All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8840 Tinicum Blvd, Philadelphia, PA, 19153, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad pool
"Contaminated biohazard !!"
I I found 2 used syringes in a drawer. They were not hidden,, apparently the maids do not clean the rooms well. When I confronted the gentlemen at reception, he accepted no responsibility. I thought I definitely deserved refund for sleeping in a contaminated room but he said I was wrong and deserved nothing. Very rude person and a very nasty establishment.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2015
Jeffrey
"Philly"
Room in poor condition with non-working items. Carpet worn and dirty. Lots of holes patched in the wall. Signs partially ripped off elevator. Safety was a concern will hallway activity after midnight.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Horrible Hotel"
Prostitutes, came back to hotel late at night after concert, 10 cop cars in parking lot. Said there was suspicious activity going on inside. Burn holes and stains on the sheets and comforter. Reception asked me if I was being held against my will with drug dealers When I was checking out. Apparently father came looking for his daughter that had been missing for months and said she was in hotel . Very sketchy
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
christine
Nice and the 24 hour airport shuttle was a real good reason to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Not a great experience"
The first day we were there the elevator was broken. Then there was this bad smell throughout the hotel. We did not feel safe. So on day two, we put the DND sign on our door to ensure that no one would come in. Pricing wasn't great enough to justify the shortcomings. I should have paid more to get a better experience. Do not book here. Only thing great is the airport shuttle
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
Reggee
"DISGUSTING"
I usually don't write reviews for hotels, but I would feel guilty not telling anyone who is considering this "hotel" what it really is: DISGUSTING. I requested a non-smoking room. I was assured not only was my room non-smoking but was also located on a non-smoking floor. The hallway smelled like an ashtray and our "room" (more like closet) smelled like someone had smoked a carton of cigarettes right before we arrived. Now about this "room". When you walk in, the bed takes up the entire room. There's a foot of space between the bed and the walls, and a very small window that doesn't do anything to take away the feeling of being claustrophobic. The sheets felt like cardboard. The bed wasn't clean. We found hair in the bed, the bathroom sink & toilet. I only stayed there because it was close to the Philly airport and I had an early flight. The bathroom was so dirty I actually held off on going to the bathroom until I got to the airport. The AC unit smelled like mold and cigarettes. We were forced to sleep in the heat because having the AC on was unbearable. Not that it mattered, because the uncomfortable unsanitary bed alone kept us up all night. We actually left in the middle of the night and went right to the airport, as we would have rather waited 8 hours in the terminal than spend another minute at the hotel. I understand the it says "micro" so we didn't expect a 5 star suite, but had we known how dirty and cramped it would be, we would have slept at the airport.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Picking up a friend"
Great hotel nearby the city for those who done want to get sucked into the paid parking and city noise ordeal. The hotel was very clean, easy to find, and quiet. My only issue was there wasn't much nearby and the Ruby Tuesday's next to it had poor service and wasn't very nice. That's not really the hotel's fault though and I'd recommend this hotel to anyone who doesn't mind a 10 min drive into the city, needed to get to the airport, or who doesn't want to worry about parking/noise/neighborhood issues.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Nathan
Staff very kind and helpful. Room very clean. Overall building showing wear and needing good TLC. Better quality beds would have made stay easier.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2015
"An OK experience for the length of time there"
While travelling to Atlanta from the Phila airport, we chose Microtel Inn and Suites. Our stay was only 7 hours long. The computer system was down. but the gentleman checking us in did good considering. Got to our rooms and the air conditioning didn't work, we didn't call them because we just wanted to get to bed, having an early flight. We didn't use their shuttle service because there was a large group, so we drove to the aiport and parked there. For the length of our stay, it wasn't bad, but we didn't have to experience any more of the hotel or area because of the short stay.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
jason
"Find something else"
Poor bed, poor pillows, never got my wake up call.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
This place was so dingy, the halls smelled like cigarettes, none of the key cards they gave us for our door worked so they used the master hotel key to let us in our room, there were black hairs on the sheets and the towels, and the AC didn't work. Terrible experience, just spend the extra cash and stay at Extended Stay.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Drea
"Place to stay near PHL airport"
Arrived around 8:00 pm, check-in was pretty simple. As I entered my room, I was immediately disappointed. I knew I was not going to rest well. There was a smell to the room, the furniture (desk, table, counter-tops) did not look very clean; if I could have gotten my money back I would have and went to a different hotel. The alarm clock was broken, the time was wrong so I attempted to correct and that function did not work, I also tried to set an alarm and that function did not work. Overall, if you are looking for bare bones, for a low price, someone might like it.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
A
It was terrible. Quiet but definitely not comfortable. The rooms are so outdated not luxurious.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
•Quality of service Excellent and friendly staff
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
The entire hotel had a foul odor.They had the front door open most of the time to air the place out. Just did not have a good feel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2015
"Never again."
Never got my wake up call. The man at the front desk said we told people to set their alarms because the system wasn't working. I said you checked me in last night and I said I needed a 4AM wake up call and you told me I was all set. For $92.00 plus I expected a lot nicer room and facilities. Hotel room needs major overhaul. No I know why I usually stay at a Marriott or Hilton brand hotels. Wyndham was very disappointing.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
MarcoIslander
"Not the nicest hotel"
The hotel is close to the airport, has free parking, and also has a shuttle to the airport and train station. The staff was friendly and helpful. That's where the positive points end. The room had a noticeable musty smell, the linens did not feel fresh, and the property needs some TLC. There are signs of rust on the bathroom fixtures and the tub did not drain properly. It was not enjoyable to stand in a tepid pool of ankle-deep water that was just used to wash the dirt from your body.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Edward
"Inexpensive but dirty"
The room was quite dirty and needed a really good dusting and washing.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Worst hotel, ever had"
We could not sleep at all due to unknown noise. We asked many times to fix or change the room, but staff did not behave responsibly. Worst hotel I have ever had.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"Don't believe the lousy reviews!"
My kids and I stayed for 2 nights recently visiting colleges in the area. The room was what a MOtel room should be, clean and quiet. Since we were going into Philly, the woman at the front desk had a drawn map to explain how to get to the subway/train platform, which trains to use to get to and from, and also explained the one day Independece Pass (way cheaper than reg fare). You are 2 min from the airport and they shuttle you there every 30 min. I will be in Philly again soon and plan on staying there again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Bobbie
"Staff was wonderful!"
Staff was wonderful! Breakfast, nothing to rave about - went out to eat instead. Convenient to the Airport and has shuttle.
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Evelyn
I stayed at this hotel after I missed my connecting flight. There is a 24 hour shuttle that will get you from the airport but it took 40 minutes to show up. The man at check in was very friendly and the bed was super comfortable. I stayed in a queen suite and the room was fairly spacious. Nothing in the room was visibly dirty. Breakfast was cereal, bagels-the usual. The shuttle in the morning was efficient and convenient. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
b
"Close to the East Wick train stop"
This hotel is flithy, worn and there is only one restaurant within walking distance. The breakfast room was dirty, the same things were served daily.....no variety. The juice machine was empty on 2 days. The tables had not been cleaned and the carpet was putrid. I would NOT recommend this to anyone. The staff was helpful and courteous. The courtesy van was filthy, the brakes squeeled. This is a budget hotel that needs a total renovation. The exterior door handle was broken off so you had to walk all the way around the building to get in a t night... The smoking station is just as you enter the hotel so there were cigarette butts everywhere. NOT a full value hotel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Judy
"Best Way To See POPE FRANCIS"
The shuttle to and from the airport was fast and efficient. We got two 80+ year old parents to see the Pope. Our room was waiting even though travel delayed our arrival until well after midnight. Accent a bit difficult to understand, but repeated as necessary. Bed was heaven to my weary bones!!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Maribeth
"Quick trip for a concert"
I didn't have high expectations for this one night trip. The room was suitable for one night, but didn't even have a coffee maker. The service at checkin was excellent. However, the customer service of the overnight staff was lacking. We did not partake in the breakfast offered.
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Tammy
"Terrible Hotel...Good Staff"
This hotel is falling apart. I've never been in a hotel in this bad of condition. Great staff, very helpful, and room was clean. However, this hotel should be closed. (on a good note, great location to airport.)
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"Room was not clean and comfortable."
Room need update with new and need to clean. From bathroom to room. TV and so on. Room is not comfortable. Pillows flat. Iron board and iron dirty. Bathroom Stink stopped up. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Ivy
"Cheapest by the airport, but best quality"
Great stay. Here is the deal, the only reason I did not rate it 5 star across the board is because the Hotel profiles people. As I arrived there was a gentlemen who was trying to check in early 10am. I walked up as the hotel was telling him he could not check in that early. I had received permission to check in early from the owner. So as i was checking in. the other gentlemen witnessed them checking me in right after they told him he could not. I felt bad for him. They had rooms available it was 10am on a Tuesday, but besides that. I got to check in early and check out at 2pm the following day. Room was great, clean and the staff were very helpful. LAZY JAY
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Microtel fo sho"
Meh - the ceiling didn't fall in and the bed was comfortable. The front desk freaked out when we tried to have them check our luggage but other than that it was alright.
ashley
"Don't be fooled by the outside of this hotel."
Hotel room was moldy and smelled so badly I asked to be moved. The next room was barely tolerable. My 2 other colleagues had the same experience. I would definitely not stay there again!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
"Stay far away from this place."
Horrible place. Would not go there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Francis
"Needs cleaner rooms"
Didn't stay long. Room wasn't very clean.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Rebecca
"Very Pleased"
Upon arriving at the Hotel after a rough day from the beginning, we were greeted by the Front Desk employee who was very pleasant and began telling us about how they begin serving breakfast at 3:30-4:00 am so that if you had to catch an early flight or be somewhere very early you can enjoy Coffee and a hot breakfast before beginning your day! Also he upgraded us to a Suite which was very clean, comfortable and a window that opened for fresh air. It was very close to where we had to be the next morning and the "Wake Up" call was right on time! Although the Hotel does not have a restaurant, they were plenty of places that delivered to the Hotel. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone looking for a pleasant place to stay. Whether overnight or few days, this Hotel gets my approval and when we come back to Philadelphia will definitely be staying here.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Joan
"You Can't Judge a Book By It's Cover"
This hotel was one of the worst hotels I have stayed in. From the outside it looks clean and modern, but inside it is dirty. The room I was placed in had such a moldy smell I asked to be moved. The next room was slightly better. The bathroom had rusty door frames and dirt in the corners. The room was so small there was only about 2 feet on either side of the bed. I would not recommend anyone stay here.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
The room smell funny when we arrive like the smoke coming from the hallway goes in out room,(we have nonsmoking) TV need upgraded(The screen was line in it), in bathroom there a rust spot near the sink on side door way or paint chip. We got lock out the next day had to get another key for our room. The ice machine wasn't working on third floor(two day in a row). The breakfast there was no bread or fruit available.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
marie
The room smell funny when we arrive, you need to upgrade TV our tv so old there was line through it. The bathroom had rust spot by the sink. We got lock out when we came back to our room had to go back down stair to get another card key. One good thing at least the housekeeper service was friendly and the front desk attendant was friendly but everything else was not good the breakfast was not good no fruit or bread for toast. We didn't enjoy it at all staying there. Dont' know why the room smell bad thank to be able to open the window to air out. Now as tv why isn't it upgraded who still use old tv today? The tv hardly have a good picture.
marie
"below average."
Felt uncomfortable. Not what is expected for a microtel
Silas
"Bad hotel."
Bad hotel. Price was cheap and you get what you pay for. Slept with shoes on as we did not feel carpet was safe for bare feet. Room smelled weird and had blood/bodily fluid/mud on one of the walls. Would not stay again, would NOT recommend.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
theodore
The employees were really nice and the room was clean and cheap. I would definitely go again!
Shaquilla
"Hated it from the moment I booked it"
Over night early morning service was very mean
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Tamicka
The room was dirty aw
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Carnell
"Visiting Philly"
This hotel had its ups and downs. Staff was very friendly, if you get to meet Danielle then your stay will be great. She was super friendly and informative. We would have never been able to work out pubilc transit without her. The train stop is within walking distance from the hotel, which is very convient if you want to go to any of the tourist attractions. The rooms are really clean and a good size. Only issues we had were with our shower and telephone. The shower drain did not work. Water would pile up to your ankles in minutes and the shower curtain was too short for the pole it was on, causing lots of overflow onto the floor. The telephone was so quiet you couldn't use it. We tried to call the front desk but you couldn't hear anything on the other end. These issues could have just been specific to this room though. Overall I would still go back and stay. We got a great deal so it was still worth it.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Jess
Room was old n worn. Burn marks on the door, walls n bathroom counter.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2015
"airport overnight"
Need for an overnight close to the airport. Hotel is located off the beaten path, had to travel for food. but not a big problem, breakfast isn't worth talking about. fill our need
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
dennis
"Bed Bugs"
As soon as the lights went out, Bed bugs were biting my wife... GROSS!!!
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Trust me
"A Miss at the Microtel"
Upon check in the clerk was extremely slow, and took a personalcell phone call rather than complete my registration. He told me nothing about the hotel, nor about the breakfast, nothing about where the room was located. Just handed me my papereork & key. I had to ask another clerk, as tge tude, unprofessional man who checked me in, finished his cell phone call. Room was humid and smelled of urine.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Brigitte
"kitchen closed b4 Scheduled time"
My stay was good. The beds are comfy i didnt wanna get up in the morning. My only issue was i came to order food and they said the kitchen was closed and it was b4 11 pm.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"BED BUGS"
Check-in was easy and everything was fine at first. When we went to sleep and my girlfriend were both tossing and turning and she said she felt like something was biting Her. We both get out of bed,check the sheets and find BED BUGS.. The front desk gave us another room, but when we woke up in the morning we decided to cut our trip short by one night and check out because of this.. when I approached the manager about this problem he pretty much laughed in my face about the bedbug bites on my girlfriend and the picture of the bugs I had..with all of this, no refund was given for one night and this was definitely the worst place I have ever stayed..everybody loves a cheap hotel but this place is gross!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Trust me
"Awesome place to stay!!!!"
It is always a pleasure to stay at this property. Always so comfortable and everyone at the front desk is soooo helpful. I'll definitely be back!!!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2015
eric
second time staying here and would do so again, its older and no frills but great staff, good price for the area. We use this hotel as a place to get some rest when the hotel time is not the main agenda and for that it is perfect.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015