All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
200 Taylor Ave N, Seattle, WA, 98109, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

The hotel building is in walking distance of the Space Needle, and some rooms have a lovely view of it! The desk and restaurant personnel were professional and accommodating. Our bathroom was configured so that to open or exit the door one needed to stand on tiptoes against the side of the tub or the opposite wall! I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would have designed a bathroom that way! (Heaven help anyone who is large...the person literally would be unable to close the bathroom door.) The building is old; consequently, the walls are thin and sound travels as though no walls exist. Guests begin showering/flushing commodes about 5:00 a.m., and clanging pipes can be heard! Further, some guests forget their manners and talk loudly in the hall, jolting others who are still trying to sleep. There are three spaces allotted for guests who enrolled in the Rewards program; however, those three slots are so ridiculously narrow that usually only two cars can park there, especially when one is an SUV. Parking and breakfast are extra costs (unless one has a special deal).
5 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
"Eh...."
Very so, so.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Kenita
The hotel was nice and in a great location, very close to the Space Needle. The only problem was the room was very stuffy and the bathroom didn't have a fan... bathrooms should always have a fan.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"room is not sound proofing. can be noisy."
My last night in the hotel was very bad. I was kept woke up by corridor noise. the room is not sound proofing at all. and some one played music right outside of my room after midnight. I couldn't sleep at all.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Great location!"
It was a very convenient location and the rooms we're comfortable. The only drawback was having to pay for the breakfast buffet that is complimentary at other Best Western hotels.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Dana
"Great value, close to the Space needle!"
We stayed here on a Family vacation during high season to see all the sights of Seattle. It is an older hotel but for what we were willing to pay, it was just fine, nothing fabulous, but clean enough. Our room was Right next to the ice machine, which was SUPER loud all night long, unfortunate for us. However, this very reasonable hotel is just 2 blocks away from the space needle, was awesome for us!! It is quite a hike to Pike Place market, but under a $10 cab ride, plus when we took cabs back we just had to say "over by the space needle!". The parking fee was much less at this hotel AND they let us check in early and park and we could leave our car there past check-out the day of, which was super convenient. Overall, we were very happy with our stay here.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Christine
"Worst Service Ever"
The worst Service I have EVER had from a hotel. Unfriendly, Uneducated staff. This hotel needs to invest a little into training their staff not only on Hospitality but on the rooms and options they offer. I Guarantee i will never stay at this location again and would advise everyone i know not too either.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Good for Tourists"
Hotel was fine, a bit expensive but I think it was all about location. The hotel was older, a little outdated. But it was in a great spot, within walking distance of the Space Needle, Science Museum, and EMP.
4 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Amada
"Hotel right in downtown close to many attractions"
We had a nice time as hotel was close to walking distance from many attractions like space needle, chihuly, monorail, children museum, duck tour and good restaurants .
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Arun
"The only thing good was the price..."
The bath towels were so small, they barely did a better job than a hand towel would. The bar of soap was about the size of my thumb. The "continental breakfast" was a jar of peanut butter, a knife, and a loaf of white bread....I am not making this up. I will end this review here because I do not want to revisit such a bad experience!
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
"Run down hot. Cost more than Hyatt house"
It was hot. No bell man or staff that would help me get my luggage in. It was expensive and cost more than the newer nicer Hyatt house which had a kitchen. I was very disappointed what I had for the money. The room was clean so I was happy for that.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Florida loves Seattle"
This was such a great place to be able to enjoy the downtown sights and convenient to the Monorail, SpaceNeedle and we highly recommend the Seattle City Pass which lets you see 5 attractions for a super savings. This hotel offers everything friends or family could look for when visiting Seattle.
3 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2015
joanne
"Great location for tourists"
Location is great for tourists. Just a block away from space needle, EMP museum, Chiuly Garden, Pacific Science Center. Only about 10 minute walk from the waterfront. Hotel is not updated, but the rooms seemed pretty clean and the price was much lower than other downtown Seattle hotels. Staff was helpful and was able to store my luggage the day of checkout so I could attend a job interview. Great choice if you're looking for a basic hotel in a good location.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Maggie
"nice hotel near cruise terminal"
The hotel is very nice and the breakfast we had was very good. The transportation from the hotel to the cruise terminal was prompt and very good.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
m
"Way over priced for the location and amenities."
Due to my stay happening during Seafair the prices and availability of motel rooms was pretty sad. The room was clean enough but the layout left a bit to be desired. parking is tough if you don't drive a tiny vehicle. The food in the area was good. Zeeks Pizza was fantastic. Overall an adequate stay but I paid too much for what I got.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Stephen
"Excellent Location"
Excellent location. Located within a block of the Space Needle and surrounding attractions. Room was dated, but clean and comfortable. Included breakfast buffet was average.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"pre cruise stop"
Close to a lot of landmarks -walking distance. Staff friendly and helpful. Stayed overnight prior to cruise and had handy can transportation available
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Kathleen
"Awesome location - Too much to do to care"
If your looking for luxury and modern, this isn't the place for you. If you're looking for a place just to go to bed after a long day exploring Seattle - then this place works. Easy walk (15-20) to Pikes. Space Needle is basically across the street. We had 5th floor space needle view which was fun having it right outside our window. No pool or continental breakfast was a little disappointing to our kids.... But there is s great park next to space needle and Mcdonalds is right there too for an easy breakfast. Parking fee for hotel but they do have a gated garage which we were able to use prior to check in and after we checked out.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Jill
Hotel is one block from Space Needle. Rooms are comfortable although outdated. Remodeling recommended soon.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
David90706
"Meets!!!"
Hotel was fine. A little dated but the location made up for it. Located right in front of the Space Needle and the EMP. Staff was cool and nice. Wish the check out time was at noon and not 11 but I guess it really didn't make a difference.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
We stayed in this hotel for a couple of days on either side of our Alaskan cruise. Very comfortable and close to Space Needle and other attractions, We would stay here again and we recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Lynne
"Would stay again"
Great room with the Space Needle view. I had thought breakfast was included so was disappointed with that and parking was TRICKY in the underground garage. Still had an amazing trip. Front desk staff was very friendly & helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Erin
The room was a typical hotel room but the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The view was nice--the room faced the space needle. The hotel was close to many attractions. The hotel restaurant had good food.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Lynne
"Well placed Stay"
Stayed here for one night post cruise. Unlike other reviews we did not experience any problems from noise or crowds from the arena. The hotel was in a great location, being two blocks away from the Space needle, Emp, and Chihuly. There were some great restaurants close by as well as a food court near the Needle. It was a $5 ride to the public market and $10 from the pier by taxi. The hotel its self was clean, but a bit dated. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. There was no breakfast included which was disappointing considering the cost of the hotel
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Liselotte
"Incredible difference"
Incredible the difference between one Best Western to the next. This hotel room was small and dated and in need of some improvements- the shower head was clogged and sprayed in different directions, there were stains in the carpet, 2nd rate coffee machine and coffee, and no individual shampoos or soaps just a dispenser hanging in the shower. The check in was a disappointment in that it seems the staff could care less we chose to stay at their hotel (especially for the money). Parking not included. Breakfast not included. 2:30am garbage truck was a surprise. Checkout was the same, no thank you, generally unfriendly. We will not be staying there again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
concert lover
"Space Needle"
Room was clean and very comfortable. Linens were super soft. Safe short walking distance to Space Needle even at 11:30 at night, which is when we did. Under hotel parking garage was gated and secured, which was great! Front check in help was awesome and really friendly! There is close by construction so sleeping late is hard with the noise.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Great service, and awesome view of Space Needle and EMP from our room. It's a block to Seattle Center, but the surrounding area is mostly dead. (A few restaurants scattered in the area, but it's mostly apartments\condos.) You'll want a car (or budget for Uber/taxi service) since the public transport in Seattle isn't that great.
4 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Jourdan
very close to all things we were doing,
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
It was a great stay, although the fact that you must wait until 4 PM to check in is kind of ridiculous. Check out starts at 11 AM, it seems that 5 hours should be enough to get a room ready. That is the only disappointing feature of the hotel that prevented me from giving it a 5 star stay. The location is awesome and can't beat the view of the Space Needle right from the rooms.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
We had a great time, nice place and close to a lot of attractions we wanted to see.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Literally 2 blocks from EMO and Space Needle"
My only disappointment was at check-in with Justin, who bad mouthed other guests and complained about his job.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Good location. Hotel a bit dated."
Unfortunately our room was adjacent to the supply room so we were woken each morning by very loud staff
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"The staff ruined an otherwise great hotel"
I don't normally stay with this hotel chain because past experience has been mediocre. Having said that, due to location, availability and price I booked 2 nights here and was pleasantly surprised with how clean and comfortable the hotel was. The housekeeping staff were very nice and accommodating. There was a young lady baking complementary cookies in the lobby. Unfortunately the restaurant and front desk staff were rude and insulting. Do yourself a favor and stay out of the restaurant. The dinner crew had a very public argument going between the host, server and kitchen. We ended up taking our food to our room. The breakfast, $7.95 with our stay, was worth it. I recommend walking a couple of blocks to the bakery and coffee shop. There is an additional $18 per night to park.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"lack of service with an attitude."
The hotel is average, with not much to offer other than the restraunt. The front Desk Kid with the tounge ring and attitude needs to go. There is no swimming pool and the cardi equipment is substandard. The lady that works the bar, the lady that works mornings in the resttraunt were wonderful. I am not sure I would stay there again. I asked for towels one evening and the same kid said that he could not because it was shift change but once that was completed he would have them brought up. Never happened. Had to go down and get them.y guest that came to visit was told she would be ok to park out front for the two days we were there. She received two 75 dollar parking tickets. They said they would take care of it but I was never told how or when. I will stay somewhere else when I return to Seattle. Note to Manager, you must know about these issues please do something about it. Thank you
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"OK hotel close to the Space Needle and Chihuly."
OK hotel close to the Space Needle and Chihuly. Great location. Hotel is old and needs an update. We requested a western view but on a slow Thursday were given a 2nd floor room overlooking the dumpsters that had a broken lounge chair and a bathroom with only 1/2 the lights working. Meh. A decent nights sleep but this place needs a change.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Todd
Good location . Within walking distance to space needle and museum. Would stay there again for the price and location
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Don't get breakfast"
Overall the hotel was nice, I really liked our room. It was clean, large and the bed was very comfortable. The only downside was the breakfast. It cost $7.95 but was only your basic continental breakfast with a few added items to make it look fancy. This was disappointing since I have been to Best Westerns with free continental breakfasts almost as good. There is a McDonald's a minute walk away, a Starbucks and other cafes within a few blocks. I would recommend staying at this hotel and just recommend planning to eat breakfast elsewhere.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Cara
"SPACE NEEDLE VIEW"
NICE ROOM WITH SPACE NEEDLE VIEW, THANKS!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
EDITH
"WOULD NOT RECOMMEND"
No hot water in either of our 2 rooms, toilet wouldn't flush in one of them and had to take off back of toilet to flush manually. The hotel staff in one of our rooms trying to get hot water ... for over an HOUR. Still no hot water in either room. Made us late to our event. No manager onsite so no way to mitigate the situation. Was told to call the manager first thing Monday morning... which I did. Still waiting for a return call.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
stopped on way to cruise and explored city front desk help fantastic enjoyed time with restaurant host, he shared a lot the cvb needs to print a better map--it really sucks!!
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
tim
"GREAT STAY/RECONSIDER GIVING FREE PARKING"
For the fee this hotel charges, parking and breakfast should be free. Its getting ridiculous that now everyone charges for parking/breakfast at such high rates. I like this hotel..I missed having a pool. IT WAS A GREAT STAY, COMFORTABLE, NICE STAFF AND CLOSE TO SPACE NEEDLE AND TOURS
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Blanca
"You get the price for a downtown hotel"
the room was nice and clean although it's kind of small. The beds and pillows was very comfortable. A very nice short walk to the Space Needle. The price was okay, but would have been better if breakfast and parking were included. It has a restaurant called Brella's that serves scrumptious meals at a surprisingly reasonable price.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
MARIA VICTORIA T
"Good base for downtown Seattle."
A very nice to stay, great location and walkable to most places including pike place market, seattle center, Seattle Music Experience,waterfront and to rail system. Initial call to front desk, I was explaining my situation of coming in late behind my family when the young man at the front desk said he could not understand me and continued to mock me with jibberish. I asked for the Manager and David took care of everything for all of us. In spite of the first contact it was an excellent stay. I highly recommend it for downtown Seattle.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Donald J
"Cons outweigh the pros"
Stayed to be close to Seattle Center - this is a plus - very close. The beds are quite comfortable. The rooms were overall clean, but the carpet had a lot of unsightly stains on it. There was no fan in the bathroom - or maybe it just didn't work. Staff was quite helpful, especially when our car needed a jump. The breakfast buffet for $7.95 was definitely not worth it - essentially the same kind of food we had had at a free breakfast at a hotel in Lynwood just a week earlier. I would have no problem paying for a breakfast buffet, but it needs to be better than the standard free buffet you get at many hotels. Parking cost extra too. So when you factor in paying for parking and breakfast, I probably wouldn't stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cheryl
"don't stay here"
not an upgraded friendly place to be. wouldn't even give me a receipt
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
bob
"Close to Seattle Center"
Lots of construction around the hotel was very noisy. Staff was really nice and helpful with anything we needed.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Planned this trip to Seattle quickly so hotel options were limited. This was one of the only hotels that had two queen beds for 4 of us. And it was a reasonable price and located right near the space needle and monorail.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Jennie
Great location, within walking distance to everything Seattle City Center has to offer. Large rooms, family friendly. Very helpful staff, clean quiet rooms. We will return.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Overpriced!!!!"
We were in town for a concert at century link and we drastically overpaid for this hotel. The hotel was run down, there were bums in and out of the hotel and we thought we were offered free breakfast but that was not the case. The room was okay, semi updated. The neighborhood was a little scary at night because we were about a block away from the space needle. I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Well located, clean hotel."
We found the Best Western Executive Inn in City Center Seattle to be nice, clean and comfortable. Although it is an older hotel, it is well maintained and conveniently located if you wish to visit Chihuly, Space Needle, EMP museum, etc. It was easy to access by car and had underground parking (for a $15/day fee). Walkable to all of the waterfront attractions and restaurants, and the surrounding neighborhood has many excellent restaurants, coffee shops and bakeries, as well as a convenience store a block away. Although we did not eat in the on-site restaurant, the breakfast buffet looked very good. There is no room service from the restaurant for breakfast, but there is for dinner.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015