All hotels in Columbia, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3100 I 70 Dr Se, Columbia, MO, 65201, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

"Our first time using Expedia."
My husband and I recently spent 3 days at Columbia, Missouri and I went to the internet to check out a hotel where we could stay and could afford. I was very surprised how neat using Expedia was. I will use Expedia again and I would highly recommend other people do the same. I have told all my friends how great it was.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Marilyn
Nicely remodeled older property. Quite clean, friendly staff! I'd stay there again!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
mark
"Great value!"
Stayed here during a Mizzou football weekend. Most hotels are outrageously priced on Mizzou football game weekends. This hotel was much less than others, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is older, but the interior of the hotel was clean, freshly painted, and had clean, new carpeting. The room was the same....clean, new carpeting, no musty or smoky smell, clean and comfortable bedding. Even had free breakfast....biscuits and gravy, fresh waffles, fruits, cereals, bagels, muffins, juices and coffee. Unless I can get a newer hotel for the same price, I'll be coming back here!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Comfortable will working in Columbia"
Clean rooms and a good breakfast
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Mark L
"Room smelled bad"
Probably too much moisture from the pool seeping in. It smelled of dead fish. Pretty awful. I had gotten the room at a discount or I would have changed rooms. As it was I bought room freshener and candles and lived with it. The bathtub walls had a little mold - I sprayed it with anti mold cleanser and it was gone in a few hours. Made me wonder why they didn't spend the few cents and spray the walls themselves. But it was a very 'homey' and comfortable room and I would definitely stay there again if I could get a room that didn't smell of dead fish.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Rainey
Love when rooms come with refrigerators and microwaves.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"An OK stay, but nothing luxurious"
This HOJO is your basic budget motel. The room was clean and had some amenities. The room I stayed in had a microwave and fridge. The staff was friendly enough, but nothing stood out to separate this from other similar places I've stayed at. As far as HOJOs go, this was in the middle of the pack. Not amazing, but not terrible. As far as the interior is concerned, it is an older building that could use some work. Cleanliness was fair, but one of the cups had some dirt inside it. How is that possible with a pre-wrapped cup? Since the price was low and I had no major issues, I'll give them 3-stars. If you're stopping through and just need a place to spend the night, then you'll be fine here.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Quincy
"Not bad"
The hotel itself is a little old on the exterior and hallways, but the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. A good place to lounge if you are on a budget. Price is good for a small budget.
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
BP
Room was very quiet. The hotel is older and shows wear and tear but was clean. The room was comfortable as was the bed. Also staff was friendly and front desk called shortly after check in to make sure all was well
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Had to be switched rooms due to first room sheets were stained. AC was loud could not sleep well.
4 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"On the road"
Met all our needs. Right off expressway.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Ann
we enjoyed our stay. your in a good location and we will be back someday
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
leahtofeldt
"Columbia, MO"
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. I can't say anything about the breakfast cause we were still sleepimg during those times. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Dee
"Headed to mizzou"
Extremely pleasant and helpful staff! Will come back
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Kw
"Good Place to stay."
From Check in to Check Out we had a good experience and would stay again if we were in the city. The Employees were very friendly and helpful. Be proud of this place.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Paul Lueschen
The room was very clean and better than I expected for the price. The pool and deck was nice and breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Nice and comfortable"
We stayed on our way home to Illinois after the MO state fair. We planned to leave very early, but we slept in because the beds were so comfy and got down in time to enjoy a nice continental breakfast. I was impressed with the size of the room.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Awesome! Will definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Brandon
"Close to everything and great breakfast."
Room is very comfortable and can't beat the price.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Sandy
"Best value for your money"
For extended stay this place is the best option. I had to stay somewhere cheap for 2 weeks before I could move into my apartment when I moved to Columbia so I chose this place hoping it would be decent enough but this place exceeded my expectations. With a TGIF right next door on one side and a grocery store towards the other it's a pretty convenient location. The staff helps you in any way possible to make your stay enjoyable. I read a few reviews on Expedia and frankly I don't know what their problem is but I'll say this place is the definition of value for money. 5 STARS.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Toledo
"Business Trip"
The overall service was good the only thing didn't like was that the hotel took itself off the Web site then the hotel went up on their rates.I didn't like that
8 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
L.J.
"great price"
Great price. Overall good hotel. Could use some updates and a little better breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
kyle
"Nice Hotel for the price"
Even though close to the expressway, I found the rooms to be quiet, at least on the back side. The outside pool was nice for the kids. The breakfast could have had a little more selections (bananas? melon?) but was adequate. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Grandma
"overnight travel stay"
ok for a place to rest overnight. bathroom floor not clean. breakfast was all carb options, no proteins like yogurt, hard boiled eggs
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"very pleased."
I am particular about scents and oders and the hotel passed my nose test. I was very pleased with location, size and condition.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
dae
Not bad, but hotel maintenance needs improving. The staff was very sweet and really tried to accommodate all needs.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Decent hotel reasonable rate with good amenities"
The hotel was clean. Carpets in hallways and rooms starting to show wear. Security concern: The outside hallway entrance door in back of hotel did not have a strike plate thereby making it easy to pull door open without using key. Positive note: TV's are flat screen, rooms have mini-refrigs and microwaves.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Not Good"
There were cigarette burn holes on the bed spreads. It was a non smoking room. They were very obvious. The room was not clean, therefore we did not stay for the breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
CJ
Good, affordable place to stay. Had good hot free breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Terry
"Very nice hotel for the price."
Easy access in and out. Near I-70 so there was some road noise because my room was on the very end nearest the highway. The rooms further back probably experience very little noise.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Good service, comfortable room and clean pool.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Nicer room and breakfast than expected for the price.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Sandy
Extremely clean room, including bathroom and beds. Patricia's store next-door is very convenient. The only thing I did not like was a very loud (at least to my liking) old air-conditioner.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Get what you pay for"
We just needed a place to crash before waking up and getting back on the road, so we thought we'd get someplace cheap…and that wasn't the best decision. The bathroom was small and unclean. My wife did not even use the shower the next morning because it looked so old and dirty. The sheets had dirt stains on them. The breakfast the next morning was next to nothing. The whole place just felt like it was on its last leg.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Nice room for the price. Big and spacious. Tub could use resurfacing.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Andy
"Awful stay."
Awful stay. Hotel smelled like dogs. Carpet was old and dirty. I could hear entire conversations of the people next door to us through the bathroom vent. Bathroom Matt needed replacing. Too many issues to continue.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Theresa
"Good place to stay"
Clean facility. Courteous staff. Free computer with internet in lobby.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Clean and neat"
The facility is good, they provide microwave and frige that most motels dont. But the service is not good, i have waited 20 mins to check out because the person was nowhere!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
GRACE
"Awful stay do not waste your money!"
When we walked into the lobby it smelled of dogs. The room smelled out, and the carpet was so nasty and dirty I didn't want my feet to touch it. There were stains on the carpet but I obviously don't know what it was. The bathroom Matt looked as though it had mold underneath it or had never been cleaned. I could hear complete conversations from the room next to us through the bathroom vent. Dirty room!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Theresa
My stay was pretty good. My one HUGE concern was whenever I was leaving the hotel to go participate in our activities, I noticed that someone was propping a rock in the security door. I would think that there was some sort of notification making some one aware that the door was not secured. I was not feeling too secure with that issue. There was even an instance when I arrived back very late and again there was a rock keeping the door open. This needs to be addressed.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"quiet, quick, convenient"
We have stayed here for week at time, 3 years in a row. It is the best price for the quality. There is a nice grocery store next door, so we stock the fridge a bit. The pool is nice. We stayed at another place the next night that we couldn't leave quick enough, so it made us appreciate the HoJo.
7 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Better than expected"
Given the low rate, my expectations were not high, but I was pleasantly surprised. I will consider other HoJo properties in the future, thanks!
very good
"Friendly staff...very helpful with directions"
Not a new hotel, but was very clean and the people I had dealings with were nice.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Good experience"
I LOVE Howard Johnson's! Great for overnight stays! Compared to other hotels in the same price range, they have more conveniences for the price. I wish there were more of them across the country!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Martha
"good location, good price, horrible smells"
The first room we were offered smelled of industrial strength cleaner with undertones of urine and vomit. The room we got in place of it had a broken lock and smelled like a gym locker. An old gym locker.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
K C Swimmer
"Good motel for cheap"
Nice room, great services and nice breakfast..go for it
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
niraj
"Thanks for another great stay!"
We always choose this location when going home to visit family. Rocky and his staff are amazing. Typically we always get the same room or something nearby. I know this place so well that I remember the details of each room I've ever stayed in. My only disappointment this trip was that the toilet handle was broken and the toilet also ran all night. I say it's disappointing because the last 2 times I've stayed in this same room over the past year, it still hasn't been fixed. Other than that, we were happy with the service as always!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Katherine Harris
"older but well-maintained property; good value"
Hallways a little bit run down, but room was clean except for some carpet stains. Room was HUGE too! Breakfast on the minimal side. Kudos to the lady at the front desk who handled an irritated guest with tact. Overall excellent value for money.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Love the mattress have a great night sleep. Need to add meat and potatoes to breakfast.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Ross Conner
"Nice older hotel"
The room was incredibly clean and comfortable. The property itself was older but that didn't have any effect on the cleanliness of the room. The bathroom was updated.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014