All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
18035 Stony Plain Rd Nw, Edmonton, AB, T5S1B2, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Family Hotel"
party going on a few doors down which was disturbing, was looking for a hotel with a hot tub, couldn't seem to find but this one had a pool so thought it may have a hot tub,
Other trip Sep 17, 2012

"Recommended but not highly"
Not bad at all
5 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Conrad
Tv didn't have a guide and lots of channels missing. Bath tub had the jacuzzi disable for construction. Dated decor but room was okay.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Joanna
"Very clean and confortable"
Excellent place to stay, wonderful staff, very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Rene
Hotel is under renovation. We were not disturbed by the work going on. It will be interesting to see the result.
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"Disappointed."
Our room had a very bad odour like urine. The staff was able to move us to another room even though they were pretty much booked up. When our reservation was made we were given a pet room which we did not request. We have needed one in the past and that was not the case this time. Maybe when booking there is a memory of some sort. We were very glad that we could be moved but were very lucky that they were able to accomate us being so booked. Also for a top of the line hotel we were a little disappointed that is was very snappy. They are under going upgrades but when we booked we assumed we were getting quite a nice hotel. We were a little disappointed but probably would not book at this location again.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
John Cindy
"Awesome hotel for an awesome prices"
Great service. Clean room with great wifi. I went for a trip with my friends and everyone enjoyed the stay. Great price and great features. Very close to the mall.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Igal
"Choose a different hotel."
Everything was broken in this hotel. From the light over the sink, to the suitcase cart wheels to the jets in the bath tub. The front desk thanked us for informing them. That was all. Would not return to this location despite it being close to west Edmonton mall. Do not recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"What a great stay."
It was excellent for our family. Met all our needs and close to the West Edmonton Mall for our entertainment. Highly recommend to stay here.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Edmonton two nights"
Two nights in edmonton
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Guttorm
Room stifling.faulty air conditioner
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"It's not worth it"
It's not what we expected.
5 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Milagros
Good condition hotel,nice services. You can get discounted tickets for west Edmonton mall wave pool and glaxaxy land. But the swimming pool is cold.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
David Hongwei
"One night stay."
It's okay. But to check in at 4 pm. I still have to wait half hr. To get my room ready. Swimming pool is very small. How can I get my 1 credit reward point. Do I have to sent another email. Or it will add to my account automatic? Thanks, Mona
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
This hotel has no cribs (though it claims to have some on hotels.com) and most of the stuff doesn't even know. We got promised a crib from two employees but never saw one. At the checkout, we got told that they simply have no cribs. The rooms had water damage on the ceilings. My parents cosmetic pouch which was lying on the floor was thrown away by the cleaning stuff. The only up site was an OK breakfast (have seen way worse on higher priced hotels). I would not recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Alexandra
"Hot and uncomfortable!!!"
I booked 3 rooms, one was with a crib and upon arrival was told they didn't have any cribs and never did. When we got to our room it was latched open and we closed the door behind us, it was very hot out and in the room as well. I tried to turn on the air and had no success, just then the maint. man came through the door and he said that he was working on the new air conditioners. We left so he could finish and we bumped into him later and he said it was good to go. We were unable to get it to cool all night long. This was the same in one of my kids room,their 1st room had an air conditioner that didn't cool and growled loudly, they were moved to a room that had a new air conditioner and like ours that didn't work. Too hot. The elevator didn't work and we were on the 3rd floor,this was an issue due to the fact that my wife had hurt her knee and had a very hard time with the stairs, our option was to go from a king bed on the 3rd floor to a double on the 1st floor. It was not a good stay.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
kerry
Elevator did not work for pie entire stay.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
hotel was ok but staff was not on top of anything. Asked for a playpen and had to go back and ask again. No towels in pool either and had to ask several times.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Krista
"Not happy"
We stay for 2 nights and our aircon is not working so our room is vey hot. The maintenance told us that early morning they will check the aircon but when we came back its still the same eventhough we requested for electric fans still its so hot. the tub drainage is clogged so its si hard to take a bath.And, lastly NO elevator, we stayed in the 2nd floor.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Cecilia
"Some good some bad"
We arrived at 4pm but our room was not yet ready. There was only one facecloth for the 6 of us so we called for more but it was 2-3 hrs before they brought some; and they were hand towels not facecloth. We were interrupted around 10 pm ( with little children sleeping) with a knock asking us if our AC was broken. It was not! And there was numerous loud noises in the hotel ( large groups of people in the hall and dogs barking) . The room was clean though, And the receptionist gave us free breakfast for our troubles. The buffet breakfast in the restaurant on site was very good and the waiter was very upbeat and pleasant. To sum up, I probably wouldn't go there again but only because of the lack of enthusiasm with the cleaning and supply staff.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Nice and comfortable pillows
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
The place was nice but I wish it offered free breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
well when we first got there they put us on the 6th floor and the elevator was broken so we had to hike up to our room. and when we got there the air conditioner was broken and the jets on the jacuzzi tub were broken. so we talked to the front desk and they told us that the hotel was pretty empty and that they could move us to the first floor. (if the hotel was empty why did they have us go on the 6th floor?) . we got our room on the first floor and it was a lot better as the air conditioner in the room worked but again the Jacuzzi tub jets didn't work and the toilet worked however the flushing mechanism kept falling apart. id go flush the toilet and the lever fell off . all in all even with these little mishaps , our stay at the hotel was good we did find the services at the hotel was excellent . the room service was excellent and everybody was so kind . only a couple of mechanical things needed to be fixed :)
4 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"I hate better stay at other best western."
First the hotel is under renovation, so no elevator. The first room they gave us was not what we book and reserve, and also the AC unit was not working. Then they gave us a room at the 6 floor with out any elevator that is lots of flight of stair. When ask for more towel at the front lobby they said they will send some up but never did. Turn out I needed to call them and it took almost 45min for them to bring some towel
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Denis
"VERY POOR"
We arrived at 1pm, told us we were to early. We knew we were but also knew that we wouldn't be able to check in until after 6pm. Didn't matter come back at 6,took for ever to check in. One of the four rooms still not ready, and at this point ( not at 1pm check in ) they informed us there is no elevator or A/C working) It's only 35° outside! !! Funny how they didn't say this at 1 when we had time to look for another hotel.We had to leave at 7pm for business ( still 4th room not ready )came back at midnight ( have had 4 different front desk people by this time. ) STILL WAITING FOR OUR 4TH ROOM TO BE READY!!!!So..2 extra people in my room at 12: 30 waiting for their room! Finally they phone, room is ready. IT WAS HORRIBLE BED LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD JUST THROWN THE SHEETS BACK FROM THE PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS, BATHROOM DIRTY, VERY UN HAPPY!!! THEY TRIED TO CONSOLE US WITH FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST ( WHICH WAS LESS THAN PAR) SORRY BEST WESTERN...YOU LOSE. ..NEVER AGAIN!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Gayna
"Average"
Staff not the most friendly
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"No A/C"
The hotel is in need of major renovation, leeks dripping into buckets in the middle of the hall way, the jacuzzi had an out of order sign on it, the A/C was not working.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Just a place to sleep"
Room was ackward having most of the contents removed, half the room just a huge empty space. Elevator worked but always seemed like it wanted to quit. Lounge closed at around 10 pm. But was confortable for a nights sleep.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Dusgusted"
The room had a small window which opened to a roof with no screen and was filthy and on the roof were 4 empty beer bottles.the air conditioner was blowing room temperature air not cold. The room was very hot we were offered another room they said it would take half an hour to clean, well after the half hour passed we left and went to the hamptons by Hilton . Needless to say we will always stay at the Hilton!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Leonard and Frances
They have done a lot of work to this hotel and it looks great inside. Service was great but one night our AC stopped working so we called the front desk at 1030 and said they'd send someone up. 45 minutes went by and still no one came so we had to call again and someone came right away. Other than that it was a great hotel and great experience. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Nicole
"Elevator headache"
First morning upon getting up (5th floor) I found out the elevator was out of order. Second we called to request extra pillows and left a message. No one called back & we never did get the pillows. At check out I asked about a discount due to the elevator being out of order. They said no because I booked through hotels.com. Needless to say I will not go back to that hotel again. I am not sure if I will use your service again. Sincerely, Don
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Don
"Air conditioner didn't work"
Air conditioner didn't work . Room was clean. Staff was accommodating.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Kenneth
"Unsatisfied Customer"
The air conditioner did not work well at all. The room was very hot all night, which made for a very rough sleep. The bed was not very uncomfortable. I could feel every move he made. Otherwise everything was fine.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Afordable"
Clean cozy and close to west end mall...loved it!
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Jonathan
"Great family time"
Property is close by shopping and restaurants but you should have s vehicle. Older building furniture needs updating. Problem with air conditioner but staff took great care of us to find a replacement room. I applaud them.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Served purpose"
The room was non-smoking, but it smelled like a smoking room.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Will return to this hotel."
Comfortable, convenient, clean and quiet. Exit door closest to room for parking lot was not working for scan entry making a long walk to room with luggage. Got immediate assistance with safe with maintenance staff coming to room.
2 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
Marsha
"Not so good..!!!"
I had done the booking and asked for a adjoining room or two rooms closed to each other. They gave me two room both on different floors. The coffee machine was dirty asked twice to clean them they never did.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Hardik
"Broken air conditioner."
air condition unit did not work. Very hot room
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"A bit disappointing."
We are a family of 4 on a road trip through Alberta. We stayed here for it's proximity to the West Ed mall. The discount for the mall attractions was nice. The beds were very comfy. We were a little disappointed however in the lack of amenities compared to other Best Western plus's that we've stayed in. The pool was small with no hot tub. It had an awkward entrance right off the lobby with no showers. When my family was in there, there were no clean pool towels and even though my husband asked once, they weren't brought. I had to ask a second time. The $8.45 breakfast vouchers were a bit of a joke because most things on the breakfast menu are only $8.95 anyways. That's a whole 50 cent savings! And we were told to buy the vouchers for our children so we did but items in the children's menu are only 5 or 6 dollars! So how is that a savings? Most Best Westerns offer a FREE breakfast. Room was standard but a little hot and the AC was noisy. Made it hard to sleep. Staff was friendly and the waiter in the restaurant was very nice and funny. We will probably go to another hotel though, next time in town.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
"One awkward night"
We stayed one night and first impressions were great. The lobby was nice and it was clean, the staff was very friendly, great pool hours. The room was nice and clean as well but awkward setup. The desk was too close to the bed so we couldn't use it as you couldn't get the chair beside the desk in front of the desk. The TV faced the window (it was not situated in front of the couch or the bed) so you watched tv from a 90* angle. Checking out was a breeze and again friendly staff
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
dana
"Good place"
A little dated on the outside, the lobby and check in area was nice. The hallways were very dated, but the room was newer. Clean, warm, dry, etc. The pool was nice, if not a little chilly, but good for a wake-up swim. The neighborhood is industrial, but that's not the hotels fault. The elevator broke the last night we stayed there, and some of the pop machines were down as well. Good place to stay overall. I'll be back.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Danny P
"vaery old building"
it was okay. I wasn't so excited about it. I choose because it was little closer to the west Ed mall. But didn't think that it would be in kind of industrial area. There wasn't much resturant places around. And after 10pm it was pretty much dead. Overall out of 10 I will give 2 to 3 and also I don't think that I will go back to the same place again if I would have any other choices.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Zinat
"It's decent hotel for the price"
It's decent hotel for the price & close to WEM.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"West Edmonton Best Western"
Overall I would stay there again. One thing that wasn't nice to look at during the three days I was there was the old food/room service leftovers that sat on the floor near the housekeepers supply room in the hallway.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Check elsewhere"
The overall appearance was good however there was food under our bed (not our food!), we had to call for our cot three times and finally got it at midnight, they never left us coffee or hand towels after cleaning our room the second day and the neighbours room service sat outside the room for two days before getting picked up. I won't be staying there again.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Colleen
"Best Western"
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly. Nothing was exceptional.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Booked through Hotels dot com great rate
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Prefect area!"
Great area - easily accessible. Spacious. Jetted tub is a plus! Friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
TJ
"spring clean"
Enjoyed however too noisey & the front desk staff I found was rude.... Cleanliness would be an asset along with housekeeping....
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015