All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America

• Value for money
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"Convenient hotel."
The hotel is great. It's close enough to a lot of great sights. Lots of businesses around the hotel such as grocery stores, places to eat, Starbucks. The hotel staff was generally nice. The few things I did not like was that our fridge was overwhelmingly loud to the point where it was tough to sleep. We didn't have shampoo and body wash because the room wasn't technically ready yet. We had called before booking because we were bringing our small dog with us on the trip. We just wanted to see how to make sure we had a pet friendly. The person over the phone said to just let them know at check in that we had a dog with us. So we did what we were told. The nice front desk lady looked surprised and said they didn't have us set up for a pet friendly room. We explained what happened. She then let us know there was one pet room available and that we got lucky. But had our luck run short.. What would have happened then? We then wanted to shower and there wasn't enough towels. So as the lovely front desk lady told us to call when we needed anything, we did just that. We called the front desk and said if we could have a few more towels. It was a man who answered. He told us to send someone to the front desk to pick them up. Which is fine. It's not a long walk. But the whole point of being at a hotel is comfort having us do the work. Then send our person back and have someone come over to give us towels anyways was wrong. Other than that our neighbors were very noisy. But that's all.
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
Ilse
Stopped for the night on a roadtrip.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2016
leah
"Never Again"
There were roaches in all 3 rooms! I will never stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Tiffany
Stay was good ....bed was not comfortable. ..and a lot of light shining in the room..even with curtains closed.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
"Birthday weekend"
The neighborhood was nice and quiet. It was very convenient to several restaurants, shopping, and Cool Springs was a few exits down. The staff was very nice. The breakfast was really good and fresh. It was typical continental with the addition of a pancake machine, hot eggs, biscuits, gravy, and sausage. The bed probably needs to be replaced in the room we were in bc we both woke up a little sore. Bring your own pillow if you are picky like me. They are very full. We've stayed here twice and will probably return.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"Good stay but deceptive price for pet!"
the stay was okay, great breakfast, nice room, a bit small, BUT I was very bothered by extra $20 for pet fee! It was not mentioned on the website I saw. "Pet-friendly" = big $20 surprise.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
jim
"One night stay"
Overnight stay only. All was very agreeable, neat and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
Ronald
"Overpriced for what is offered."
Stayed here on way South. Very basic rooms. No elevators to second floor. But close to highway. Booked off of road and was never in area before, but have stayed at lower priced, lower rated hotels that were in better condition. But adequate for a layover.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
"Nashville Area Family Visit"
it was an okay one-night stay.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
Foye W
"Great deal, great hotel!"
I loved this hotel. The staff went above and beyond for my young son and I. The hotel was clean, and my room was comfortable. It was an incredible bargain for what we got. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Matthew
"Good location for the money."
Everything was find except the parking which was horrible if you arrived late and the hotel was full. There are not enough parking spaces, though I think there may be enough room if the stripes were painted on the pavement.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Deborah
Great location. Friendly staff
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Worked for one night"
Simple, but clean and good for one night
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"Christmastime @ Best Western"
From the outside entrance drive down to the motel I wasn't so sure. But once inside the lobby I saw it appears this place was recently been remodeled nicely and it was CLEAN. ..our room was a queen bed with hotel style sheets and was very firm, comfortable! The decor was modern and new. They provided a full size ironing board and iron, coffe and coffee pot, Conair hair blower, etc. I'd rate it tops for cleanliness (very important). It was right off I-65 3 minutes from charming downtown Franklin
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
The hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff very pleasant. Their breakfast was good, better than most! Stayed there on our return trip and wil stay again the next time we go to MS!
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Diana
"Nice weekend stay"
Rooms recently renovated , clean, great bed,free hot breakfast, management went out of their way to accommodate our wishes. Priced competitive for surrounding hotels. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
"Nice property with great staff. Excellent value"
This is a nice property with clean rooms, free breakfast and easy access to major roads. The staff was friendly and made us feel welcome. Only downside for me is that the rooms open onto the outside of the building and I prefer a hotel with interior hallways and rooms but that is a small deal. Would go back here again.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Nick
"Trade show at Franklin"
Trade show--annual event.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Stephen
"Great staff, good breakfast, great location."
First, the staff was wonderful - very friendly, helpful, accommodating. They make staying there a wonderful experience. The building itself is not the best - an older motel model that does not allow for good air flow in the rooms. Our heater fan made noise - the equipment seems very old & outdated. In spite of this, the room was fairly comfortable & it was definitely clean. Breakfast choices were pretty good - they even have soy milk, which is great for those of us with lactose issues. :) The oil-based margarine product provided is tasteless - I can't believe real butter would cost that much more. But there is a pancake machine, and eggs & a breakfast meat are offered. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"A good stay on a rainy day."
We carried a family back to the Franklin area after Thanksgiving. Wanted to do some sightseeing, but rainy weather prevented that. However, it was so nice to have a clean, comfortable room in an area that was convenient to the Franklin area.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Vicki
"Don't judge a book by its cover"
The first impression is not the best, it's plain and there's nothing fancy BUT... it's rooms were very clean and nice. It's location is great. With a publix , Starbucks, Walgreens and food and a shopping center behind it and 2 mins from the freeway and straight down the street from downtown Franklin it's an ideal place
Other trip Dec 2, 2015
Our stay was very pleasant. The location was perfect for us.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"Fresh and Clean"
I was only there for one night,but my room was very clean and fresh..almost like new for a smoking room. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2015
"Fabulous!"
This is the first hotel ever gave me a courtesy call from Drishti, asked me how is everything and need anything! i was so pleased!! The room was updated, cleaned, has a refridgy, microwave, coffee maker, ironing, hot breakfast and also surrounded with convenient stores around... i wish all other hotels are like this. So much better than those pricy hotels.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Yoon
Stayed 3 nights. Returning from visiting NW Arkansas, stopped to visit Nashville. Could not afford downtown, but commute into Nashville was not bad at all. Just off I-65 which was what we needed to return home. Staff very nice & we felt safe in neighborhood (females traveling together). Restaurants and grocery stores convenient.
3 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2015
The room was fine except that at 2:30 am a skunk sprayed quite close to the air conditioner and I was awaken but a terribleness smell. It dissipated within an hour and I was able to go back to sleep. You might want to consider trapping.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2015
Charlene
"Good value."
Good for a couple nights on biz.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
"great location, easy in and out."
I spend a couple hundred nights a year in a motel. This one is great, 95 percent of a perfect stay. Room could be a little larger & I like a King bed. Only one big problem, I didn't get my wakeup call. This is a common problem for me & I don't understand.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
Very nice for the price we paid. Doesn't look like much on the outside but very nice on the inside. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very clean. Breakfast was good.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Chamberlin
"Good choice"
Just had a quick, one-night stay in town for a conference. Needed an inexpensive option for my team. This worked out great. Wasn't thrilled that the rooms had outside entrances, but other than that, the room was comfy and clean, the staff was excellent, and the breakfast was quite yummy. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
The room was a little small, but it was clean. The maid service was a little pushy, knocking on the door every morning at 9 to clean. Breakfast was really good, lots of choices. Overall, it was a good hotel experience.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Katie
"Meh."
You get what you pay for.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Good value for the money"
The staff was extremely kind and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and I had an enjoyable stay. The breakfast was pretty lavish with eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy. Much more that cereal and yogurt.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2015
Teresa
"Western Franklin"
Please with everything with the exception of the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Troy
Had to park in Bank hotel to get to our room. We had to figure this out our self's. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
Pillows were way to thick for me.....
3 night trip Nov 4, 2015
"A great stay for a great price..."
I was traveling alone for a 2 day conference and was really just looking for somewhere cheap to sleep. If I had been traveling with my family, I would not have chosen this hotel; however, the hotel and room was much nicer than I expected, and if I was traveling through the area again with my family, I would certainly stay there. It is an older hotel with direct access to the parking lot from the room; however, the room was very clean and much effort had been made to update the interior. Hotel staff was very friendly, and seemed to genuinely care that I was a guest. I also found the breakfast area to be very clean and the quality of the food to be in line with what I would have expected at some of the larger chains. In the past, I have paid much more for much less. Booking this hotel was a win for me. I had a great stay for a great price...
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Stephen
Very nice room, breakfast was good, bed very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Myra
"Good trip"
Parking was pretty bad with busses and semis parked in the lot.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Jeremiah
"Great Franklin hotel...chic yet affordable"
I was impressed with the property, the newness and freshness of the hotel. The service was excellent! The area is fabulous!
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Caroline
Great place to stay. Very close to Franklin's downtown and reasonably close to Nashville. Will stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Michal
Everything was great except for the size of our room. We had a queen size bed that look like a full size bed. The room was just too small for comfort.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Jones
"One night away for a dinner theater."
Room had new carpet, breakfast was good, location is good for just about everything in area. A comfortable stay with a good breakfast.(They have one of the new pancake machines!) We stayed here because of it being fairly close to Chaffin Barn Dinner Theater and enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Lawrence
"South of Nashville"
Room was good. Not enough parking. Lots of restaurants nearby. Traffic in the area was heavy.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2015
I stayed at the motel for three nights. The staff were very friendly and helpful with giving directions, the breakfast was nice, and the room was fresh and neat.
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Lynda
"Business trip 2015"
Staff was very helpful, courteous, and polite, room was worth the price
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
"Great for business trips"
Clean, decent price for business trips. Free breakfast
5 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"Very nice for the price..."
The hotel has been recently renovated and is very nice for the price. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Sabrina
"great hotel on the beach."
great hotel staff. very kind and attentive.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Stephen L.
"Good job!"
Perfect room for the price, the breakfast was a nice surprise.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015