All hotels in Healdsburg, California, United States of America
198 Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg, CA, 95448, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Loved the room, the pools, the courtyard with fountains and fire pit. It was a good location for visiting wine country. Bed was comfortable. Make up mirror in bath an added plus. We had a room in the back building, which I think is the better building of the two. Just wish the hotel had a second ice machine in the back building.
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Healdsburg gem!"
Nice rooms, great pools, and terrific breakfast! Down the road from downtown Healdsburg! Can't beat it for price and location!
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
We loved everything about this hotel except for the teeny tiny ants crawling all over the desk, and the fact that our room tv could only get four channels.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Fabulous, Tuscan getaway"
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this gem of a facility!! From the rooms, salt water heated pools, fabulous breakfast, overall appearance of this Tuscan hidaway, my family had tge best experience here. We will be back!!!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Connie
"Never Book through 3rd Party. It sucked"
Holes in the wall, ants, sounded like we were sleeping under a gym next to a overpass. Non stop noise starting at 5am. We moved to another room second night only because we had booked through 3rd party and couldn't get our money back.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Henry
Surprisingly nice accommodations. I would stay here again in a minute.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"A reasonable place to stay"
We had a great 2 days in the Healdsburg area. The Dry Creek Inn provided daily breakfast which was satisfying, with several choices offered. The hotel provides easy access to the freeway and is within close driving distance to many restaurants. We had prearranged plans for the 2 days we were there so we didn't use the pool, but it seemed to be clean and had several families in it enjoying it.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"I may not come back"
When I step in the room, I found a bag beside of the bed. I think the bag belongs to the person who stayed before us. I don't know why the room SVC didn't take(clean) the bag. And there was only 1 bath robe. (It is supposed to be 2.) I wish we had 2. And our room was located next to the meintenance room. All night long, it was very noisy for some motor sounds. ( Sounds like motor vibration of dryer machine and washing machine, but I don't know what it is.) I wish I had more or standard quiet room.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Sadly Disappointed"
It was a very disappointing stay. It was my third anniversary and we were put in a room that had a bussing noise that went off every 20 minutes but of course we didn't realize it until we came make to the hotel after dinner and went to bed. Had to change rooms at 12:00 am. to the only room available which was a handicap accessible room.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Not good"
The room smelled terrible and the walls are super thin. The bed had stains and the bed frame at the top was dirty. There were yellow stains on the bathroom floor. I would never stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Sonoma wine tour"
Visiting wine country in Sonoma.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Allen
Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Prices seemed higher than a typical Best Western, but one of the more affordable options in Healdsburg. We enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi for a brief while, though the location of the pool in the parking lot isn't necessarily tranquil. We walked into downtown Healdsburg from the hotel which was about 1.25 miles. The walk wasn't bad, but nothing to look at. Cab ride home from downtown ran $8 + tip. All in all, a great affordable place to stay close to a wonderful downtown area. Would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Pictures do NOT tell this Hotels true look."
Hotel looks NOTHING like the pictures. It's more like an old highway stop Motel. The rooms are not kept up very well. The noise level on the first floor is horrible. Hotel staff begins to make noise at 7:00AM The breakfast bar is just okay. Our room's bathroom had yellow spots on the floor (real nasty). The lighting in the room is horrible. Skip this place if you can.
4 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Relax"
Friendly staff at the front desk and during breakfast. Rooms were very comfortable and clean, enjoyed the stayed very much. We would highly recommend when touring the Healdsburg area
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Doesn't look anything like the pictures great advertising...not impressed at all for the price...
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
raul
"Repeat Customer"
Yet to disappoint! Friendly, clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Mia
"Gem in Healdsburg/Wine Country"
This is a great place to stay in wine country, California. It provides easy access to the Dry Creek, Russian River, and Alexander Valley wineries as well as Nappa Valley. Although we had initially planned to stay at BW Dry Creek Inn, I changed our reservation at the last minute to a Bodega Bay hotel thinking we wanted another two nights on the coast. Big MISTAKE! Fortunately, BW Dry Creek Inn had a room at a very reasonable rate that I frantically booked on hotels.com when we showed up to the Bodega Bay hotel only to learn they had given away our room. Once we arrived at BW Dry Creek Inn, the desk clerk politely asked if I realized I had booked a smoking room. She offered the opportunity to upgrade the reservation to a suite on the "villa" side of the hotel and it was splendid. These accommodations were well worth the additional cost and comparable to most upscale resorts without the "snooty" atmosphere. BW Dry Creek Inn will ALWAYS be my "go to" hotel whenever I am able to return to the Sonoma county area.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Teresa
"Amazing!"
Great hotel and friendly staff! Would highly recommend
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"Location, location, location"
A busy Holiday weekend; kids were everywhere and took over the pool. The older three story building is noisy room to room and probably worse floor to floor, but I cleverly insisted on the top floor. As I remember it, the newer two story building was quieter. The door closers could easily be adjusted to reduce the slam, bang. The staff is helpful. Make sure you ask for the wine tasting discounts. But really, the wine tasting action is in town.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
jeffrey
Great.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Leah
"Great place to stay when winetasting"
We love this hotel and always look forward to staying here.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Healdsburg Hotel"
nice place to stay A little less expensive than on the plaza. They had a wine tasting each evening we were there
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Carlos
We had a major problem checking in. I had booked six rooms at different times and some thru Best Western's site with my membership and some thru Hotels.com. When we arrived they were not able to find one of my reservations. Apparently since I had booked four of the rooms thru hotels.com they gave us confirmation numbers that Best Western could not recognize. We eventually figured it out and were able to check in to all of the rooms, but was not an easy process even though I had confirmed all of the rooms a few days before when I called the hotel directly in order to not have to go through all that trouble when we checked in. There was some miscommunication at the front desk although I had asked if one of the rooms had already checked in and they told me they had not, but after going to the lobby computer and checking all my reservations, printing them out and still not being able to figure out what happened - another reception worker told us that our other party actually had already checked in.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Couldnt get WiFi to work. Breakfast was just ok and all served on throw away plates / cups. Huge waste! Other than that it was ok but too expensive at $169 per night.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Nice hotel, could use a little updating. The pool was nice, but could be cleaner.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Diablo Elevators"
We like staying at the Dry Creek Inn because they are dog friendly. The staff is courteous, the location is good. But the elevator stopped functioning on the second night of our 3 day stay, so I had to make several trips to my vehicle from the third floor to pack my luggage. I suppose I should have known this would happen (and Best Western, too) since the elevator company was listed as "Diablo". Californians understand enough Spanish to know what this means.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Barry
"21 st birthday getaway"
Loved the Italian feel beautiful grounds
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Icky ADA bathroom"
We were in a ground floor ADA room and the bathroom was outdated, ugly, and just kind of gross. Looking in the windows of non-ADA units I could see they had nicely updated bathrooms with granite, while ours had some atrocious melamine thing from the 70s. Ugh.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Leilani
We were placed in a handicap room and we are not handicap. To utilize the facility the shower was in the bathroom. The entire floor became wet and slippery. You could not move around the area without concern of falling post using the shower. It was very inconvenient and would be for even a person whom is handicap, offering great concern for injury.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Fabulous experience!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Gregory
"Sonoma Wine Country"
Nice location. Compared to competition, reasonable price.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
"Weekend Getaway and Close to the Action"
Pleasant trip up from SF. I would stay there again. It has the right amenities and is within walking distance of many wineries and food places.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Gregory
"Needs an update"
Too old, needs a renovation, has a look like the sixties.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Eimerd
"Sad to say......"
We walked into our room and immediately thought the hotel made a major mistake. Instead of a regular room, we were put into a handicap access room with all kinds of access equipment in the room and bath that a disabled person could have needed. In the shower, which had black mold in the silicone, very little more than a trickle of water was coming out of the shower head. When I went to the lobby to say there must be a mistake as someone may need this room, she laughed and said this is the room Hotels.com booked you into and we cannot change it. Wow. What a waste of a functional room that someone else could have needed. We felt horrible and even though the bed was comfortable I didn't sleep well. I will likely not use this website again and for sure will not stay at this establishment.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Healdsburg nice room"
Nice place to stay. 2 to 3 miles from downtown Healdsburg. Big John's market close. Good breakfast. Beautiful pools.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Jane
"Personal"
No hot water in early morning first Morning not second
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
Margaret
"Wine Country"
Renovated motel. Room doors lead directly outside with no interior corridor. Also window units and no central A/C.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"No bathroom door"
Great spot. Major issue was the bathroom didn't have a door which made it uncomfortable to use. Weird they haven't done something about that.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Surprisingly nice"
We were stopping through just for one night on our way up to Mendocino and were pleasantly surprised by this Best Western. Our room was clean and big, with a jacuzzi tub and access to the courtyard w/ hot tub and fire pit. It was a nice stay, and we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast as well--standard chain breakfast food but it was convenient. It was also super close to the restaurant we were going to for dinner and the center of Healdsburg--great for walking around.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Molly
"Over expectations! Great location"
Well communicated, exceeded my expectations. Extraordinary room with all that is needed.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Juan
Great Location! Central to everything. Beautiful setting. Will be my go to spot for future wine country visits.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Liz
"Stay here. Save your money for the Great Food & Wi"
worked great would do it again!
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Wayne
"Decent"
Decent hotel, but one gets the sense that it was formerly a motel 6 with a bit of remodel and a new coat of paint. The pool was cold and the jacuzzi too hot. Nice area around the firepit though.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
This was a nice hotel in a lovely area it was really clean and the breakfast was good.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Maria
"Our Go To Spot"
Dry Creek Inn is our first choice when we are in the Healdsburg area. The rooms are always clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and the location is really good for exploring the Dry Creek area wineries.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Clifford
Excellent location, friendly helpful staff, great breakfast choices.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Great location in wine country"
Hotel is close to many wineries. It is close to downtown Healdsburg, many good restaurant choices, shopping, galleries. We did upgrade after our first night to the Tuscan area of the hotel. Glad we did this. Room had fireplace, jacuzzi tub, patio and privacy. We would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a relaxing vacation in Sonoma wine country.
Other trip May 14, 2015
janice
"Restful & Relaxing"
Great beds and quiet for Mothers Day.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Kenneth
"On the cheap in Healdsburg"
BW Dry Creek is a way to stay in Healdsburg for about $200 less than the nice places. Its a 20 minute walk to town square, not too bad. The free breakfast was UN edible - bad eggs and micro thin sliced "bacon". No mixed fruit. We went out on day two. Its a motel with Tuscan painted walls. There is a central courtyard but the hot tub is surrounded by big metal fences(?)
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Edward
"Solid 2-star hotel"
The bathroom floor was not clean. There were cob webs above the bathtub. In addition there is no privacy between the bedroom and bathroom. There is no door on the bathroom and a full length mirror is placed so that everyone in the bedroom can see what is going on in the bathroom.
Other trip May 11, 2015