All hotels in Columbia, Missouri, United States of America
3100 I 70 Dr Se, Columbia, MO, 65201, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

"Too expensive for Quality"
Clean but old, worn down, faucet broken, terrible breakfast. Stay would have been ok if the price was about 89.00 but not more
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Bargain in Columbia"
There have been recent improvements to the property. Staff are friendly and helpful. Reasonable rates. Fine for a short stay.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Always a good value for the money"
Nice quite stay. Slept well. This is my favorite place to stay when in town - if an affordable room is available.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
Gail
"Great room for the price"
Very good room at very good price
4 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Bruce
"Fancy it is not .Comfortable it is."
Rooms where clean but it is an old hotel that need some repairs.The free breakfast was bad.The bagels where hard and could not eat them.The gravy made my husband throw up..
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
VedaPC
"Excellent value for the money."
They were very accommodating to my early arrival, and I slept wonderfully all week. Will be staying here each chance I have.
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
We spent a very nice night there. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Rui
"Would not recommend this hotel."
Breakfast was not up to the standard that we have come to expect for a continental breakfast Everything was cold only offered cereal , bagels, waffles, biscuits and gravy and juices. The gravy and biscuits were cold and uneatable, no eggs or meats were offered very disappointing for breakfast. The rooms were adequate but the television sounded like it had a broken speaker and was very difficult to watch especially movies. During our stay we had an item that disappeared from the room and we were unable to recover. Over all a very disappointing experience and we will never stay at the hotel again even though we will have to pay more . Sometimes the cheapest is not always the best option to exercise.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Anthony
"folks from co"
Will stay there again
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Jerry K.
"Not a fan of smokey smelling rooms"
The room was put together the best they could with what they had. I simply couldn't sleep with the loud ac unit and the smoky smell. The smoky smell was so bad that I didnt want to stay a minute longer and skipped free breakfast. Probably plan to spend a little more next trip and upgrade to nicer hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
It took two times in flushing the toilet to get it to fully flush. The sewer or plumbing needs improvement. It was overall a good stay in this hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
WIFI was extremely slow. The TV reception was bad. It is on a satellite, it kept freezing and losing signal. This happened for 3 days, weather was not stormy.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Review"
Used as a stopping point overnight only.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Chuck
"Ttilw"
Hotel served it's purpose for a quick overnight stay while passing thru town at a reasonable price.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"An excellent value for the money!"
I felt welcomed from the start, kind staff, clean room, ease of check-in, no need to check out - just left the keys in the room, comfortable bed, and lots of pillows! The room was quite spacious too. I didn't feel like I had to be careful where I put my stuff so I didn't trip on it. I will be in Columbia often over the coming months, and hope to be able to get a room in this facility each time. The grocery store across the street is a plus for me as well. Slept wonderfully and will return.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Gail
"Great value and nice rooms!"
Beautiful lobby as you enter, and the hotel staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Older hotel but it appears they are renovating some areas and we had a lovely older room that had everything we needed. Very nice for the price.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Tracey
"great, for the price. bring fabreeze"
Great room for the price. Not to loud or out of the way. Only problem is that we had a smoking room and you could tell it was one. The stench of smoke was so overwhelming, and almost suffocating till the air got moving.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great for price"
Decided to stay an extra night for work. Bed was really nice. TV channels were a bit hard to figure out but not bad. The parking lot was still covered in black ice and I didn't see much salt out near the door ways so that was a big odd. Otherwise nice place and worth the money.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Cody
"You get what u pay for"
Everything was fine except the bed
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
NATE
"great budget place"
Overall its a good stop, the place is in good shape, cheapear then the average hotel in MO. Only complain, no complimentary coffee.
3 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Pablo
"Would stay there again"
Very clean and comfy. Staff was very nice and helpful. The free breakfast wasn't to our liking but overall was excellent.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel good price"
Overnight stay while looking for apartments in Columbia. Room nice and very clean. Hotel in midst of renovations so was a little cluttered feeling. Only real problem was that the tv service kept fading in and out which was quite frustrating.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Grant
"Amazing night's stay for cheap"
Great hotel, everything was clean. Some of the nicest staff I've ever seen in a hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"No frill, decent especially for price"
I'm a regular - long commute to work, stay overnight to shorten the drive - no frills, but decent especially for the price. Room is nice and warm in winter - I appreciate that because it is usually late when I am checking in.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
virginia
"Nice location for work."
I stay here frequently and am always pleased. Great rates and comfy place to sleep. Staff is great.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Sandy
"i'd stay here again"
had a bit of trouble with the internet and was given an 800 number to call for tech support..room was clean, great shower.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
elizabeth
Breakfast wasn't too bad rooms were clean could use some static guard lol on the bedding.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Excellent choice for a reasonably priced stay"
Great value. Quiet and conveniently located.
4 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Nicholas
"Yummy breakfast and exceptional staff!"
A little dated and toilet rocked back and forth. But staff was exceptional! Breakfast was yummy!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nicely remodeled"
Newly carpeted room and hallways. Breakfast was tasty. Front lobby was bright, clean and updated.
1 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2014
"Great place/Great Price"
Great place for the price! Nothing too fancy, but clean and friendly. Especially appreciate the new carpet and the fact that the room is usually warm when you check in during winter months!!!!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
virginia
"Great People working in an average hotel"
My stay was fine but what I really give credit to this hotel for is how it took care of me after I left my phone charger in my room. I left it and called them, they located it, set it aside and I was able to pick it up a few days later as I passed back through the city.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Older, comfy interstate motel"
we stayed one night on the way to our vacation spot and one night on the way home. Both nights were fine. Rooms are large, clean. Property is older and besides a kind of musty smell in some areas, things seem to be kept up. We had requested both nights to have a first floor room, near an entrance door so we wouldnt have to haul our bags too far and both rooms we were assigned were fine. Comfy extra large king bed. Breakfast had many carb choices. No protein so I was glad I had brought along some hardboiled eggs in the cooler. Both evenings we had dinner at TGI Fridays, which shares the same parking lot as the motel, very handy and friendly kids working there.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
TR
"Ho Hum........."
Staff nice and friendly. GM needs an attitude adjustment.
"Great for a night or two"
This is an older hotel, not a 5 star, but certainly value priced. Easy to get to off of I-70. Nice breakfast bar in the morning. Comfy bed. Fridays shares the same parking lot. We were quite happy with our stopover at HoJo's and would recommend it.
paradachs
"Disappointing"
The Expedia price was okay but because of all the noise during the night & early morning hours & phone calls to the front desk to complain about the constant banging of doors and other noises without improving the situation we asked for our money back but because of the Expedia price we could not so we will no longer be using Expedia, it is not worth it.
Bfaye
"Great Price Great Location Great Service"
The hotel is old but the hotel is clean and the owners do everything possible to make you feel comfortable, the location is great, grogery store next to it and a TGIF is also next door, the hotel staff are very friendly and the breakfast room is perfect
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great stay for great price"
When you pull up to the Howard Johnson's it looks like and old brick apartment building built in the late 50's early 60's BUT, then you go inside, it is beautiful, clean, very warm and welcoming. We were very surprised when we got to the room, beds were VERY comfortable, room was spacious and for being an older hotel, very surprised at the lack of noise from other tenants being heard thru the walls. Breakfast was good and staff very friendly and inviting. We will definitely stay there again, great stay for a great price.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice room"
Room was very clean beds super comfy..
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
J B
"Needs a facelift"
Hotel has a smokey smell. It needs repairs. The service was good. The shower handle broke off when I turned it, although the desk was very good in getting me a different room.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Staff friendly. GM's attitude disappointing. Would look for another place to stay. Bathroom sink didn't function correctly.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The hotel is an older building, but the place is clean. The staff were very nice.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Bonnie
Pleasant experience. Well kept. Provides discount for visits for people having hospital procedures.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Mediocre stay"
Staff was nice general condition was fairly clean. However, bedsheet had a huge spot/stain on it, bathroom door stuck so bad you could hear us open and close it clear down the hall (and it was just very hard to do!) and the bathroom floor had obviously not been actually mopped for a long time (had a white-ish residue on it). Some peeling paint around floors/doors. Needs some attention, especially the stained bedlinens!
3 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"average stay"
The room was comfortable,media com,the cable provider was having problems,but that is typical for them in Columbia. There was little variety in the breakfast . Gravy was good ,biscuit a little doughy. The hotel was quiet and seemed well maintained .
2 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice place to rest"
Enjoyed my room very much. My bed was so comfortable, that I decided to spend another night.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"good location"
I'm having a hard time getting my recharge back to my debt account I was there on Sat they double charged me 61.00 and still no money back in account. Not pleased and will not stay here again I want my money
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
andrew karnes
"Game Weekend"
Comfortable
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Nice suprise for price!"
Nice suprise for the price. I commute a couple hours to work and stay over bout half a dozen times per month. This will by my new go to place. Room was clean and spacious, great water pressure in the shower! Not new but nice place.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Not bad"
It was in a good location to food and gas. Right next to highway. Rooms were nice.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014