All hotels in Kirkland, Washington, United States of America
12204 NE 124th Street, Kirkland, WA, 98034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Delicious food
    Comfortable
    Bad amenities
"Very convenient"
Staff was awesome, fast friendly service! Plan on many more stays.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
scott
Hotel was ok. Bathroom shower wasn't real clean, some mold. Toilet ran off and on so I turned it off over night and then back on in the morning but other then that it was suitable.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very nice stay"
The desk clerks were exceptionally nice and friendly. Room was nice and clean, with a comfy bed and pillows. My only beef is the shower - tiny little water stream, weak water pressure, and despite letting it run for several minutes, could not get the water to run warm and steady. Was either scalding hot or cold. Wasn't able to wash my hair because I would have had to stand under the hot/cold water longer than I could tolerate, due to the tiny trickle of water. Amazing breakfast room, have never seen such a nice and wide offering from a hotel at this price point.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"3 miles to Redhook Brewery"
Basic hotel off of freeway within 3 miles of the Red Hook brewery which we needed a place for New Years afterwards that didn't break the bank.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent location off the freeway!"
Our stay was made more pleasant by the person on duty - Jeannette Chung.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Thank you so much for taking your time out to offer such kind words of your visit. It certainly means a whole to us when a guest takes the time out to recognize our efforts. Our staff is dedicated to provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for each of our guests, and it is great to hear that we achieved this for you. Many thanks again!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Newsafari
We stayed there during a family visit. The hotel was in a very convenient location for our purposes. The hotel clerks were very nice and friendly. The breakfast room was very clean and well stocked. Would stay there again. Highly recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Marion
"Good bargain for a one-night stay"
Decent stay for the money. Its an older hotel. Staff were very friendly and clearly cared about the guest experience. Breakfast had adequate hot/cold choices. Close driving distance to many food options, including Starbucks. Beds were very comfortable but the decor is definitely older. If you're just needing a place to sleep overnight, this is a great option.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"review Nov 1"
Convenient and comfortable.
6 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Stephen
Very helpful and friendly staff. The receptionist even assisted me in jump starting my car when my battery died. She pulled her car along side mine and allowed me to use her car battery to get mine going again. Doing so in the friendliest and most helpful manner possible. She deserves 5 stars without question!!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Good price, bad sleep"
Good amenities such as microwave, free internet, fridge. The bed really sucked though. Poor mattress, lost it's support. Was really bad and sagging. Didn't sleep well. After all, that's the only reason I'm getting a hotel. Need good mattress.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Why no elevators?"
Everything was satisfactory, with the exception of no elevators. I have a bad knee, and sometimes the stairs are a problem.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Greg
"Will Stay Again"
Clean!! Convenient location immediately off the I-405. Denny's next door. Gas/convenience store across the street. No elevator acess between 1st & 2nd floor was the only inconvenience, because we had heavy luggage. Otherwise, the place iwas perfect for our needs.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Catthi & Kermit
Very pleased
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Not a bad stay"
The beds were nice. It was perfect for us girls driving through to BC and we missed all the Seattle traffic in morning.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Great place for the price"
Beds are comfortable. Outdoor pool closes at 9 which I felt was too early. Main complaint was my room didn't get cleaned until the afternoon.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Very clean and pleasant"
My room was clean and fresh. The staff was pleasant to deal with. The only shortcoming I encountered was the parking lot. The hotel was very full, and so was the lot. The parking slots at the hotel are very narrow, which means that larger vehicles don't fit between the lines. It would be better if there were a few less parking slots but the slots were a bit wider.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2014
Roger
"Bad staff, slow staff."
Had to wait 10 minutes to get my room key because the front desk clerk could not get the customers info and change right. When I did get to her she gave me a key to a room that someone else was already in, that I did not know until I walked into the room. Poor lady was just getting out of the shower. Carpet was old and dirty, will not stay there again. Ice machine was broken and was not fixed by the time we left.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"need some renew"
it was fine but need some renew.., staff good , nier hospital, soper markit.. next to hy way exit.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
thanks
"Nice hotel for the price"
We were greeted promptly at the front desk by a friendly man who helped us check in. For the price the hotel was incredibly well kept and pleasant. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Justine
"Nice, clean hotel"
This is a nice, clean hotel with easy access to the 405 expressway. The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. I won't give a top review as it has 3 floors and no elevator. Not easy when you have multiple heavy bags. There is an outdoor pool, sunken hot tub, and a various places to dine within walking distance. There is also a Rite Aide pharmacy next door. I stayed a week for work and was very please, AND they offer a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Victor
"Adequate"
Fine for the price. Floors are creaky and walls are thin. You can hear traffic going by even with the window closed. If you are on a lower level, you can hear people walking on the floor above - the creaking will wake you up if you are a light sleeper. Staff are polite. Hotel is clean with cozy decor. Ample free parking.
5 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Convienient for our family."
We stayed 3 nights while visiting family in the area. The Comfort Inn was as we expected. Friendly staff and two of your people went the Extra Step when our rental Car had a dead battery. Melanie had a set of Jumper Cables in her vehicle and helped us to try to start the car. This did not work and she helped us get a cab to get to the Sea-Tac airport. Jackson helped us contact the car rental company and they arranged for a tow truck to pick up the car later that day. Thanks to their help we made it to the airport to catch our flight. They are to be commended ! Larry Cormier San Jose, CA
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
we had a very nice and clean room the staff were patient and friendly
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"A budget hotel you can be comfortable choosing"
Rooms were a little on the small side (are we in Manhattan?!) but were clean and in good condition. Obviously no bells and whistles here, but if you're just looking for a simple, clean place to sleep and shower, the Comfort Inn is a fine choice.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Lauren
"Horrible smell"
Room smelled like urine.. Bathroom smell unbearable!! Came and cleaned it three times.. Found urine.. Still terrible smelling.. Couldn't change my room, had to shower at the gym.. Expedia only refunded me P.. Never again expedia or Comfort inn! Gross.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
shannon
"tidy, clean, comfortable"
The room was compact, but that worked fine for me. The bedding and furniture were very nice for the price. I very much liked the cardkey, which had an embedded microchip. It worked much more reliably than a magnetic-strip cardkey I used recently at a different hotel.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Roger
The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast provided for various dietary needs. We would stay again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Margaret
"Convenient location to the freeway without noise."
Desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Good employee, keep her!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Just right!"
We just needed room for one night. Didn't get there till after 9. Had breakfast! Then out of there. Perfect for our needs. Kids would have used jacuzzi if it wasn't raining!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Seattle was sold out"
Although this wasn't my first choice of locations, it turned out to be just fine. Access to freeway was easy, and the toll across the bridge to get into downtown Seattle was included in the rental car price. It was a comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Kat
"Clean Room, thin walls"
Rooms small but clean, but walls were very thin. Could hear even normal conversation clearly in next room. Three floor hotel with no elevators, so be prepared for stairs...
7 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Overall a good stay. Staff was very friendly. Air conditioning worked great. Building is dated, as were TVs but everything is in good working condition. Would stay here again.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
It's ok to short stay. Small room and no elevator. Location is fine and it's convenient to have fast food around.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for taking time to complete the on-line review regarding your stay with us. It is always helpful to hear from our guests. As we have a variety of room types and sizes, we always aim to make every stay comfortable. If you didn't know, we are expanding our breakfast menu in the near future, and I would like to invite you to come see the changes. Thanks again for sharing and we hope to see you soon! Melanie B. Guest Service Advisor
Other trip May 3, 2014
"quiet, good value"
The hotel was everything I hoped for; quiet, good value, decent enough breakfast.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Jerry, Thank you so much for taking time to complete your recent review regarding your stay with us in Kirkland. Our team strives to make every stay comfortable, and it is always encouraging to receive positive feedback. We are planning to soon layout a new revolving breakfast menu, to offer guests a variety of selections to change daily. We hope that you join us again to see the changes we are planning ahead. Thanks again, and safe travels! Melanie B. Guest Service Advisor
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Jerry
"Affordable hotel in Kirkland"
We were bummed that we couldn't use the pool. It was April but they still had it closed for the season. The breakfast was okay, although the eggs didn't have yokes and they were out of whipped cream. The pillows were very comfortable and we enjoyed the view from our window. No elevators, so we had to take the stairs, but we didn't mind.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay with us in Kirkland. First let me apologize to you for not exceeding your expectations. Our team works diligently to make every stay the best experience. Given the nature of our weather, and our pool being outdoors, it is operated seasonally. With warmer weather approaching, we do plan to open it, spring rains permitting, sometime in the month of May. I also want to share with you our plans coming soon for our expanded breakfast menu. We currently offer two types of eggs, the egg whites as you mentioned and hard boiled eggs. We are excited to be bringing a revolving selection, so guests who stay longer will see options for change in variety. All of this while we try to keep in mind those who may have dietary restrictions. As we work to make every guest’s requests and needs a priority, I do hope you will give us another chance to share with you a greater experience for which we are known. Thanks again for your time, and safe travels always, Melanie B. Front Desk Agent
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice motel near our friends' restaurant: Ken Zabur"
Except the outlet for hair dryer was not working! But still a nice quite motel to stay.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Dear Andy, We thank you for being a guest of our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the peaceful and convenient location of our property, just a short drive from the down town Kirkland waterfront. We are sorry that you experienced this inconvenience during your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and it is important to us, this will be addressed to avoid any further complications for future guests. We strive to provide the ultimate experience for each and every one of our guests. We do have additional items for any one of our guests down at the front desk at anytime for your convenience. Our front desk staff is always available to you on a 24/7 basis for any assistance you may need or situations that you may be having, we would have been more than punctual in assisting you with any aspect of your stay but unfortunately were not given the opportunity to do so. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you the levels of service we do hold ourselves to. Thank you again Andy! We look forward to seeing you in your travels to come.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Andy
"Very nice."
We're in Kirtland just one night but we loved the stay at this hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Telric
"great stay"
They went out of their way to make us happy
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
barbara
"Close to Seattle and Freeway Access"
The staff went above and beyond........my cab didn't show up to take me to a meeting and the front desk staff drove me there so I would not be late. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Room was clean good size. Thought the room was supposed to have a small refrigerator, but one was not there. The gentlemen at the front desk was very friendly, asked him about the refrigerator and he brought one to my room right away. Will stay there again.
Response by Comfort Inn - Kirkland
Dear Debbie, Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your visit here in Kirkland. Your comments are very important to us as we move into the new year. I am very sorry to hear about our misstep with not having a refrigerator in place upon your arrival. We are continually striving for perfection, and with your positive feedback, we can improve the services we offer every guest. I am also delighted that Jackson was able to quickly remedy the oversight, and your overall stay with us was pleasant! On behalf of all our staff, thanks again for your thoughtful review, and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Melanie B. Front Desk Agent
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Debbie
"Close to CBA and CCIM"
Great place to stay if you have a few classes and need an inexpensive room.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
"nice hotel"
rooms are a little small, but comfortable, the one setback is the sink is out side of the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Older hotel that is showing its age badly."
Hall ways were pretty run down. Creaky floors that seemed to give when walking. Breakfast was fried egg whites and link sausage only. Old carpeting in room. Staff was pleasant. Stayed 2 nites because my wife was tired of packing.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nothing fancy but comfortable"
The hotel is average. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. It was a good place to stay if you are not going to be at the hotel much. The breakfast is good. We would stay there again when you consider price and breakfast it is a good value.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Close to medical services - doctors and hospital"
My stay was very pleasant. The bed was comfortable and the basic amenities were very helpful. Also the hotel undercut other hotels in price. The morning breakfast was very good as well. The only detraction was that my room was a little on the small side.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2013
Good location but fair hotel. Several problems and things that did not work. Decent value for location. Do not stay on 1st floor - basement and smoking smell.
3 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"Glad we changed hotels"
Nice place would recommend, we only stayed one night but it was convenient, clean and an excellent breakfast with nice staff!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Joanne
"A bit worn down but comfortable"
My room was muggy and smelled like smoke. However it was clean. Decent bed. Staff was helpful. Shuttle was quick. Not thrilled with the area or price but it was a decent place to crash for a night.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Adequate"
Hotel from outside was very run down. Weeds everywhere. Hotel had a very musty smell. The rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"good for marymoor park concerts"
we saw hall and Oates at marymoor park, very convenient location .overall not bad a must stay!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013