All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
4953 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

Very good for the price.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to hear you thought so highly of your stay.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
liz
"Very good overnight stay."
We found the rooms clean, the staff friendly, the mattress good, and the room quiet.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in you come through our town.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Marie
"Very convenient , 4 minutes from Airport"
Only 2 issues, everything in room was clean except coffee still in the coffee pot & no fresh fruit for breakfast.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. I am sorry to hear about the coffee pot. We are actually in the process of changing our four pot brewers to single serving units, so this should help eliminate that kind of problem. Thank you.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
maria
"Good Value, Clean, Has all the Basics"
Very clean, no frills, but not skimpy either. All staff was friendly. More so than some more expensive hotels I've stayed.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
The hallways were warm and the rooms were damp. We left the window open all night and that help our comfort sleeping. Although this was not the most fancy hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our stay was comfortable enough for the night that we stayed.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. I am sorry to hear about the temperature in our halls and the moisture in your room. Those are things we will look into and work to remedy.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Good for a night or two"
I was passing by the area and needed a place to stay. Cannot complain for a overnight stay. My wishlist - 1) Healthy breakfast options e.g. fresh fruit 2) Strong water pressure for shower.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the notes on breakfast and water pressure.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Decent for the price"
Hotel was not bad, but the breakfast could have been better, the pictures must be kinda old, as the waffle maker in the pictures isn't there. :(
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feeback. Sorry to hear about the outdated pictures. I will try to find where those are and remove or update them.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Pillows and towels"
Each bed had two VERY thin pillows. Towels were very thin and small. Large pieces of wallboard and wallpaper were ripped from the wall. Black hair on bathroom floor and pillows in one bed. YUCK!
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. We look forward to hearing from our guests on ways we can improve our property. Thank you.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Sherry
"Pet friendly; very helpful staff"
The hotel is right off Interstate 90 with easy access. The desk staff were very friendly and helpful. This was my first stay in a hotel with my dogs, and I was concerned that our room would smell like pets, but it didn't. It was very clean and had no foul odors at all.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. We do try hard to keep the rooms clean and smelling fresh. Thank You.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"expectations exceeded"
My expectations were exceeded completely. Not one area that I wasn't pleased with.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you.
3 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2014
Ted
"Friendly staff"
This place could use some updates, but it was clean and the staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room was a little musty smelling, but aired out when we opened the windows. I think if they just changed out the old scratchy bedspreads for something more comfortable and modern looking it would go a long way to making the rooms more inviting. Otherwise it was fine for a nights stay before an early flight.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. We are in the process of updating our bedding. We do hope it makes the rooms more inviting.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
JCS
"Nice staff, pillows not so great"
Overall, the stay was a good one. The check-in staff was very friendly and efficient and the morning breakfast, while not fancy, was nice. The room itself was clean and in excellent condition but the pillows were terrible little things. Even folding it in half, it was hardly enough to rest my head comfortably. If there's something I hate about hotels is getting bad pillows. Fortunately, I had a pillow in my car so I went and got it instead and had a great sleep.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. Sorry to hear about the pillows. That is something we will look into.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
We stayed in this hotel on our way to Glacier National Park. The hotel is tucked at the end of the road behind a gas station . The drive is hard to find. Upon arrival, our check in person was friendly and helpful. We awoke to a knock on the door - cleaning staff - they thought we had checked out. Our room was hot - we had the thermostat on AC and turned down to 50 - it was still hot. Upon check out I mentioned to staff, she told us a lot of the ac units have quit working. The breakfast was TERRIBLE - wheat bread for toast, cereal and juice. The room didn't have a microwave or fridge, the beds were comfortable.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. I am sorry to hear you found our property difficult to find. There is a restaurant between us and the main road. Being an economy hotel, our breakfast is not the same as you might find at more expensive properties. We try as much as we can to keep our prices reasonable for our guests. I am sorry you were told that our ac units have quit working. There are times when a unit may not be working correctly, but when we are notified of it we do fix it and return it to working condition.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Dawn
"Friendly Service and a clean/comfy room!"
I had a friendly front desk clerk sign me in, even at 2am. I had to use the laundry room and it was nice and all in working order (unlike some places). The rooms were clean, not smelly, and the AC worked like a charm. The bathroom was clean and the carpet was not dirty. It was a solid stay and a great value. Would stay again.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly. We do work to provide a clean, comfortable, affordable product for our guests. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
jonathan
"Welcome rest!"
This Econolodge worked out very well for us. We were very fortunate to book in advance, as they had no vacancy when we got there. In Montana especially, book ahead or you may have problems. There's no microfridge but we managed well. The hot tub and breakfasts were very welcome amenities. It's convenient to everything in Missoula and I walked the neighborhood at midnight with absolutely no problems at all. Great place. I'll recommend this motel to our friends.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for letting others know about making reservations ahead of time. Summer in Western Montana is very busy and hotels fill up quickly. Thank you for your recommendation.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Bob Owen
"near the hotel hosting continuing education"
Great Location. Allowed my dog. Very comfy.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear that you liked our location and found us to be comfy. Thank you.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Great service- wonderful little extras and an excellent price for what we got.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to hear you found our service wonderful, and that you felt our price was excellent. Thank You.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Dianna
"Noisy vibration"
Some large machine, either the air flow system or a compressor was right on top of our side of the building. When it went on, it vibrated the whole room and was very loud and noisy. Twice a day, late evening and wee hours of the morning, when you needed to sleep. I did not sleep much.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. I am so sorry to hear about the noise issue you experienced. It indeed was a compressor. It usually is set to fill during the day, when it won't bother anyone. Unfortunately that timing got off and it was going off at the wrong time. We have worked on the issue and feel that it should no longer be a problem.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
They charged me for my dogs and I understand that. But, they didn't supply bags or garbage for pickup. They had several piles of dog poop that was not cleaned by the owners and was not picked up by the staff. That makes for careful walking when you take your dog out. I expect owners to pickup after their dogs, but without easy access to disposal, it discourages cleanliness by owners. We came back to our room at 3 in the afternoon and they had not cleaned our room yet. The rooms were nice and when they did clean, it was done well. The staff was helpful and polite.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. I am sorry about the messes that the dogs made. We will take the information you provided us and work to eliminate the issue that you have addressed. On behalf of the guests who do not clean up after their animals, I apologize.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Ann
It was all we needed. It was certainly not fancy, but the place was clean and we were just looking for a place for the night so it did the trick.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. We do try to offer a clean and convenient stay at a competitive price.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"convenient"
just a quick stay A little spendy for what it was. Good Irish Pub across parking lot.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. I feel our prices are very competitive for our town and location but I understand that not everyone will agree. I'm glad you like our location and its proximity to a good restaurant.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Missula econolodge"
Hotel was far and away better than previous night in Howard Johnson. Room was clean comfortable. Staff was helpful and courteous overall wort the money
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear that the staff was helpful and that the room was clean and comfortable. I will let the front desk and housekeepers know that their hard work is noticed and appreciated.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
It was fine
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Although we usually do not leave items of any value in our rooms, my son slipped up and left a valuable Kershaw custom-engraved knife that he'd won in a shooting competition in the room while we were gone. When we returned, the knife had been stolen. There are no refrigerators in the rooms.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"GREAT VALUE!"
Hotel is located on Reserve Street which has great shopping and eateries. We were there in late May which meant the river behind the hotel was gushing with water. We slept with the window open and fell asleep to the beautiful sounds of the roaring water. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and breakfast had a nice selection. Hot coffee and tea were always available in the lobby. We would definitely recommend especially if you are on a budget, because this was a great rate for any day, let alone Memorial Day weekend.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, our hotel's location, and the rate. If you come through our town again we hope to see you.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Su
"Very Relaxing"
My husband and I were extremely pleased with our stay. It was spotless, quiet, and almost as comfortable as home. The staff was very friendly and treated us and our puppy dog as if we were family. If I had to recommend something it would be to have a fridge and/or microwave in the room. That would have made it a lot more convenient for us. Never the less, we definitely will stay again and we will be recommending it to others.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are actually working to get refrigerators into more rooms. Unfortunately it’s not as fast as we like, but our goal is to get them into all of the rooms. We have heard that suggestion from our guests and want to respond positively to their requests and needs whenever we can. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you come through town.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Very convenient location"
I was on my way from Spokane to southern Idaho. The hotel was very easy to find, right off of the interstate and close to gas stations and restaurants. Very clean and comfortable.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to see again if your travels bring you through Missoula.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"good location"
very clean rooms, motel was very quiet, mattress were very uncomfortable though, motel staff was very polite
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback. I am glad you found your room to be clean, and the hotel quiet. I am sorry to hear that the mattress fell below your expectation. We usually get good comments about our beds. I will look into this and see what we can do to make future guests more comfortable.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
gary
"Not worth the savings!"
I only need a clean and quite room when I stay anywhere. This did not meet my needs and I was there for 4 long nights. The walls where paper thin, along with the bed linens, and towels. The TV had poor reception, and the tub did not drain properly. On top of all that the breakfast was minimal.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. I will pass these things along for us to work on.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Ann
Just off freeway ramps and on a main street for restaurants, shopping, and other services. Very easy to hop on freeway and drive 3 mins to downtown.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback. We're glad that you found the location convenient. We hope to see you again.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Walter Weisenburger
"comortable and inexpensive."
The help was very pleasant and helpful. It was a short stay for us so I don't have much more to tell.
Response by Econo Lodge Missoula
Thank You for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to see that your stay was pleasant and helpful. That is what we strive for, and I will let our staff know that their hard work is going noticed. We would love to see you again on your next visit to our town.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Tricka
"Don't stay here if you have allergies!"
The first floor of the hotel is for smokers and dogs. Unfortunately, this is where they placed me, a non-smoker, who has allergies. The hotel smelled of cigarettes in the hallway and there was animal fur all over the room - on the carpets, on the bed spread, and in the sheets. I had an allergic reaction in the room, and had to be removed. The hotel staff moved me to another room, but they blamed me and hotels.com for not knowing the room was for dogs. At the time of check-in, I was informed that I was the only person checking in that evening, so there's absolutely no reason why I should be placed in a room like that when the entire hotel was open. I would never stay here again, and I wouldn't encourage others to do so ESPECIALLY if you have any sort of allergies or sensitivity to sleeping in smoke and animal hair.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
"If you love the 1940's this is your hotel."
I felt like I was back in the 1940's. The bed covers, molding around the walls, etc. seemed like they were the originals from when the hotel first opened.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Fair hotel"
Price was a bit high for the quality. I travel throughout the west and found these prices about $10 - $15 over comparable hotels. My Non-Smoking room smelled like it was a prior smoking room. Two guys working the front and one had poor customer service.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"A Nice Surprise"
Never having stayed at an Econolodge, this was way beyond what I expected. We rolled in at 3 am and were greeted cheerfully. The room was well appointed though not upscale. All the necessities were there to make our stay pleasant.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
The staff was helpful in giving suggestions of where to eat and a location of a store we needed. THere is a really good irish restaurant near the hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
"Meh..."
We signed up for a room with 2 queens but because of our pet were put in a room with one full size and one hide-a-bed with no pillows.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"great for a night's stay"
comfortable and clean and really nice desk staff. I couldn't get my room cold enough but that's okay..it was in the 40's outside so the a/c probably wouldn't come on. The hallways and common rooms were very warm. Great deal for the price.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Marsha
"Stayed 4 nights"
The bed was lumpy and sagged to the middle. The room did not have frig or microwave. I knew this when I rented the room but it would be nice if the hotel added those to the rooms. The breakfast room had nothing but bread products to eat no fruit or yogurt. The hotel was quiet even though it was full.
4 night family trip Sep 12, 2013
"Worked great for us"
It was quick on a long trip and this hotel was fine. The staff was nice and I appreciated that.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
The hotel isn't the greatest and its not the worst. The best was comfortable and the shower was clean. What more could you ask for an 8 hour stay! Oh the cleaning lady was so nice. As I was checking out the cleaning lady started cleaning my room but I guess forgot a t-shirt. She was nice enough to track me down to get it back to me. That's service enough for me to stay here again! A+ to her!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"close to hospital and many restaurants"
Very nice. Clean, comfortable, would stay there again and recommend to friends.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
John B
"Decent hotel for passing through Missoula"
This hotel was a good value for one night in Missoula. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, good restaurants nearby. We ate at the Montana Club, within walking distance, and had an excellent dinner. The continental breakfast was kind of pathetic.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"close to Cracker Barrel!"
We had to do a 2000 mile - each way - trip from the west side of Washington State to the east side of Wisconson -- in 10 nights. Two nights, each way, in value motels, close to I-94; since all we were going to do was sleep... Of the four different nights, with four different vendors, this property was the BEST!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
GARY
"Nice hotel close to I 90"
We arrived very late and the gentleman working was VERY nice and extremely helpful with questions/wake up call/and even a toothbrush for me and my husband! Very pleased with the customer service
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Winter
"Close to the freeway"
This is the third time we have stayed here, so overall we are happy with the hotel. We were disappointed to find out the hot tub was closed without any warning ahead of time.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
bbennett
"Good stay"
It was everything that any person or person would need and want. Easy to find, clean room and comfortable beds. nice tv but poor pillows. Need firmer pillows for my taste!
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Curt
"PRICE IS NOT CHEAP WITH THE ROOM CONDITION."
FRONT DESK ARE VERY NICE.HOTEL CONDITION IS POOL.NEED RENOVATION.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Helen
"Enjoyed our stay."
The motel has a great laundry - only $1.00 a load. The young man at the desk that check us in was a great young man. Enjoyed visiting with him.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013