All hotels in Singapore, Singapore
405 Havelock Road, Singapore, 169633, Singapore, ‏‎800-491-6126

The stay was great. A really nice place for some quiet time. Pretty far away from anything else though.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
SG
Enjoy the stay here. Hotel facilities were good . Hotel allows use of pool after check out which makes it very convenient for people with late flights.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2015
A lovely location, with a large swimming pool. Check -in staff somewhat aloof.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
NZ
"Room too old...!"
Room too old.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
T.C
"1 night stay"
was good with the service at the evening cocktail
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Sebastian
SG
"Comfortable stay and pleasant upgrade"
Was a staycation. The hotel was pleasant and reasonable price. Bus service to Orchard Road no. 123 and near to Clarke Quay
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Clean & comfortable stay. Good service. Very grand hotel but decor while still in good condition is dated. Beautiful in its time.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
Gail
"Slow service ruin my stay."
Poor service and dirty hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
SG
"Four nights at Furama RiverFront"
Stayed for 4 nights. Great hotel. Excellent breakfast buffet. Very clean and comfortable rooms. No complaints.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Arnold
The hotel needs refurbishment as it is getting run down.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Reasonable"
Reasonable price and reasonable environment. Not very premium range. good for business hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Yong Kyeong
"Good service"
service is fast and friendly staff room condition still have room for improvement
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
betty
SG
"Best price and Best quality in Singapore"
This hotel is very good hotel comparing to price. I've stayed in Singapore for almost 2 months. During staying, I've moved several hotels. I pretty understand Singapore hotel price and quality. This hotel offers understandable price and quality.
11 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Yuju
"Recommendable"
My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights on the way to Perth from Kuwait last week. Our stay was very comfortable and the bed was really comfortable to rest in. We were upgraded to deluxe room and although we had to pay for WiFi it was discounted to S$10 for 24hrs which was reasonable.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Joo
"Furama Riverfront"
Good hotel, although there was from inside & outside due to due renovation of adjacent rooms & demolition / renovation of old reataurant block
5 night business trip May 24, 2015
Gerry
"We'll be coming back!"
We booked only 24hrs ahead and on arrival were offered 2 different rooms - after an inspection we decided on the Courtyard. Staff were super friendly and helpful and nothing was too much of a hassle. Rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast ample. MRT was a 10min stroll. Highly recommend the location and hotel. Thank you for a great 4day stay - we'll be back!
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Shane
We have stayed at the Furama 3 times before and have always enjoyed our stay. Service is always very good. We stay in the Club Room which is worth paying the extra for. The only thing we found this time is the towels were extremely thin, time replace them we think!
Other trip May 25, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL AND SERVICE"
IT WAS GOOD AND CHECK IN/OUT WAS FAST. THE ROOMS WERE NICE BUT THE BATHROOM NEEDS MAJOR UPLIFT AS THE BATHTUB WERE STAINED AND THE BATHROOM LOOKED RUNDOWN. ROOM 1432 IS A VERY NICE ROOM WITH A POOL VIEW BUT THE MINUS POINT WAS THE BATHROOM. OVERALL IT WAS ACTUALLY FANTASTIC I WOULD SAY. CHECK IN/OUT WAS DONE BY EVA AND SHE WAS FRIENDLY WITH A SMILE ALWAYS AND VERY FAST AND PROFFESIONAL.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable"
I thought this hotel was great, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Lovely, clean room (I think a complimentary upgrade); the most comfortable sleep I've had for ages. Great pool area. Hotel is handy to river and Chinatown (walkable) and short taxi ride to Orchard Rd. Around a S$20 taxi ride to airport too. I got a good last minute online deal, which made it really good value for such a nice hotel. I had a 3 day stop over, arriving very early and leaving on a late flight. Reception staff were very helpful arranging an early check in and late check out. Overall a really relaxing stay.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Jess
"Comfortable hotel on the edge of the city centre"
Stayed for 1 week at Furama Riverfront. Good value deal. Helpful staff. Some noise due to building work. Pool and bar readily available. Not so close to MRT but bus stop nearby. Breakfast buffet good. Check in and out smooth and efficient.
Other trip May 15, 2015
GJD
SG
"Comfortable hotel near town"
Walking distance to Robertsons quay! Got a free upgrade to junior suite and the room was awesome!
Other trip May 13, 2015
mabel
"First Expedia Experience"
I hadn't used Expedia before, but it made booking a hotel for our first trip to Singapore easy. Friends had warned that some room sizes there are really small, so I trawled through about 40 hotels in our price range via the Expedia website, making note of room sizes, facilities, location and cost. Furama Riverfront stood out for us on all fronts, most notably because the substantially reduced special price included a larger executive room, free Wi-Fi, use of the executive lounge and free drinks each evening during "Happy Hour" (advertised as 6-7pm but was actually 6-8pm). On top of that - and not advertised, was that substantial finger food was also provided with the drinks, which saved us heaps as we didn't have to buy dinner (or drinks) any night during our 4-night stay. The exec lounge was also completely separate to the "regular" breakfast buffet, with its own *(smaller) buffet which still had a nice selection of breakfast options. Booking through Expedia was easy, we didn't have to do any follow-up, and everything was in order when we arrived at the hotel.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Hoffie
"awesome"
Awesome
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Suherwan
SG
"Average hotel, not so good location"
Very hard to get taxi, especially at night...
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Hongyan
SG
"Overall, excellent hotel and staff."
Pleasantly surprised by the great experience of my short stay here.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"4 stars hotel but 5 stars customer service!"
My wife and me would like to express our thanks to the staffs at the Furama Square for their excellent customer service! My wife accidentally tripped and her plate of food fell onto the floor; The staffs immediately stopped whatever they were doing and immediately attended to my wife. They helped to clear up the mess and one of the female staff came over to ensure my wife was ok. She told my wife that her safety was their top priority! We were very impressed by the excellent customer service provided by the staffs during our stay. Both my kids were enjoying their staycation too!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Just ok"
Complimentary carpark but no free wifi. Bummer. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
SG
"poor location far away from the metro"
very bad staff, not reliable : tried to charge me with unfair commissions
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Great for getaway"
Great stay for a short getaway
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
SG
"Furama Riverfront - Good business hotel"
Furama Riverfront is a good business hotel. I travelled there for hosting a course and we used one of their onsite conference hall. Good service and polite staff. Short distance to the river. About 5km away from the Marina bay that is in the end of the river. Rouglhy the same distance to the Keppel bay / Sentosa island. This made it convient since almost everything was in waking distance from the hotel.
7 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Spacious Room"
We had a great stay there with my female friends. Very spacious room. The distance form Clarke Quay and China town is just nice.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Miaojing
SG
"Room was cleaned and Staff was so friendly"
We stayed for 3 nights for room Superior, we arrived early at the hotel with our first day, while we wait for our room we stay from the hotel lounge Fretz Gallardo Lounge Manager was very accomodating very professional same with other staff from Hotel Reception, Porter, Concierge and Hotel room attendant. Our room was big for four of us 2 kids and 2 adults we were satisfied what we pay for our room. Highly recommended to stay at Hotel Furama.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Anthony
"Best Hotels"
My stay was very good at your hotel..I have no other comments it's was perfect.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Muhammad
SG
"Nice Hotel Poor Location"
Only had 2 days here, ate out for all meals, so can't comment on food. Hotel rooms and facilities a proper 4 star maybe more. A fare walk to public transport, but taxis are cheap.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Choose Executive Club for Couples"
A nice hotel with good & delicious breakfast & free daily local newspaper
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Lo Soh
"not to good"
Found the Hotel room to be very noisy. Could hear the toilet and shower in the next room. Also in the room above.The room itself was clean but shabby. The person in charge of the bar was surly and uncooperative. The staff in the rest of the Hotel were fantastic, and should be commended. The shuttle bus to and fro from the city was excellent.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Jack
Nice hotel great pool which I love though perhaps a little dated in appearance but overall no complaints and would stay again
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Furama Riverfront"
I have stayed at other hotels along the river, and Furama is up there with the best. What made it special was the Club room with access to the Executive Lounge. The complimentary food and drinks supplied with first class service by the staff. The room was clean and spacious (and typically hotel with mood lighting - no general lighting, something I always find annoying on business trips). I recommend this hotel.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Ross
"Nice Hotel close to everything"
Neat and clean hotel. Excellent value for business travellers. Club Room is a must for this hotel. Free WiFi, Breakfast and drinks from 6-8PM Excellent value and the staff are exceptional here. Have stayed here 3 times already and will be back again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
GM
Excellent hotel made even better by the superb profession efforts of their staff. Especially the staff in the Club Lounge who couldn't have done more to look after us, who made it the best hotel stays we've ever had anywhere in the world. Would definitely recommend it.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Alan Skedd"
I came to this hotel last year and chose to pay extra for the Executive Club, I did not hesitate to come to this hotel on my return this year - and chose the Executive Club again because I consider it excellent value for the extra cost.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Alan
"A short walk to Clarke quay dining"
The hotel is located within easy walking distance to the Singapore river and its outside dining areas .
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great service"
Cozy and nice place to stay with no one disturb. Good service in the executive lounge.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Chee
"Rather disappointing"
Refurbished rooms are ok but older rooms are below avarage and not to 4 star standard at all. I had to insist and argue a lot to be able to change my bad condition room to a clean one . Staff at the room service and door bell guy were rude. Over all this hotel was a disappointinent for me.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"The club / executive rooms are a must !"
Wonderful 19 days there, 10 minute walk to the vibrant Clarke Quay. Always take the cluc rooms with access to the executive lounge for as much free alcohol and food that you can mange between 18.00 and 20.00 At 10 GBP a pint..... Saves a small fortune Breakfast was a good assortment of European and Asian cuisine And the staff in the lounge are wonderful, they made every day special..... Thank you
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
robert
"Good value for money"
Good location close to Singapore river. Large rooms with everything you need. Although there was a charge for wiFi they offerred an excellent package of free wifi and breakfast for 2 for Sin$30.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Derek
"Quiet and relaxing, isolated from town"
I had a staycation with a friend here. The venue is pretty good - quiet, but walkable to Robertson Quay and Great World City. It's great if you're just looking for a getaway and not so much a jumping-off point for activities in town. The pool area is nice and mostly shaded from too much sun. TV channels are limited.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
SG
"local hotel can be cheap but service and standard"
Actually my girlfriend having company function during last weekend. So we decided to book a room at the hotel. I was not alone during the waiting as there international channel accompany me. The room and restroom was big.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
SG
"A good choice for Singapore"
This is a good hotel. Convenient location near Clarke Quay, with Chinatown only 15 minutes away and Little India 45 minutes (the Tiong Bahru food centre is only 5 minutes). The staff are consistently friendly and accommodating. And the swimming pool is beautiful. The only issue, as others have pointed out here, is the charge for Wifi. In 2015 internet in a 4-star hotel should plainly be free for all guests, end of story, so they really need to fix this (there is a free Hotspot in Chinatown which comes in handy). Other than that, no complaints at all.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"It's not too bad"
The hotel is situated quite a distance from shopping area. I was attending a wedding reception there, Kintamani's Restaurant served halal food and the food was quite nice. As for the room, I've had better for a deluxe room compared to this one. Not much difference in size with superior room. Simple but ok. Hotel staff were nice.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015