All hotels in Eagan, Minnesota, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3000 Denmark Ave, Eagan, MN, 55121, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Home away from Home"
It was a very good room. The only set back is the heat was not easy to keep at a constant temperature. I needed to continuously adjust it. It would either get to warm or else get very cold. As far as cleanliness goes, the room was great. The housekeeper did an awesome job. Breakfast was great for on the go. I loved that there was coffee 24hrs. I needed that as I had loads of computer work to do and had to be alert for it. Helpful also was the microwave. Thanks for the home away from home feeling.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Experience was ok."
Front desk staff wasn't very friendly or informative. Usually they tell you your room number and in what direction. Was disappointed to get a handicap room and lights when on over bed had a loud hum. You also couldn't be in the bathroom without the loud fan on. The noise was annoying. I guess I got what I paid for.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Great price and breakfast- enjoyed the stay. Nice room.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Easy access to and from the main highway. Pleasant staff and clean Motel. Two remotes for the T.V. was a little inconvenient, but aside from that it was exactly what I wanted for a short 4 day stay.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Non Family motel mirrors everywhere"
The motel has mirrors everywhere. There are holes in the carpet,bedsheets,etc The tv was from a 60's tv show. The walls are very thin and you can hear everything that is going on next door.the bed was hard as a rock. The carpet was brown and yellow
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Sasnet
"Not awful, but wouldn't return."
It is pretty clear this hotel has seen better days. There are quick fixes and old furnishings all around. Our room was dimly lit and smelled like disinfectant. The service was really friendly and accommodating. Overall if you're going to stay in the area, I'd recommend a different hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Ken
"Second chance"
I gave them a second chance and glad I did. Room was clean and comfortable. Rates are very good, staff was courteous and helpful.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Adequate, met our needs"
Adequate, safe, momentarily hard to find. Exercise facility was sufficient
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"paper thin walls with non working heat and air"
would not go back!
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good hotel but small room and slightly outdated"
Went to St. Paul for the Pearl Jam concert. We had the single king room, was a bit surprised how small the room was. It was clean, the staff was very friendly, it was a good room it you aren't planning on spending a lot of time in the room, which we didn't. Rooms are just a little outdated and the bath fan was extremely annoying. Overall it was a good room.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Very clean and easy location"
Awesome, friendly service, clean rooms and I would stay and use this hotel chain again!
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Duncan
"Don't believe everything that you are told."
When we booked this motel we were told that the motel was 2.5 miles from the airport and that they had a airport shuttle. Both were wrong, The motel was 8'Miles from the airport and had no shuttle to the airport
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Wayne
"Cheap"
The hotel is at a good price in a decent neighborhood, but the beds are pretty bad. The bed was overly soft that lead to both me and my wife tossing and turning. Definitely not the best hotel around but for 40 bucks less a night I would recommend.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Dylan
Clean. Affordable. Comfy bed. Close to 35E an 494. Great hotel for the price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Patty
"Visiting family."
This hotel was clean, comfortable and the employees were friendly. It was a little awkward to get in and out of the hotel location though.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"It worked for us."
Our daughter was disappointed that there was no waffle maker, but the rest of the breakfast did the job. Our room was clean and modern. The smoked mirror behind the bed was a bit weird to us. Our room was right on a busy road, so we ended up hearing traffic early in the morning, but nothing a sound machine wouldn't fix. There was no smoke smell anywhere, which was wonderful compared to the last hotel we stayed at. We would stay at this hotel. It was reasonably priced for what we got.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Melinda
It was very nice spent a couple day there. Very nice breakfast, staff and evrything. The only thing it was not so good was the internet, but anyway, everybody who was with me enjoyed a lot.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Really great hotel for a cheap price. Rooms are small but nice and clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
missy
"Nice price for a night stay"
Stayed one night, the cost of the room was very reasonable. The staff allowed us to check-in 1.5 hours before the 3 pm check-in time in order to use the room to get dressed for a wedding we were attending. Complimentary coffee in lobby all day - very nice! Clean & spacious room. Comfy queen beds, large TV, mini-frige & microwave - all for $79 per night!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
for the price, well worth it. Onlyl real downside was the fact that from 5:45am til 1:00am there was the noise generated by flights over head landing/taking off from MSP.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The room was a little small, no fridge, no microwave. But for $65 a night it was what I expected; much better than a Motel 6. My only real complaint is that I had to wait for someone to get to the front desk to check in for over 15 minutes...not a great 1st impression.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Sammy
Had one of those bathroom lights that turn on the fan with the light and the fan was very loud. Very difficult to find entrance. Signage was not prominent.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Mickey
The location is central to the locations that i plan to visit while staying here. I have stayed here several times before and I am quite comfortable here.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
leeedwin9
"Nice place. Good price."
We needed a place to stay for the TC Marathon right on I35E. I also needed two rooms. Microtel provided clean, quiet stay for all of our guests.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Ned
"Nice place to go think"
Ok stay if u on some alone time
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Martell
"Poor!.."
AC units were old roughly 10-12 years old. Didnt work the whole time. Maintenance guy came in, cleaned it up ..it worked for 2 hours.but..in the night, it refused to work.Only 1 fan was provided for 2 families and it was a horrible night trying to sleep in the room!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
sandeepraj
"Good for the price"
I stayed for four nights and overall, it was a good experience. The evening staff was very friendly and helpful. She was a gem. The morning girl at the front desk could have tried to crack a smile.I liked to room and the bed was very comfy. The only negative comment I have is actually finding the entrance. It's a little weird driving through the UR parking lot to get to the hotel and it was hard to find. However, I'd stay again.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jennah
"Mall of America Vacation"
A very nice hotel at a very reasonable price.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Lisa Koehler
"If you're on a budget this will do."
Hotel was a bit difficult to find, only a very small sign beside the Urgency Clinic. Older condition than I thought it would be. Needed a cot but this hotel does not have cots.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Robin
It was very noisey and loud!
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
This hotel isn't flashy -- no pool, spa, etc. -- but the room was good sized, beds were comfortable, and the bathroom fairly large with great water pressure. You get a mini fridge and microwave as well. The breakfast is passable, just typical cereal/muffins/yogurt type stuff. If you're just looking for a clean, comfortable place to sleep, this fits the bill nicely.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Very nice"
Very nice and good location. Bathroom fan was noisy (annoying) because it could not be turned off.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"easy on & off I-35 or I-494"
Over all it was good. Staff was very accommodating. Room was cleaned well each day. Definitely recommend the suites. Much more roomy. Breakfast was the same items each day. It was free so can't complain too much about that. Only thing they need to focus on is the maintenance side. Nothing major, just little, easy to fix things I noticed.
5 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Jpad
"family group"
OK place@ $55 , but would not pay the $99 posted. Rug was very dirty in room, hairdryer falling off wall and remote would not turn on/off the TV. Safe locked told by desk gal, would not recommend using it anyway. When eating breakfast she was checking out her pictures of herself on computer. Tall guy was real nice though.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Close to Minneapolis-St. Paul"
We used this hotel to venture all over the Twin Cities and suburbs. The hotel was in a central location and Eagan has ample restaurants and shopping. We went to Uptown, MOA, St. Paul and Blaine from here.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Great place to stay just need a bigger toaster would stay there every time I am in Minnesota
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"I will never stay again!"
Hotel lobby was dirty and smelly. We had to bring up our own sheets and blanket for the pull out couch. The rugs were very dirty and the wall to wall mirrors behind the bed was very dated. The bathrooms were clean. Skip the free breakfast! I felt like I was going to bring a host of bugs home with me. Don't waste your money here!!!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Extremely happy."
We were extremely happy. We definitely will come back to this hotel if we come back to the area.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Guest
"Close to Supermall"
It's a bit more of a drive to get into downtown Minneapolis, but is quite close to the Supermall and the new outlet mall. Lots of restaurants nearby. They have a free continental breakfast and some nonsmoking rooms.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Chrissy
"Sleep Stop"
The hotel was easy to find. The quality of service was exceptionally well. There was 24 hours service and that helped in our late night arrivals. The amenities such as the microwave, and mini fridge were not available in the room. The cleanliness of the room and the hotel was good.
7 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Sam G.
"An OK place to sleep"
We booked a room at the Eagan Microtel purely for the purpose of sleeping for a night. Our room was clean and the bathroom had very clearly been tended to with care. The make-up remover wipe was a nice surprise! A little noise was expected as it is in the proximity of the Airport, but it didn't hinder our sleep. TV's were old style, but worked fine and our room had a small refrigerator in it. ( we traveled with a plug-in cooler, so we didn't need the fridge) My husband was satisfied with the continental breakfast, I would have liked to see some type of protein in addition of the yogurts offered. Plenty of carb options, such as muffins, waffles, bagels, toasts, cereals (none of it home`made). There was no attendant in sight and the Juice machine was out of order at the time. We toasted a couple bagels, grabbed some nice hot coffee, bananas and added our own lunch meat before we hit the road again, so it worked for us. If you need a no-frills place to stay the night and have your own provisions, the Microtel is a good value for the price! We would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Elke
"Nice Stay for the night"
This was perfect for what we were looking for. Hotel was nice and clean. Very friendly staff. Very efficient, had our room keys waiting for us when we walked in the door. Close to interstate and very quite.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Tracy
"Better options than this place"
Let me start by saying most of my reviews here are positive -- and when I give a negative review, it IS for a reason. I made the mistake of booking this hotel and I hope their management/owner will see this to make some immediate and necessary changes. The property is filthy -- filthy from the time you walk in the front door, to the lobby, their breakfast area, elevator, hallways, and rooms. We were there for 3 nights, switched rooms for a possible improvement that did not happen. The beds are wore out and painful, the sheets are stained and even stitched/sewn rather than replacing the worn ones. The Continental Breakfast is from a continent other than North America -- it did have dry bread, dry muffins, and defrosted Eggo waffles you could microwave. I can't emphasize again how dirty the whole property was. It's to the point that it needs to be closed for a good cleaning and the mattresses replaced before they take customers again.
4 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Andy U
"What a terrible hotel!"
I will NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN!!! EVER!!!
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Stay was disappointing"
Affordable but not cleanly. When staff was asked to replenish breakfast items they were VERY RUDE! Would not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
•Not sure why they didn't clean the rooms between the two days we had the room. •Location was great for all the events we had planned (Fort Snelling, Target Field, airport, ...). •Sam's club near by.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Good motel nice small room"
Nice place and staff . Good spot if wanting to spend the day at the mall of America . Only thing wrong was that there was no coffee
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
brad
Breakfast options need an upgrade.
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
"Perfect location. Outside big city."
Very clean. Adequate breakfast. They even upgraded without asking for it. Wonderful place. High recommendations. Easy access to all major roads and attractions.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Great price and clean rooms.
6 night trip Jul 18, 2014