All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here18035 Stony Plain Rd Nw, Edmonton, AB, T5S1B2, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great Location but hotel needs a lot of tlc"
Rather grungy! At best a 2.5 star hotel, not a 3 star.
Other trip Jun 10, 2012

"Will return to this hotel."
Comfortable, convenient, clean and quiet. Exit door closest to room for parking lot was not working for scan entry making a long walk to room with luggage. Got immediate assistance with safe with maintenance staff coming to room.
2 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
Marsha
"Not so good..!!!"
I had done the booking and asked for a adjoining room or two rooms closed to each other. They gave me two room both on different floors. The coffee machine was dirty asked twice to clean them they never did.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Hardik
"Broken air conditioner."
air condition unit did not work. Very hot room
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"A bit disappointing."
We are a family of 4 on a road trip through Alberta. We stayed here for it's proximity to the West Ed mall. The discount for the mall attractions was nice. The beds were very comfy. We were a little disappointed however in the lack of amenities compared to other Best Western plus's that we've stayed in. The pool was small with no hot tub. It had an awkward entrance right off the lobby with no showers. When my family was in there, there were no clean pool towels and even though my husband asked once, they weren't brought. I had to ask a second time. The $8.45 breakfast vouchers were a bit of a joke because most things on the breakfast menu are only $8.95 anyways. That's a whole 50 cent savings! And we were told to buy the vouchers for our children so we did but items in the children's menu are only 5 or 6 dollars! So how is that a savings? Most Best Westerns offer a FREE breakfast. Room was standard but a little hot and the AC was noisy. Made it hard to sleep. Staff was friendly and the waiter in the restaurant was very nice and funny. We will probably go to another hotel though, next time in town.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
"One awkward night"
We stayed one night and first impressions were great. The lobby was nice and it was clean, the staff was very friendly, great pool hours. The room was nice and clean as well but awkward setup. The desk was too close to the bed so we couldn't use it as you couldn't get the chair beside the desk in front of the desk. The TV faced the window (it was not situated in front of the couch or the bed) so you watched tv from a 90* angle. Checking out was a breeze and again friendly staff
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
dana
"Good place"
A little dated on the outside, the lobby and check in area was nice. The hallways were very dated, but the room was newer. Clean, warm, dry, etc. The pool was nice, if not a little chilly, but good for a wake-up swim. The neighborhood is industrial, but that's not the hotels fault. The elevator broke the last night we stayed there, and some of the pop machines were down as well. Good place to stay overall. I'll be back.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Danny P
"vaery old building"
it was okay. I wasn't so excited about it. I choose because it was little closer to the west Ed mall. But didn't think that it would be in kind of industrial area. There wasn't much resturant places around. And after 10pm it was pretty much dead. Overall out of 10 I will give 2 to 3 and also I don't think that I will go back to the same place again if I would have any other choices.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Zinat
"It's decent hotel for the price"
It's decent hotel for the price & close to WEM.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"West Edmonton Best Western"
Overall I would stay there again. One thing that wasn't nice to look at during the three days I was there was the old food/room service leftovers that sat on the floor near the housekeepers supply room in the hallway.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Check elsewhere"
The overall appearance was good however there was food under our bed (not our food!), we had to call for our cot three times and finally got it at midnight, they never left us coffee or hand towels after cleaning our room the second day and the neighbours room service sat outside the room for two days before getting picked up. I won't be staying there again.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Colleen
"Best Western"
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly. Nothing was exceptional.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Booked through Hotels dot com great rate
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"spring clean"
Enjoyed however too noisey & the front desk staff I found was rude.... Cleanliness would be an asset along with housekeeping....
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"great for my bussines travel"
staff on front desk are always very helpfull
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
richard
"Pleasant stay"
Very nice comfortable room. Very quiet.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Marilyn
"Very Disapointed"
I booked 2 rooms on April 4th for one night it was room 1112 and the other one was across the hall and We will never stay there again . It is far from being a Best Western Plus ,The rooms were dirty especially the bathtub it was gross . The rooms were on the main floor and they need to be upgraded badly. The bed skirts were ripped , the chair was broken ,carpet ripped and the curtains were full of holes . We enjoy staying in Best Western Inns but our stay was very disappointing and getting any sleep was out of the question because the beds were so uncomfortable .
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Bert
"Not a bad place to stay"
It was well priced , first night stay was great second night night was noisy and did not sleep well. Sounded like cleaning or maintenance.
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Trevor
"Dont stay here"
Business trip to Edmonton and decided to stay in nw part of of town at this hotel. This hotel is disgusting, rude staff, and was a nightmare stay. Only good part was the friendly staff in the restaurant, all else is a complete fail!
5 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great experience"
Was good, small shower but was satisfied by the service.
4 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"stagette stay"
We called the day before to make sure rooms were in close proximity this was confirmed as we booked 2 rooms, when we arrived we had a room on the 3rd floor and one on the 6th. The front desk staff was helpful but took forever to rearrange us. The elevator was also broken in the morning so we had to take the stairs with out luggage and coolers down from the 6th floor again the staff was good they helped us with one cooler. Overall hotel is nice and clean but could take more care of customer relations.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"condescending clerk"
when I checked in the clerk was ok, I gave her my debit visa to pay for my room, which was fine then she told me I had to pay for a deposit in case damage is done to the room. I complied, she also asked me for my license plate which I don't know off hand, so I told her I will go out and get it once I settle in. the clerk WOULD NOT give me the room key unless I went back outside to get the plate number. I went outside to get the plate and when I came back in she was serving another customer so the guy took my information and said ok your all good, I then said at that point I do not have a room key as she refused to give to me unless I had the plate number.I understand maybe if I was a young person and was planning a big party or something, but I was there for training and I am a woman of 54 years all by myself. She couldn't give me the benefit of a doubt. I was quite upset by that time, if I didn't book online and hold the room I would have left the hotel and got a room somewhere else. I did not like the experience I had or the attitude of the clerk, very condescending I must say. I will never go back to that hotel or even recommend to my colleagues who use the facility. I rate 0 out of 10.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Christine`
"An overnight layover"
A sleepover in Edmonton for a late night flight arrival, which was more than enough for me. This hotel has satisfied my need.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
SzeChung
"good value for your money"
Just a stop before leaving Edmonton to Toronto room was large in size.was clean food in restraunt was very good excellent service in restraunt
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Non-smoking hotel smells like an ashtray."
The nonsmoking room smelled of cigarette smoke and the bed was very worn with a sagging middle. The door lock stuck and was very hard to open. I would not recommend this hotel as a non-smoking hotel. the room had a very strong odor cleaning smell that was meant to mask the cigarette smoke but only made it more noticeable.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Bernice
"Inconvenient check in time"
Hotel staff were friendly but I was unimpressed that check in wasn't until 4pm which made us late for the hockey game. I arrived at 3:30pm and couldn't check in until just after 4 pm. No microwave in the room so had to yo the kitchen to pop the popcorn from the vending machine which in turn was incredibly expensive.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Suzanne
"Nice place to stay for overnight"
Everything went ok. But before we go out i drop by the front desk to ask for 2 extra pillows for my daughter, the front desk whom i spoke with said she will ask someone to put it in our room she even ask for our room number. Just to find out when we go back to the room around 8pm that we didnt get any. I told my husband to phone the front desk and ask again but the phone just kept on ringing no one answering. Finally someone answered him but unfortunately they out him on hold.
yhenkiedudels
"I'm Glad I Wasn't There"
I booked this room for my wife and two daughters for a girls' get-away. When it was time for bed the first night, the hide-a-bed had dirty sheets; when they called for staff to correct this and sheets were dropped off, the staff evidently expecting my family to change them. They called again and someone eventually showed up and changed the sheets for them. The next day, the "make up room" sign on put on the doorknob at 9am. When they returned at 9pm, nothing had been done to the room yet. At least new towels were needed and a call was made to the front desk. Two men knocked twice and let themselves in immediately and walked straight in several metres. I'm sure this was to potentially and, of course, "accidentally" see a naked woman. My wife reported being "creeped out" and unable to sleep all night as she woke to every noise. The next morning, my older daughter complained to the desk staff and they were offered a complimentary breakfast. After 10 minutes of waiting for the lone waiter to seat them as he rushed around trying to deal with the breakfast crowd without any help, they gave up and were given a $30 credit instead. It sounded like a very poorly run place; I'm glad I wasn't there.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Uncomfortable"
Our room was ridiculously hot and the AC/fan was too loud to allow any sleep. On top of that the toilet was running all night despite our efforts to fix it. After driving all day we just wanted to sleep and that didn't happen. Won't be staying there again.
Tyzana
"Hotel is close to major shopping and rec. sites."
Was there for business reasons, was great that meeting was held onsite.
Rose
"Everything good but the beds"
Stayed 4 nights, everything was good except the beds were very uncomfortable-way too hard. Barely slept.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Horrible! Bed bugs mold snd very poor service! Never again!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Worst hotel"
Arrived Feb 13. Room was cold with no heater. Called front desk for help nothing was done. Tried again and some maintenance guy brought us a heater . Mentioned the issue at front desk and the guy working that day just said oh and shook his head.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
jackie
"Adequate not fabulous"
Good restaurant in the hotel. Bathroom outdated and awkwardly configured. Good internet/wifi. Elevator seemed always on the verge of breaking down.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Ronald
"Poor Service, rude front desk staff"
Hotel is in a great area, close to West Ed Mall and many restaurants. The Hotel restaurant and bar were great! Good service and good food in there. However the service in the actual hotel was horrible. No facecloths when we first checked in and I had to go get them from the front desk. The next day the room wasn't restocked until late into the afternoon, and was not stocked completely. No coffee, tea, sugar etc. for the next day. No one answered at the front desk, so my husband went down to ask and the front desk staff was extremely rude. Said that he would have to go to the restaurant for this stuff. While in the restaurant asking the very nice waitress explained that these items were supposed to be located at the front desk. She came over to the desk with him and the front desk attended then opened a drawer with all the complementary items we were looking for (she knew they were there the whole time). We go to Edmonton occasionally to visit family and this was our second time staying at this hotel but will not be staying at this hotel in the future.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"We lived in a steam room"
No matter how high we put our air conditioning in the room. It was extremely hot.. Had a terrible experience in this Hotel, would not recommend it was humid and super hot in there. I heard many people complain about it at the front desk
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
bt
"Close to the mall and easy to get to."
Staff were very friendly and helpful, bathroom was a bit old but room was clean.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Ren
"Arrived Tuesday evening, checked out Friday (was g"
Wednesday - had do not disturb sign on door off and on during day - room not cleaned; a note was left that they didn't clean due to Do not disturb. How many times did they check? Thursday - I was out all day at Convention and please clean room sign was in slot. Room was not cleaned and no notes was left. Friday - I inquired about staying another night but wanted to talk to manager about room not being cleaned. Manager did not call. Awhile later staff called and said manager was not available to call me. I inquired about a room quote and was told $129. I asked to get the $88 I got on Trivago. She said no. Later I called to inform that I was checking out as I was not able to talk to a manager. I checked out around noon and still no sign of room cleaners. Upon checkout (Friday, Feb 13), I again mentioned that my room had not been attended to for the three night stay. She said I would be getting a call from the manager. I still have not heard from the manager - it is currently 9:47 AM February 18) I am absolutely disgusted with this Best Western and the way I was dismissed as an unimportant guest.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Disappointing"
I have stayed at this hotel previously and I have noticed the quality of service and staff have gone down in the last couple of years. Will not be returning.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Fine for our purpose"
The hotel was fine once we got settled. Few things happened ... no "expedia" booking could be found upon arrival ? desk clerk had to search ... online, I believe to find it. The TV, fridge and coffee maker were all unplugged - we finally discovered this when trying to get the TV to work. No facecloths in room. The facility seems to be older than some we have stayed at in the same area - not as nice as other Best Westerns we've booked at? It was ok - price was reasonable. I would recommend it if you want a cost effective bed for the night.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
sponge bob
Clean. Great customer service. The restaurant is a hidden gem. Amazing breakfast at a great price. Apples and cookies at the front desk are a nice touch.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
It was really good for one night. I almost got scammed by someone looking for my credit card but that is hardly the hotels problem. Overall it was good. No complaints
1 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
Great hotel. Clean and good price! I would recommend this hotel to family and friends
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"husband said book him there again"
My husband took our son to Edmonton for soccer and stayed here. The first thing he said when they got home was that he wanted me to book him there again for next time. He loved the location to different roads and also selection of restaurants close by.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
cary
"Good price"
Kids liked the pool. Food in restaurant was very good.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"ok stay, but bad morning service."
cold room, bad check out service
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Ron
"Tower was a nice section."
Tower elevator was near the front door and rooms were very clean. Restaurant food was good and it was nice to have facilities inside the hotel if you choose to use them.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the mall."
Hotel is easy to get at and I was on crutches so it was nice that we could stay on the main floor that was close to the main entrance.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Acceptable for night, but...."
Have stayed here on two separate weekends (took the lowest expedia price). You get what you pay for: first weekend had limited heat, second weekend temperature was fine but housekeeping did not show (was only one night so I didn't panic). There always seem to be dishes in the hallways too. Fine for the price for very short term stay, but keep in mind it's not the Ritz!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Hotel close to the business we needed."
The hotel provided a comfortable sleep and breakfasts.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015