All hotels in Brisbane, California, United States of America
5000 Sierra Point Pkwy, Brisbane, CA, 94005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

It was a very pleasant stay
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great Spot Near San Francisco"
Great spot in-between San Francisco & the Winery we visited! Just be careful of the snack bar - its SO extra over priced you'll be thrown off... Perhaps!
3 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Better than expected, coming back...promise."
Wife and I were not expecting to be impressed as we end up at the end of our "weekend gateway". Before booking I read other reviews and all have the common denominator to praise those welcome cookies!! There no joke, my wife doesn't even like cookies, but she love your warm, tasty and gooey oat meal chocolate chip cookies-out of this world. Complements to room service for our Saturday dinner, after spending the day at SF too tired to go out. Excellent food, fair price and genuine service from hotel restaurant Xebec. Loved the location, 15 minutes away to downtown SF. Definitely coming back, please don't stop giving those darn good cookies.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Sergio
"satisfactory"
we stayed in this hotel only for one night on our way to Lake Tahoe. It was a good stay except for the room location . The service and the spread in the breakfast was too good.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
NEHA
"our road trip life saver!"
this stay was a life-saving experience for us during our road trip up to yosemite. Prior to this night we stayed in San Francisco in an "upscale" hotel out of desperation and exhaustion, which ended up costing us a great fortune; $250 per night(< 200 sf) and an additional $50 valet parking due to self parking not available. We can go on and on about the poor yet strange layout in that place with their sink placed directly in the living room in front of your bed . Anyway, when we decided to stay somewhere normal doubletree hilton in Brisbane wad selected. The room was in very clean and satisfying condition . walls were thick enough to block off noises from neighbor. Also, bedding was very comfortable, which put us to bed for 10 hours. service was nice and genuine. forgot to mention their dinner for room service was surprisingly delicious!(try the NY steak with red wine and steakhouse burger )! When checking out, please please accept their complimentary cookie-offerings. believe us it will go a long way once on the road :)
1 night trip Aug 17, 2015
Amber and phat
"Lost reservation"
I was unable to use your booking for the hotel did not find it so I had to book another room on my credit card.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Francis
Everything was perfect
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Sylvia
"great place to stay"
Very pretty hotel and close to the airport and other attractions.. everyone one very nice and we arrive way early and was exhausted and it wasnt even checkout time for the night before and as soon as a room was checked out of they cleaned it right away so we could sleep...
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
dana
Nothing is close to this hotel so you are stuck paying $20 for breakfast. Staff was a little on the rude side. You could tell they didn't want to be there. Nice and clean rooms though.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Gregory
Great hotel with shuttle service to the airport
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great place, Great service, and a cookie!"
The staff was very nice, service was excellent! My room was great but I am not sure why its a harbor view room though, the view was nice but the harbor was way off to the left and the only way to see it was to stand way off to the side. The restaurant was nice and had good food! If I have to come back I am definitely staying here again!
4 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
It was a great location. Not too far from the city. We had a pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Water fall"
It was a very nice hotel until the next morning when the restroom floor was flooded with water from the ceiling. I called the front desk and they sent maintenance right up. He cleaned the water up and sought another room for us and they were fully booked and it was a few hours before we could move to another room. So it was noon or so before we could get to our destination to enjoy our trip. The next morning somebody was working in the room above us hammering and woke us up . Overall everything was pretty good except that. The chocolate chip cookies and food there is amazing. The concierge really helped us get around the area.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Randy
"Beautiful hot"
Beautiful hotel. Well maintained. Super clean. Friendly staff and very comfortable. Would definitely book this hotel again if I can get a good deal on the price.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Loved the Fresh cookies given to my family during our stay
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Guadalupe
"Nice Hotel at Fair Price"
It was our last night in the bay area so we wanted a hotel close to the airport. I booked same day and the hotel was at least $100 less per night than our hotels in San Francisco and Monterey. You'd have to have a car or take a cab to the city but a very nice hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"very comfortable stay :D"
attended the San Francisco Spartan Race, the room was the best room ever, very relaxing and comfortable
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Luis Alberto
"Horrible room service!"
Quick check-in. Restaraunt bar, bartender supper sweet. Food & drinks were good. But the room had a musty smell. I called for room service. I ordered a ice cream Sunday & asked for the chocolate sauce on the side. The guy taking the order acted as if I'd asked for chocolate sauce on the side he acted like he was totally put out! He said "I guess? I'll see what I can do?" Seriously?? Then when room service brought it in he tried to hand it to me at the door & didn't da anything except "thanks" when leaving even though I gave him an extra gratuity!! I would say to bring in food don't do room service. They def don't care about the "service" part of room service!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Brandy
"Roomy and comfortable."
Got a 1 br suite and room was big. Parking is free. Great option for staying in the city. Lyft and Uber are quick and cheap options from here too. Great option for families and anyone needing a little peace and quiet.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
It was weekend get away with our kids. Hotel was comfortable, clean and stuff was very friendly. I definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and families. Next time we will stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
CHIM
"A nice weekend getaway."
It was a great romantic weekend getaway. Everything was perfect. Staff was very nice and helpful.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"More like a motel than a fancy hotel."
The hotel was very outdated, could use better cleaning and a paint job. Rooms are very basic and small, not very clean neither. Room should include breakfast. Staff lacks on courtesy to greet guests as they walk through the lobby. However, overall, best location and price if you like to visit San Francisco and don't want play 300-500$ there. This hotel is more like a motel.
7 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Joanna
one night stay in San Fran. Good location. Nice quiet and very clean. Friendly workers. Liked the complimentary cookies.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"No receipt aloud"
I made my reservation on line and when we checked out and asked for a receipt for our stay we were told that we couldn't get one just because I didn't make the reservation with the hotel directly.so if you want or need a copy of your stay and you didn't make the reservation with the hotel you'll be disappointed when they tell you that you can't get one
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
John Juan
"Awesome weekend stay"
Pleasant stay, well worth the travel to downtown san francisco and daly city. Very clean hotel
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Emmanuel
"Wonderful Stay"
I loved the cookies that they give out and they also gave me cookies as I checked out. The view was beautiful, plenty of parking spaces, its located near the freeway, has a fitness room & indoor pool that opens till 11 pm.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Very good"
Its realy good I like it
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Elham
Everything was great! I do wish they had a breakfast. I was need g some coffee with flavored coffee.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Karrie
Hotel was very clean and quiet. Only took us 10 to 15 minutes to get from AT &T park, great place to stay at a reasonable price!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice surprise"
Excellent customer service, parking limited if arriving late, cookies were a hit!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great place"
Great place , breakfast is charged but great. Near to city But no shops near by but that was ok . Overall we enjoyed couple days of stay
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Sampath
"Great place to stay, night or day."
Staff was awesome
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
abram
"Trip to San Fransisco"
Just a quick get away for an appointment in San Francisco
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Bay area secret...."
Stayed here for a family vacation. The location is only 8 miles from downtown San Francisco. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. FRESH coffee in the lobby every morning. Complimentary parking, fresh cookies daily. We ate in the hotel restaraunt twice, a bit pricey but great quality. They also have a bar with good happy hour. I would recommend this place.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Hilton Honer"
Frist time staying at this Hilton very nice enjoyed my stay here.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Bobby
"Comfy bed near to SFO"
Nice hotel, room was large and clean. the bathroom was adequate. Great stopover if you have the early flight.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Bonnie
"Our local place"
A quick trip from Tustin up to the area to drop off a car to our son and we have stayed here before. Always very welcoming , clean and nice to have the bar although it is VERY expensive. It is a good off the beaten path place, quiet but convenient for heading back south to the San Mateo Bridge. We kind of made it our local spot. Only bad thing about this place even on the weekend when the business district around is closed , parking is really bad and this trip almost impossible. Overall super nice.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Nice hotel and much cheaper than staying in SF if you have a car. Easy access to and from the city and close to the airport. Safe and clean area around the hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Perfectly Acceptable"
I experienced the reassuringly comfortable consistency to be expected from a major chain hotel. The front desk responded with an appropriately high level of concern and dispatched security to a neighbor who seemed to be taking a very loud phone call at 4:30 in the morning in a foreign language. That didn't help but they did arrive very quickly and that was appreciated. Room service was perfectly acceptable. I experienced some confusion since this chain has two locations in somewhat close proximity to each other; perhaps there could be better dissemination of that information. I did leave the above information in a comment card with my contact information. I'm always curious as to whether big companies like this do respond.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Pamela
"Good place to stay."
$20 parking a day. Very clean room. comfort bed. reasonable for the price. The room does not keep sound so well but not too bad.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Jaetpong
"Very Good"
A/C a bit noisy; no restaurants nearby; hotel restaurant quality of food and service was very good.
4 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"nice comfortable stay"
Comfortable beds, quiet neighborhood
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Tiffany
"If travelling very good location"
Conveniently located close to the airport, and not too far from down town SF
Other trip May 25, 2015
Maria
"Nice Staff"
The property looks new and the rooms are well kept. I had an issue with the A/C, it wouldn't go higher than 67F. I reported it before dinner and when I returned over 2 hours later still had the same problem. They moved me to another room and all was good. The rooms was clean and comfortable. I didn't eat there as I'd rather venture out than eat expensive hotel food. The staff was nice and friendly. The only issue keeping me from ranking it higher was the A/C. There is nothing in the neighborhood except offices but it does have some nice views of the water and is close to the airport.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Clean and attractive facilities. Close to airport but not far from downtown San Francisco. Very reasonable price for the area.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Reasonable."
The bed was comfortable in the room but the shower knob in the bathroom was missing or broken off. The hotel had construction going on in the restaurant. No continental breakfast provided.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"nice"
nice
4 night family trip May 11, 2015
Yang
"great SFO hotel"
this is a very good hotel for an SFO stay
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Double tree is worth double the price"
Room great, comfy bed, nice staff, jacuzzi/pool open til 11, gym 24hrs, free wifi/parking. Nice see thru Fridge in room, coffee maker can brew 2 separate cups at a time. Safe in closet to lock things up, spacious room... Left a ring on counter by mistake, called and they found it and held at front desk for me. Yay!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Sophia
"Comfy beds! Gorgeous room!"
We were in town for Mother's Day and a SF Giants baseball game, this hotel had nice reviews, free parking and a restaurant on site. The rooms are nice, new, roomy....the beds were heavenly!! Lots of pillows and an extra blanket. Enjoyed the lounger, usb charging ports, close parking, the warm cookie upon arrival. We had breakfast at the restaurant, it was very good. They have a buffet, children's menu or individual dishes.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015