All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
2828 N Northwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX, 75702, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"friendly staff"
Just there for one night - hotel and hotels.com good to work with. Reservation was accidentally made at a different address. But with a truck under an oversize load - I couldn't go to that hotel. They did change the reservation over. The staff at both locations were very nice and accommodating. Room was clean & comfortable enough.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
The staff was excellent...
2 night trip Jan 6, 2014
Jan
"Father having heart surgury Owen& Peeches"
Ask for wake up call didn't get it, phone didn't even work, hot breakfast bar only had two kinds of cereal not hot,towels very rough like sand paper. sink would not drain. Lots of nicer hotels for same price no discount for booking on line actualy it was higher. Nothing was as advertised, very disappointed.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Nice for the price!"
I was very surprised at how not horrible this hotel is. For $46 a night, I was worried. Especially since I was traveling alone with my two small children. (8 months and 3 years) The only complaints I have are that I asked upon check-in if the continental breakfast would, indeed, be served since the following morning was Thanksgiving. The woman checking me in assured me it would be. I went the next morning and there was a sign that said, "No breakfast. Coffee only, per management." There was also a size able gap under the door, which let in cold air. I just put the big round pillow from the bed in front of it. Overall, glad I found this place for my quick overnight!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Mandy
"Okay stay"
The hotel was decent for the price.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"not going to here !!!!!!!!"
where do i start? well had a gap under entry door about inch wide , carpet look like it was never vacuum , towels rough as sand paper heating was not enough to keep room warm, maybe reason for that was gap under front door i can keep going but I am not trying to forget that one night , oh yeah one more thing bath room so out of date , looks like bath room from sixty's . If it wasn't so late getting to hotel i would had left to another hotel , but was tired of driving an it was late . never never never stay at that hotel { if y all want to call it a hotel } i call it worst hotel in history . thank you . for recommend this nightmare also i spoke to hotel clerk about issue , they seem not to interested in what i had to say
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
david
Very nice place to stay. Lots of room for parking. Employee were very friendly. Would recommend.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
"NOT OUR KIND OF HOTEL/MOTEL"
First of all, we expected to have a full breakfast, not cereal and danish rolls. We do not impose our views about consuming meat or eggs on someone, but we would have liked our stay if we had a more suitable breakfast.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
The phone number provided to contact the hotel was corporate voice mail. It was useless when I had a specific question to ask regarding directions.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Dave O.
"Good Value"
It was good for the price. Great Service.
Business trip Sep 30, 2012
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Tyler/Downtown

"the traveling Harley Repo man"
06/11/15 tocooldrew
not bad for for a Americas Best value plenty of truck parking. The owner is a very nice guy always takes care of me nice and clean quite room a bit outdated but clean the pool was awe the best Dennys and DQ next door the big name hotels are across the street but this place is way cheaper $59 verses $108 for a little upgrade
"Owner is dishonest! Room is DISGUSTING! Do NOT stay here!"
05/26/15 Miranda G Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
My family and I were moving from Texas to Florida, and there were not a lot of places to stop along the way. We took a chance with this place, but it is a mistake we shouldn't have made. The room was disgusting! Dirty, broken furniture, comforter with holes, grime and dirt in the corners, and hair in the bathroom. GROSS! However, we checked the sheets and they appeared to be clean. We were very tired and just wanted a place to sleep, shower, and hit the road the next morning. The ONLY two good things about this place would be the sheets were clean and the shower had good pressure. THAT IS IT! Now, I am being charged on my card from Expedia because they claim THE OWNER/MANAGER claims we didn't stay here. Obviously, I am disputing the charge but it shows how dishonest this establishment is. Not only do I have paperwork, Visa charges, PICTURES of the disgusting place--he still wants to dispute it. DO NOT stay here! Sleep in your car, go further down the road--but DO NOT STAY HERE!
"Clean, Quiet stay tremendous value"
11/21/14 dchutsch Missouri
Stayed here for three nights while in the area. Found the rooms to be clean and everything in the room working. The value was spectacular. Problems I had were they advertise Wi-FI, while you can connect to their wifi system, you are unable to connect to the internet, reason its an old wifi set up and has NO band width, thus its really unusable.
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
08/21/14 Cookielady55 Colcord, Oklahoma
My husband & I made the reservation thru Bookit.com. The pictures that were posted on the web site of the room is NOTHING like what the room actually looked like. Room was dirty, electrical plug ins did not work, electric kept blinking off & on the short time we were there, carpet was dirty & rolled up in places, only 1/3 roll of tp no extra, where the dead bolt lock was on the door looked like it had been busted into at one time & patched poorly. As you were walking to the room each room had a trash can catching the water from the a/c. Room next to ours didn't have any screens on the windows. The window curtains would not stay together so they had stuck them together using the a/c vent. Nothing like the pictures!! Will NEVER stay at this chain of hotel ANY WHERE & will NOT recommend it to any one. We were only there around an hour (long enough to repack & find another hotel) but still had to forfeit one night's stay. Gladly gave them the money to get out of the nasty room! It should have been a "clue" to us on what "type" of hotel it was when taped to the front desk was a note saying that local residents had to pay a $50 cleaning fee. Sounds more like a rent by the hour type hotel!!!!
"Great value for a clean room"
06/17/13 JohnR33388 Denver, Colorado
My wife and I stayed at several Americas Best Value Inns including Salina, KS, Tyler, TX and Pensacola, FL. All three were clean, value priced and well managed. Very friendly staff. The breakfast (which is included in the daily rate) was especially good in Salina, KS. Great bang for the buck!
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
04/08/13 NadineW315 Springhill, Louisiana
We had 2 rooms at the back and it was very quite.Everything was really nice and clean. Plan to stay there again in the future, when the pool opens. It was still too cool when we went. The pool area was very nice though. they even had a wading pool for small children.
"Bad nights stay"
02/26/13 Bugt2424 Manly, Iowa
The motel looked good.....lobby very clean and welcoming.....we were assigned a room in the back, felt very unsafe...due to being put in the middle of local workers that stayed there, and also Young people that were partying right outside our room half the night.....our car Alarm went off Several times because the child that was with the couple next to us was pulling on the car handles. Beer cans in front of our car the next morning. I was up for two hrs keeping an eye on the situation. Could have called management, but was worried about damage being done to vehicle If I did. I did talk with management the next morning.....also whoever cleans these rooms have No idea how to clean....baseboards had an inch of crud around them....not good Maintenance! Would never stay here again. Remember though....not ALL America's best value Inns are like this....just depends on management, and whether or not they take pride in what They manage.......it's totally a reflection on management and their common sense.
"Pet Friendly, Good Value and Very Accommodating Staff"
08/07/12 Saudiologist Frederick, MD
While this is an older property, it is refurbished, very clean and had a very acommodating staff. The suite was perfect for a weekend get away to tour the City of Roses and was a good value. Hannah Dawg found the grounds well maintained and enjoyed exploring the lawn. Convenient to downtown and other Tyler points of interest. Will stay there next time I visit Tyler.
"Good place to stay when visiting First Monday at Canton Texas"
06/07/12 TerryC51224 Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
The staff was very pleasant.The room was clean and the rate for a king was 58.00.Room had small fridge microwave,coffee pot and 27 in TV.Danish were good next morning.Only about 20 miles to Canton and 5 miles to Cracker Barrel.I was there on Friday night and not crowded at all.
"HORRIBLE STAY...WILL NEVER BE BACK!!!"
07/21/10 kittyconni Bossier City, Louisiana
HORRIBLE PLACE TO STAY! My family and I decided to stay at this hotel based on their website. We get into the room, no towels, coffee, washcloths or condiment packets were in the room. The comforter on the bed was full of cigarette burns and we were in a non-smoking room!! We had to call up and go get the things missing from the room. THEN, the next morning, we were looking forward to the nice, hot breakfast promised on the website...eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy...we get into the breakfast room and there are frozen waffles, a tray of danishes, a couple of bags of bagels and cold cereal. We noticed that there ONCE was biscuits and gravy, but when brought to the front desk clerk's attention, she said that when they run out, they do not put anymore out. Ok, breakfast is from 6:30-9:30 and this is at 8:00! When we asked the lady in the breakfast room (which later we find out is the owner) for more milk for the cereal, she was downright rude!! Then upon check out, when I asked to speak with the owner, the front desk clerk had a horrible attitude with me!!!! When I talked to the "owner" she said that she apologizes for the inconvenience, but there was nothing she could do...that the "website" hasn't been correct for two years since they were a "Best Western". I WILL NEVER stay at another America's Best again due to the rudeness of the hotel owner and the hotel front desk clerk this morning. I was told that the website would be changed so that it wouldn't cause confusion in the future...guess what? I just looked and it still says the same thing!!!! NO RECOMMENDATION FROM ME!!!!