a lot of TLC though.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Charlie
"At least the Price was good..."
Staff was very nice and pleasant - Room was not! Dirty Sheets and Shower.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Not good"
I was on a late flight that was cancelled. I booked and called the hotel to be picked up on the shuttle. The person on the phone was short with me, but I wrote it off. The two men at the front desk were very busy due to the cancellations. That said, they were short and frustrated with everyone at the desk and on the phone. It took him several minutes to get to me. At one point, in between instances of raising his voice on the phone, he even looked at me to express how stupid he thought the caller was. There was a woman in the lobby with her children who was hoping to be relocated because of a loud argument going on in the room next to them (at 11:45p.m.). The second man told her that there was no noise and that she should just go back. The following morning, another man was frustrated that his air conditioning hadn't worked all night. The same man at the front desk was not sympathetic. This was possibly the worst customer service experience I've had at a hotel. Luckily, my room was quiet and the rest of the stay was uneventful.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Needs a drastic make over!"
Smelled funky! Most of the employees seemed to be not friendly. Had to wait for the front desk clerk to finish his cigarette before he could service me.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"The room was fine."
The bed was comfortable. The room was clean enough for my son and I but my wife would have been unhappy. The Bathroom needed a paint job and had rust on the metal jams. It was however clean. over all Fine.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice quiet."
It was just away from the city and all it's craziness! Quiet too, we deffinatley had a fun stay!
Other trip May 31, 2015
zach & Kat
"Older hotel in need of revival."
Selected this hotel for the price and location as nothing in downtown Philly was affordable and this was also close to the airport. You get what you pay for. If you're also looking for comfort, this might not be the place. Seemed like I could have done better for not much more money.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Pfbg
"Nice place to spend some relaxed days"
The staff were nice and helped whenever you asked them something. Not a big hotel, but very clean and nice.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"OK"
Stay was ok. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel and rooms needs updating. TV was small. Continental breakfast could be better. Short walk to the train a plus. Near the airport a plus. Walls are thin. Could hear people talking outside and in rooms nearby, enough so that we couldn't fall asleep until 12 midnight. Following night we put "white noise" app on our smartphone so we could fall asleep and not be woken up by people. Was good enough for the 2 nights we stayed there. A place to crash basically since we spent most of our time in the city center of Philly. Had iron, ironing board and hairdryer. A fridge would have been convenient. Hairdryer was old and could use replacing. Ironing board was a lot smaller than standard size. Have to say, even though this hotel was close to an airport we were not disturbed by any airplane noise or airplanes flying over head.
Other trip May 26, 2015
LAM
"Pleasant."
It was very nice,great location.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
Louis
"CLOSE TO PHL AIRPORT. SHUTTLE DRIVER VERY HEPFUL"
ROOM WAS CLEAN, QUIET. FRONT DESK ATTENDENT WAS CHEERFUL.
DONNAA
The clerk Danielle was very helpful and had all of information that we needed.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel and close to airport."
My husband and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Everyone was nice to us.
Ronnie
"Nice peacefull hotel"
Very courteous house keeping and check ins. Good continental breakfast. Quit atmosphere. I was pleased.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Best Kept Secret"
Very Comfortable.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Ronnie
"It was fine"
I would like to have seen maybe some fruit or yogurt for breakfast. Felt like it was just carbs.
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
"NOT pet friendly!!"
At time of reservation we were led to believe that the hotel took pets. After 4 hrs of driving and checking in, with 8 wk old puppy in sight of hotel staff, we unpacked and went to go find food. At that time hotel staff asked if we had a pet then told to leave! No refund or referral to another hotel just told to leave!
Other trip May 21, 2015
Cathy
"Close to airport"
We stayed in the same hotel last year and it was a much nicer experience. The condition of the hotel was not as good as last year and the check in time was much longer this year
Other trip May 20, 2015
WP
My stay was quite comfortable. Paul was very friendly
2 night trip May 9, 2015
"Good for a quick stop overnight"
Nice for a quick stop, a bit old but well maintained
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Do not stay here"
I called for a pick up at the airport and they "forgot" to tell the driver until I called back. However there real issue was the condition of the room. The bathroom had mold growing all around the door. The sink had hair in it. The bathroom looked like it was rinsed but never washed. The light bulbs in main room where so low watage I could not even work! All in all I would never stay in this hotel again!
Other trip May 19, 2015
mark
"GROSS...GROSS.....GROSS AND GROSS."
Hotel was absolutely disgusting, rooms were in disrepair and the management was awful and rude. I have pictures of this hotel and I wish I could post them. Every soda machine was out of stock....nothing to drink in the hotel. I asked the managers if they had a bottle of water....nope. I came back to the hotel via a cab, from a concert. After being denied a bottle of water because ALL the vending machines were empty, I did not want to drive anywhere because I had been drinking. The manager told me to drink out of the bathroom sink......out of that disgusting sink. I travel to this area every few months, last time I stay there. I would rather sleep on the side of the highway.
Jennie
"Convenient!!!!"
In general, it was a good place to stay close to the Philly airport and the train station is within 5 min walk from Microtel if you need to go to Center City. The rate is very reasonable too.
Ah C
Well staff nice and helpful. Room not as clean as others. Hair in tub. Something black and brown on faucets underneath microwave. Smelled of bleach. Economical
Zee
"Poorly Represented"
Expedia advertised this hotel as having free parking which we found out was only for the night you were in the hotel. The staff was very rude and spoke broken English. No restaurant or amenities. We only needed to stay one night thankfully before our trip the next day.
Phyliss
"Very convenient to airport."
It was much less stressful to spend the night so close to the airport and the shuttle service was excellent.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Airport Stay"
Best value for a night before your flight. Desk and shuttle were very good. Room was small but bed was great!
1 night trip May 13, 2015
"Dont expect 5 star at a budget hotel"
I have stayed at Microtel's before. People should.understand the reason for.being at a place like this. For me, it was a cheap place to catch an early flight. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Place is older and not in great shape but my room was fine which is most important for me.$7.95/night to leave your car. Shuttles every half hour on the hour. Would have no issue staying again for a night.No. A week? Definitely yes.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Good time."
We had a good time. The hotel, even though near the airport and away from the city, it was an easy 20min train ride to Center City. Spent 3hrs walking around taking in the sites. Daniele at the front desk was very informative and a pleasure to talk to.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Wonderful"
We were staying 1 night before our flight to Punta Cana. Because it was so early and my brain wasn't functioning, I had left my purse in the van after getting to the airport. The driver was so kind and brought it back to me at the airport!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Rita
"nice stay"
Only disappointed in having to pay for parking, I will search for a hotel next time that doesn't charge. Allentown area hotels to the airport don't charge.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
gary
"DIRTY SHEETS FROM PREVIOUS GUEST!!!!"
Beds had NOT been changed from previous guest. Dirty and smelled like B.O. No sleep obviously. Clerk was not helpful. GROSS! Glad I brought towels to lay on. I want a refund. I am going to be contacting the hotels headquarters! Very disappointed since this hotel had decent reviews.
Other trip May 12, 2015
kym
"Do It Again :-)"
Excellent and very clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
It was OK for one night of visiting family and friends, but I wouldn't want to stay more than one night. Run down and missing basic amenities.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Convenient affordable, very helpful friendly staff"
I am in a wheelchair and the staff was very helpful with helping me get around.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Anita
"Danielle For the Save!"
Our room smelled like an ashtray but the front desk worker, Danielle, was very understanding and accommodating and switched our room.
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
staff was cordial and helpful. the room had some items from prior guests
Other trip May 9, 2015
"last time here"
When I got there they put me in the wrong room. I paid for a suite and they told me too pull up my receipt to make sure I actually selected a suite. After all that was done they locked my clothes in the room and I had to travel back and forth to get the key reactivated because it didn't work any of the times. Finally the front desk associate came with the master key. Overall we were inconvenienced but the late check out was a plus.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Not gonna blow you away but gets the job done"
Hotel served its purpose. Cheap and near where we needed to be. Breakfast as I recall was awesome though! Not disappointed with the spread.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Decent hotel for the money."
Simple and clean hotel room. Needs a new iron as something had melted to it. Breakfast is poor.
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
Iaian
The room was a nice size. However, the hotel and rooms desperately needs updates. The old furnishing made it somewhat uncomfortable. The bed was comfortable. The hotel would be superb once updates are done.
Bruce
Lousy, People kept banging on my wall, curtains and chairs were dirty and TV is not up to date
Other trip May 6, 2015
For an inexpensive motel,it was nice.The room was clean and the staff was very helpful.The shuttle to the airport was a plus also.
Deb