All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
1308 Murfreesboro Rd, Franklin, TN, 37064, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"very good place to stay."
very pleasant. all employees friendly and accomodating. rooms were well decorated and we'll kept. there was a leak and maintenance was there to take care of it within 10 minutes. would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
karen
"Improvement Under Way"
I'm just glad it was short. Very minimum. Dusty tables, un vacuumed carpet--though someone came to do it when I called. Curtain liner on front window was detached from hook or something. It did close, however. One very good thing was a clean tv remote(in a wrapper). Renovation is being done on the rooms. I think the one I occupied was already done but there were no towel racks or safety bar in the bathroom.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Satisfied."
We were satisfied for the price. Clean room. Very good breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Is what it is"
This is a classic example of you get what you pay for. This is an inexpensive hotel, in a convenient location, what do you expect? Room was clean, everything worked, nothing special. It fit my needs for a quick stay, so no complaints, but if you are looking for a nice hotel for a vacation, look elsewhere. This is a great stop over locations.
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
Alex
"Pretty good value"
Older hotel but in pretty good shape. Nothing fancy but is ok for a clean, safe place to sleep.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Overnight Trip"
Black mold was growing on the ceiling of the bathroom! For a family with children who have sever allergies and Asthma this was a concern. Otherwise the room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Franklin rocks"
this was just a quick over night stay with my daughter and I to go to the American girl store opening . The hotel was very clean and very quite . She enjoyed the pool and the play ground . Breakfast was nice . I would have liked yougert as there was a bowl labled that but there was never any put out while we were there. I felt very safe there, and was pleasantly surprised buy how nice the staff was and how clean it was .
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Katrina
"Nice hotel ,with great shopping near by."
Quiet, comfortable bed, great breakfast. Easy to get to from interstate 65
Other trip May 31, 2015
Harold
"very nice place thank you"
clean friendly staff
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great location in Franklin !!"
Great hotel close to downtown Franklin and other businesses in the area.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Steph
"good"
Very nice. Good amenities. Could use more parking, though.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
"To all travelers"
This hotel was amazing for the price. The staff was prompt and very polite, the housekeeping was so nice! I really did appreciate what they done for our comfort, cleaniness etc. The location is also superb!!! The local shoppes and restaurants are easily accessible for walking distance or with the vehicle. I highly recommend this Best Western to all travelers :-)
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
suzanne
"Great price. Good stay"
way better than I thought it would be for the price. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Last Minute Hotel Needed!"
I arrived very very late, and the front desk was amazing at making sure I knew where to park and the easiest path to my room. The staff was friendly & helpful
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Geralynn
Expected good experience from Best Western property.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Clean and convenient"
Room clean and plenty of room. Only issues to work on would be to reduce noise from ac unit and replacing the mattress as the springs could be felt
Other trip May 16, 2015
"good experience"
We don't usually stay at Best Westerns, but I found a good price for this one and booked it. I almost cancelled it to reschedule for a more expensive place because I started to panic about staying at such a cheap place. I read the reviews by other guests and decided for the price we would try it. It is very nice for the price. You can't pay this little for a room and expect a Hyatt. For all practical purposes, it served our needs. I prefer a king bed, but the beds were comfortable and the breakfast in the morning kept us full until late afternoon. The ladies working in the breakfast area were on top of things and friendly. I don't usually like open hallways where the door opens to the parking lot, but I have to admit, unloading our things into our room in a matter of 5 feet was actually nice and convenient. The front desk staff was great and our rooms were clean. The only other issue I would have is that I'm allergic to pets, so I try to stay away from "pet friendly" places, but there was no sign of animals left behind. The maids did a good job of cleaning the rooms. The remote for the tv was even wrapped in a bag-first time I've ever seen that! And we all know how germy those are supposed to be!
Other trip May 11, 2015
michele
"Decent for the price"
This is a budget hotel but not bad for the price. The room was comfortable and they had a breakfast available the next day. The only problem we had was a noisy AC unit. There was work going on around the hotel so they may be doing some updates. Ironically, this hotel was better than the more expensive hotel we stayed at in Nashville the next day.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Lipstick on a Pig"
This hotel shows as a 2.5 star. I'd say 2 at most. This is a very old property. Doors face outside not an interior hallway. It has been remodeled, with fresh paint, new bathroom surfaces, etc., but the effect is more like lipstick on a pig. Breakfast was decent with eggs, biscuits and sausage available in addition to the usually continental stuff. The biggest issue is that the parking lot is nowhere near large enough for the number of rooms. It was tough to find a parking space when coming back in the evening. I had to park at the other end, which made for a long walk back to my room. The hotel was full of contractor vehicles as well and men standing around outside talking and smoking. So walking around a not-very-well-lit hotel building at night for a single female might be a concern.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Nathan
"Enjoyed our stay"
The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was very good would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Teresa
"Awesome"
It was very nice
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Simple, Clean, affordable."
This was the best price and the cleanest looking hotel for the area. I thought the room was well kept and had everything I needed. I guess its a popular stop for truck drivers because most nights the parking lot was full of semi trucks. I'm happy with my stay tho, it was just what I was looking for.
4 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"relief from a long drive"
not bad except the gym wasn't in working condition
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Markus
"Unhappy in Franklin, TN"
Day 1 the bathroom was dirty. Day 2 open up the shower and it's not clean either. Hotel was under renovations, so you had staff/workers screaming at the top of their lungs in the morning calling to bring can's of paint. Just terrible customer service.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Great Place in Franklin!"
Nice Hotel and very friendly staff. The rooms were clean and well maintained each day. It is an older style hotel with the parking right outside of the rooms which was nice for unloading/loading our luggage but the trade-off was the foot traffic going by our door was audible. Plenty of services near by (gas, food, grocery, shopping) and close to interstate. Overall, a very nice hotel and we will stay there again if traveling back to Franklin in need of a hotel.
4 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Pleased"
I was surprised at the condition of this hotel. It was recently remodeled, very clean . Room was fairly small but up to date and comfy. Located near anything you might need. Would definitely stay there again. Note: breakfast was ok but very similar to other continental breakfasts of other hotels. Shoney and Cracker Barrel was nearby.
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Ray
"Week of 04/25/15, Franklin TN"
Stayed there for one week and would highly recommend this affordable motel. The room was very spacious, it had a small fridge and microwave, and the bed was comfortable. We were very pleased. The breakfast buffet was also very nice. Overall, the hotel facility was clean, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the breakfast that was served daily from 0600x0900 was thoroughly enjoyed. The ladies working the breakfast area were all so very nice (especially Mary) and welcoming. I would definately go back there again!
Other trip May 3, 2015
C
"great stay"
Pleasant, would stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Swim meet in Brentwood"
I was a little worried about staying at this hotel when I booked our room online, and even still when I saw the outside if the facilities. However, the inside was absolutely wonderful! Very clean! Up to date. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was tasty. The rooms, bathrooms and breakfast area were a bit on the small side, but it was just me and my husband do that wasn't a problem. It bathroom door didn't shut all the way, but once again, that wasn't a big enough deal to alter my view of the place. The location was perfect! Loved our one night stay and would definitely stay there again! I'm not one to write reviews, but I felt like I needed to review this Best Western(:
Other trip May 1, 2015
Taylor
"back ache."
Not worth the money. The renovations made the property look messy. The bed was very uncomfortable and I am still recovering from back aches. Will not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
June
"nice visit"
This is an older property but it has been well maintained. Breakfast was great. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"LITTLE DISAPPOINTED......"
We were supposed to have a non smoking room. We had an infant with us and we are allergic to cigarette smoke. It was a SMOKING room, and they did not have a non smoking room available. I even questioned the lady again before we hung up, that it was a NON SMOKING room. She said yes. We had a miserable night coughing all night. There was also hair in the bath tub.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
courtney
"Good for overnighter."
Right off the highway and close to Shoneys and gas stations. Breakfast was plentiful. Clean room.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Lousy"
No communication between hotels.com and them. Supposed to be rate of $140 charged my card $175! Will not stay at a Mid East ownd establishment again. Customer service terrible.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Not appealing but clean"
When I first saw the outside of the motel not hotel, I said that there was no way that I was going to stay there that I'd rather sleep in the car, but we had already paid for it so we took a look inside and it wasn't terrible. It was at least clean.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Vicki
"Small, noisy and dirty...."
For the price the hotel was not in very good repair. Our room hadn't been vacuumed with sunflower shells everywhere...when mentioned to the front desk, it was "hmmm... I wonder how that happened". Room was small, had to put towel by front door leak and the heating until made loud noises. Bedding was so bleached that I got a rash, but bed was comfortable and shower, while not draining, had good pressure and maintained temperature.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
SZ
"Good deal at a reasonable price"
Rooms are newly remodeled. Dogs are accepted for an extra fee. My wife's dog is her service dog, so we weren't charged. Breakfast is not the greatest, but room rates are very good for the value. Easy freeway access. Next to Starbucks and Publics. Has refrigerator and microwave.
5 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Jack
"Nashville getaway"
Good room, had everything we needed
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Darrel
"Way more than expected for the price"
Can't beat the price. Newly renovated with a fridge and microwave. An easy drive to Broadway.
"Not Good"
Not good, the worst experience I have had through Hotels .com, location was more like a truck stop, few of the staff I came across spoke English enough to effectively communicate, the second night the air conditioning blew hot air, so I even just unplugged it, and most of the external hotel was being painted. I am writing this this from the Country Inn in Ashville, the last stop on this trip and the experience is completely different and enjoyable, I will be most likely only stay in Country Inn in the future.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"A Good stay."
Manager Nick was excellent and helpful. Helped make our stay enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Volleyball mom"
Great place for the price, clean and comfortable!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Bobbi
This hotel is super easy to find. Great location for trips to Franklin, or as in our case, to Nashville. Check in and check out were easy and fast. Met all expectations. Would recommend this hotel, especially for the price!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Stacey
"Overnight trip to Nashville"
Was allowed to check in early in order to prepare for a funeral memorial service. My night was quiet. Breakfast was fine.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"motel was okay -- breakfast was excellent"
it was after a very hard day of driving in bad weather
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Volleyball tournament"
Wasn't here long enough to tell a lot. It was nice. Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Craig
"OK hotel. Would not reimburse for staying day less"
The hotel and room are ok. However the policy is not to reimburse if you stay shorter then originally booked. That is unacceptable.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Jack
Its a hotel. I dont want to have to think about it or WRITE reviews
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Good stay"
Nice hotel. Reasonable rates. Mini fridge didn't work.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Overall, pretty good"
Overall, it was just fine. The only problems were that our room was on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator. Also, since the room access is from the outside, rather than a central hallway and we were there on a very windy and cold night, we had to put a towel in front of the door to keep out the cold and the whistling sound from the wind.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015