All hotels in Kirkland, Washington, United States of America
12204 NE 124th Street, Kirkland, WA, 98034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Affordable hotel in Kirkland"
We were bummed that we couldn't use the pool. It was April but they still had it closed for the season. The breakfast was okay, although the eggs didn't have yokes and they were out of whipped cream. The pillows were very comfortable and we enjoyed the view from our window. No elevators, so we had to take the stairs, but we didn't mind.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay with us in Kirkland. First let me apologize to you for not exceeding your expectations. Our team works diligently to make every stay the best experience. Given the nature of our weather, and our pool being outdoors, it is operated seasonally. With warmer weather approaching, we do plan to open it, spring rains permitting, sometime in the month of May. I also want to share with you our plans coming soon for our expanded breakfast menu. We currently offer two types of eggs, the egg whites as you mentioned and hard boiled eggs. We are excited to be bringing a revolving selection, so guests who stay longer will see options for change in variety. All of this while we try to keep in mind those who may have dietary restrictions. As we work to make every guest’s requests and needs a priority, I do hope you will give us another chance to share with you a greater experience for which we are known. Thanks again for your time, and safe travels always, Melanie B. Front Desk Agent
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice motel near our friends' restaurant: Ken Zabur"
Except the outlet for hair dryer was not working! But still a nice quite motel to stay.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Dear Andy, We thank you for being a guest of our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the peaceful and convenient location of our property, just a short drive from the down town Kirkland waterfront. We are sorry that you experienced this inconvenience during your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and it is important to us, this will be addressed to avoid any further complications for future guests. We strive to provide the ultimate experience for each and every one of our guests. We do have additional items for any one of our guests down at the front desk at anytime for your convenience. Our front desk staff is always available to you on a 24/7 basis for any assistance you may need or situations that you may be having, we would have been more than punctual in assisting you with any aspect of your stay but unfortunately were not given the opportunity to do so. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you the levels of service we do hold ourselves to. Thank you again Andy! We look forward to seeing you in your travels to come.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Andy
"Very nice."
We're in Kirtland just one night but we loved the stay at this hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Telric
"great stay"
They went out of their way to make us happy
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
barbara
"Close to Seattle and Freeway Access"
The staff went above and beyond........my cab didn't show up to take me to a meeting and the front desk staff drove me there so I would not be late. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Room was clean good size. Thought the room was supposed to have a small refrigerator, but one was not there. The gentlemen at the front desk was very friendly, asked him about the refrigerator and he brought one to my room right away. Will stay there again.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Dear Debbie, Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your visit here in Kirkland. Your comments are very important to us as we move into the new year. I am very sorry to hear about our misstep with not having a refrigerator in place upon your arrival. We are continually striving for perfection, and with your positive feedback, we can improve the services we offer every guest. I am also delighted that Jackson was able to quickly remedy the oversight, and your overall stay with us was pleasant! On behalf of all our staff, thanks again for your thoughtful review, and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Melanie B. Front Desk Agent
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Debbie
"Close to CBA and CCIM"
Great place to stay if you have a few classes and need an inexpensive room.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
"nice hotel"
rooms are a little small, but comfortable, the one setback is the sink is out side of the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Older hotel that is showing its age badly."
Hall ways were pretty run down. Creaky floors that seemed to give when walking. Breakfast was fried egg whites and link sausage only. Old carpeting in room. Staff was pleasant. Stayed 2 nites because my wife was tired of packing.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nothing fancy but comfortable"
The hotel is average. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. It was a good place to stay if you are not going to be at the hotel much. The breakfast is good. We would stay there again when you consider price and breakfast it is a good value.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Close to medical services - doctors and hospital"
My stay was very pleasant. The bed was comfortable and the basic amenities were very helpful. Also the hotel undercut other hotels in price. The morning breakfast was very good as well. The only detraction was that my room was a little on the small side.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2013
Good location but fair hotel. Several problems and things that did not work. Decent value for location. Do not stay on 1st floor - basement and smoking smell.
3 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"Glad we changed hotels"
Nice place would recommend, we only stayed one night but it was convenient, clean and an excellent breakfast with nice staff!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Joanne
"A bit worn down but comfortable"
My room was muggy and smelled like smoke. However it was clean. Decent bed. Staff was helpful. Shuttle was quick. Not thrilled with the area or price but it was a decent place to crash for a night.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Adequate"
Hotel from outside was very run down. Weeds everywhere. Hotel had a very musty smell. The rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"good for marymoor park concerts"
we saw hall and Oates at marymoor park, very convenient location .overall not bad a must stay!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Selena
Everyone on the staff was very friendly and the room was really good except for the broken table. Their breakfast selections were great, especially the cinnamon waffles. Our family would definitely stay here again when we visit the area.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Kathleen
"Great staff. Quiet."
Very friendly staff. Greeted at front desk with smiles and very appropriate banter by two ladies at desk. Room was clean and comfortable, though halls and breakfast area was very humid. Overall, excellent value.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Comfortable and clean"
We booked this on kind of a last minute basis and then ended up staying an extra night cause we enjoyed the area and the hotel so much. Nothing fancy, but exactly what we needed.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Emily
"hotel review"
It was very nice. Liked the pool. Food was decent. Staff nice & friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Far enough from freeway to be resonably quiet."
Very nice and competent night manager even when under a siege of incoming travelers.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
jim
"Nice hotel close to highway"
Stayed 1 night to attend Mariner game. Pleasant staff, clean room, easy check out. What else could you ask for.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
The price was a bit more than I usually like to pay, but it had a pool for the 10 year-old granddaughter to work off some of the energy she needed to burn after a long day in the car.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2013
Robin
"a good hotel ,good breakfast"
this hotel can be parked in free,it is valubale,the loucation is great ,I like
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Comfort Inn Kirkland Offers Affordable Basics"
Pleasant staff, convenient location to I-405,Denny's restaurant next door, miles from St. Michele Winery which was a plus. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Swan
Convenient location to I-405 and surrounding area. Very basic room. Somewhat small. We felt it was overpriced for what it was. Breakfast was OK but get there early because they run out of food and there is not enough seating. We may have been there on an unusually busy weekend. We did not use the pool but there were people having a great time down there so it must have been good - we saw them cleaning and sanitizing it. If you just need a basic place to stay in this area you'll probably be fine with it. There is a 24 hour restaurant just across the parking lot.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Sally
"Best to worst"
The service was great, the meals in the morning were great, but the air conditioner in the room was bad. It made so much noise that I requested another room for the next day. Much better room than the first one. The iron came in handy to iron a shirt for the wedding we had. Very good. Thanks over all for a great time A -
3 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Enjoyed the hotel and would definitely return."
I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The room was clean and spacious, the breakfast good, and the staff professional and friendly.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Nice hotel. Great breakfast!"
Stayed overnight before a cruise. A little out of the way to get to the pier, but the breakfast was great. Traffic back to Seattle was easy.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
lollie
"Where's the ice?"
Nice staff and room. Halls smelled like cigarettes. Couldn't find the ice machine. Didn't notice the computer in the lobby until I was leaving. I'd have used it if I knew it was there. Maybe more info provided in the room. I'd come back.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Older Property - lots of traffic (people)"
The hotel was very noisy. The facilities need to be updated.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"NOT Comfortable"
We ended up in a room underground-weird. There was part of a boys' lacrosse team staying there, but the whole team was over having a team meeting in the hot tub. Then, they over ran the pool with horseplay. The hotel staff did nothing to make other paying guests able to use the facility. The beds were so uncomfortable that my 8 yr old son wanted to sleep on the floor which had a sticky feeling to the carpet. Three bright lights from different items lit the room all night. The smoke dector flashed a bright green LED light in our eyes every minute. Breakfast was okay, but could use more items.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Miranda
For a simple overnighter this hotel works.... breakfast in the morning was good...hotel was clean but old...I would stay here again
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
It was in a good area for us except our room ws undeground!!!!! We looked at the earth...ugh
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
Jules
"Cnvenient location"
Excellent Staff, clean rooms
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"Economical for a short stay close to the hospital"
Nothing spectacular. Bare bones of what you would expect from this price point but it is nice having a complimentary breakfast. Again, nothing to spectacular with breakfast either. This was my second time staying here for a conference at the hospital and I would stay here again.
Business trip May 16, 2013
M.K.
"Comfort Inn Stay (Kirkland, WA)"
My stay at Comfort Inn was for business purposes and brief; however I did not find it matched the photos I relied on to help me make my choice to stay there. The room was not updated (as in the photos), and the pool facilities were dirty and empty. The room would benefit from a carpet/comforter cleaning to freshen the room.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"Hotel employees were every friendly"
I stayed one night. The hotel is very easy to locate off the highway. The rooms were clean. Staff very friendly.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
Lee
"Clean be stale"
This hotel had the basics we needed to sleep 3 people overnight, at an affordable price. The room was clean, 2 queen beds comfortable, and free breakfast was a step up from a typical free continental breakfast. Negatives were there is a strong stale odor in the halls and room, which I suspect is coming from the very old carpets. Fortunately I could open the room window for a couple hours to freshen up the air. I was looking forward to using the hot tub (outside), but a sign noted it was closed. The people at the front desk were friendly, and the check in / checkout was quick. Free parking was available. We stayed two nights, which was about the limit I could take the odor.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2013
"interesting stay"
Lobby had a strong unclean peach-like smell in the lobby and the hallways. Room was the smallest I've ever seen in the United States. However the breakfast was excellent
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Good enough"
Close to the hospital that we needed to be at, but the breakfast was terrible. Staff seemed nice. No elevator (that I could find) to the second floor.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Not worth it"
When we walked to our room there were mattresses, night stands, etc in the hallway. They were installing carpet in the rooms but they should have put us up somewhere else. I also ran over a bag of cement in the parking lot and almost hit a full can of tar. We were VERY disappointed in the hotel. The beds were horrible! Definitely not worth the price!
1 night trip Apr 9, 2013
Guest
"Good location, Good price"
This hotel is great for me. Good location, Good price. When I'm in the area, I work up north for Boeing and down south for Boeing. Just off 405, easy off and on. Has a Dennis next to it. Alot of other stuff near by.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Spa is Seasonal"
We chose this hotel because of our first experience. They had wonderful beds and we enjoyed the outdoor hot tub. This stay wasn't as fun. The bed was hard, pillows are plenty, but too small and they have some device that flashes every minute or so. The final straw was the Hot Tub being closed, so I was going to soak in the tub in our room and there was NO hot water even after 5 min of running the tub. I was really disappointed in the stay. The staff is wonderful and helpful. Cleaning staff does a wonderful job too! The rooms could use some new beds and get rid of the flashing light.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2012
"standard. Easy freeway access"
2 of the 3 desk folk were not super friendly, but not rude. Did have a problem with our toilet and they seemed annoyed when I would check in to see if anyone had been there to fix it. They said someone had and to "just hold the handle down longer". I said I had and wasn't successful. So, the deck clerk went down to "show me" and then it didn't work so well for him either. In his defense, he did offer to move us, but we had already unpacked and my family didn't want to move, so we just kept dealing with it. Second issue was that my daughter had some conditioner and face wash that had been in a grocery sack on the floor and the next day when she went to use it, discovered both items gone. I went to the front desk and let them know. Clerk said, "well if it was in a sack they probably thought it was garbage and threw it away. Anything that was in a sack on the floor, they assume is garbage". Excuse me...if my shoes were in a sack on the floor, they would have been tossed? They said they would check the dumpster to see if they could find it. The conditioner was just a cheap brand, so it wasn't a big deal, but the face wash was $22 and my daughter had just bought it. Well, the next day, they said they checked the dumpster but couldn't find it. I'm thinking they really didn't look or it was taken. So, other than that, it was an average stay. Breakfast was free, so can't complain. Rooms clean. Couldn't hear the freeway, despite it being close.
4 night trip Nov 4, 2012
arlene
"smooth easy stay"
enjoyable, smooth stay. everything went as it should: quiet rooms, pleasant staff, easy in and easy out
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
Ken
"Not such a great hotel"
Floors were not clean, and were very noisy when walking on. Noisy neighbors, the whole building smelled like old cigarette smoke. Our eyes were very red in the morning and eyes were irritated. People were nice that worked there tho.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2012
"Clean and friendly with waffles"
Very nice staff, good breakfast every morning, they kept the hotel clean, location convenient to I405, restaurants, and stores. Rooms basic but comfortable with flat screen TV. My room had a constant mild odor of carpet freshener that led me to keep the window open, didn't bother me much and only noticeable when you first walk into the room.
Other trip Oct 20, 2012
Helen
"TOP FLOOR IS BEST"
WE STAYED THERE DURING A BUSY WEEKEND AS THERE WAS A SOCCER EVENT FOR SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN, SO IT WAS A BIT NOISEY. WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO STRESS IS THAT IF YOU DON'T SLEEP VERY SOUND, REQUEST A TOP FLOOR. EVERY TIME THE PEOPLE MOVED UPSTAIRS WE COULD HEAR IT. ALSO THE TOILET FLUSH.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
MARLENE
"Close to the Freeway"
Was located very close to the freeway. The hallways and rooms could stand for some deep cleaning ie: carpet cleaning as they have a bit of an odor. Otherwise a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012