All hotels in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States of America
4328 William L Wilson Fwy, Harpers Ferry, WV, 25425, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Bad amenities
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Poor vibe
"close to harpers ferry and Charlestown casino"
on check in we were told we could not have the king room we'd booked thru expedia as we had our dog with us even though our reservation clearly stated we were bringing the dog. they put us in a queen room in an outer building. the dog walk area was full of dog feces and you could not walk there with out stepping in feces. the room was outdated and worn ( curtains were thread bare, phone book from 2008-it's 2015, old TV) while the bed and bathroom appeared clean the carpet was stained and filthy. the resturant allowed smoking in the bar area and the smoke drifted into the dining area-they were also did not have/were out of many of the items listed on their menu. on a positive note, the indoor pool was nice and warm and the stay included breakfast.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
juneau
""Good for the money"
The hotel is a little out of town, about 2 miles to walmart and resterarunts but has a bar and resteraunt in the lobby that is ok, a little pricey but works for burgers and drinks. The rooms were much nicer than expected and well taken care of. Went for a night at the horse track with wife. Free shuttle was quick, easy and convient. No cell service at all For the money a great value compared to the opitions only a mile closer.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Guest safety"
I did not like that the outside door was unlocked and could not be locked. room 1303. the room was good.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice place to stay. Close to Harpers Ferrry"
Was a very nice place to stay. The staff were very nice and always helpful. The pool was warm and it was Dec. when we stayed. That was a welcome touch. The room was very clean and if we needed anything the staff never questioned, only accommodated to our needs. The breakfast was very good and there was plenty except for New Years Day. . The Crab Shack attached to the hotel has excellent food as well. The conference room looked very nice although we didn't use it. It seemed to be pretty good size. There are three buildings for people to stay in and they all looked neat and clean. Overall a very nice place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone with or without children.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Lori
"Allows Pets"
We chose this hotel because we had to travel with our injured dog. We didn't realize that there was an extra fee for pets when we made the reservation but the hotel was quick to call us and let us know. There is also a large open area behind the hotel which is great for walking pets.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very nice facility!"
I was on business and this hotel was perfect for my stay! It had a restaurant attached and all staff members were friendly and helpful!
Rae
"Very nice"
Reasonable, clean & friendly staff
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Late ckout Harassed calls every 10 min..."
Asked for late check out. Told no by one front desk person.She was very non customer oriented NO smile, no help, every question seemed to be problem. PS she was front desk manager very negative. also As there where only 20 rooms occupied when I asked they have 120 rooms. I asked someone else a few hours later they said join the Quality Club I did with no fee. Now they said I qualified for late check out at 12 pm. I was traveling with 2 little girls and at 12:05pm they were calling the room asking when I was checking out. strange. then they called back at 12:15 and 12:20 asked again. I said is there someone waiting for this room they said no but checkout is at 12pm. Told them I would be out as soon as possible. They called again at 12:30 as I was exiting the room. I would have understood if there was someone waiting for the room, however no one was waiting. So tip Quality in treat your customers kinder and when they are trying to get 2 little girls ready for a long road trip and flight after staying with you 3 days. DO NOT HARASS THE GUEST IF NO ONE IS WAITING for the room. 4 calls every 8 minutes ..
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Decent room and facility."
We stayed for one night while visiting a family member in Harpers Ferry. Everything was fine. We did not use any of the hotel facilities, so we can't rate those. The breakfast had a decent variety of choices, but it's not a high end breakfast buffet.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Hotel Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean and comfy. The morning breakfast could use a little work though.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Christopher
Clean rooms but didn't leave shampoo the second day.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Stop over visit with son, trip to No. Ky"
This is probably the best Dog friendly hotel in the Harpers Ferry area. The hotel staff was excellent and polite. Room was very clean, roomy being on the first floor was convenient for taking care of the pet. The breakfast was pretty standard compared to other Choice Hotels we stayed at over a three week period. The quality and choice of food that was available was excellent and the wait staff were courteous and helpful and kept the food well stocked and tables cleaned. The Harpers Ferry National Park and Historical Area is 5 min. away. Scoops Ice Cream on Potomac St. is the best in town. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
EH & CH, senior citizens
"cose to harpers ferry national park"
We were in the third building, and the place seems to have structural issues (floor sloping up and down in different places). Remote from main part of hotel--drove to have meals in the restaurant..It seemed to be an afterthought and was pretty creepy.But it was quiet, as we had requested.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Dated but quite ok"
We booked an overnight stay. It was fine. Clean comfortable and stff were friendly. It was cavernous and dated however and we felt we sere in a mausoleum.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"fair"
The water pressure in the shower was really bad. One minute real hot and the next was real cold. When we told them about it they did nothing to make it good for us.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
ronald louden
"Close to Harpers Ferry NHP"
Quality Hotel is probably the best hotel-style accommodation in the immediate Harpers Ferry area. There are a number of B&Bs, but if you want a normal hotel-type stay, Quality Hotel will give you that. It's not going to blow you away, but it doesn't have to. The building is nice enough, the rooms are spacious and clean, and there's a free breakfast in the mornings. If you're going to the National Park, it's hard to do better location-wise, and if you want to make a jaunt into Charles Town, it's just a few minutes down the road in the other direction. My only complaint would be that there aren't many attractions within walking distance of the hotel (like literally nothing other than the attached restaurant), but that's the nature of being on the outskirts of a small town in the mountains. A good overall option for a quick stop in Harpers Ferry.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Cameron
"Lovely Hotel with a Very Nice Bar and close to Nat"
Love your hotel and friendly staff. The front desk person was so kind to make an adjustment of our rooms so that our room are close to each other. I love you bar and restaurant and the rock music. I also love your free breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"AT Drop"
Older hotel, clean, big rooms double Kings! Breakfast simple but complete and included. Away from city and on a hill, by the freeway, but noise was not an issue. Friendly staff. Second time this year.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Cary
"fine"
Easy check in. No problems.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Ok location"
The location was great.. Staff was freindly and helpful. Very close to the park and casino. Shuttle was also available which was great. - housekeeping left new towels but did not pick up used towels that were on the bathroom floor. - bed mas made poorly. -
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Wonderful, nice rooms, staff and an awesome breakfast
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Rosemary
"WiFi"
Advertised as having WiFi, could not get connection. When we asked at front desk, we were told it was our fault as my cell carrier is Verizon. When I asked about the ipad connection, I got the same answer.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Beautiful view of the mountains."
We were impressed with the location and cleanliness of the hotel. However, the toilet constantly clogged during our stay. You could not even flush a single piece of toilet tissue. We went to the front desk after the second time it clogged and informed the clerk to ask that maintenance come and fix the problem. The front desk clerk handed my husband a plunger with a plastic bag saying here you go. We thought she was joking...she was not!!!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Lorraine
"hotel stay"
the hotel accommodations were great the alarm for Saudi in staff were outstanding rooms are nice comfortable and clean the pool everyone is also would recommend this hotel for anyone in West Virginia area outstanding visit
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Not impressed"
Did not like this hotel for many reasons. First room was right next to elevator, and it was so noisy we had trouble getting to sleep so we moved to a different room the next day. Internet was very weak except in lobby, and lobby computers had ancient browser that would not allow connection to Apple iCloud. Breakfast room remained locked until 7:00 am, with only coffee available in the lobby before then. Breakfast quality was only fair. Poor TV quality - first room had old TV box and second room had a very small flat screen with no hi-def channels available. Towels were cheap and thin, and only had 2 in bathroom. Restaurant in hotel allowed smoking after 9:00 pm, and smelled like smoke all the time. Location is convenient to Harper's Ferry National Park, but about 5 miles to local restaurants. Would not stay here again if in this area.
3 night family trip Sep 15, 2014
"Excellent and friendly staff."
While the facilities were clean and well maintained, the staff make the hotel superb. I will stay there often
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Ken
Very nice Hotel. Would recommend to stay. Breakfast and staff were great. We will stay again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Convenient location for area sights and activities"
Our stay was very relaxing.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Pete Markus
The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was less than average.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Room made staff is not nice . I can't walk the hallway because cleanning cart . I have to move the cart to walk to hallway. But looks like she was angry .because I touched her cleanning cart
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"VERY LITTLE SLEEP!"
The view was great! The breakfast was't anything to wake up for,although the staff was very sweet,and friendly. The room was clean and nice ,the room that I stayed in had toilet seat issue,(the seat would not stay on the porcilen part of the stool, and that was nasty. the seat was to small and it was as cheap as the water bottle plastic. At 4am I can hear every dam door in the building that I stayed in open and close. ,maybe a little felt between the doors would quiet that. My sleep was totaly interupted for 2nights with slmming doors.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
STARMOM55
"Old but nice"
Great experience. Nice size room, good accommodations. Clean, comfortable only drawback was the analog TV, but it got a lot of channels. Restaurant and bar were very good a fun experience. Hotel staff and restaurant staff were terrific. I would recommend to friends. It was a nice weekend visit.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
CK
"Beautiful sunset"
We were looking to be close to Harpers Ferry and this was convenient. We had the added benefit of a beautiful view, especially the sunset. The breakfast included was quite adequate with personnel there to help. Also I got good information about a travel inquiry from the front desk.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Best Bang for buck!!!"
This is the only hotel I stay in when I go to Charles Town, WV. I love the indoor pool and other amenities.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Sucram
Hotel was very nice breakfast was included , also a microwave and refrigerator in room which was very good overall I would stay there again absolutely loved the customer service.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Rochelle
Room was damp. The ceiling had wet spots and was cracked and peeling. Breakfast staff was great. Pool and lobby were nice. Management and head desk clerk were cranky. Rest of staff was more than nice and accomadating.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Harpers Ferry Vacation"
The location of the hotel was perfect! I was pleased with this hotel and it was just as I expected it would have been. Perfect location, nice staff and nice breakfast. Price paid was with worth the value. We usually like a more updated hotel but overall were very happy.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Georgia
"GREAT!"
This was a great place. Quiet, convienent to town, and a great restaurant in the hotel. We ate both lunch and dinner there. The continental breakfeast was free, and included scrambled eggs, pancakes and juices and fruits. The hotel staff quickly resolved a TV remote control issue (replaced it), and the hotel staff was very courteous and responsive to anything that we may need. The indoor pool was very nice and convienent. Planning on staying there again next year.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Bobby
"Did the best with what they had"
Previous ratings have been accurate. Hotel needs renovation. First floor room (lobby is on 2nd floor) seemed underground. Amenities were low-budget. Breakfast was neatly and efficiently presented, but seriously lacked in quality. Would NOT stay again, even though it seems to be the best place in the area.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice room"
Room was comfortable and staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Noisy but nice. Decent restaurant downstairs"
We ended up getting a "pool-view" room, which was comfortable. The back door led out to a deck, which let straight out of the indoor pool. The issue I had with this convenience was the noise level. The sound echos from the pool right up to the rooms, and the rooms have no insulation against that. I heard every splash, giggle, sneeze, squeal and shriek of every man, woman, and child in the pool. We also found hair in the shower drain...NASTY!! The housekeeping folks need to do a much better job. The restaurant downstairs, the Vista Tavern, was decent enough.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"weekend birthday visit"
Was in town for granddaughters first birthday .Loved the room with private pool access. Will stay again.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Bobby
"Nice hotel close to the national park"
The view was very good we can see the greens and the blue ridge mountain very clearly. The room is fairly spacious and clean also close to the ice machine and vendor machine. We had seafood platter at the hotel - it was very good and we liked the free breakfast and the pleasant service people. We really enjoyed the stay. Plus it is very close to the park very short drive. We decided that next time we will stay at the this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
nick
"excellent location for all activities"
Rooms have not been updated since it was built so like stepping back 20 years, needs to be updated
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Paul T
"close to town and amusements"
Stay was good, only problem was smoke detector did not have batteries in it so it didn't work. Room was very clean and comfortable. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
June
"Clean, easy access and quiet"
Nice hotel and close to National Park. Simple breakfast with friendly staff.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great basic hotel. Close to downtown Harpers Ferry"
Hotel was very clean and well maintained. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Was about two miles from historic downtown Harpers Ferry, not quite walking distance, but about a 10 minute drive. Also right next to River Riders (tubing, kayaking, canoeing, etc.) Had a great stay. Very quiet and clean. No problems. Would stay here again if in the area.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
Sean
"Close to Harpers Ferry."
Arrived at 12:30 on a Friday morning. Stop in to see if we could check in and the front desk help (Barb) was not very friendly. She immediately informed us that check I is at 3 and our room would. Be ready then. That was not a problem, so we came back at 2:45 and she still had an attitude (check in is at 3pm). She went to check and see if the room was ready and then left us check in. Later we went to the bar for a bite to eat and the bar tender was not very friendly. Overall, the room was okay, although they don't give enough towels.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Nice staff but that's about it."
Compared to other motels we have used in this price range we felt there was room for improvement. The carpets and upholstery were worn and not very clean. Bathroom was reasonable but outdated. Mattress was lumpy and uncomfortable. Sheets were actually stiff. It was a long night to say the least. Will try a different motel next time.
Other trip May 20, 2014
CG
"a place to stay but a bit out dated"
Beautiful mountains, close to Harper's Ferry. Ok atmosphere, not the best for a business stay. Slow, slow wifi, small gym, fair breakfast but great coffee. Comfortable bed. A bit out dated, not a cozy atmosphere given the beautiful surroundings. But it was a place to stay.
2 night trip May 14, 2014