All hotels in Eagan, Minnesota, United States of America
3000 Denmark Ave, Eagan, MN, 55121, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Worth it."
Nice neat and tidy. Bathroom fixtures needed work. They took care of it while I was out for the day. Will stay again. Quiet.
3 night business trip May 14, 2015
Great, room was very nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Close to airport"
No coffee for early departure. They could have some on hand to go.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, adequate breakfast."
Adequate; disappointed no coffee maker in room. Appreciate hairdryer. Enjoy the baywindow seat for relaxing & reading. Had a joining room so walls seemed thin but otherwise was a fine accommodation.
Other trip May 17, 2015
A.
"Clean and Comfortable"
Booking through this website cost us significantly more than the price people without a reservation were paying. The hotel was clean and very comfortable. We didn't eat breakfast or allow maid service so we have no knowledge/oppinion on those subjects.
5 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Awful"
The carpets were dirty. The pillows need replacement. Very hard and flat. Microwave did not work. Front desk could care less what you need. I won't stay there again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Laurie
"Basics in pleasant environment"
I've stayed in Eagan a few times on business. Generally when I travel I rarely stay at Microtels but this one is clean , conveniently situated and offers all the basics for a good price, even has a gym. I often stay at Hamptons and the like and whilst this Microtels is obviously more basic I can't fault it for an few nights business stopover
Other trip May 15, 2015
Marty
Room was clean but was dated. Beds were so hard my hips hurt by morning. Air conditioner/Heater had the room either so hot we were sweating and would wake up, or the room would get so cold you'd freeze. We finally turned it off at 2AM.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Todd
"Felt very comfortable here!"
Traveling with my mom, who has difficulty walking. Was given a handicapped accessible room with very close parking. Everything in the facility was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Service was prompt and cheerful. Super convenient to airport, too. Would stay here again.
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
Very clean, nice, and spaceious rooms. Staff is super friendly.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice hotel away from the city."
Quiet, nice hotel away from the city. Great view outside the window. The staff was great.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Rob
"Short stay"
Dated but comfortable. Friendly and helpful front desk
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Wonderful experience!"
My room was a no frills room, but I was only there to sleep, so it was perfect! My bed was very comfortable and had plenty of pillows, blankets, and towels. I will definitely stay here again!!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Janice
"Not bad for the price"
Was good, only real issue I had is the Orange juice from the machine during breakfast was warm. Other than that you're paying for what you get.
4 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
marc
Very clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay again. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Wonderful hotel!"
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your hotel. It was our first time visiting Minneapolis. Our room was pretty spacious and not cramped feeling at all. It was clean, comfortable, & the decor is current. Everyone was so nice. Whenever we needed anything; like towels, tissues, garbage bags/liners we had no problems. My daughter & I liked the fitness room. I loved the location. It wasn't a crowded or noisy area. The later check out time was an added bonus. We felt very relaxed at ease. It was so nice that we can't wait to come back to stay at your hotel again.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Reneo
"Convenient Location, Comfy Stay"
The room was super clean, and the bed ultra comfy. The breakfast provided was perfect for a quick fix. The one issue w/ the hotel is that you can hear every noise outside and the constant rumble of the planes.
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Friendly Staff, Clean facility"
Everything was great!! Pillows left a lot to be desired, though. They were very hard and lumpy. Staff was very friendly. Check in and check out were very quick. Did not even know there were other people in the hotel, it was very quiet!
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Rebecca
Room was over priced. It was small, bathroom was not clean and when I asked for linens for the window bed they had hair on it.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Let's do it again!!!!"
Stay was perfect and very relaxing. Had no issues.Great location, 10 mins to the Mall. Quiet surroundings inside and out. Everything within the room working just fine. Would return and use this spot again.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Lornzia
"Bargain"
This hotel was just what we needed for our stay. Nothing too fancy, but the room was clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, and we were able to have a great stay for the price we paid.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Olivia
It was a great hotel .nice rooms .didnt appreciate 25 dollars early checking fees .to check in 35 minutes early
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Convenient for short stay"
It was a great hotel for a short stay. We stayed there for two nights. The breakfast area was not at all the way it was presented in the picture online. However, the food was good enough for a quick bite before heading out for activities. The staff were great and helpful. The room was clean. They were quick to respond to any of our requests which was very good.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"You get what you pay"
The room was very clean and the staff was very pleasant. However, the beds and pillows were very uncomfortable. And we could not get the temperature to be comfortable. It was very hot at night and we had to open the window to get the room to cool off. There also was not much space to put your things.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Debbie
we stayed here for the first time but were very pleased - except the breakfast foods didn't have a big variety
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Coleen Jo
"Vicki's review.."
This was a great hotel. Very quiet and accommodating.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Victoria
"Microtell"
It was a great stay! The hotel room was bright and clean and the receptionist was very friendly. They also have the awesome perks of a laundry room and a little gym on each floor!
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Samantha
"Nice stay for the nightly rate."
My room was clean and nice for the most part. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the outdated heater in my room. The second night my room was freezing even after turning the heater on high for two hours. Luckily, the hotel staff were able to give me another room that had a working heater.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Clean and worth the money."
We stayed 3 nights. The room was clean and stocked. The bed could have been replaced, but over all was good. The staff allowed us to check in early which was nice.
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Jody
"no amenities"
This place didn't even have a refrigerator or microwave. Beds are ave. No amenities
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
shaun
No issues with the hotel. Very clean and the hotel room itself was nice. A bit on the small side, but we travel a lot and had no problems with it.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
T
"you get what you pay for!!!!!"
well this was a getaway for my husband and I and lets say it served its purpose but the room was dusty and old smelling i had the suit but it was not anything special. we had to stand up and get close to the t.v just to change and the morning of check out the toilet plugged up and i told the front desk and all she could say is "oh that happens in that room all the time" so we had to use the public restroom on the first floor, we where on the 3rd! i think next time i wont be such a penny pincher & we will stay somewhere else. you truly get what you pay for.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Lori
Was cool wasn't what I was looking for but it was cool
6 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Antonio
"Good price"
Convenient location, close to Mall of America by driving. Good price.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
CHERYL
It was a quick stop in St. Paul. This was convenient and well priced. Close to everything you could need.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"It was fine"
The room suited my needs just fine, but was a little taken back when there were hairs all over in the shower upon arrival.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"The whole hotel smelled like smoke. The blankets w"
The whole hotel stunk like smoke. The blankets were old and scratchy. The bathroom s were old and mildewed.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
We arrived early evening. We were checked in promptly. The room was clean and comfortable. The employees were friendly.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great stay - - from a happy customer!"
My stay was quite pleasant and the receptionist was really friendly and helpful! The room was AWESOME!!! It had two queen beds, a window seat/bed and plenty of room and mirrors for the 4 of us! Housekeeping did a great job cleaning our room and making it look "brand new" again. :D On top of all that, they have a great rate! I'd definitely go back again!
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Very good hotel for price. Convenient to everything
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Was a small room"
It was okay
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"A great space to work!"
Very productive. The room provided a very comfortable space in which to work.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Better than anticipated"
The staff was great and very helpful.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
Good hotel for a very reasonable price. Room was clean and the complimentary breakfast was satisfactory. Not far from MSP airport. My only complaint is that the fan in the bathroom was loud and since it was connected to the light, there was no way to turn it off if you wanted to see. Overall very happy with my stay!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Lauren
"Nice Stay"
Everything was nice, but the continental breakfast was lacking compared to other hotels of similar quality. Overall nice stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Brent
"I don't think I would stay again"
Had an ant issue in the bathroom. Old fixtures
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Clean roomy room. Pleasant front desk person. Happy to recommend when in area.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Overnight stay"
The room was smaller than expected but cozy and clean. For a nonsmoking hotel it wasn't as you could smell smoke throughout the hotel. Overall it was a nice place to stay and would stay again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Past visitors
The Hotel is always clean and staff always willing to accommodate your needs
Other trip Jan 23, 2015