All hotels in Arlanda, Sweden
Lindskrogsvägen 7, Arlanda, 19060, Sweden, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Good internet service
    Food is not good
"Nice and affordable hotel close to Arlanda airport"
Just one night stay for transit at Arlanda
1 night trip Nov 19, 2015
Jan
"Excellent, clean, friendly facility"
Excellent stay overall from check-in to check-out. Very clean facility with excellent service. Good breakfast and excellent evening restaurant. Coffees, espresso, latte, hot chocolate, teas available 24/7- great feature. Very friendly staff assigned me a cancellation to arrange an extra day's stay for me when the hotel otherwise would have been sold out. The on-call shuttle to the airport was a great service also- prompt shuttle on request. Rooms were relatively small but adequate. Would definitely stay again and recommend this facility highly.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
Very close to the airport. Great breakfast
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"A nice place to unwind before a long trip home"
Very good place to spend the nite before an early flight. Room was clean and breakfast was good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
Frances
"Good airport hotel"
Good hotel
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Martin
Good place with good service! Nice rooms and great restaurant! Comfy beds - only thing we missed was a queenbed rather than two single beds.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Al
"no climate control"
This not the nicest Ibis I have stayed at. The room was warm in late june no way to cool it down at night other than leaving a window open. The food options at night are extemely limited. It is in a area when u can walk to nothing. When I left the next morning the shuttle dropprd me off at the wrong terminal despite the fact I told the girl driver what airline I was leaving from (Czech air terminal2) she dropped me at 5 and said get off here. Staff are totally unengaging. They were cold and clearly lacked customer service training. Overall find another hotel
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
jdcoach
"Great place. Will make it a point to stay there."
Have stayed at many places around there. While not a 5-start hotel, it is terrific place - no shortcomings in any category. A bigger room than most European hotels...... very nice; very clean; great people.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
D Jones
"Ease and value"
Check in was a breeze, reception staff were welcoming, efficient and helpful with orientation. Nice to have a light, late dinner after arrival. Rooms and hotel are kept clean and comfortable. Shuttle provided prompt pick up and delivery to Arlanda and a very pleasant driver in the a.m.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"Convenient to Arlanda"
We stayed for one night since we had an early flight out the next morning. Quick & convenient airport shuttle, friendly staff. Breakfast was good, all the standard you would expect in Scandinavia. Although there is complimentary Wi-Fi, you must obtain voucher cards (for 8 hours of usage) from the front desk as well as a hair dryer if you need it,....... a slight inconvenience.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2013
BLethenstrom
"Great Overnight Close to the Airport"
Fast shuttle to/from the airport, clean room, and great breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Convenient Location to Stockholm Arlanda Airport"
Excellent location. Clean rooms and free shuttle to airport. Very plentiful buffet breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"Excellent place to stay near Arlanda Airport"
I needed a hotel near Arlanda Airport to catch a flight early in the morning. This is an excellent place to stay. Very clean and comfortable. Plenty of parking. I'll repeat in future trips.
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Quick Stay"
The hotel location is very good in relation to the airport. I had a flight out early in the morning and the shuttle service was very convenient. The hotel itself was clean and well maintained with a very friendly staff. The dinner was rather expensive and there was very little choice of other places to eat if you did not have a car. All in all, a very good hotel if you have a flight out of Arlanda airport.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2013
Josh

"Perfect for airport stopover"
Great buffet breakfast (muesli, cereals, yogurt, pastries, fruit, bacon, scrambled egg, etc.). Quiet & comfortable room. Phoned on arrival at airport and only waited 10minutes for shuttle bus collection. Shuttle bus to airport was going every 30mins so booked a seat the night before. Perfect for an airport stopover.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Clean, comfortable rooms; excellent breakfast"
A one night stay as we arrived ARN from ORY at midnight, and our flight out from ARN was the afternoon of the following day. The communication between the front desk and the bus picking guests up at the airport needs to be improved. We waited 40 minutes to be picked up. We had to approach strangers at the airport to call the hotel for us as there are no pay phones at the airport. We had to call a second time as the bus we were told would arrive in 10 min. after our 1st call never showed up. The reception would have known we were still waiting since we gave our names during the 1st call. When we didn't check in, and were not on the bus with other guests from the airport, the front desk should have known we were still waiting.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Andrea
"Overnight.pre-flight"
we stayed here overnight before our flight to Prague. The hotel is close to the airport with parking facilities and a shuttle bus to the terminals.Which is the main reason we always stay here. The staff are always very helpful and friendly.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Frederick
"Excellent hotel near airport"
This is a great hotel for an overnight stay after late / early morning flight. Shuttle picked us up within 5 minutes. Comfortable bed. Very clean. Complimentary breakfast. Excellent value for money.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Josanne
Overall experience is nice. The shuttle van came very soon after I called the hotel. I travelled alone by was given a large room with two single beds put together, the bed was very comforrtable. My room was on G/F overlooking the car park of the hotel, a bit odd to me, but it was okay as the traffic of the car park isnt busy at all. The breakfast was basic but got all you wanna eat in the morning
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
So Sum
"very close to airport!"
Excellent and easy place to stay at if needing access to airport. Very clean, comfortable rooms with wifi. Breakfast included at convenient timing for early flights.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Alexandra
"Dissapointed"
Unhappy staff, small room and bathroom. Thank goodness I only stayed 1 night.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2015
"trip to ny"
Check in dont work. They have not my namne bookt.Staff was helpful and helpt me clear up situaition.+ for transport to airport,and parking car.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
ingvar
"Overnight stay"
We were impressed with IBIS Arlanda. We booked an overnight stay after a wedding in Stockholm. Obviously there isn't much to do in the area but we expected this. We ate in the restaurant / bar and the food was a very good standard. We appreciated the free tea/ coffee / juice and water. Would definitely recommend hotel if flying from Arlanda.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"horrible food"
no bathtub,too expensive for the room type, horrible breakfast
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Rosemary
"Useful location for airport stopover"
Clean hotel, nice breakfast, useful for airport, free pickup.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Solid option by the airport"
Solid option by the airport - easy to get to and from Arlanda. Nice, clean rooms, decent breakfast, and overall a hotel I will probably stay at again.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Good 1 night stay!!"
Stayed over 1 night to catch early flight. Clean, tidy, modern and very helpful staff. Offered a free shuttle bus service between airport and hotel. Breakfast started at 4 am so even managed to get some food before our early flight. Great for what we needed, would Recommend.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Valentino
"Convenient for the airport"
This is a functional hotel does its job adequately, but you would only want to use it if you have an early or late flight from Arlanda airport.The shuttle bus was very useful for those, such as myself, without a car.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jules
"Nice and practical"
Lovely and friendly in every way!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Garbis H.
"Business stopover"
The hotel shuttle service provided is excellent. My flight arrived around midnight and when I called the hotel to advise I needed picking up the hotel bus arrived within 5 mins. The hotel is less than 5 mins by car from Arlanda airport. Rooms are clean and comfortable and perfectly acceptable for a short stopover. The breakfast is also very good. I will be using this hotel for future business trips requiring a stopover.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Louise
"hotel close to Arlanda airport"
A bit expensive compared to hotels in the USA. We needed a hotel close to th airport and this was the least expensive one we found. It was clean and I do appreciate the wood floors vs carpeting.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Kari
"clean and easy"
It is what it is. A clean, close to the airport hotel. Room was comfortable and quiet. Make sure to use the shuttle to get to the airport and you have to call them. The taxi drivers will steal you blind
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Excellent stopover"
We arrived on a late flight to Stockholm so decided to spend our first night in this hotel as it's so close to the Arlanda airport. It was comfortable and quite modern - with excellent soundproofing and blackout curtains to ensure we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast was included the next morning and definitely on the better end of the scale as hotel breakfast's go. Would definitely recommend this hotel for a short stay.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Great stay. Shuttle from the Terminal and good Breakfast in the morning. Nice hotel.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Close to Airport. perfect for early flight
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
NZ
I stayed for a night at the Ibis Styles Stockholm Arlanda Airport hotel. It was a very decent stay. I didn't use much of what the hotel has to offer as I arrived in the evening and I left early in the morning. However, I had a good night sleep at the hotel. Sandwich and fruit were ready in the morning for me to take away in the morning as breakfast buffet was not open at the time. I'd recommend this hotel for anyone who arrives to stockholm late or has an early flight out.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
traveleratyvr
"Ok airport hotel"
Clean and ok hotel. Don't forget to call the hotel when you land to be picked up.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
Mats
"Really excellent!"
Clean, comfortable rooms, welcoming and helpful staff, very convenient to the airport. Transport links very good - well-marked signs led you to the stop for the shuttle service, which can also be contacted out of hours, and the service also runs very frequently between the hotel and the airport (max. 5-10 minutes). Breakfast also starts at 4am, for early risers!
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Colm
"A perfect Airport Hotel !!"
Very close to the Airport, about 10 to 15 mins. Hotel offers free pick up and drop to Airport, which is great. Breakfast opens at 4 am for early flights. Clean comfortable room. Dinner had very limited vegetarian options. Would have great if they could atleast provide some basic veg options like pasta or pizza.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
IN
"Good Value for the Money"
Nice hotel, close to the airportThe shuttle was quick. We had an early flight and the breakfast was ready at 4 AM. We asked for wake-up call but we didn't get it !!!! overall nice hotel good value for the money
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
Oz
IL
"Good Value for the money"
The hotel was in good location with free hotel shuttel. The rooms were clean, helpfull hotel staff, good breakfast. Very good valure for the money.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Oz
IL
"Very close to Arlanda"
Very comfortable. The only problem experienced was that we asked for a wake-up call with another 15 min later as a back-up and only got the back-up call. Proximity to airport was convenient but the down side of that is airplane noise.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Really good airport hotel"
I arrived after midnight and the hotel taxi picked me up for free and brought me back to the airport early next morning. Free breakfast and good modern room. The hotel was quiet. Very satisfied!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
J.
Perfect airport hotel, quiet and clean...
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
Jonas
For one night and being near the airport it work, but food at the hotel was very bad. Wine made up for the food.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2013
"Travellers Rest"
It is ideally located for travelling in and out of Arlanda Airport. The shuttlebus service is extremly good and efficient.
1 night business trip May 21, 2013
Traveller Toby
"Good Swedish Value for Money Overnight Hotel"
The transfer from the airport to the hotel was a quick response (only 5 minutes after calling the hotel) and overall the rooms were probably more than what you would expect from an equivalent IBIS in the UK. The buffet breakfast was limited but well presented and of better than average quality. Overall the next time I'm travelling to Stockholm overnight I'd definitely use the hotel again.
Other trip May 23, 2013

"Bra hotell"
Landade sent. Ringde efter transferen och behövde inte vänta länge. Tog ca 5min till hotellet. Incheckning/utcheckning gick fort. Viss mat var slut när vi kom så sent ca 30min innan baren stängde. Sov väldigt gott. Frukosten var ok. Hotellet var värd priset kommer bo här igen
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
SE
Nära Arlanda vid tidig avresa nästa morgon
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2015
Ulf
SE
"Övernattning i samband med tidigt/sent flyg"
Perfekt för övernattning i samband med tidigt/sent flyg. Mycket bra sängar. Tyst. Plus för att frukost finns redan 04:00. Godas baguetter och dricka finns vid sen ankomst. Transfer fungerade utmärkt. Bodde totalt två nätter, vid avresa och hemkomst. Nästa gång kommer vi att ha med bilen och låta den stå på parkeringen för en billig kostnad.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016