All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2170 Lincoln Avenue, Montreal, QC, H3H2N5, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9485

"spacious rooms in good location"
Spacious appartment with kitchen, living room with sleeping sofa, and 2 bedrooms. Bathroom a little small, but functional. Great breakfast buffet included. Parking garage at reasonable extra costs. Quiet neighborhood with some nice restaurants. In walking distance to downtown and Metro.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount
Dear Mr. Tom, We would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts about the Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount with us and other travelers. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the room. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, Management
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Nice and conveinent"
Staff is very courteous and helpful. Busy but quiet hotel. Meet interesting people there
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount
Dear Guest, We are thrilled to know that the staff was helpful during your stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount. We look forward to seeing you again. Management
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Convenient location, family and pet friendly!"
We enjoyed the convenience of this location, near the Atwater (green line) metro stop. Very nice breakfast buffet. Kitchen well equipped, supermarket nearby. Exercise room is clean, equipment worked well, and a great view! Pool clean and a perfect temperature! We will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Originally booked the Residence Inn Downtown Montréal because of it's location, but unfortunately they weren't going to be done with construction before I arrived. The original booking was only 1 block from the office I was working in so that was ideal. When we were "walked" to another Residence Inn that was only 11 blocks away, I was surprised to know they had 2 that close to one another. Even though it was winter and one day had quite the snow storm, it was a nice walk and in a quieter part of downtown (Westmount). It was close to 2 grocery stores and the metro. Had I stayed in the original location, I doubt I would have seen as much of the area as it forced me to walk (which also meant I didn’t need to use their fitness room ;) Nice that they had a pool and sauna. I looked at them, but never ended up using them. Fitness room was a bit small, but with all of the walking, I didn’t need it. The room was clean and nicely set up. Love that the little fridge had a separate freezer section, not just one that opens up when you open the fridge door. My only complaint (which isnt really that bad) is there were notes somewhere that they wouldn't run the dishwasher unless it was half full. I don’t believe 2 glasses, 1 bowl and 3 utensils qualify as half full. Next time I would just leave a note stating to not run the dishwasher. Breakfast was good and typical of what I expect from a Residence Inn. I would stay here again. Don't miss McKibbins Irish Pub!
4 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Good for the price"
Stayed here for 2 nights visiting a student. Quiet place, underground garage is good. Internet was a little slow this weekend. Breakfast is ok. Staff was pleasant. Would stay again
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
It was not clean . No dining room. No restaurants close by, expensive for not getting any amenities . I will not stay there again and am aggravated that no one told me that there is no dining or room service and I could have staid in an elegant hotel on St Catherine St as a suite for less .
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount
We truly regret that your experience at our hotel did not meet your expectations. Please accept our most sincere apologies and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. In regards to the dining room, the brand Residence Inn offers a complimentary breakfast buffet everyday and light evening snacks 2 to 3 times weeknights. Unfortunately we do not offer room service however many local restaurants do deliver directly to your hotel suite. We are also a short walking distance from Ste-Catherine street (2 blocks) or Sherbrooke street (1 block) where, amongst others, you will find a wide variety of restaurants good for all culinary taste not to mention the multiple choices around in the local areal. We are terribly apologetic that you were not informed properly about our brand and please know that we will work with Hotels.com to ensure that the proper information is provided to our guests. Thank you for helping us improve our hotel. Sincerely, Management
2 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Lisa Raffael
Nice hotel, quiet neighborhood. Bit outdated in some areas. Room was clean except for obvious mold in bathtub. Would stay again
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
The one bedroom queen suite was spacious and very clean with a balcony with a beautiful view of the city. The sofa bed was not comfortable but that is kind of to be expected. The kitchen was fully equipped and very clean.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Jo
"very satisfy"
We were upgraded. Liked it very much and next time we'll probably stay again.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
charles dedich
"Unique City"
Enjoyed our stay. Although there was construction going on outside and we did have to park a block and a half away overall, It was nice.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2013
BC
"Excellent hotel for the money"
No frills hotel with friendly service, comfortable rooms and a great location
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
John M
"Montreal"
Hotel was excellent and very close to the Atwater Metro station and many stores, restaurants and malls. It was also close to bike rentals and biking lanes
7 night romance trip Aug 28, 2013
Elevators way too small for the amount of traffic. Hot breakfast served was horrible. Suite was roomy and clean. Beds were uncomfortable.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
kjag
"clean not comfortable"
Room was smaller than usual for Residence Inns, pool was not even worth it- size of a hot tub. People were friendly and room was clean, breakfast was decent so good place for families. Close to a metro station which was convenient. Unusually hot weather- the AC couldn't keep up so our room was hot; the halls were hot, the elevators real small and slow, so getting out each day was difficult as when the elevator finally arrived it would be full! Bad if you are claustrophobic. Cream for coffee went bad one day. Missed dish soap, and wash cloths. Pull out coach not suitable for a 15 year old boy. It was OK but we won't stay there again.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Not a City goer
Quiet side street, one block from metro and Bixie, 2 blocks from Catherine street (plenty of action), a mile from Atwater market and the best free breakfast buffet ever.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Gino L
"Great location, will definately return"
Wonderful downtown location. Great rooms, friendly staff. Very nice, well prepared, hot breakfast with great selection was a welcome benefit. Best hotel breakfast quality and selection I've ever seen.
3 night family trip May 10, 2013
"Well renovated and clean"
Had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The room we stayed at was a one bedroom suite which was small but had a kitchenette and a pull out sofa which accommodated all of our needs. WiFi and breakfast were complimentary and staff were very friendly and accommodating. there is also a pool and a gym facility. TThe hotel was on a quiet street was but was walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Teela
"Convenient location, excellent staff"
We lived in Montreal for nearly two years and selected this hotel because of its location. Getting to this hotel is remarkably easy. The location is great as you can easily drive to your destinations or walk a block or two to the subway. The surrounding neighborhood was what you'd expect from an urban hotel (many people out, a few down-and-out folks in a nearby park on Ste Catherine), but since this hotel is on the western end of Ste Catherine, it was removed from the sketchy sights of nighttime street walkers, stripclub overflow, whacked-out junkies and intimidating punks that can be seen around the eastern end of Ste Catherine and the lower parts of St. Denis. The staff were all polite and helpful. The parking garage is limited to vehicles under 5'6" in height, and there is a parking surcharge.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Tristan
"Neighborhood find!"
Hotel was clean and well appointed and the staff could not have been nicer. We were there with our three children (aged 4 to 11) and had a great time.
3 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Allison
"Great Hotel for anyone new to Montreal"
Great customer service, parking is $20 a night which is standard everywhere! Everything is in walking distance. The suits are awesome with pull out couch, stove, fridge, kitchen, coffee, tea etc. All Great!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
TBEEEZY
"already planning a return"
The hotel was very nice-we loved our room. The staff went out of there way to be helpful; one woman in particular sending a card and a small gift to our room upon learning of my fiance's birthday. it was a short walk to plenty of food and shops. Thanks for everything...
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Tony and Renee
I really enjoyed my experience there. The personal is very nice especially miss Karine. The rooms are clean and nice. The beds are very comfortable as well as the pillows and the sheets. The breakfast buffet is amazing. I loved it.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013
"excellent location"
We all enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and the breakfast spread was phenomenal for the price. Underground parking but not for SUV's Overall great experience. Had a lot of services I will stay there again.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Gloria
"Great hotel, Service not so much."
I checked in with my fiancee with 5 pieces of suitcase, and did not receive any help with my bags at that time ,or at the time of the checkout. The hotel was nice and comfortable, but it does not have a restaurant, just a buffet area where breakfast(complimentary) is served. Other than that the stay was great, the hotel was clean and the pool quite lovely in the middle of winter hehehe.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Ricardo
I really loved this Hotel, my only problem was the extra $20 dollars a day for parking, a bit stif which makes the overall price not so great, however the staf was really friendly and helpful and the Hotel is in a great location.
3 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Roseli
"Very, Very good for an residence hotel"
Excelent quality and price.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2012
J. B

Breakfast was good every day. Stayed in 1 room with 5 people, no problems. Hotel staff was very nice. A few times our card keys stopped working and they fixed them no hassle. A fuse blew for our washer, again fixed with no hassle. Great place to stay if you're looking for a place close to downtown Montreal. Was a bit pricey (over $1,150 for 4 nights)
4 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Christina
"Not a 4 star: adequate for no-frills accomodation"
Very poor parking: cramped and dark, and you have to carry your baggage up stairs on some levels. Towels for one, when there were 4 of us: took 2 calls for more. Very good breakfast. Shower was difficult to work. Staff was very nice.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount
Dear traveler, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. We are very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Thank you for bringing the inconveniences you went through to our attention, your comments are very important to us as they help us taking corrective measures wherever possible. Rest assured that a thorough follow up has been done with our Housekeeping and Maintenance departments regarding your comments with the towels and the shower. On the other hand we are very happy that you found our breakfast to your liking and that our team made you feel at home as we continuously strive to improve our services for our guests We look forward to the opportunity of being your hosts again in Montreal, Sincerely,
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"great stay. Will come back"
Staff is very friendly and polite. Hotel is an okder building however is clean.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"worn hotel in great shape"
One night stay after a wedding In the area.
"Not what we expected"
The hotel was not at the level we have experienced with other hôtels of the same price.(throught Hotels.com)
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts in your recent experience with us. We are truly sorry we did not meet your expectations. As we strive to offer a comfortable and enjoyable stay to all our guests, we would have loved to get more detail about what disappointed you in order for us to take corrective measures where possible. Should you chose to give us another chance, we would love to provide you with the refreshing and comfortable stays we are used to provide.
"Clean and comfortable"
Excellent staff throughout stay Reception staff very helpful Good choice of hot and cold buffet breakfast
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to downtown Montreal walking area"
Stayed with the family (2 kids under 5) at this hotel for a weekend. The hotel is in a historic neighborhood of Montreal and close to nice walking/strolling areas of the city. Enjoyed the small yet sufficient for my yoing kids penthouse pool (great view of the city).
Other trip May 22, 2015
Sam
"Clean, comfy suite great breakfast bar and pool"
The front desk staff and management were absolutely wonderful and very helpful. The breakfast staff were so friendly and service was top notch. Special thanks to Jospine a lovely caring person who make our stay the most wonderful in somewhat stressful situation. We as a family can not say enough about this hotel and staff. Thank you so much
Other trip May 22, 2015
Rhea
"Good stay but building in need of updates"
The hotel room was clean and we had no issues requesting room service. The included breakfast experience was really good, I would say even above than similar hotels. The person who is looking after cleaning tables and keeping the restaurant tidy for morning breakfast was very helpful and dedicated to her work, always with a smile on her face. The downside of this hotel is the fact that the two elevators servicing the tower are small and busy all the time, so you may have to resource to use the staircase at times when elevator is packed with people or service carts. Also, the facility is starting to look old. They may need to change the machine that opens up the garage door. The room in which we stayed although clean looks outdated, specially the bathroom
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Nice, quiet hotel in Montreal"
I like how the hotel is located downtown but in a residential neighbourhood, so the area is relatively quiet and sort of away from all the beautiful frenzy that could happen in a city. It's walking distance from the subway (Metro), bus stops, grocery stores, mall, banks, museums, restaurants, a live theatre, etc - just about everything a traveler would need/ want access to. I wish I stayed longer!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Malaya
"One nighter."
Service staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking was available but inaccessible due to height restrictions. The extra cost incurred for parking elsewhere is a bit of a nuisance but overall was a pleasant stay
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great choice for families"
Great location and the 2 bedroom layout is perfect for families. We had a nice view of downtown Montreal. The kids enjoyed the pool, I enjoyed the fitness centre and the breakfast was better than we expected. The front desk staff were very helpful too. The only complaint really is that the parking lot has a very low ceiling and the spots are tight and the elevators were slow to come. Otherwise a great stay.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Shoshana
"Nice hotel, very convenient."
Very nice hotel with a nice breakfast. One night stay, very well situated
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Service Excellent !"
Staff excellent service, they are exceptionnal hotle is nice, clean, brkst more than acceptable I really recommend this Hotel anyway as Marriott miles member it seems I cannot cumulate the miles bcz I did not booked via Marriott website
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
DJEBBARI
"Excellent location and breakfast."
Good experience. Underground parking poor. Otherwise would definitely recommend.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
It was a cozy place to stay with family. The room was quite big and suitable for my family. I want to visit again next time.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Le visit"
Great location, good breakfast nice rooms(bathroom needs updating) Fantastic staff! Would stay there again
6 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"One night trip..."
The hotel was good. The room was exactly what we wanted. Some downfalls: the pool was a bit cold and no towels, we were woken up by someone else taking a shower at 6 am, the parking is short, so our car didnt fit, we had to park at the school couple streets from the hotel. But breakfast was great, good selection and good service. The hotel was what we wanted for a short trip!
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Valerie
"Great service... Shame about the room."
The service and staff was great but the taps in the tub did not work well - the water drained very slowly, meaning the tub was full up to my ankles by the time I was done my hot/cold shower. The heater was loud, and did not work well meaning whomever was sleeping the bedroom of our family suite was freezing while the person sleeping on the pull out couch was boiling.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great service and location"
Staff were friendly and helpful. The front desk staff were amazing and always went above and beyond to answer our questions about touring Montreal. The breakfast was a bonus, much more variety than we anticipated. Breakfast included onsite was so convenient when traveling with children. The location was close to the metro - important because it was -40 every day we were there. This also made the room harder to keep warm but they have us a small heater to help. The kitchenette was great for evenings we didn't want to venture to a restaurant again and the grocery store was close. Would stay there again!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount
Bonjour fellow traveler, Thank you for your kind words, we will be sure to share them with the hotel staff. We are glad you enjoyed the complimentary hot & cold buffet breakfast and the wide variety it offers. Did you know that Atwater metro is just a few subway stations away from the underground city? This makes it convenient to go shopping downtown without having to face the extreme cold weather Montreal is known to have. Like you said, all our rooms are equipped with a full kitchenette for those who wish to cook instead of heading out. Thank you again! Sincerely, Management
5 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"nice"
Staff was very nice and helpful. The bed was quite hard and the comforter was a very thin white linen just a little thicker than a sheet ! we would have liked a real one..
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Westmount
Dear Traveller, Thank you for your review. Please note that we have shared your thought with our team leaders. We are glad the staff helped you during your stay. Sincerely, Management
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Amazing Service and Amazing Staff would highly reccomend
"First Montreal experience"
From my check-in with Amanda, to my departure with Amanda once again and Sabrina, my stay was a pleasent, relaxing vacation
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Very comfortable and well located"
Charming, independent-style hotel, modest but with decent and appropriate touches - room size, studio kitchen, facilities. Free breakfast and occasional evening snacks very nice. Staff extremely pleasant and helpful and know your name. Swimming pool and gym a bonus, but slightly on the small side. Will definitely stay there again when I'm in Montreal.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015