All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6200 S 13th St, Milwaukee, WI, 53221, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Disappointed with this hotel"
We stayed at this location to be close to the airport. We felt it was way overpriced for the older building that it was. By the time we paid the hotel fee, and the park and stay, $5/night plus taxes, we paid over $200, for this hotel. The morning breakfast was trix yogurt, and your typical quick breakfast foods. The only happy part was the desk clerks who were very nice.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
Dear Iisa, Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"great stay"
Stayed for one night. Very clean room, modern and fresh. The lady at the desk was so helpful and kind. Everyone I encountered was very nice. I had no issues and would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
emma
"Milwaukee quick stop"
My stay was only one night. It was nice and comfortable, the breakfast was very good with a good selection.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Marc
"Lacrosse tournament"
Hotel was great excellent customer service, the only thing wrong I saw was the elevator needed to be cleaned
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Christopher
"One night near the airport."
It was ok but seemed a bit tired and need of some updating.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Yaroslav
the staff were very friendly and they had a great breakfast and a nice pool for my kids.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
scott
"I'll be back"
We had a great stay loved the pool. And breakfast was just the way we needed to start the day.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
donna
"Hotel thoughts."
Family stay with myself, my husband and my two daughters. Room was clean, easy to adjust the heat. The pool and hot tub were good the first night but the next morning, both were cool to luke warm.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Judy
"Airport bound"
We booked this hotel because I called the day before to make sure they had continental breakfast available at 3:30am with our early flight. I was assured they actually had a buffet that was set up at 1:30am specifically for early flyers. Upon arrival at the hotel we were told they cancelled early breakfast 3 weeks ago and nothing is available at the time we were leaving. This was very upsetting since I checked in at 10pm and had 3 children with me. In addition, we did not park a car and leave it there - we only stayed for a couple hours since we took a shuttle at 4am. The next day there was a charge on my account for parking $5/day = approx $40. So now on vacation I needed to call the hotel to have the fee reversed. They did do that with no problem, but it was very inconvenient on my end. Inside the room - it was not very clean. Pillow cases were stained and had makeup on them. Entertainment center was falling apart - literally!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services in regards to the parking and breakfast issues. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Angela
"It was okay!"
There was not a lot of variety for breakfast. The halls were noisy that night. The pool was great.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Solid stay hotel"
Comfortable stay overall. The lady at the front desk was excellent, efficient, and had a nice sense of humor. The room was a little older but clean and quiet. The bed was average but I slept okay.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Dale
"weekend getaway"
Quick stay
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
LaTonya
"Cold Trip"
Breakfast was terrible. Made a waffle & the batter was sour. Raisin bran raisins were like chewing rocks. Personnel were very friendly and helpful. Room was OK but Hotel needs an upgrade.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
Thank you for your recent response regarding your stay with us here at the Countryinns & Suites Milwaukee Airport. We are currently renovating . We are also due to have some large renovations at the end of the year which will bring a new refresher to our property. We hope that if you are in the area again for business you will come stay with us again and check out all the new improvements we are making!
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Late shuttle in early morning"
Shuttle to the airport was 15 minutes late. Too early in the morning to get up to wait for a late shuttle. Airport shuttles must be on time.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Time accommodation just okay"
It was good I wish they were able to be a little more accommodating on time since I was staying on a Sunday to Monday. But other than that it was nice.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"It was nice"
Every thing was good, but who ever clean the room didn't leave enough toilet paper, but the room was nice
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"close to airport but also dirt"
The staff was nice but the hotel felt very dirty and outdated
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Elexis
"stay"
Needed a place between Milwaukee and Chicago. Hotel was fairly clean but in need of updating. There was a not too fresh odor throughout the hotel and especially in our room. Remote didn't really work and the shower felt somewhat like someone spitting on me. Staff was nice and breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Very friendly. Breakfast offered was very edible coffee excellent
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Jay P
We stayed there for three days over Christmas. Great service very friendly. Niice pool area. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Stefan
"Friendly staff"
Continental breakfast was great. Pool not as big as it appears in pics.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
jill
"Happy Thanksgiving"
our granddaughter was in college was not able to make it home for Thanksgiving so we went up there to see her and it was a really great day and that everything was just perfect in hotel
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear that the stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit when you are in town next. Regards, Jeff C. General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Ruthanne
"A HOME AWAY FROM HOME"
Stayed on the remodeled 3rd floor and was so very comfortable. Breakfast was fresh and hot. I heard there were more upgrades coming. This may be my go to place when I visit Milwaukee.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
Thank you for your response. We look forward to your next visit when you are in town next. Warm regards, Jeff C. General Manager
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
skinnylynny
"Not what we expected"
Check in was pleasant. Room clean. Bed had major slant to the center. (They were updating and did not get to our room yet. Based on the number of guests had not gotten to many or were saving them for others,) The thermostat would only go down to 65 degrees, It felt hotter than that all night. I tried to turn up the fan to circulate the air but it was weak and wimpy. Breakfast was to start at 6 AM we got there at 6:15 AM. Staff had not started to set up. My wife plugged in the waffle iron. Items that were supposed to be hot were not. Items that were supposed to be cold were not. There was no milk in the milk machine. They brought out a gallon milk jug, half full, that the said was from the refrigerator. It was room temperature. There was a serving tray that was supposed to hold something hot. They started warming it up about 6:30. We did not see what was going into the tray because we left about 5 min. later. We had pre-paid so check out was fast. The clerk was sitting on a stool away from the desk. We interrupted him. Asked what we needed to do to check out. We needed to put the key on the counter. We asked if we would get a receipt. He said we had to get it on line. That ends the saga. If staff does not want customers that is fine with us. We won't be back.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
Dear Jim, I thank you for your comments. I would like to apologize about the problem with the air in the room not circulating and with the the breakfast not being set up on time and with the front desk agent not being at the desk. This is not indicative of our hotel and my apologies. Once again I apologize about the events that took place. Regards, Jeff C.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Convenient hotel to Milwaukee airport"
They charge daily parking fee now, which is deceiving. Park and Fly package used to be the main reason to stay there. The airport shuttle is "free." But, now the main reason I would avoid going back there is that there were other guests that made me feel uncomfortable. I could feel the reality of the crime issues there.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
YC
"Good place to stay"
Staff Friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Lots of choices. Room clean and comfortable. I would stay here again without any hesitation.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Laurence
"Inattentive Front Desk Clerk"
The front desk clerk was outside hang'n with friends when we arrived to check in. After waiting about 5 minutes she came in and checked us in. We went out to get our luggage and she was back outside with her friends, the phone was ringing off the hook, never answered as she was too busy with the buddies outside. When we left in the morning, we looked for a front desk clerk for about 10 minutes, finding none, we left. Room was clean, bed not so comfortable.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are happy to hear your room was clean, we will make sure to reevaluate our bed along with touching base with our front desk. We hope to serve you again with the exceptional service you expect.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"milwaukee"
Close to airport and had transportation to airport which was a plus. Accommodation were compatible.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
Lynda
"Under renovation"
Wish we were told at the time of booking that the hotel is under renovation... our room was nice,, had a suite but it was clearly in the middle of construction and change... dog rooms were above us???? strange idea??? anyway, it was fine.. a bit pricey for what we got.. close to airport.. bed was comfy.. breakfast fine, basic... woman at the desk when we checked in, VERY nice.. guy when we left, just ok... breakfast woman very nice and friendly...
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Front desk clerk was very friendly and attentive to our needs and expected late arrival. We called him prior to arriving and asked him about a few restaurants in town. He gave us several choices and we picked one we offered, it was awesome! Rooms were very clean and well kept. We were a bot surprised that the rooms all had non smoking stickers on door but two doors down from us on the way to our room they were smoking like crazy when they opened the door. I would hate to be the next person renting that room! Breakfast in the am was super, well stocked and hot.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Ed Salas
"Convenient to downtown"
Excellent staff, friendly service, very clean - in our room and in the general hotel area, comfortable and convenient to downtown Milwaukee.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Jerri
"Nice place. ."
Great price for my 2 night stay. . Awesome customer service. .Comfortable bed..will stay here again if I am in the area again. .
2 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Short vacation"
It was a nice place. The pillows were not very comfortable and the room temp was hard to keep comfortable. The staff was excellent. Easy check in and check out. There was never a wait for the elevator. The breakfast was fine but some of the uncut fruit was spoiled. I would stay there again. Not bad for the price.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"nice and quiet"
I stay here often when I come to Milwaukee. It is conveniently located and the soundproofing is effective. The beds could be a bit better but they are acceptable.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Very nice, 2nd time staying for business."
In a nutshell clean, quiet and staff were outstanding.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great deal!"
The room was great and very clean, the only reason I docked a star was that when we got in some one had forgotten a full McDonald's meal in the microwave and our phone didn't work. But the staff was excellent and fixed the phone right away and apologized profusely for the mess in the micro. The pool and spa were great, they had fresh baked cookies in the lobby at all times and the breakfast was very good, quite a spread. Very happy and would stay again
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
S.
"Old"
Very old feel to the hotel. Seemed very dated and some of the interior things needed fixing. Wall outlets were very loose, bed was odd, low to the ground single mattress type.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport, WI
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and the issues you encountered with your room during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Excellent experience at the Country Inn & Suites!"
Came to the Milwaukee area for a weekend stay, as part of a trip up to a Packers game. After checking what was available from Green Bay to Milwaukee on Hotels.com, decided on the Country Inn & Suites based mostly on an excellent deal for a suite, and the fact we wanted to go sightseeing in Milwaukee. We were very glad we did! We arrived early, and even though it was obvious the hotel was quite full (lots of other football & baseball fans there judging by all the jerseys), the staff found a room that had been cleaned and allowed us to check in. The suite was spacious, with a separate bedroom closed off by a door, allowing the use of 2 TVs at once (important when one spouse wants to watch football, and the other prefers movies!). Although this hotel is a mile or so from the airport I never heard a plane the whole weekend. The breakfast was better than average, and even though they had a full house the staff managed to have all the breakfast items available during the morning rush. Being 2 blocks off of I-94 meant that it only took us 10 minutes to get to downtown Milwaukee, which is about 6 miles away. Everyone who worked there had a smile for us, and made our stay very comfortable. And when we asked for a late checkout on Monday we were once again graciously accommodated. Other nice features were the indoor pool, cookies available all day, free parking, and the refrigerator, microwave & the extra sink in our suite.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Football Fan
"Weekend Getaway"
Very nice room. Hotel in a good location and area. Easy to get to most attractions in Milwaukee
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"easy access to the airport"
stayed to catch an early flight. It was perfect.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
Perfect for one night of passing through.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Adequate Lodging"
The room was very nice and quite spacious, the only complaint we had, was that there was only one chair in the room. Usually there is a desk chair and a leisure chair. This had a nice size table and one chair. My husband asked if we could have another chair and was told no. It made it difficult for both of us to use our computers at the same time since only one could sit on the chair.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Kathy Pfaff
"Nice quiet hotel close to the airport."
Nice hotel staff. Really comfortable bed. Loved the down pillows. Great breakfast. Clean facilities. Good price. Would definately stay there again. Would definately recommend to family and friends.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Leah
Everything was fine with this hotel. We stayed here after a 10 day road trip and was very comfortable, quiet and the staff was welcoming. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Janette
"Brewers/Cardinals game"
Hotel was not bad. Needs some updating. It was clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Rates were affordable.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Bobbie
"Great place to stay for early flight out"
This hotel was clean, comfortable, and convienient. Has a McDonalds right next door for kids, lots of fine dining in the area within a few miles. Easy to get to and quick to get to the airport. Really nothing to complain about.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nice hotel with easy on and off hiway"
We enjoyed the larger rooms and cool sleeping conditions. Hallways were very warm during move in. Staff was friendly and helpful. Yummy cookies!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good choice for an overnight stay during a long tr"
The hotel was clean, convenient and reasonably priced. No covered parking for motorcycles though but fortunately it was nit needed.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Convenient to Bus to Downtown"
Overall, my stay was ok. NOT stellar. Lot's of families at this hotel. Small breakfast area. Breakfast was terrible and I am not a picky eater... eggs shaped like a disk... not even looking like scrambled eggs! lol very little fruit leftovers from the day before. If you're gluten free like me, bring your own cereal and fruit! Gym is a joke... one step machine that does not work, two treadmills, a recumbent bike and a small resistance exercise combo. Here's the rub... no circulating air!!! turns into a sauna after 10 min not to mention the stuffiness. Heaven forbid someone else workout along side you.. ugh!! The pool is small and looks like it is in need of a cleaning and refreshing the pool chemicals. I won't even mention that the whirlpool looks more like a cesspool.... very dingy greyish water. I did not get in either. The plus side: my room had a microwave and a fridge... there was a McDonalds across the parking lot, a gas station across the street (for small convenience items), and the bus stop right next to the hotel that went to the Downtown ilwaukee area. Also, they provide a free shuttle ride to/from airport. I may stay here again because of the price, but will bring my own breakfast treats and workout in my room. I'm not a picky or pretentious person so as long as the bed is comfy, I have a microwave & fridge, hot water, a shuttle ride and is close to public trans... I'm a happy camper. :)
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Ckeanna M
"hotel personnel are exceptional"
great