All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
1308 Murfreesboro Rd, Franklin, TN, 37064, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Room is all right
"Good job!"
Perfect room for the price, the breakfast was a nice surprise.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
"overnight stay while traveling"
Stayed here for an overnight on the way to New Orleans. I don't always like hotels with outside entrances, but this one was fine. Rooms were clean & quiet. Breakfast was good staff was nice & helpful. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
"An okay place to stay for just passing through."
The first time we stayed, we had adjoining rooms but had a strong musty smell. Very clean however and beds were comfortable. A week later, we stayed again on our way home. Again I asked for adjoining rooms; the only adjoining rooms they had were with the door between rooms completely gone! It worked out okay -- this motel is obviously very dated and could use some updating. However, again, it was clean and we slept well. I think, however, the next time I pass through, I will book a different motel.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Ok stay for the price!"
The area was quiet except for the early morning hours when all the loud trucks where taking off!
4 night trip Oct 4, 2015
"First Trip To Nashville"
My wife and I stayed 3 nights To see Nashville. The Country Music Hall of Fame, Two nights @ the Grand Ole Opry and Broad St.
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
gary
"very nice, perfect stay"
perfect stay. clean and quiet
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
ASHLEY
Mold problem. Everything in the room was damp from an air conditioning unit that was collecting condensation and not draining it properly.... Mold growing on curtain sheers. Bed was wet from dampness in the air. I called to talk to the manager and he was not receptive in the least in offering a solution. There were cheap "little trees" car air freshners hanging inside the air conditioning unit to disguise the smell. The place reeked!
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Jeffery
"Nashville weekend"
Not as good of a stay as usual but still pretty good. Mattress wasnt as comfortable as usual.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Beauiful Town of Franklin"
I needed a place to stay because I was attending a concert in Franklin. The hotel was only 10 minutes from the venue.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2015
Eugene
"Going to Nashville? Stay in Franklin!"
Franklin is a good alternative if you don't want to pay expensive hotel rates in Nashville. We had a non-smoking room with 2 queen beds for a reasonable rate $89/night. The room was clean and recently renovated. Bed linens were a white sheets & clean white comforter. Room was tastefully decorated and pillows & towels were also of good quality. Carpet appeared new. Nice tile in the bathroom area & room entrance. Flat screen tv offered plenty of cable channels. Room had microwave and mini fridge. There was a shampoo and shower gel dispenser in the shower, and soap & lotion dispenser next to the sink. Bars of soap were also provided. Breakfast started at 6am, which is nice for early-birds like me. Selection included coffee, orange juice, apple juice, milk, cold cereal, fruit, and bread. Also biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes. The pancake machine is awesome! Just press a button and one minute later 2 pancakes pop out onto your plate at the end of the conveyor belt. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and I could tell she enjoyed her job. Overall this is a quality hotel with recent renovations, clean comfortable and nicely decorated rooms. All staff members I encountered were friendly and helpful. The outside pool area had a patio table and playground equipment for kids. I would definitely stay here again next time I need a hotel in this area.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Vinegar Strokes"
Let me start by saying I am a pretty easy going person. I'm not concerned with how a room looks. I just want a clean bed that is at least sort of comfortable. We are talking bare minimum expectations, especially for a one night stay where I am basically just sleeping. We arrived for a one night stay on our way down to Florida at about 10 pm. Check in was easy. Parking sucked, we finally settled on what appeared to be a parking spot (probably wasn't actually a spot but we weren't blocking anyone so okay I guess?) The room appeared clean on first glance, minor cosmetic updates were done. I'm sure you've all heard the phrase "lipstick on a pig"..Now we get to the best part, the bed was hard as a rock. I made the mistake of pulling up the fitted sheet to see what the was going on with this mattress. The corner I checked out was covered in a large brownish stain (I'm guessing blood?) it appeared as though they had found a mattress that someone had discarded at a dump and threw it on a box spring. I finally make peace with it (it is what it is and I'm tired) and we are only sleeping here for the night. Finally lay my head on the pillow and what is that smell? Who washes pillow cases in vinegar? I would not stay here again and I regret my decision of not paying the extra $20 to stay somewhere that didn't smell like vinegar. My recommendation to the hotel owner would be to spend more money on mattresses and laundry detergent and less money on new furniture or tile.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Jesse
"Recommended"
A good getaway for a good price.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Best property for just the basics, in the area."
I was pleasantly surprised at how superior the stay here was, compared to other nights at similarly priced (almost bargain basement, especially for the area) this one was, compared to all the other properties of similar star level and 'rock bottom deal price' ($40-57.00) that we stayed at on our trip. Everything was better - bed condition, amenities, breakfast variety and service, and most importantly, cleanliness. Better than America's Best, Super 8, and Days Inn. The pool was clean and very well used, as was the nice gated children's playground. I appreciated the laundry facility. We will book this hotel again next year when our business demands. Currently the best at the basics, for a price range under $70 when you have other priorities on which to spend.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Kris
"Ok for the money but probably won't stay again."
we were there for one night - checked in late and left early so really just needed a bed and shower. There is absolutely not enough parking - we had to park on the opposite side of the building. There is not enough lighting in the parking lot - at 11pm when we checked in it was spooky. The room was fine for what we paid - very small and very musty smelling when we first walked in. hotel is definitely older and could use some updating particularly in electrical outlets (2 of them were loose in the wall) and bathroom.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Joelle
Lately remodeled and very nice.We'd stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2015
"Over night stay"
The room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel is located close to the interstate and on a main highway. The noise was minimal. The breakfast was good and had a variety of food.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Nice neighborhood. comfy digs."
Nice part of the Nashville area. Close to several choices for meals. The breakfast was nice. Staff was also very nice. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Jerry
"Good value for the money"
I was pleasantly surprised with the overall cleanliness and comfort of the room. I had a good Wi-Fi connection to do some business. The bed was extremely comfortable and the showers had decent water pressure, which is a rarity now. Breakfast had a very good selection, although I wish it would have stayed open until 10 AM. I have no complaints whatsoever and would stay there again tomorrow.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
An affordable comfortable stay
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Roland
"Great location but the Floors need a deep cleanin"
The lady at the front desk was brusque to put it nicely. The location of the hotel was great and the breakfast and playground made our two-year-old very happy. The only real negative was the floors. Our feet were completely black after walking around barefoot in the room. Like walking around Walmart for hours black. It was gross. I was really surprised because everything else was really great. All in all, I would stay here again but keep my shoes on at all time.
1 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Katie
"Good value but nothing special"
Made the mistake of booking a smoking room. I didn't know motels still offered that. I would have preferred a room with the door on the inside, but the noise was not as loud as I thought it might be with doors facing the parking lot. Good value though. It was a football weekend and the rooms in the Nashville area were very expensive. This motel was quite reasonable.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Stephen
"Will definitely stay again"
We stayed her for a weekend trip to Franklin and loved the room. The staff was extremely accommodating when there was a mix up of us wanting a non smoking room but getting a smoking room, the room was clean and looked nice. The hotel was packed but it was still very quite and it was in a great location. It was in walking distance to several restaurants and was easy to find. We will definitely be staying again!
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Ronald
"Great place when visiting Franklin"
We were there to visit a soon to be relative and to visit franklin
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
"Franklin - Nightmare"
Best Western - Franklin, I stayed here last time in town. Disapointed this trip, carpeted part of floor - sticky/damp, bottom of my socks got dirty, just crossing the room. Top cover on bed nasty/damp, like it did'nt get dried all the way, before putting it on bed. Likely won't stay here again, will watch Hotels .com rating before booking again.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
doyle
"Damper than the Everglades"
This is a classic example of "you get what you pay for". I was not going into this hotel stay expecting the Ritz but for what we paid I think it was a decent stay. The employee at the front desk was nice and the FREE breakfast was delicious. When we walked in the room their was a strong odor of air freshenere but it soon disipated. The room was VERY DAMP!! This was probably due to the fact that the air conditioner was running so much but I kept wishing that I had a dehumidfier to turn on. It was to the point that the sheets felt damp and I slept on top of the bed with my own blanket because I couldn't get comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Allison
"Great location, nice room but very small."
The remodel of the room was very nicely done but bathroom needs to have higher toilets and not nice compared to the sleep area. Compressor on the air conditioner was very noisey.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Kathee
"Good for the price"
Very good. Clean
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"One Night Stop"
Good value and clean lodging with a comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
Sandra
"Filthy carpet"
Thought the room looked and smelled clean until the next morning. After walking around barefoot in Room #134, both my wife and I discovered the bottoms of our feet were caked with a gross black substance. The carpet looked clean but was actually filthy. All other aspects of our experience at this motel were acceptable, but this made us say "we are never staying here again"!
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Rooms were very clean and updated.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great free breakfast!"
It was our third time here, all good every time! Don't miss the free breakfast it is awesome and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. Anytime we are in Franklin this is where we look at first, very convenient to downtown Franklin and checks all the boxes on what we need in a place to stay with room to spare! All good!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Helping a friend move"
Only spent one night. Arrived late but all was well with booking. Clerk was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Overall great experience.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Doug
"Absolutely the worst customer service."
I have never been treated as poorly as I was treated at the Best Western in Franklin, TN. After arriving late in the evening, I was checked by a very friendly front desk personel but that is where it ended. I rented two rooms. Neither of them were that clean. I did not turn on the tv in one of the rooms but the one we did turn on had service that kept going in and out. In the morning, my family and I went down to enjoy the free continental breakfast. As we are getting into the breakfast room, a cord was put up to block us from entering. We found out the breakfast is closed at 9 am on a Saturday! We got down to the room at 8:55 and were told they were closed as we were already trying to fill our plates. I thought they would rather us fill our plates instead of having to discard the remaining food however this was not the case. The woman working the breakfast room was racing us the entire time trying to put away the food so that we could not feed our children. When we asked for a few pieces of bread she refused and said we are closed. We have been extremely busy and I have another job to go to. I said to her, in my line of business, busy is a good thing. It creates job security. She said well I have to go. She eventually pulled out the bread from a box that was in one of the cabinets. In business that is centered around hospitality, I would think this would not be the way you would want your employees to interact with your guests. I will never recommend.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Theresa
"Clean place to crash when you visit Franklin, TN"
Don't let the fact that this is a motel fool you. The facility is in very good condition and clean. It is in a convenient area outside of Franklin, TN and is a good place to stay during your visit. The rooms are quite small but well maintained. Our only disappointment was that during our overnight stay there were a very large number of tradesmen staying there also and they were up and at'em, starting there trucks at 6 a.m. We were able to go back to sleep and were pleased with our stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Excelent service"
It was very relaxing, nice clean rooms, all the employees I was in contact with were very helpful and polite and always acting in a professional way. Keep up the good work.
5 night trip Aug 7, 2015
VALENZUELA
Just needed a room for night. Neighborhood is nice and convenient for walking around, & close to highway. Service desk was great with checking us in. The rooms are dated, & bed was uncomfortable though. There were a ton of trucks parked all over the parking lot, so it was a bit of a maze to get around them, & trying to find parking after we got back from show was somewhat hard to come by.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Old motel style rooms that felt damp"
Rolled in pretty late. Room was clean, but smelled old. We could see that they were trying to update it. Beds were ok - actually everything was just OK or slightly below.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Fred
"Family Reunion"
The hotel staff was exemplary,especially the morning desk clerk Deborah. She could not be more helpful or accommodating. The rooms where exceptionally clean and the breakfast delicious. It made our family reunion run smoothly. The only complaint I would have is the conditions of the towels, they need to be replaced.
5 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Loud air conditioner"
Air conditioner very, very loud but it worked. Drain in tub-very slow. TV kept going out just showing static. Convenient to my conference.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Dirty room. Really gross.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"not the Ritz but perfectly adequate"
One night stay for a moving trip. Clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast included - not the Ritz but perfectly adequate for an overnight stay on the road. Good location for travellers.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Easy access traveling"
It's become our regular overnight stop when traveling. Close to a cute little town and shopping if you need to pick something up.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
sharon
"????????"
TV did not work, shower drained REAL slow,good breakfast
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
terry
"Great rate...very clean and comfy?!"
Very clean...kept clean...stayed four nights. I liked the fact that all the bedding was washable...duvet cover...no old unwashed bedspread...all rooms have small refrigerator and micro...highly recommend and will stay there again!
4 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
Patti
"It is a great secret"
The outside is a typical motel. The lobby is nice and breakfast good. The rooms are very clean. We are coming back to stay in Dec.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
quite surprised at the price & the quality. Very good & will be back. Super nice people
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised to walk into a room that was clean and decorated with a modern twist. After staying in numerous hotels throughout Nashville this month, I think this is a top 5 "bang for your buck".
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Christopher
"On my way to Indiana"
Had a terrific over-night stay at Franklin, Tennessee! The room was perfect. We had coffee to start our day. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable! Will definitely use this motel again!
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Henry
"The Smell"
Upon entering the room there was an overpowering smell of air freshener. Do they spray all of the rooms this much or were they trying to cover up something? The room was clean however everything had a damp feeling. We enjoyed the pool and playground. At breakfast the next morning we found some staff to be rude. It was over at 9. They were almost taking items out of other guests hands.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Kimberly
"Great Stay for 2 Adults, and 4 Yr Old"
Check in/Breakfast is separate from hotel part, Nice pool and playground. Really nicely updated room that had nice towels and beds/linens, excellent hot/cold breakfast; good eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, muffins, juice and cereal. Breakfast area was a little tight on space, but otherwise one of the best we've had.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015