All hotels in Ritzville, Washington, United States of America
1513 S Smittys Blvd, Ritzville, WA, 99169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quick stop to stay safe"
Good rest stop to keep from driving a long distance when tired. Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable room and good food/coffee nearby.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Patty
It was okay. We have stayed here before on different occasions. The motel has had many names. The grounds needed cleaning. A lot of debris. It needed sweeping. The front desk stated they required a deposit for damages. I guess this is just policy. I noticed that the top sheet on the bed had a small hole like a cigarette burn. The bed was comfortable and it was nice having four pillows. It would be nice to have a night light in the bathroom. It was very dark in the room with the curtain closed. Everything was just okay. Nothing really special. I think next time we may try the Best Western, just to compare. We had a nice breakfast at "The Ritz" restaurant close to the motel.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Nice rest after a long bike riding trip."
Slept well... quiet, great staff, clean, simple room.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Comfortable room"
It was a nice comfortable and quiet room. A great deal for this nice of a hotel. Breakfast was good. No coffee in room but coffee available in lobby.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
The owners were very nice and helpful! Great family owned place to stay. Quaint, clean, and homey. Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend. Will return yearly for the Kambel Scramble golf tourne!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"It's still raining!"
Last night of a 1200 mile motorcycle trip was spent here. We'd been rained on most of the trip and were just looking for a spot to dry-out and warm up. Nothing stood out or made this an above and beyond place.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
I will stay there again because prices are reasonable.
1 night trip May 20, 2013
"Not too bad, a place to rest a bit"
Not a bad place to stay, right next to I-90 so a bit of highway noise, and old fashioned air conditioners in each room, so grab your ear plugs. Typical breakfast items in the morning, and cookies at night. Coffee was way watered down, but just a short walk next door to either a sit down restaurant or the Wheel has take out and sit in - espresso etc and goodies. We opted for the late' next door. Comfortable beds, short pillows - bring your own. Just right for the seasoned traveler, a step up from motel 6.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Part time Trave
"Fine choice for a quick stay"
I was a little concerned booking this hotel only because I saw from other reviews that they do have smoking rooms, and I didn't want the lousy experience of having second-hand smoke drifting into mine. I was on the second floor - which is where the smoking rooms are located - but I never smelled any smoke in the hall. Still, they'd be wise to go the way of so many other hotels and do away with smoking rooms entirely.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
"Clean, Quiet, Comfortable, and Affordable!"
We booked on short notice. I used to live here and usually stay with my parents but with the two dogs and our little one, we decided to give the folks a break. The bed was so comfortable, we slept better here than at home! And quite...we did not hear anything from anyone except when room service knocked mid-morning. The complimentary continental breakfast was just right. The room was clean and right off the freeway. Hard to believe it could be so quiet inside. Close to food, fuel, and recreation too! I did not hear any complaints from any other guests and their mood was pleasant when we passed in the hall or met in the breakfast area. The management was polite and professional communicating quietly to staff. Seemed like a well-oiled machine. Was nice to see the same person at the desk each day and be acknowledged with familiarity. Oh, and not a fuss for the two dogs we brought. Sure you pay a daily fee, but it is low and affordable. The best thing is you would not even know there were any other dogs in the place. No dog hair, no suspicious smells or stains, and no noise. The whole place has been around for several years but it has good owners and they seem to be keeping the place in good operational order. No worn marks, water stains, dents, cracks, or anything that looked like it needed repair. Thanks for a great stay on our short notice! We are glad we had such a nice experience.
3 night trip May 18, 2013
myseabean
"Not bad for the price"
The staff was friendly. The hotel is easily accessed from I-90 and has a few restaurants close by. But, the upper floor, where we stayed, smelled like cigarette smoke really bad.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Not what I was hoping"
I was looking for an inexpensive stopover on a long trip to avoid the alternative of getting up at oh-dark-thirty and driving straight through. It's relatively inexpensive and conveniently located. However, in retrospect, I wish I had just shelled out the $25 more a night and stayed next door at the Best Western. Things got off on the wrong foot when I arrived. Normally at check-in, they ask to see ID to verify you're the person paying with credit card. Considering that I pre-booked with Expedia, it should have been an academic exercise. However, with this motel, they *scan* the ID. I received no explanation why this was necessary. Considering how often I see reports of identity theft from a database being hacked, I'm very concerned. The room was about what I expected for the budget. Unfortunately, as soon as I had the lights off, the in-room fridge started screeching then shut off. I... must have been tired because it sounded like a wounded animal, the kind of noise you *don't* want to be hearing as you're trying to settle down. Finally realized what it was and turned its thermostat off. I had a really hard time sleeping after this. Wi-fi signal was strong, but the underlying connection to the Internet was unusable. I finally gave up and relied on cellular signal to get the information I needed for my destination. On the plus side, the continental breakfast was fine.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
skeletor
"Experienced a pleasant relaxing stay."
Hotel was clean and presentable and well managed. Beds were above average for comfort. Breakfast provisions were about average for a chain hotel. Would recommend and would stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Ask and you may receive"
Check in went well and the staff was very nice. I had requested a non-pet room due to allergies as well as a dust allergy. They confirmed at check in about a non-pet room. I was placed on the second floor towards the end of the hall. Later than evening after eating at a local restaruant, I walked up the stairs to be met with a wall of cigarette smoke odor. As I walked down the hall to my room, I did notice 4 rooms without a non-smoking sign on them, which were located close to my room. I quickly entered my room and shut the door to keep out as much smell as possible, however due to the age of the hotel, or the poor construction, the gaps around the door weren't even close to being aligned and allowed a small draft to filter in along with the cigarette smoke odor. I asked the next morning about the ability to smoke in the hotel and they confirmed that there were a couple rooms upstairs that did allow for smoking in them and that the no-pet rooms were located next to those. The hotel doesn't understand that smoke does not stay in one room or place and that it filters throughout the facility...needless to say, all my clothes smelled like cigarette smoke when leaving. It is unlikely that I will go back to this hotel for this reason...unless it becomes a smokeless hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
Allen
"Meets my needs!"
We enjoyed our stay there, it was clean, quiet, unexpensive, easy to locate. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Ray
"Nice for the price."
A nice motel for the price. The "hot breakfast" was a little disappointing. Everything was wheat based (biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal) and only powdered creamer. Fortunately there is a cute deli/gift shop right next to the motel with good food, great service, good coffee, and gluten free know how. So we didn't suffer.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Extremely friendly front desk help/owner"
This location is a great budget hotel for road trips through Eastern Washington. Easy on/off from I-90 in Ritzville. I used this location on my way back from Pullman, WA to Seattle. The rooms were good, not ultramodern, but good. Bed comfortable. Shower fine. Has a safe in the room. Wall unit heater was slow to warm up (was there in early February), but eventually did. Breakfast was nice...waffles, fresh fruit, juice, hardboiled eggs, biscuits with gravy, etc. The front desk gentleman (co-owner?) was very, very nice and friendly. It turns out the rate I got was cheaper than it was supposed to be due to a computer error, but he honored it, no problem.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Doug
"A Diamond Hiding in Ritzville"
Very clean hotel and room! Nice front desk staff and didn't hesitate to have me ask if there is anything I needed to make my stay better. The breakfast is the usual cereal and toast....but did have hard boiled eggs and hot biscuits and gravy. Great rate for a very nice overnite experience!!
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2013
"Good Value"
NIce place..clean, very prompt check-in
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2012
Stan
"Great price and very comfortable room."
Away from traffic but still close enough to freeway. Nice shower with massage jet - great after a long drive!
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Tokogirl
Great place to stay that is clean and well equipped even if you want to prepare some meals in the room. Good for business or pleasure and an unexpected surprise for a hotel in a somewhat remote area.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Doc
"Enjoyable Stay!"
The staff was very accomodating, the room was clean and I enjoyed the breakfast very much. I will stay with them again.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Grandma

"Good Place to Stay"
Great outdoor pool, easy on/off freeway, restaurants near by.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
ROGER
MX
"Clean Hotel"
Poor service WIFI did not work Room was not cleaned on second day even after second request 8 am wake up call was mistakenly put in for 6:30 am
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good as a stop Over"
It is easy to get to, small town location, very dated decor, TV and furnishings but clean. place to put your head and price reflected. Worked for us passing through and a place to sleep. Breakfast not really much to describe, coffee sucked as do almost all hotels
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
jake
"Great place/ description needs adjustment"
The motel is quite nice, we were in a renovated room. The description said a full breakfast provided. It is more like a continental. The comment about the restaurant is one across the street where one can get a 10% discount. Wish the description was more clear. Would certainly stay again but suggested to the desk agent that the description should be more accurate.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
"Very cold room"
Probably would of been nice to have the room heated at least a little. We arrived when it was snowing outside and the room was colder than outside! It took over an hour before we were able to take our coats off. Doubt we stay here again and can't recommend it to anyone. The hotel was clean and organized but there was little choice for places to eat. The hotel is located right off the main interstate.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Room are big, great employee at the front desk. We stop there because the road condition was awful. Was great due to the circumstance !
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Convenient to the freeway"
Room was clean,bed comfortable, would have rated comfort higher except pillows were hard as boards.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Ron
"biscuits and gravy"
no coffee or anything in the room. the breakfast was bicuits and gravy which is not at all worth considering. Go to mcdonalds across the street. There is no pool that I could see but they did show one in the picture. It is right off the I 90 highway so there is traffic noise
Other trip Aug 9, 2013

1 night trip May 25, 2014
Eveline
CH
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"18 year old grandson was skydiving for his birthda"
Other trip Aug 29, 2014