All hotels in Healdsburg, California, United States of America
198 Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg, CA, 95448, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Easy walking distance to downtown. Clean. Staff nice. Would recommend for the price.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"O K Coral"
As an instructor in training. I needed quiet restful space. To rest, study and prepare for the next day. The staff were very attentive, and helpful to my needs and requirements. I needed to complete for my instructors. With my deadline looming over me...the staff gave me the space and time to complete my work and I was able to rest in the most comfortable bed out side of my own at home of course. Loved my stay and would recommend this place for future visits in the most beautiful Healdsburg California.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Lici
"saved some money"
Stayed here for a business trip to Windsor. The room was fine, nothing special but comfortable, near freeway access, breakfast was serve yourself but adequate, staff was very friendly. about 45$ less than the hotels in Windsor and found excellent dining in Healdsberg.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel near everything you need"
Very nice hotel near lots of food and shopping.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Amber
"Mixed experience"
We had a nice room on the third floor. However the bathroom. especially the sink which was meant for a 4 ft. tall child and lack of countertop space could use some updating.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Nice clean property at fair price. Not within walking distance to downtown or wineries but a reasonable drive.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Very nice updated room with a king size bed."
Great location for the wine country. Room not fancy but very spacious.
Other trip May 5, 2015
joe
"Nice on a budget!"
Girls weekend in Sonoma and this hotel was perfect! Walk into town during the day (taxi home at night bcs it was dark). Clean room, quiet, decent location, breakfast was included, can't complain and would stay again!
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
We had to upgrade our room. The room we booked was in a bad location in an alcove and it was very dark. The new room was very comfortable and and clean which we really enjoyed.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
tim
"Ants"
Everything was really good except we had a lot of ants in our room.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Terry
"Wine Country Weekend"
Very clean, rooms slightly outdated, could use newer hair dryers and shower heads. Overall a good experience.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Deborah
"decent, but overpriced at $140/nt"
clean but cheaply furnished room. spa was cold- about 95 degrees. overall not too bad. Not worth the $140/nt after taxes...more of a $79/nt. kinda place.
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Owner"
Whenever I visit Healdsburg for business, I always stay at the Best Western Dry Creek Inn. It offers everything I need.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Less than peaceful conditions - Buggy!"
Between myself, my parents and my uncle, we had three rooms. All rooms were on the end of the hotel adjacent to a very loud street. I believe there was a shipping yard nearby as trucks were rumbling down the street at 5 am. Trash trucks and hotel carts on the concrete hallway contributed to the less than quiet morning hours. My parents had ants in their bathroom which were discovered on a 2 am trip to the toilet. Not just one or two ants...it was a whole colony of ants along the perimeter of the tub. When my dad brought it to the attention of the hotel staff in the morning at check-out, they said there was nothing they could do about it. It's too bad that attempts at making this a nicely refurbished hotel were dampened by insects and a poor location and less than helpful staff. Perhaps if we booked directly through the hotel we would have got a more favorable room location?
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
KATHY
"Tuscan comfort in wine country"
We stayed in the Tuscan themed recently renovated rooms at the Dry Creek Best Western. The space was beautifully planned both indoors and out. We enjoyed the courtyard seating next to a fire pit and the pool area with a large hot tub. There are actually two pools available as well as another area that has another tub, steam room and sauna. Our room was comfortable and nicely decorated. The large tub with jets was impressive but I never tried it. The shower was a bit cramped....probably because the tub was so large. But all in all the bathroom was quite nice. The complimentary breakfast was ok nothing special but plenty of food. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, cereal, croissants, etc. The inn is convenient to town and the main routes to the wineries. We chose to stay in Healdsburg for it's charming shops and quality restaurants as well as being close to so many of our favorite wineries.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Pleasant hotel"
This hotel is very comfortable. The location is great for exploring the wine country. Great breakfast. We have stayed here before and we will again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Wonderful hotel, check-in staff...meh"
We came in late Friday evening, 4/17/2015, and tried to check-in. We had some trouble initially with out card (not their fault) but then got it working. When I went through my account there were several charges of random amounts ranging from $1.35 to $30 and even $230. I asked the young lady checking us in what the charges were for and she kept saying "there is no charge" and I kept telling her and showing her my account that clearly showed charges. Each time she kept saying "there isn't any charge". I said, "I don't understand what you are saying because clearly my bank account says otherwise" again, "there aren't any charges". The young man next to her finally chimed in and said "Those are just authorizations from when we kept trying to run your card, they will be refunded to you" so I said "thank you for clarifying" and that is when the girl, who was already giving me TONS of dirty looks gave me the biggest dirty look of all and let out a large exaggerated sigh and said (voice full of attitude) to the young man "here you can handle the rest". Sure, I didn't understand what she meant by "there is no charge" but she did nothing to help me understand what she meant when we were very obviously having a miscommunication. I was happy to deal with the issues with the card and was not irritated in any way, but the attitude that I was given was VERY surprising and definitely irritated me. She was very rude and unhelpful. I was happy she wasn't there when we checked out on Sunday.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"VaCa in Healdsburg"
The beds are great but the bathroom needed updating. Needs a little remodel all over. The breakfast was good.
4 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
Janis
i was disappointed with our stay at the hotel. The TV did not work. We called the front desk but the technician was unable to correct the problem. We changed rooms for our second night. There were no towels in the room when we arrived and no towels at the pool Sunday morning. There was no information regarding hotel services in the rooms. We expect an experienced hotel chain like Best Western to know how to make their customers comfortable.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Judi
"Appreciated the great customer service"
Hotel was clean. Nice breakfast. Short drive to downtown Healdsburg. I didn't realize I booked a smoking room and the staff were so nice and switched the room for us.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Tricia
"Decent hotel close to restaurants"
The room was comfortable and roomy. The breakfast a typical hotel breakfast, but was pretty good. There wasn't much room in the dining area, however. If you want a hotel that is within walking distance of downtown, this is not it; although it was only a mile's drive from the major activities.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
V.
"Great place to stay and close to everything!"
We took a mini-vacation to the Sonoma County area and friends recommended the Best Western Dry Creek Inn. Our room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. It had a mini-frig at no extra charge. The Inn is lovely with water fountains and beautiful landscaping. The staff was friendly and helpful. Included with your room is a daily breakfast served from 6 to 10 a.m. It was quite substantial with lots of breakfast choices, including fresh made waffles and pancakes. The Inn is in a central location, close to all the wineries, and the many other fun things to do in the area. The room rate was reasonable and we definitely will stay there again when we visit in the future.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Honest Sally
We had short stay, I would stay here again. It was pleasant!!!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Dirty room"
Close to Francis Ford Coppola Winery Hotel is nice from the outside but room was dirty and smelled bad. Don't recommend hotel!!
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Claudia
"Love it!"
Always love staying at the Dry Creek Inn! Never disappoints. The oversize tub is the best!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Sonoma valley"
Convenient location, good service, nice breakfast.
4 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Richard L.
Extreme construction noise and disruptions. Noise started very early in the AM. Construction tied up elevators.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Better options than this OVERPRICED place"
READ THIS: Do not book here, there are cheaper places walking distance to downtown, I was hoping to pay more for a nicer place but that backfired. Short version - not worth it, keep looking, long version below: I booked non-smoking and I was given smoking (Their claim: no rooms available to move to when the parking lot is empty). The room carpet was disgusting, the hair dryer did not work, and the hot tub was not hot (prime water temperature for bacteria to grow) and they said they could not make it hotter. The room smelled horrendous, they claimed to use a machine to eliminate the smell, not even close to working. 4 people - 3 towels and 2 brunch vouchers (Who charges $10 for a continental breakfast?! It's not that good, yet, they choose to pay a guy to stand at the door to stand and collect vouchers)
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Basic and noisy"
Basic hotel. Kind of noisy at night you can hear the tv next door and people walking and talking.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Lina
"Clean, affordable hotel; away from main hub"
Rooms were spacious and comfortable, clean. Some furnishing were a little dated but was nice to have things like a refridgerator in the room. Very nice breakfast room that was kep well stocked by the hosts and a good selection from hot items like make your own waffles, to steaming dishes of eggs and sausage, to other cold cereal, yogurt, etc. But the breakfast room can get really busy. However, it's really nice that it's open until 10am since on vacation you don't want to have to rush in the mornings. Pool and hottub outdoors. Hot tub was nice and large. Heated outdoor pool. The only down side is that it is basically on the outskirts of Healdsburg and you are not really within walking distance to any of the main shopping or wine tasting rooms in the central plaza area of town. But it is super easy to get around and simply drive into that area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
sarah
We were there only to put our heads down and it was good. They had a cute outdoor fireplace where we had wine before going to dinner. The room was okay. Nothing spectacular but was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Nice, but could be nicer"
The hotel is lovely and the rooms seem nice, however, there was an unpleasant odor in my room that seemed like residue from cigarettes. The room was clean but the odor was distracting. I had to open the window.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Full breakfast"
Very generous breakfast, but because of that feature, was extremely crowded at 8am!! Nice place and reasonable price for an expensive area.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Dry Creek is great"
Have stayed at Dry Creek several times. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and the location is great.
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great base to explore wine country"
The room was large. We loved the breakfast. It was great to have the hot tub after a long bike ride.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Don
"Much nicer than expected!"
This hotel and room were much nicer than I expected. We've stayed at BWs before, and they've been ok, but this one was really nice. We only stayed one night and were out most of the time, so we didn't have a chance to use all the amenities. In fact, we didn't even realize there was a sauna and steam room until the next morning. We also discovered lots of nice outdoor seating areas the next morning. We'll stay there again and will bring out bathingsuits next time!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Cheryl
"Close to all, clean, good value"
This is a well located hotel in Healdsburg. Close to all you'd want. Front desk staff was so friendly. Breakfast room staff not so. The rooms were comfortable, lots of good pillows, comfortable bed. Weird furniture layout left a sofa blocking the safe. This sitting area furniture should be flipped opposite and you'd not have a problem. A HUGE armoire (formerly the home of the old school TV) really takes up too much space. Also, a great reclining chair was by the bathroom. Odd. Anyway, great value for the price, clean. Not sure if it was just the day we stayed or not, but around 5:00AM a litany of what must have been cleaning carts were passing by our room with a great amount of noise. Management...really? Lastly, this is one of the last few places we found in the area that took our small dog. A perk.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Wine Country Getaway"
We stayed in the older section of the hotel (not the Tuscan Villas). The staff was friendly and the included breakfast was nice. The beds and pillows were awesome. We had a ground floor room. My only complaint was you could hear and feel every step the people in the room above us took. At times it seemed like the circus was in town right over our heads!
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Sweet hotel"
This hotel was comfortable and cute. The seperate bath tub and shower were great, and the fireplace was sweet. The jacuzzi and scattered fire pits outside made it extra nice. The town itself had fun shopping and some good restaurants. Would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Okay"
Okay. Nothing great or terrible. Breakfast was okay.shower door didn't close all the way. Courtyard was nice in toscana area
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
The hotel and staff were lovely The breakfast was also very nice The ground floor room was too noisy with people coming and going and talking in loud voices until 3 am
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Bed Bus & Blockages"
I got bed bugs from my stay so still very bitter about the experience. I told the staff at the front desk and they tried to blame ants which was very disappointing. The toilet also blocked up twice which was annoying.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Livia
"Dry creek. nice but noisy!"
Hotel was excellent and rooms, though small were well appointed. The only issue we had was that there was a fan or pump in the adjacent maid closet that would cause the wall to vibrate loudly every 15 minutes or so throughout the night. Breakfast was excellent, although they hide the signs for the free breakfast about 15 minutes before the advertised time , which made it hard to find the entrance.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Comfortable and Quiet"
I stay here often for work and it has always been excellent. The regular rooms are decent & clean in a punch but the Tuscan Villa is lovely, jetted tub, fireplace surround sound and little patio on the first floor. The shower is extremely small and awkward but it works and the hot waster is plentiful. Pool, jacuzzi and sauna are excellent but gym is less than desirable but it's a short walk to the town square for a coffee and pastry, lunch or dinner.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Mia
"Great Courtyard"
Hotel was great. Great location. We stayed in a room w/ a fireplace very near to hot tub. Able to enjoy visiting w/ friends in courtyard while enjoying our wine purchases from the day. Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and actually already have. Also nice that breakfast is served until 10 am for people who like to sleep in.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
J.L.
"I think we got the "step child" room..."
We have stayed at this hotel before and loved it, but it seems that this one time we got the "step child" room of the hotel. It was right off the elevator, to close the pocket door to the bathroom you needed to be the strongest person in the world, the toilet didn't flush (thank God my bf was there to take care of that), to turn off the bathtub you had to make sure the nobs were put in a very specific location, we faced the firepit so it was noisey, and the hot water stopped working on the sink just as we were about to leave. This was such a different experience from our last stay. Not so romantic.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"nice Location"
Walking distance to shops. Close to 5star restaurants and wine tasting.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Nice hotel close to wineries"
Overall a great hotel. Rooms are large and kept very clean, and grounds are also well kept. Free breakfast is always a plus and the location to both downtown Healdsburg and local wineries/vineyards was perfect.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Stay Here With Confidence"
They've made numerous upgrades since I stayed here several years ago. The mattress and linens were comfy. The rooms now have jet tubs and gas fireplaces. Our room had a balcony. Reserve with confidence.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"hotel amenities"
The amenities was very nice.Nice place to stay,well definitely do it again. Thank you,Marc and Audra
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015