All hotels in Billings, Montana, United States of America
2511 1st Ave N, Billings, MT, 59101, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Check your bank statements"
I stayed at the hotel and come to find out I got charged twice when I only stayed one night!!! I didn't care for the place it just seemed creepy.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Won't stay here again"
Room smelled slightly stale. The room next door was up until 3 am partying. Had to catch 6 am flight next day. Would not recommend.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Benjamin
"Close to everything."
We were in town for the NILE. It was a reasonable distance to drive down there and right inn the heart of downtown
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Corey
"Clean and Comfortable"
I have stayed at this hotel a few times while traveling through Billings. It is located in downtown Billings, the area is close to restaurants and very clean. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Service is great. Everyone is very friendly. I personally like the fact that they provide shuttles to and from the airport. On my most recent trip to Billings I stayed at a different hotel. It just wasn't the same so when I reached my destination I once again made reservations to stay at Best Western Clock Tower on my return trip and I am so glad that I did. I will not make that mistake again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Cindy
Lots of construction to get to it but overall great
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Bogus Best Western in Billings"
I travel worldwide 200 nites a year. Arrived Billings, MT @ midnight. Clerk misdirected me to room. Finally entered cave-like virtually windowless room. Unacceptable; requested room change. Clerk couldn't figure out how to change room. After about 20 minutes at motel, just left and drove 110 miles to final destination. Arrived 3:00 am.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Location"
Across the street from the Greyhound bus terminal and all the lowlifes that hang around the station and hotel/cars...they should lower their price just for that reason...
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Parking was terrible
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Felt claustrophobic"
I bookedthis room quite a while ago and it was meant for 3 adult males. They offered 2 beds in a room + a rollup.First off i had to pay for said rollup on the webpage when i booked and then paid for it again when i checked in. The room was tiny... i mean we had issues setting the rollup up tiny. Then they did not bring any pillows with said rollup. I was then required to give them a credit card which they promptly charged for an additional $100. i got the $100 back 2 days later. However what really ticked me offwas the maintenance guy telling us to put our cigarette butts into the butt can. Just because we were 3 dudes doesnt automatically mean we will behave like savages
Response by Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn
Looking over the reservation you made it looks like you were only charged for the amount of the room as many guests who book as 3 adults may not need a roll away but are correct in that you were charged for it at the time of check in. As for the authorization you are correct that when you checked in we did authorize your card which your bank then pulled aside though I am glad to see was put back quickly. I do appreciate your honest feedback and will bring this to our staffs attention with regards to the smoking.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Larry Gaede
Exelent will stay again
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great stay but parking may be tough with a traile."
Very clean, comfortable and up to date. Parking garage style parking would make parking with a trailer challenging.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
travel doc
"Great choice!"
Well equipped/furnished; a good value and quite comfortable. The folks at reception (two trainees) were understandably slow, but to compensate for my patience awarded us a complimentary breakfast at the next door eatery, which was just excellent! Would recommend without reservation!
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Room was dark and noisy, altho it was clear upgrades have been done. Parking was awful, too narrow and hard to navigate. Room was very small.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Comfort and Quality"
The room was very clean and comfortable andthe hotel is close to BIL. The 40" big screen TV was awesome. the accomodations were excellent, the WiFi fast and east to connect, the bed very comfy and the shower/restroom, clean and nice.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
CW
"Best Western "Plus" is COOL for family stay"
Great for family stay, as it's like little resort in a city.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Na
"nice one night stay"
traveling through, price was right it was a nice stay. room was clean and hotel was in all generally in good repair. would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Darrell
"Would stay here again!"
First off, I want to say that the front desk staff were amazing! Very kind and just a great way to start our stay at the hotel. The location was within walking distance of restaurants and just a short drive up the hill to the airport the next morning. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The reason I rated the room comfort as a "4" was because the bed was a bit hard for me but everybody else in our party thought they were fine.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"A Good property"
Great Room good service no problems.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
They were just fine. Only stayed overnight for a quick stop. Wouldn't have stayed longer.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Too small for the money."
Was very disappointed with the size of the room. Over priced for the room as well. I wont goo back.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
DANDDGRIFF
"Adequate lodging with an awkward design"
The hotel is adequate lodging for a night but not much more than that. The two bed room design is awkward. The room seemed like a one bed room with a sitting room that was turned into a two bed room. The carpet was a dated and dirty looking. There is no complimentary breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
"comfortable and affordable"
The staff was very nice and brought a roll-away and extra blanket to the room five minutes after being asked. The cinnamon rolls were delicious in the morning and we appreciated the effort with our early flight.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Great pool!"
Finally found a nice hotel with an exterior pool and a cool terrasse serouding it. Located in the heart of the downtown area it offers a private oasis that was more than welcome on the two hot days we were traveling there.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Catherine
Nice to have a restaurant within walking distance with food!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Clean anc Cozy"
The hotel was very clean, quiet and comfortable. It is downtown, but parking is no problem. There is a parking lot for the rooms. There is also a bike wash that we were able to use to spray off our car from the long drive which was nice. Stella's for breakfast was very good and you got a 15% discount with your hotel room key.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Very friendly staff and we enjoyed the 10% discounts at the nearby restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Eve
"Great but not great"
Check in - great. Parking - slightly difficult. Room - excellent. Maid service/housekeeping - pretty horrible. I'd left a note with a couple dollars asking them to turn the subtitles off on the TV. When I returned the TV was on, subtitles were still there, & money was gone! I knew they were in there b/c the note pad was changed out & my towels were cleaned. My bed was never made (not even once) the 3 nights I was there. They went in, took out the trash, replenished the towels, & left! If the maid service/housekeeping was better I'd have given the motel a 5/5.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
LOCATION WAS BAD.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Letdown from usual Best Western Plus facilities"
The room was adequate, but was right off the parking lot, practically underground. I was worried about security. The air conditioner/fan would operate sporadically — and noisily — all night long. Plus, there was not enough soundproofing in the room. The occupant right above me stomped across his floor till all hours of the night, then started again at 5:00 in the morning! Parking was totally inadequate.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Jeanne
Worst room accommodation. The room was not clean and I was extremely uncomfortable. I believe because we booked with Hotels.com, I got the worst room in the place, Never again. Plus I was overcharged.So far I have not been able to get any refund.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great place for a restful stop-over"
After several hours on planes and more driving our car, it was comforting to come to a clean room where we were able to rest up for the next leg of our trip. Great restaurants within a block of hotel.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Alise
"When I am in Billings, this is where I say"
I like to Clocktower Inn's location in downtown. Your room key in the Key to the City in the restaurants downtown.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Mike B
"OK But I wouldn't stay again"
What I liked Great location close to everything downtown Friendly and helpful staff The room was spotlessly clean and the bathroom had been renovated I didn't like The room was small and very dark There were nasty smells outside Very noisy in the mornings, lucky I was up early Maybe it was the location of the room but there were conflicting bad smells of sour milk (probably from the restaurant) and the dog area. Although the dog area was kept very clean it is where smokers tend to congregate which was awful.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Lyn
Nice place, friendly staff. Close to shopping & historic locations. Great for families
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
Hope
"like home"
enjoyed my stays
1 night trip May 28, 2014
uncle buck
This is downtown. Was a little further off the highway than we realized, but the room was nice.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice. Lots of things in walking distance."
Would have liked to have a continental breakfast. Great downtown area.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Nice hotel in Billings, Montana"
The first time I stayed I wasn't real impressed as I'm an amputee and my left leg is immobile and I do require a wheelchair once my prosthetic is removed. It was a normal room and very small. I had to get on my hands and knees to get into the bathroom. The second time I got the room for the disabled and it was wonderful. The doors were big enough for my wheelchair and I loved the roll in shower. If I could get the same room I would love staying there again. On a personal note staying in many hotels on our trip to Canada I wonder why hotels don't have more available rooms for the handicapped as non-handicapped people seem to want them also. I practically have to fight to get one.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Jude
"Convenient Location & Clean room"
Very clean and comfortable room! Great service! Very convenient location. I liked that there were plenty of places to eat or lounge and you get a discount if you show your hotel key. The building itself looks unattractive and needs updating, but the inside is great!
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Perfect This Time"
The Best Western Clock Tower is always quite nice, clean and a reliable accommodation. The only issue with this hotel is that in the past, we could never reach anyone at the hotel to come pick us up at the airport. This time we were able to reach someone at the hotel to get the complimentary shuttle both ways to the airport.
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel."
This was the best Best Western on our 8 day trip. Although the Hotel is bordered on one side by the beginning of a sketchy neighborhood, the other direction offers lots of places to walk to ... The Housekeeping Staff was very kind, professional, and courteous. Connie was Great! The front ofice folks were also helpful. The female on front desk the afternoon of 29 May when we checked in was perfect. With us being new to the town, she was very informative and provided great directions and advice (name may have been Nancy). Then on Friday afternoon (30 May), the young lady on staff was also very very helpful. Sweet young lady. As I worked on the computer, I heard she and her male coworker take calls and greet visitors in such a warm and friendly way, answering questions completely. Yes, you have a wonderful Hotel. This Texas Girl was happy to be staying two nights there. Thank you.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Glenda
"Great location, friendly staff"
Hotel close to restaurants, stores, and historic train depot. Shuttle service to/from airport, close to car rental, great breakfast and lunch restaurant on site.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
karen
"If you must stay in downtown"
I booked through hotels.com and when I arrived I was treated as a "second-class" guest. I was assigned to a room with two double beds for my 2 night visit. Later that night, I got into bed and experienced a very uncomfortable mattress (overly firm, thin padding, obviously cheap). I got very little sleep that night. At 7AM the next morning, I went to the front desk to share my experience and also asked to check out. They said since I booked through a third-party, I would be charged anyway. They tried to "upsell" me on a better room and finally gave me another room, the same size and location, but with a better (newer) mattress. The front desk said they had never heard of a single complaint regarding their mattresses. I talked with a couple of the housekeeping staff and management and they indicated is was a common issue that the owner knows about. No free breakfast is included at this Best Western, but the restaurant adjacent is decent.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Sunny side"
The room smelled musty and needed to be aired out. In the morning, the sun streamed brightly into the room starting at 5 am. There was no light dimming curtain to fix this, only shears at the window.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Nice overall room"
The room was clean and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Hotel is under renovation so it should be nicely updated soon. Our first night was in a room right next to the construction zone. Hammers started at about 0830, so if you are a late sleeper, ask for a room away from the construction. Otherwise rooms are very clean and beds comfortable. Shuttle to the airport was waiting for us at the airport when we arrived, which was a nice touch. For return trip to the airport, the driver came right away and gave us a ride. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Terrible Small room. Very uncomfortable. Would not stay there again
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"nice downtown hotel"
nice hotel with alot of eateries in walking distance - good off street parking very well lit at night. only thing i didn't like was first floor you hear the person above you walking across floor at all times
Other trip May 20, 2014
red
"Clock tower Stay"
The room was comfortable and the staff was great. they were also very helpful in getting me to the airport as needed.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Great room and location"
Clean, courteous staff, comfortable room and great cafe.
1 night trip May 10, 2014