All hotels in Singapore, Singapore
405 Havelock Road, Singapore, 169633, Singapore, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Slow service ruin my stay."
Poor service and dirty hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
SG
"Four nights at Furama RiverFront"
Stayed for 4 nights. Great hotel. Excellent breakfast buffet. Very clean and comfortable rooms. No complaints.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Arnold
The hotel needs refurbishment as it is getting run down.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Reasonable"
Reasonable price and reasonable environment. Not very premium range. good for business hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Yong Kyeong
"Good service"
service is fast and friendly staff room condition still have room for improvement
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
betty
SG
"Best price and Best quality in Singapore"
This hotel is very good hotel comparing to price. I've stayed in Singapore for almost 2 months. During staying, I've moved several hotels. I pretty understand Singapore hotel price and quality. This hotel offers understandable price and quality.
11 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Yuju
"Recommendable"
My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights on the way to Perth from Kuwait last week. Our stay was very comfortable and the bed was really comfortable to rest in. We were upgraded to deluxe room and although we had to pay for WiFi it was discounted to S$10 for 24hrs which was reasonable.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Joo
"Furama Riverfront"
Good hotel, although there was from inside & outside due to due renovation of adjacent rooms & demolition / renovation of old reataurant block
5 night business trip May 24, 2015
Gerry
"We'll be coming back!"
We booked only 24hrs ahead and on arrival were offered 2 different rooms - after an inspection we decided on the Courtyard. Staff were super friendly and helpful and nothing was too much of a hassle. Rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast ample. MRT was a 10min stroll. Highly recommend the location and hotel. Thank you for a great 4day stay - we'll be back!
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Shane
"GREAT HOTEL AND SERVICE"
IT WAS GOOD AND CHECK IN/OUT WAS FAST. THE ROOMS WERE NICE BUT THE BATHROOM NEEDS MAJOR UPLIFT AS THE BATHTUB WERE STAINED AND THE BATHROOM LOOKED RUNDOWN. ROOM 1432 IS A VERY NICE ROOM WITH A POOL VIEW BUT THE MINUS POINT WAS THE BATHROOM. OVERALL IT WAS ACTUALLY FANTASTIC I WOULD SAY. CHECK IN/OUT WAS DONE BY EVA AND SHE WAS FRIENDLY WITH A SMILE ALWAYS AND VERY FAST AND PROFFESIONAL.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"awesome"
Awesome
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Suherwan
SG
"Average hotel, not so good location"
Very hard to get taxi, especially at night...
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Hongyan
SG
"Overall, excellent hotel and staff."
Pleasantly surprised by the great experience of my short stay here.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"4 stars hotel but 5 stars customer service!"
My wife and me would like to express our thanks to the staffs at the Furama Square for their excellent customer service! My wife accidentally tripped and her plate of food fell onto the floor; The staffs immediately stopped whatever they were doing and immediately attended to my wife. They helped to clear up the mess and one of the female staff came over to ensure my wife was ok. She told my wife that her safety was their top priority! We were very impressed by the excellent customer service provided by the staffs during our stay. Both my kids were enjoying their staycation too!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Just ok"
Complimentary carpark but no free wifi. Bummer. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great for getaway"
Great stay for a short getaway
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
SG
"Furama Riverfront - Good business hotel"
Furama Riverfront is a good business hotel. I travelled there for hosting a course and we used one of their onsite conference hall. Good service and polite staff. Short distance to the river. About 5km away from the Marina bay that is in the end of the river. Rouglhy the same distance to the Keppel bay / Sentosa island. This made it convient since almost everything was in waking distance from the hotel.
7 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Spacious Room"
We had a great stay there with my female friends. Very spacious room. The distance form Clarke Quay and China town is just nice.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Miaojing
SG
"Room was cleaned and Staff was so friendly"
We stayed for 3 nights for room Superior, we arrived early at the hotel with our first day, while we wait for our room we stay from the hotel lounge Fretz Gallardo Lounge Manager was very accomodating very professional same with other staff from Hotel Reception, Porter, Concierge and Hotel room attendant. Our room was big for four of us 2 kids and 2 adults we were satisfied what we pay for our room. Highly recommended to stay at Hotel Furama.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Anthony
"Best Hotels"
My stay was very good at your hotel..I have no other comments it's was perfect.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Muhammad
SG
"Nice Hotel Poor Location"
Only had 2 days here, ate out for all meals, so can't comment on food. Hotel rooms and facilities a proper 4 star maybe more. A fare walk to public transport, but taxis are cheap.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Choose Executive Club for Couples"
A nice hotel with good & delicious breakfast & free daily local newspaper
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Lo Soh
"not to good"
Found the Hotel room to be very noisy. Could hear the toilet and shower in the next room. Also in the room above.The room itself was clean but shabby. The person in charge of the bar was surly and uncooperative. The staff in the rest of the Hotel were fantastic, and should be commended. The shuttle bus to and fro from the city was excellent.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Jack
Nice hotel great pool which I love though perhaps a little dated in appearance but overall no complaints and would stay again
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Furama Riverfront"
I have stayed at other hotels along the river, and Furama is up there with the best. What made it special was the Club room with access to the Executive Lounge. The complimentary food and drinks supplied with first class service by the staff. The room was clean and spacious (and typically hotel with mood lighting - no general lighting, something I always find annoying on business trips). I recommend this hotel.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Ross
"Nice Hotel close to everything"
Neat and clean hotel. Excellent value for business travellers. Club Room is a must for this hotel. Free WiFi, Breakfast and drinks from 6-8PM Excellent value and the staff are exceptional here. Have stayed here 3 times already and will be back again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
GM
Excellent hotel made even better by the superb profession efforts of their staff. Especially the staff in the Club Lounge who couldn't have done more to look after us, who made it the best hotel stays we've ever had anywhere in the world. Would definitely recommend it.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Alan Skedd"
I came to this hotel last year and chose to pay extra for the Executive Club, I did not hesitate to come to this hotel on my return this year - and chose the Executive Club again because I consider it excellent value for the extra cost.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Alan
"A short walk to Clarke quay dining"
The hotel is located within easy walking distance to the Singapore river and its outside dining areas .
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great service"
Cozy and nice place to stay with no one disturb. Good service in the executive lounge.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Chee
"Rather disappointing"
Refurbished rooms are ok but older rooms are below avarage and not to 4 star standard at all. I had to insist and argue a lot to be able to change my bad condition room to a clean one . Staff at the room service and door bell guy were rude. Over all this hotel was a disappointinent for me.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"The club / executive rooms are a must !"
Wonderful 19 days there, 10 minute walk to the vibrant Clarke Quay. Always take the cluc rooms with access to the executive lounge for as much free alcohol and food that you can mange between 18.00 and 20.00 At 10 GBP a pint..... Saves a small fortune Breakfast was a good assortment of European and Asian cuisine And the staff in the lounge are wonderful, they made every day special..... Thank you
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
robert
"Good value for money"
Good location close to Singapore river. Large rooms with everything you need. Although there was a charge for wiFi they offerred an excellent package of free wifi and breakfast for 2 for Sin$30.
3 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Derek
"Quiet and relaxing, isolated from town"
I had a staycation with a friend here. The venue is pretty good - quiet, but walkable to Robertson Quay and Great World City. It's great if you're just looking for a getaway and not so much a jumping-off point for activities in town. The pool area is nice and mostly shaded from too much sun. TV channels are limited.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
SG
"local hotel can be cheap but service and standard"
Actually my girlfriend having company function during last weekend. So we decided to book a room at the hotel. I was not alone during the waiting as there international channel accompany me. The room and restroom was big.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
SG
"A good choice for Singapore"
This is a good hotel. Convenient location near Clarke Quay, with Chinatown only 15 minutes away and Little India 45 minutes (the Tiong Bahru food centre is only 5 minutes). The staff are consistently friendly and accommodating. And the swimming pool is beautiful. The only issue, as others have pointed out here, is the charge for Wifi. In 2015 internet in a 4-star hotel should plainly be free for all guests, end of story, so they really need to fix this (there is a free Hotspot in Chinatown which comes in handy). Other than that, no complaints at all.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"It's not too bad"
The hotel is situated quite a distance from shopping area. I was attending a wedding reception there, Kintamani's Restaurant served halal food and the food was quite nice. As for the room, I've had better for a deluxe room compared to this one. Not much difference in size with superior room. Simple but ok. Hotel staff were nice.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Noor Mohamed
MY
"Outstanding!"
Excellent service, definitely worth paying little more for the elections and access to the exec lounge! Free flow beer and food every evening from 6pm to 8pm!
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
SG
"Great hotel with two fantastic restaurants inside."
I stayed at Furama Riverfront for six days and absolutely enjoyed my experience. To begin with, the staff at the reception were very friendly and helpful, they made my check-in, check-out very easy. The staff at the main entrance door were very forthcoming and helpful, be it assisting with and handling my luggage on arrival or organising taxi at very short notice or giving directions to nearby locations. Room service and cleaning staff were wonderful too. I was in Singapore for a conference, and each evening on my return to the hotel, I found the room very clean and tidy. The hotel had two fantastic restaurants: Kintamani Indonesian and The Square, the food very authentic and delicious, though bit expensive. In terms of location, the hotel is very close to Great Wall City shopping mall, Chinatown, Orchard Road and less than 10 mins riverside walk to Robertsons Quay, also Clark Quay is just another 5 mins riverside walk from Robertsons Quay.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
G
"First Stay in Singapore - Alex & Prue"
Everything went smoothly & we were upgraded from a Superior to a Deluxe Room on arrival. Not sure of the difference but it was in the Tropical Room & overlooked the pool & city buildings. Was great to just sleep with colonial shutters open with night sky. Conceirge(s) were really helpful - always answered our questions, gave great advice, greeted us warmly & organised countless taxis. Didn't have internet or buffet breakfast included - we knew this in advance so no issues. We preferred to eat out. Ordered room service a couple of times & found it efficient, tasty & reasonably priced. Pool was much bigger & deeper than photos - was great to come back to in the afternoons after siteseeing. Overall, a great experience & my daughter & I enjoyed muchly.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
PJ
"Location"
Good location close to clarke quay.
5 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Christian
"Quiet area reasonably close to Chinatown."
A comfortable stay for a few days. Nearby roadworks made it a little difficult to reach Chinatown, but that shouldn't be a problem long term. Also fairly close (via a walk along the river) to Clarke Quay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Big room, good hotel, not at convenient location."
Overall good and the room is big. The location is not convenient with limited public transport, however it is still accessible with buses. The closest bus stop is in front of Hotel Miramar and Riverview Hotel (opp) - about 5 mins walk. Google Map will help you find the bus route.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
WH
"Average for the price paid"
Only stayed 1 night and my room was very outdated and could do with renovating. I did like the pool area though! I also stayed at another hotel very nearby for 1 night, it was the same price but much nicer.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2014
Tracy
"Great service"
The service and friendly staff of the executive club were fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The extra large beds were a treat!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
hellie
"Good location and value for money"
The operator was rude when we checked in as I was not able to locate the power switch at the desk. The duty manager was helpful but we found that the switch was located in a obscure place but he readily provided an extension chord and addressed all our complaints.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
RC
"Nice hotel for stay in Singapore"
This hotel was a good standard for our few days in Singapore. We had an executive room which entitled is to a separate area for breakfast and drinks in the afternoon - the staff were excellent. The concierge were quite unhelpful and we did get charged for items in the minibar that we did not consume, twice, but the reception staff were helpful and didn't make us pay for them. Overall it was a good hotel for what we needed as long as you are willing and able to walk at least 10-15 mins to get anywhere.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jackie
"Well maintained hotel, little away from the places"
Little far away from MRT. food options for Indian vegetarians very limited.
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Sunil
IN
"U cant do much better!"
Good hotel all round, good value for money and close to most major attractions
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
michael
"Great hotel & facilities"
This was a short 2 day break for hubs & I before heading to Europe. The hotel was amazing and great place to unwind! Although slightly out of the main city centre, it was still a good location and only about 10mins to the city.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015