All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Bad pool
The stars in the back stairway need to be reinforced because they are weak. The ceiling in the bathroom had pieces falling from the ceiling. The bathroom was not completely clean and had hair left in the shower from the last visitor.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
"Close to major hwy and airport."
Room was good size, clean but the thins walls left me glad I left the wife at home. TV was terrible, 1995 version. Upgrade is overdue. Very inexpensive, got the room and a car for just over $100 a night. Great if you are on a budget and don't need to spend too much time at the Hotel. We just crashed there and were gone most of the time.
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
"Good value for an overnight stay at the airport"
Since we had a 6:00 AM flight the next day, the objective was to stay in a clean, safe, reasonably priced room that also had transportation to the airport. To that end, this hotel was a perfect fit. The service was friendly and professional and the shuttle drivers on time and equally professional. Given these factors, we would definitely consider this property again. All that said, our room certainly could have had a few upgrades. A coat of paint can go a long way into refurbishing the bathroom. Again to emphasize, this property met our objective and would stay here again without reservation.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"Dirty, overpriced, and in disrepair."
This room was outdated and dirty. Definitely not worth the $94 spend but I am glad my stay was less than 24 hours. Save yourself the disappointment and do not stay here.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
Disappointed
"Don't stay here"
It was horrible, room was dirty, the floor I stayed on had a horrible smell, stains on walls and carpet of room, ice machine didn't work, the tv was from the 90's
6 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"Give it a shot...."
I was a little worried about the other reviews but overall the hotel was good. Improvements are needed like paint trim on the doors in the room. The room was big and served its purpose and the price was nice. The hotel was close to the city and located next to the train for people that don't have their own transportation. The clerk at the front desk when we checked in was nice and funny; I think her name was Danielle.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Ok
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
ANTHONY
"Worst Hotel Ever"
First room. TV didn't work. They changed our room. Second room . Hair dryer plug to socket was completely broken and wiring exposed. Couldn't be replaced when needed. I'm "shocked" That it hadn't been replaced earlier. Place smelled like cleaning solution. The only nice part was the shuttle driver.
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
I travel a lot
"Dirty room"
Room was dirty and smelled of smoke.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
DeHaven
"You Get what you pay for."
Hotel staff was awesome. Hotel can use some repairs. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2015
"Terrible Experience"
I checked in at 11pm. The room was filthy - stains on every visible surface. There was an awful smell coming from the bathroom that they tried to disguise with an air freshener. In the morning the coffee was lukewarm & watered-down. I was afraid to eat anything. Worst hotel experience ever. I was gone by 7am.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Swede
"Old TV"
Older TV
1 night trip Nov 5, 2015
Bed and Bathroom were clean, but chairs and sofa need cleaning. Continental breakfast was provided.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Willie L.
"Not worth it"
Somebody got into the room and stole some money. There was no wake up call even though we asked and confirmed twice.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
Corine
"Good location to airport good for a night"
Hotel was very dated smell of smoke in hallways remote didn't work with tv very dated tv. Walls very thin could hear the neighbors very well. We stayed at the sister hotel of this group a week prior not to far from this hotel and the difference was like night and day. I cancelled my next nights stay, tried to do it at the hotel but computers were down and I had to use my phone.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
"Disgusting !"
The hotel looks nice from the outside but when you enter it is all busted up and has an awful odor. The elevator is all broken inside and the stairs are super wobbly and loose . When I go into my room , it looked as if it had not been cleaned and things were all busted up including the door , the lock , and the bathroom titles on the floor. The shower and toilet were disgusting ! I was only in my room for 25 mins trying to book another hotel in the area. I went down stairs and asked for the refund and they refused to give me my money back. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone .
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
shyla
Low quality maintenance and cleanliness. Staff was friendly enough but wouldn't go above and beyond for sure. You get what you pay for so it was ok but don't set your expectations to high.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Disappointing"
I expected much more from a Wyndham associated hotel. The lobby is a person's first impression of a hotel - and it was scary.....dirty, tiny, unappealing all around. The rooms were tiny as well, but suited our purpose for an overnight stay on our way to the airport. The facility needs a major overhaul - it is extremely outdated.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"be aware of the train tracks nearby"
There are train tracks about 50 yards from this hotel. We found that out at 1:00am when a passing train blew its whistle 3 times as it was going past the hotel (actually across the street from the hotel. Otherwise, this Microtel was nothing special. The room was clean. The bathtub had some peeling grout and the shower head was rusty. Having said that, the water pressure was strong and I enjoyed my shower.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
so dirty
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Anthony
"Dishonest, horrible owner!!Caution, do not stay!!"
I stayed at at several hundreds of hotels in my life because of my profession. What happened here was shocking! I came in at 2 in the mornings and the owner tried to hustle me because I booked a smoking room by mistake. He said that nothing can be changed because the smoking room was in the system. This is a full blown lie! That is easily changeable. They had plenty of non-smoking rooms available but would not give it to me although Expedia had the same price for it in an effort to make me double book to another room. Once I felt these lies upon me I got irritated, you can tell his relative that was at the front desk and the owner was of low character. When I asked them to just stay in the smoking room later they denied it to me. I have never received this type of customer service. The people at this hotel are major crooks and I would advice everyone to not even think about staying here.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Andreas
"It was just OK"
The air conditioner sounded like it was grinding rocks. I had to turn it off because I was afraid it would break, so my room was to warm.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2015
Gerri
"Philadelphia"
Needed a good paint job
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
Tony
"philly trip"
The hotel staff were really friendly
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
alanda
"Decent place to stay."
The staff was very friendly, but the rooms could use a little help. Absolutely no personal care products in the room (shampoo, mouthwash, lotion). The room was clean but could definitely be cleaner. I was disappointed in the shuttle service. I was told it left every half hour on the half hour and I nearly missed it and would have been late for my flight. I had to literally run out of the hotel to catch it.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Stay over the night before to catch a flight
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Claire
Very handy to the airport especially with the 24 hour shuttle service. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay again
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
paul
"MAJOR PROBLEM"
Hotel failed to provide requested wakeup call. Almost missed flight. Will not use this hotel.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Nice stay and no need for a car."
Front desk staff was very nice and accommodating. Room was comfortable and clean. Close to Eastwick train station and bus stop for ease getting into the city. Breakfast was sufficient and early. Airport very close and shuttle very convenient.
3 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Stacey
"Stains on everything sheets, chair, bed and cushin"
Room was ok curtain rod was loose and everything had noticeable stains.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
d
"This place needs some TLC"
We needed a last minute room for an over night stay. The clerk was informative, friendly and helpful. The hotel itself needs a sincere face lift. The walls and furniture were stained. One of the beds in our room had what looked like blood stains on the bed skirt. I understand this is mostly a stop over hotel for people traveling in and out of Philly via airport, but upgraded ammenities like newer televisions (because they were about 20 years old), in-room coffee machines and things like that would be nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Amber
"Microtel Philadelphia Stay"
We need to go to Philadelphia for an interview and didn't want to spend a lot. Our 1 night stay cost us $80.00 which was a deal compared to others in the area costing twice as much like the Hampton next door. The service was good and the room was not too bad, bathroom was good compared to some reviews I've seen. This is not a Hilton so I judged accordingly. There were others cheap hotels in area but we prefer a hotel that doesn't look like a row home. This hotel has 3 floors with elevator. The only negative is the Odor in the hallway. I'm sure it is clean but the deodorizer they use stinks, maybe just me. Positive: Location, Price, Free Shuttle bus, Free Breakfast, Free wifi internet. Negative: Rug odor
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
"no maintenance"
the hotel was once good but no up keep at all. Just take the money and sit back and do nothing to improve this hotel
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Run Down Hotel"
This Hotel is being kept up. Handles on exterior doors are broken and can not be entered from outside. The carpets in the hall ways are stained and dirty. The suite room I stayed in was did not have any kitchenette items and all guest key were turned off after midnight. The front desk attendant stated it was a security measure but it was just an inconvenience.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Contaminated biohazard !!"
I I found 2 used syringes in a drawer. They were not hidden,, apparently the maids do not clean the rooms well. When I confronted the gentlemen at reception, he accepted no responsibility. I thought I definitely deserved refund for sleeping in a contaminated room but he said I was wrong and deserved nothing. Very rude person and a very nasty establishment.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2015
Jeffrey
"Philly"
Room in poor condition with non-working items. Carpet worn and dirty. Lots of holes patched in the wall. Signs partially ripped off elevator. Safety was a concern will hallway activity after midnight.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Horrible Hotel"
Prostitutes, came back to hotel late at night after concert, 10 cop cars in parking lot. Said there was suspicious activity going on inside. Burn holes and stains on the sheets and comforter. Reception asked me if I was being held against my will with drug dealers When I was checking out. Apparently father came looking for his daughter that had been missing for months and said she was in hotel . Very sketchy
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
christine
Nice and the 24 hour airport shuttle was a real good reason to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Not a great experience"
The first day we were there the elevator was broken. Then there was this bad smell throughout the hotel. We did not feel safe. So on day two, we put the DND sign on our door to ensure that no one would come in. Pricing wasn't great enough to justify the shortcomings. I should have paid more to get a better experience. Do not book here. Only thing great is the airport shuttle
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Reggee
"DISGUSTING"
I usually don't write reviews for hotels, but I would feel guilty not telling anyone who is considering this "hotel" what it really is: DISGUSTING. I requested a non-smoking room. I was assured not only was my room non-smoking but was also located on a non-smoking floor. The hallway smelled like an ashtray and our "room" (more like closet) smelled like someone had smoked a carton of cigarettes right before we arrived. Now about this "room". When you walk in, the bed takes up the entire room. There's a foot of space between the bed and the walls, and a very small window that doesn't do anything to take away the feeling of being claustrophobic. The sheets felt like cardboard. The bed wasn't clean. We found hair in the bed, the bathroom sink & toilet. I only stayed there because it was close to the Philly airport and I had an early flight. The bathroom was so dirty I actually held off on going to the bathroom until I got to the airport. The AC unit smelled like mold and cigarettes. We were forced to sleep in the heat because having the AC on was unbearable. Not that it mattered, because the uncomfortable unsanitary bed alone kept us up all night. We actually left in the middle of the night and went right to the airport, as we would have rather waited 8 hours in the terminal than spend another minute at the hotel. I understand the it says "micro" so we didn't expect a 5 star suite, but had we known how dirty and cramped it would be, we would have slept at the airport.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Picking up a friend"
Great hotel nearby the city for those who done want to get sucked into the paid parking and city noise ordeal. The hotel was very clean, easy to find, and quiet. My only issue was there wasn't much nearby and the Ruby Tuesday's next to it had poor service and wasn't very nice. That's not really the hotel's fault though and I'd recommend this hotel to anyone who doesn't mind a 10 min drive into the city, needed to get to the airport, or who doesn't want to worry about parking/noise/neighborhood issues.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Nathan
Staff very kind and helpful. Room very clean. Overall building showing wear and needing good TLC. Better quality beds would have made stay easier.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2015
"An OK experience for the length of time there"
While travelling to Atlanta from the Phila airport, we chose Microtel Inn and Suites. Our stay was only 7 hours long. The computer system was down. but the gentleman checking us in did good considering. Got to our rooms and the air conditioning didn't work, we didn't call them because we just wanted to get to bed, having an early flight. We didn't use their shuttle service because there was a large group, so we drove to the aiport and parked there. For the length of our stay, it wasn't bad, but we didn't have to experience any more of the hotel or area because of the short stay.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
jason
"Find something else"
Poor bed, poor pillows, never got my wake up call.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
This place was so dingy, the halls smelled like cigarettes, none of the key cards they gave us for our door worked so they used the master hotel key to let us in our room, there were black hairs on the sheets and the towels, and the AC didn't work. Terrible experience, just spend the extra cash and stay at Extended Stay.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Drea
"Place to stay near PHL airport"
Arrived around 8:00 pm, check-in was pretty simple. As I entered my room, I was immediately disappointed. I knew I was not going to rest well. There was a smell to the room, the furniture (desk, table, counter-tops) did not look very clean; if I could have gotten my money back I would have and went to a different hotel. The alarm clock was broken, the time was wrong so I attempted to correct and that function did not work, I also tried to set an alarm and that function did not work. Overall, if you are looking for bare bones, for a low price, someone might like it.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
A
It was terrible. Quiet but definitely not comfortable. The rooms are so outdated not luxurious.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
•Quality of service Excellent and friendly staff
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
The entire hotel had a foul odor.They had the front door open most of the time to air the place out. Just did not have a good feel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2015
"Never again."
Never got my wake up call. The man at the front desk said we told people to set their alarms because the system wasn't working. I said you checked me in last night and I said I needed a 4AM wake up call and you told me I was all set. For $92.00 plus I expected a lot nicer room and facilities. Hotel room needs major overhaul. No I know why I usually stay at a Marriott or Hilton brand hotels. Wyndham was very disappointing.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015