All hotels in Ritzville, Washington, United States of America
1513 S Smittys Blvd, Ritzville, WA, 99169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The owners were very nice and helpful! Great family owned place to stay. Quaint, clean, and homey. Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend. Will return yearly for the Kambel Scramble golf tourne!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"It's still raining!"
Last night of a 1200 mile motorcycle trip was spent here. We'd been rained on most of the trip and were just looking for a spot to dry-out and warm up. Nothing stood out or made this an above and beyond place.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
I will stay there again because prices are reasonable.
1 night trip May 20, 2013
"Not too bad, a place to rest a bit"
Not a bad place to stay, right next to I-90 so a bit of highway noise, and old fashioned air conditioners in each room, so grab your ear plugs. Typical breakfast items in the morning, and cookies at night. Coffee was way watered down, but just a short walk next door to either a sit down restaurant or the Wheel has take out and sit in - espresso etc and goodies. We opted for the late' next door. Comfortable beds, short pillows - bring your own. Just right for the seasoned traveler, a step up from motel 6.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Part time Trave
"Fine choice for a quick stay"
I was a little concerned booking this hotel only because I saw from other reviews that they do have smoking rooms, and I didn't want the lousy experience of having second-hand smoke drifting into mine. I was on the second floor - which is where the smoking rooms are located - but I never smelled any smoke in the hall. Still, they'd be wise to go the way of so many other hotels and do away with smoking rooms entirely.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
"Clean, Quiet, Comfortable, and Affordable!"
We booked on short notice. I used to live here and usually stay with my parents but with the two dogs and our little one, we decided to give the folks a break. The bed was so comfortable, we slept better here than at home! And quite...we did not hear anything from anyone except when room service knocked mid-morning. The complimentary continental breakfast was just right. The room was clean and right off the freeway. Hard to believe it could be so quiet inside. Close to food, fuel, and recreation too! I did not hear any complaints from any other guests and their mood was pleasant when we passed in the hall or met in the breakfast area. The management was polite and professional communicating quietly to staff. Seemed like a well-oiled machine. Was nice to see the same person at the desk each day and be acknowledged with familiarity. Oh, and not a fuss for the two dogs we brought. Sure you pay a daily fee, but it is low and affordable. The best thing is you would not even know there were any other dogs in the place. No dog hair, no suspicious smells or stains, and no noise. The whole place has been around for several years but it has good owners and they seem to be keeping the place in good operational order. No worn marks, water stains, dents, cracks, or anything that looked like it needed repair. Thanks for a great stay on our short notice! We are glad we had such a nice experience.
3 night trip May 18, 2013
myseabean
"Not bad for the price"
The staff was friendly. The hotel is easily accessed from I-90 and has a few restaurants close by. But, the upper floor, where we stayed, smelled like cigarette smoke really bad.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Not what I was hoping"
I was looking for an inexpensive stopover on a long trip to avoid the alternative of getting up at oh-dark-thirty and driving straight through. It's relatively inexpensive and conveniently located. However, in retrospect, I wish I had just shelled out the $25 more a night and stayed next door at the Best Western. Things got off on the wrong foot when I arrived. Normally at check-in, they ask to see ID to verify you're the person paying with credit card. Considering that I pre-booked with Expedia, it should have been an academic exercise. However, with this motel, they *scan* the ID. I received no explanation why this was necessary. Considering how often I see reports of identity theft from a database being hacked, I'm very concerned. The room was about what I expected for the budget. Unfortunately, as soon as I had the lights off, the in-room fridge started screeching then shut off. I... must have been tired because it sounded like a wounded animal, the kind of noise you *don't* want to be hearing as you're trying to settle down. Finally realized what it was and turned its thermostat off. I had a really hard time sleeping after this. Wi-fi signal was strong, but the underlying connection to the Internet was unusable. I finally gave up and relied on cellular signal to get the information I needed for my destination. On the plus side, the continental breakfast was fine.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
skeletor
"Experienced a pleasant relaxing stay."
Hotel was clean and presentable and well managed. Beds were above average for comfort. Breakfast provisions were about average for a chain hotel. Would recommend and would stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Ask and you may receive"
Check in went well and the staff was very nice. I had requested a non-pet room due to allergies as well as a dust allergy. They confirmed at check in about a non-pet room. I was placed on the second floor towards the end of the hall. Later than evening after eating at a local restaruant, I walked up the stairs to be met with a wall of cigarette smoke odor. As I walked down the hall to my room, I did notice 4 rooms without a non-smoking sign on them, which were located close to my room. I quickly entered my room and shut the door to keep out as much smell as possible, however due to the age of the hotel, or the poor construction, the gaps around the door weren't even close to being aligned and allowed a small draft to filter in along with the cigarette smoke odor. I asked the next morning about the ability to smoke in the hotel and they confirmed that there were a couple rooms upstairs that did allow for smoking in them and that the no-pet rooms were located next to those. The hotel doesn't understand that smoke does not stay in one room or place and that it filters throughout the facility...needless to say, all my clothes smelled like cigarette smoke when leaving. It is unlikely that I will go back to this hotel for this reason...unless it becomes a smokeless hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
Allen
"Meets my needs!"
We enjoyed our stay there, it was clean, quiet, unexpensive, easy to locate. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Ray
"Nice for the price."
A nice motel for the price. The "hot breakfast" was a little disappointing. Everything was wheat based (biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal) and only powdered creamer. Fortunately there is a cute deli/gift shop right next to the motel with good food, great service, good coffee, and gluten free know how. So we didn't suffer.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Extremely friendly front desk help/owner"
This location is a great budget hotel for road trips through Eastern Washington. Easy on/off from I-90 in Ritzville. I used this location on my way back from Pullman, WA to Seattle. The rooms were good, not ultramodern, but good. Bed comfortable. Shower fine. Has a safe in the room. Wall unit heater was slow to warm up (was there in early February), but eventually did. Breakfast was nice...waffles, fresh fruit, juice, hardboiled eggs, biscuits with gravy, etc. The front desk gentleman (co-owner?) was very, very nice and friendly. It turns out the rate I got was cheaper than it was supposed to be due to a computer error, but he honored it, no problem.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Doug
"A Diamond Hiding in Ritzville"
Very clean hotel and room! Nice front desk staff and didn't hesitate to have me ask if there is anything I needed to make my stay better. The breakfast is the usual cereal and toast....but did have hard boiled eggs and hot biscuits and gravy. Great rate for a very nice overnite experience!!
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2013
"Good Value"
NIce place..clean, very prompt check-in
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2012
Stan
"Great price and very comfortable room."
Away from traffic but still close enough to freeway. Nice shower with massage jet - great after a long drive!
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Tokogirl
Great place to stay that is clean and well equipped even if you want to prepare some meals in the room. Good for business or pleasure and an unexpected surprise for a hotel in a somewhat remote area.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Doc
"Enjoyable Stay!"
The staff was very accomodating, the room was clean and I enjoyed the breakfast very much. I will stay with them again.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Grandma
"Great place for a family to stay"
The hotel is in great condition. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds. The room was large and spacious. Had plenty of space for the kids to move around. The room was clean and was in decent shape overall. The person at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We were having problems watching the Disney channel in the room, so he came over and reprogrammed the TV so that the channel lineup contained the Disney channel. Great value for money !
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Vik
Breakfast was great!
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
"Friendly and helpful"
We enjoyed our stay. The customer service was great. People were friendly and helpful.
Family trip Aug 20, 2012
Angie

"Good Place to Stay"
Great outdoor pool, easy on/off freeway, restaurants near by.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
ROGER
MX
"Clean Hotel"
Poor service WIFI did not work Room was not cleaned on second day even after second request 8 am wake up call was mistakenly put in for 6:30 am
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good as a stop Over"
It is easy to get to, small town location, very dated decor, TV and furnishings but clean. place to put your head and price reflected. Worked for us passing through and a place to sleep. Breakfast not really much to describe, coffee sucked as do almost all hotels
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
jake
"Great place/ description needs adjustment"
The motel is quite nice, we were in a renovated room. The description said a full breakfast provided. It is more like a continental. The comment about the restaurant is one across the street where one can get a 10% discount. Wish the description was more clear. Would certainly stay again but suggested to the desk agent that the description should be more accurate.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
"Very cold room"
Probably would of been nice to have the room heated at least a little. We arrived when it was snowing outside and the room was colder than outside! It took over an hour before we were able to take our coats off. Doubt we stay here again and can't recommend it to anyone. The hotel was clean and organized but there was little choice for places to eat. The hotel is located right off the main interstate.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Room are big, great employee at the front desk. We stop there because the road condition was awful. Was great due to the circumstance !
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Convenient to the freeway"
Room was clean,bed comfortable, would have rated comfort higher except pillows were hard as boards.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Ron
"biscuits and gravy"
no coffee or anything in the room. the breakfast was bicuits and gravy which is not at all worth considering. Go to mcdonalds across the street. There is no pool that I could see but they did show one in the picture. It is right off the I 90 highway so there is traffic noise
Other trip Aug 9, 2013

1 night trip May 25, 2014
Eveline
CH
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"18 year old grandson was skydiving for his birthda"
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Darcy
1 night trip Apr 3, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Cedars Inn Ritzville

"Average for along interstate"
07/27/15 dchutsch Missouri
Stayed here as we traveled through. The plumbing worked, water was warm. The breakfast was average. Even though along interstate there was NOT a lot of noise. The only memorable item, the towels are paper thin and need replacing.
"Do not recommend"
07/22/15 annbowBow_Washington
Beds were ok. Sheets had issues. Front desk guy was curious at best and untruthful. Would stay elsewhere if possible. Breakfast is nothing to get excited about: sugared cereals and packaged donuts. Suggest breakfast at Jake's Cafe, one exit west on i-90, slightly north towards downtown Ritzville.
"OK, inexpensive place to stay"
06/30/15 marijune27 Walla Walla, WA
Not the cleanest or most modern, but it was OK. I probably won't stay there again. The rooms appeared much cleaner than the common areas. The staff was friendly, but it was busy and there was only one person working
"To little for to much."
06/27/15 Edweber7 Tacoma, Washington
Things are not very well done here in every area. The lobby is not well painted or well finished. The staff is not friendly but not rude either. The room is dated and a bit dirty. The breakfast was blah! Note to owners there is a breakfast place across the parking lot make a deal to have something better than stale cereal and tiny donuts. The room is $100 but felt like a 50$ experience.
"Fair price"
06/11/15 sharon Z Hamilton, Montana
The hotel needs to be deemed cleaned and updated. The bed was good and they allowed pets. The room we had was quiet. Offered standard quick bit breakfast but there are two restaurants within walking distance!
"Late night stop"
05/30/15 December2043
Stopped late too tired to drive further. Were lucky to get a room. Room was okay. Air con very noisy. Couldn't use it. TV didn't work. Okay to tired anywAy. Did sleep some. Woke up to no hot water. Did get a discount. Not much of a breakfast. Coffee and little doughnuts and juice. Hey I am easy.
"As a last resort ...."
05/25/15 BlueHighways2013 Kalispell
This is an overpriced, outdated hotel. I paid 100.00 for a room with a king size bed. The walls were painted a light brown and repair work had been done using white paint so there were big swatches of white paint on the walls. No attempt to paint with a matching color. Not a huge deal but pretty tacky. Everything .... furniture, bedding, mini fridge, microwave were old. It was not a relaxing or pleasant place to stop after a long day on the road. The breakfast was so-so ... plain doughnuts, dry cereal, something labeled biscuits and gravy. Probably filling but not very appetizing. I really wished I had checked elsewhere. Lesson learned. The desk clerk (maybe the owner) was nice.
"One night in Ritzville"
05/21/15 LauraJW3 Edmonds, Washington
We needed a place to stay for just one night on our way home from Palouse Falls. They hotel was 30 miles away so it seemed like a good deal. I was quoted $63 for the night over the phone but when we arrived the nightly rate was $67. When I asked I was told the lower price was for a King bed. I was never told this on the phone and I had requested 2 beds since there were 3 of us. Usually they would adjust the price, they did not. The breakfast was okay for a cheaper hotel. The donuts had been frozen or so it seemed, they were cold and wet in the case. They had one waffle maker and some tiny bagels. The pool was still closed so we didn't get to check that out and the TV in the room was small and outdated. If you need just a cheap easy place to stay than this hotel was okay.
"Canceled our reservation and then lied to us about it."
05/15/15 patman772015 Helena, Montana
We had a reservation but they canceled our room saying they were booked up and lied to us that our credit card was denied. The same card worked at the next hotel just fine as well as everything else it has been used for.
"Hotel"
04/24/15 Sheri M Saint Maries, Idaho
We came from several hundred miles away! The owners are very friendly and very fast! Gave us directions to several places to eat and let us know which ones gave us a discount for staying with them! Very clean rooms and close to food and the freeway! Very convenient! Will stay again in the future!