All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
200 Taylor Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98109, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Concert"
Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Parking is 15 bucks, should be free. Room is outdated but then den as the be to pillows. Close to the Seattle center.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Jamie
Everything was great other than the squeeky door opening and banging shut when the staff walked through checking the hotel every hour during the night.
Other trip May 14, 2015
We were in Seattle for an event at the Key Arena. Everything went very well. Nice experience. Would definitely return to same hotel.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Don't let the 'Executive Inn' fool you..."
Don't let the 'Executive Inn' fool you, it's still just a Best Western. Yes, they charge for parking because having your business is not enough. Additionally, if you want to earn any points through your existing Best Western points program, you have to book directly through them, something they don't tell you until you arrive and it's too late. Our room was on the construction side, so we woke up to air horns every morning...not the hotel's fault, but when we asked for a room on the other side of the hotel, you know, the side that faces the Space Needle, we were told they were all booked up. Funny thing is we had made our reservations five months earlier. You'd think some consolations could be made. All and all, for the price, there are better hotels out there.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Tyson
"Weekend Getaway"
The room was comfortable and nicely arranged. The pillows were oversized but we were given a smaller one when we requested it. The view of the Space Needle was great and worth the extra price.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Centrally located"
Great central location. An Older hotel with excellent service A great value. I would stay here again
4 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Frederick
"TERRIBLE STAFF!!"
The hotel staff SUCKED!!! The front desk guy that checked us in was very NOT friendly. Did not tell us anything about the hotel, couldn't give us places to eat, and didn't tell us about the free cookies coming out of the oven. THen we tried to eat at the hotel restaurant and we were 3.5 minutes late because my daughter had to go to the bathroom first and they would NOT serve us. I will NEVER stay there again!! Even for the 2 other days we stayed the staff was definitely still not friendly. They basically ruined my stay there!! I've stayed at much bigger, much smaller, much fancier, and much dirtier hotels but no other hotel had terrible staff like this one!!!
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
shelly
"Family Vacation in Seattle"
I've learned to not get my hopes up with hotels. I kept my expectations low, considering this was a Best Western and not a Hilton. During my last trip to Seattle, I was pleasantly surprised. I booked a Space Needle-facing room on hotels.com and requested the top floor of the hotel, if possible. We actually got it and it was totally worth it. A beautiful, Instagram-worthy view of the Needle and the EMP Museum (which is really pretty at night, since it changes colors). Only complaint about the room was that the chair had a hole in the armrest from wear and tear. Other than that, everything was a-okay. Location is awesome - especially if you don't have a car. The Space Needle + all the other attractions around it are a 5-10 minute walk away. The Seattle Monorail is also there. It runs every 10 minutes and gets you to downtown/Pikes Place Market/5th Avenue shopping in less than 5. If you DO have a car, parking is $15/night (BOO). Staff was all really nice. Best of all, every afternoon, they roll out a cart into the lobby with a mini oven and bake FRESH COOKIES.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Disappointed customers"
We confused the day that we were to arrive and arrive earlier. They would not honor the price so we had to pay more than we had planned, this was disappointing.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good service but. . ."
The service was great. The room was fine except we could not get the heat exchanger to provide warm air and it was very cold during the night. We should have called, but we were trying to sleep despite being so cold. Also we were right above the trash receptacle's and about 4 AM it sounded like a series of car wrecks. We ran to the window to see the dumpsters being noisily dumped.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Excellent Location!!"
Excellent Location and Wonderful Staff The room, however, was quite noisy! We were right off the alley and heard trucks, and glass breaking and all sorts of things throughout the night.
3 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Great hotel for a great price!"
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel! Normally, I don't love to stay at Best Western's, but the hotel was extremely clean and the hotel staff was wonderful! We were in a great location by the space needle, granted the other half of the area is still up and coming, but it was great! For the price we paid, it was absolutely worth it and we would definitely stay there again!
4 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Billie Jean
"Stay elsewhere"
Dirty, run down hotel. Good location to Space Needle.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Bradley J
"Nice place to stay"
Great place you can walk to Pikes Place Market, Down Town and Water Front never having to use your car
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Will stay here again and would recommend"
interior was great, rooms were clean and comfortably, staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. It's within walking distance to every point of interest in that area. Want to go down to Pikes or a game? Take the monorail it's affordable and gets you halfway to the stadiums.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Darren
"Chosen for proximity to our event"
Only there overnight. In late, out early. Nothing more to write about, regardless of the "error" wanting more of a review.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Close to Seattle Center."
I was in town for a 4-day conference. Nice hotel, close to Seattle Center and convenient access to the Monorail to Downtown. Hotel staff was very helpful. Enjoyed an excellent Reuben sandwich in the on-site bar. It was nice having access to secure under building parking with 24 hr. in and out privileges.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Seattle Center Visit"
We came to Seattle to visit the Pompeii Exhibit at the Pacific Science, the space needle and Chihuly Glass Museum. This hotel was so conveniently located for our trip. There was secured underground parking. We didn't have to get back into the car to enjoy our time at Seattle Center, just walked the two blocks to the entrance. Our room was clean and spacious and quiet for sleeping. When we make future trips to Seattle Center we will choose this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Family-friendly hotel"
Love this hotel! Clean and in a quiet neighborhood. Close to Space needle and monorail about 2.5mins ride to Westlake center stn. Will definitely come back with my family!! :)
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Decent place for the price, nice central location. The whole facility could use remodeling, carpets are worn, strange shampoo/soap dispensers in shower are unappealing. Rooms were clean, staff was very friendly, professional and helpful.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
kat
"expensive"
Hotel was nice but very upset that added a fee for parking, the price of the room was already high, so that was disappointing!
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great View"
Nice play to stay with a great view of the Seattle Center. I wished that the parking fee was more transparent in the booking procedure. We paid $15 to park in the garage underneath the hotel. The plus side was that the parking facility had a gate that was accessed with the room key. No continental breakfast, but that is probably typical of any downtown motel.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Family trip"
Walking distance to space needle and chuhily glass. Will definitely stay here again if we will be back in the area. Front desk are very nice.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
ruth
"Great place to stay in Seattle"
Surpassed my expectations, at a great price. I stayed only one night. From my bay window on the 3rd floor I had a full view of the Needle and the Music Museum
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Close to Seattle Center - a little dated"
I really liked the location of this hotel - very short walk to Seattle Center and only about a 5 min drive to the waterfront. Overall, this hotel looks pretty dated - it could definitely use some sprucing up. That being said, our room was very clean, roomy and the beds were comfortable. For us, this is more important than up to date décor, etc. I was actually surprised by how clean the room was, so kudos to Best Western for that. One warning: there is a LOT of construction going on in that area right now (seems like the entire city of Seattle is under construction right now!!) and they start early, like 6:30 am. It was so noisy that it woke all of us up. Nothing the hotel can do about it so it's not their fault. But just be aware. The staff at the front desk was very nice and welcoming. I was waiting in line to check in and there was a rather difficult person in front of me that made her reservations on the wrong day. I was impressed with their patience with her - I was ready to tell her to go jump in a lake. It's nice that parking is in a gated, secure area. For $15 a day, it's a much better deal than having to park in open parking like other hotels. The breakfast buffet was less than impressive and the lady that sat us was not friendly at all. My daughter and I went down a little before 8 and there was not much of the hot food left. However, the make-your-own waffles were very good. Also, I really liked their coffee. But other than that, it was
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Hotel in Seattle"
Great hotel with excelent staf they are very good inform and how to help you with any information you need, excellent cookies on the house.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Clifton
"Budget Hotel No Excuse for Poor Front Desk Service"
Best Western Executive Inn / Seattle gets one point for convenience of location and one point for affordability (both of which make up for overall dingy feel of hotel, from the stale beer smell in the elevators to the mustiness of the rooms). Sadly, this location could be rated much higher because of its affordability & location, if not for the abysmal front desk service (however, it should be noted that every housekeeping and custodial staff person I encountered were nothing but friendly): It started with an awkward check-in where I was treated like I was interrupting the day of the two men staffing the desk at that time, and then later when I called the front desk to remark that none of the vending machines were working, on any of the floors, only to be told by another male staff member (one of the same ones?): "This is literally the first time I've heard of this" and "Well, I can't do anything about it right now because it's just me and one person from housekeeping here at the moment". I understand that Best Western is a budget hotel, but is this the standard of customer service that the company strives for, that instead of simply being patient, warm and friendly, front desk staff give attitude? I would rather pay an extra $50 per night at another hotel if that means being treated like an actual paying guest at the establishment, versus like some sort of enemy trespassing on someone else's property.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"Old and Sketchy Local"
We changed locations, this was run down. Staff was annoying when we checked out early. etc..
4 night trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great vacation"
Hotel was in a great location for easy walking to the main attractions, Space Needle, EMP, Pacific Science Center etc. Hotel was older but nice and room with a view of the Space Needle was amazing. Construction in the area made for a little confusion with GPS as streets were closed.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Lori
It was very nice the staff was great the room was great hotel is walking distance to seattle center .couldn't ask for better place to stay.Well stay there every time we stay in Seattle
2 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Rodney
"great hotel"
It was wonderful, the staff was helpful. The beds were comfortable. I was able to check in early with no problem. The only thing I dislike was their breakfast buffet, you get what you pay for, their dinner was great. You are a block from the Space Needle, I recommend getting your room with the view.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Virginia
"Pros and cons."
From photo we were looking forward to the view of the space needle and were very disappointed to be looking at a roof, an alley and a parking lot. I guess it was good that everything else was great! We were within walking distance to the Seattle Center so though we had to pay to even park at the motel we were able to forego parking elsewhere. The room were comfy and though I didn't really care for the breakfast buffet the dinner in the restaurant was yummy. Worth the money.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"lunar eclipse seen from my bed"
the location is very convenient, the view of the Space Needle and EMP could not be better, 5 minute walk to the Mono Rail at Seattle Center. The added unexpected bonus was watching the full moon set below the Space Needle and the eclipse right from the bed. Very quiet dead end street.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Ingrid
"It's good for sleeping in."
It was alright. The beds felt a little too small to be queens. We ended up really cramped on there. The hotel itself was really nice. From some parts you could see the space needle up close. Neighborhood isn't much to look at, but it's a reasonable walking distance from better parts of Seattle. But the staff was very, very helpful.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Destiny
Close to seattle center. Rooms were comfortable and the staff was nice. Wish vending machines weren't credit card only.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Overall good"
The room carpet was a bit run down but great view. The front desk staff and maids were great. I was accidentally charged someone else's dinner to my room but the front took care of it and it was credited my account. Great location for sightseeing. The breakfast buffet was ok but you can get that free in a lot of hotels ratherr than 8 dollars.
4 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"good location"
adequate clean Sunday limited staff OK for a short stay
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great location but nothing else"
Let's start with the good. The hotel has a great location across from the Space Needle and was within walking distance of many great downtown spots. They have $15 all day parking with in and out privileges, another convenient perk. Also they had fresh baked cookies available in the lobby from time to time so it smelled great. Now the bad. The hotel rooms differed from the ones we'd booked on Expedia. Just one bed, not the two queen beds from the reservation and of course there were no other rooms available during our stay. So we think OK fine but the rooms themselves were awfully noisy, especially the one right by the elevator. What kind of hotel puts a room THAT close to an elevator? Room 406 felt like an afterthought with the door impossibly wedged into the wall space between the elevator door and the next room. I wonder if the other floors were arranged that way...anyway the hotel staff wasn't particularly friendly or unfriendly. The hotel was clean and served us fine so I'd still recommend this hotel with a grain of salt.
I was surprised at how loud the traffic was on an early Sunday morning 5 floors up. Everything else was great.
"Don't be fooled..."
I felt so unsafe. The room smelt horrible, the neighborhood was awful. It did specify that it was close to space needle and it was in downtown. It was close to both but in a bad location. It was loud and people were obnoxious at all hours of the day and night. The only thing I can say is that their staff was friendly. But I would never stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Conveniet Location"
Conveniently located within walking distance to the Space Needle and EMP Museum where you can also catch the monorail to the city center.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"You can have better option with the same price"
Location is great to Space Needle and Chihuly Glass Museum. Manageable walking distance to downtown, such as Pike place. However, for ppl carrying luggages want to take light rail to/from airport, it's a bit inconvenience.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Good place"
We had to stay over since my daughter had surgery the next day. Comfortable place close to many restaurants.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Perfect for a Key Arena event"
My boyfriend and I took our 12 year old, met up with my nieces for a WWE event at the Key Arena. Got there early but we got to check in. We paid to park our two cars but one niece was leaving after the show so let us put her as a visitor and all our cars were safe in the locked garage. The hotel is older and the hallway made my niece's 6' 5" boyfriend feel a bit restricted :) but it is super clean and the bed was fabulous! We spent the day at the Seattle Center, saw our event, grabbed McDonalds and crashed. $8 breakfast buffet was worth the money.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Nice and convenient"
Comfortable and quiet even though it was in midtown. Convenient to areas of interest.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"Great location for site seeing"
It was an okay stay. Three of the four front desk people we very friendly and helpful, one was rude to a guest in my party. Overall a nice place and very centrally located for walking distance to thing a we wanted to see: space needle, emp museum, etc. good place for the money.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Woman traveling alone"
I found the room to be clean and comfortable with everything in good working order. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, answering my questions about the area as if we were friends, no matter who I spoke to. The location was perfect. A five minute walk to all sorts of food and the main attractions, and to the monorail that takes you to downtown in just a few minutes. Very pedestrian and safe.
4 night trip Mar 10, 2015
"convenient to Seattle attractions"
This hotel was within walking distance to the EMP and Space Needle attractions, as well as numerous fun restaurants and other venues.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Closeness to Space Needle and downtown."
The whole staff were friendly and on task. Our floor was quiet at night. Location was easy to walk between downtown and Space Needle.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"hospitality is her business , and she failed!"
The hotel was a good choice for our budget . Great location . And nice housekeepers that attended to our request . Even the bartender at the hotel restaurant is friendly . One incident that disappointed my wife was the rude / irritated young lady at the front desk . We politely ask where the location of a picture on my wife's phone was, And she annoyingly said its not around here . Being on the hospitality business is tough enough that you need to be informed of such places of interest . It was her job to always be friendly . She made it seem like we were a nuisance by approaching her . She should take advise from the service personels the hotel have . Acknowledging the guest every once in a while is just right . After all we stayed there for a little less than a week . For tips we picked the 5th floor room that views the Space Needle . Lastly its on great location , a walking distance to everything . Even a Walgreens and McD for a quick shopping needs
6 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015