All hotels in Billings, Montana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2511 1st Ave N, Billings, MT, 59101, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"comfortable and affordable"
The staff was very nice and brought a roll-away and extra blanket to the room five minutes after being asked. The cinnamon rolls were delicious in the morning and we appreciated the effort with our early flight.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Great pool!"
Finally found a nice hotel with an exterior pool and a cool terrasse serouding it. Located in the heart of the downtown area it offers a private oasis that was more than welcome on the two hot days we were traveling there.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Catherine
Nice to have a restaurant within walking distance with food!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Clean anc Cozy"
The hotel was very clean, quiet and comfortable. It is downtown, but parking is no problem. There is a parking lot for the rooms. There is also a bike wash that we were able to use to spray off our car from the long drive which was nice. Stella's for breakfast was very good and you got a 15% discount with your hotel room key.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Very friendly staff and we enjoyed the 10% discounts at the nearby restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Eve
"Great but not great"
Check in - great. Parking - slightly difficult. Room - excellent. Maid service/housekeeping - pretty horrible. I'd left a note with a couple dollars asking them to turn the subtitles off on the TV. When I returned the TV was on, subtitles were still there, & money was gone! I knew they were in there b/c the note pad was changed out & my towels were cleaned. My bed was never made (not even once) the 3 nights I was there. They went in, took out the trash, replenished the towels, & left! If the maid service/housekeeping was better I'd have given the motel a 5/5.
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
LOCATION WAS BAD.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Letdown from usual Best Western Plus facilities"
The room was adequate, but was right off the parking lot, practically underground. I was worried about security. The air conditioner/fan would operate sporadically — and noisily — all night long. Plus, there was not enough soundproofing in the room. The occupant right above me stomped across his floor till all hours of the night, then started again at 5:00 in the morning! Parking was totally inadequate.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Jeanne
Worst room accommodation. The room was not clean and I was extremely uncomfortable. I believe because we booked with Hotels.com, I got the worst room in the place, Never again. Plus I was overcharged.So far I have not been able to get any refund.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great place for a restful stop-over"
After several hours on planes and more driving our car, it was comforting to come to a clean room where we were able to rest up for the next leg of our trip. Great restaurants within a block of hotel.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Alise
"When I am in Billings, this is where I say"
I like to Clocktower Inn's location in downtown. Your room key in the Key to the City in the restaurants downtown.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Mike B
"OK But I wouldn't stay again"
What I liked Great location close to everything downtown Friendly and helpful staff The room was spotlessly clean and the bathroom had been renovated I didn't like The room was small and very dark There were nasty smells outside Very noisy in the mornings, lucky I was up early Maybe it was the location of the room but there were conflicting bad smells of sour milk (probably from the restaurant) and the dog area. Although the dog area was kept very clean it is where smokers tend to congregate which was awful.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Lyn
Nice place, friendly staff. Close to shopping & historic locations. Great for families
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
Hope
"like home"
enjoyed my stays
1 night trip May 28, 2014
uncle buck
This is downtown. Was a little further off the highway than we realized, but the room was nice.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice. Lots of things in walking distance."
Would have liked to have a continental breakfast. Great downtown area.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Nice hotel in Billings, Montana"
The first time I stayed I wasn't real impressed as I'm an amputee and my left leg is immobile and I do require a wheelchair once my prosthetic is removed. It was a normal room and very small. I had to get on my hands and knees to get into the bathroom. The second time I got the room for the disabled and it was wonderful. The doors were big enough for my wheelchair and I loved the roll in shower. If I could get the same room I would love staying there again. On a personal note staying in many hotels on our trip to Canada I wonder why hotels don't have more available rooms for the handicapped as non-handicapped people seem to want them also. I practically have to fight to get one.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Jude
"Convenient Location & Clean room"
Very clean and comfortable room! Great service! Very convenient location. I liked that there were plenty of places to eat or lounge and you get a discount if you show your hotel key. The building itself looks unattractive and needs updating, but the inside is great!
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Perfect This Time"
The Best Western Clock Tower is always quite nice, clean and a reliable accommodation. The only issue with this hotel is that in the past, we could never reach anyone at the hotel to come pick us up at the airport. This time we were able to reach someone at the hotel to get the complimentary shuttle both ways to the airport.
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel."
This was the best Best Western on our 8 day trip. Although the Hotel is bordered on one side by the beginning of a sketchy neighborhood, the other direction offers lots of places to walk to ... The Housekeeping Staff was very kind, professional, and courteous. Connie was Great! The front ofice folks were also helpful. The female on front desk the afternoon of 29 May when we checked in was perfect. With us being new to the town, she was very informative and provided great directions and advice (name may have been Nancy). Then on Friday afternoon (30 May), the young lady on staff was also very very helpful. Sweet young lady. As I worked on the computer, I heard she and her male coworker take calls and greet visitors in such a warm and friendly way, answering questions completely. Yes, you have a wonderful Hotel. This Texas Girl was happy to be staying two nights there. Thank you.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Glenda
"Great location, friendly staff"
Hotel close to restaurants, stores, and historic train depot. Shuttle service to/from airport, close to car rental, great breakfast and lunch restaurant on site.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
karen
"If you must stay in downtown"
I booked through hotels.com and when I arrived I was treated as a "second-class" guest. I was assigned to a room with two double beds for my 2 night visit. Later that night, I got into bed and experienced a very uncomfortable mattress (overly firm, thin padding, obviously cheap). I got very little sleep that night. At 7AM the next morning, I went to the front desk to share my experience and also asked to check out. They said since I booked through a third-party, I would be charged anyway. They tried to "upsell" me on a better room and finally gave me another room, the same size and location, but with a better (newer) mattress. The front desk said they had never heard of a single complaint regarding their mattresses. I talked with a couple of the housekeeping staff and management and they indicated is was a common issue that the owner knows about. No free breakfast is included at this Best Western, but the restaurant adjacent is decent.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Sunny side"
The room smelled musty and needed to be aired out. In the morning, the sun streamed brightly into the room starting at 5 am. There was no light dimming curtain to fix this, only shears at the window.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Nice overall room"
The room was clean and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Hotel is under renovation so it should be nicely updated soon. Our first night was in a room right next to the construction zone. Hammers started at about 0830, so if you are a late sleeper, ask for a room away from the construction. Otherwise rooms are very clean and beds comfortable. Shuttle to the airport was waiting for us at the airport when we arrived, which was a nice touch. For return trip to the airport, the driver came right away and gave us a ride. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Terrible Small room. Very uncomfortable. Would not stay there again
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"nice downtown hotel"
nice hotel with alot of eateries in walking distance - good off street parking very well lit at night. only thing i didn't like was first floor you hear the person above you walking across floor at all times
Other trip May 20, 2014
red
"Clock tower Stay"
The room was comfortable and the staff was great. they were also very helpful in getting me to the airport as needed.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Great room and location"
Clean, courteous staff, comfortable room and great cafe.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Vicki
"Pleasant surprise"
When we pull into the hotel I had a moment of disappointment due to the fact that it looking older and it being an open concept motel. I was pleasantly surprised when we walked into the lobby and saw a very welcoming area. We were greeted by a very friendly front desk, who was helpful in explaining the area and suggesting local restaurants. The pleasant surprise kept coming when we entered our room. The room was very clean, and featured a lot of updates. It had heated floors in the bathroom, a rain shower head, flat screen tv, and a very comfortable bed. My only complaint is since our hotel door opens right outside, and we were on the ground floor, we could hear everyone talking and rolling their suitcase on the cement which started at 6:30a.m. Overall we had a great experience, and will book with them again.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Nichole
Staff was helpful. Had someone help with my heavy suitcase when I checked in and checked out. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The only thing wrong with the room was the air conditioning wasn't working properly. The hotel has energy saving features. When you're in the room the room will cool down. I was in the room and the temperature never went down below 77 during the night. Called the front desk and they told me it would cool down after a few minutes. The hotel was full and no way to move to another room. I would stay there again, but would make sure the air conditioning was working in the room.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Best Western Clocktower"
The hotel is in great shape and has been recently updated. Rooms were clean and comfortable. You can hear a lot that goes on around though, and the parking lot is very tight and not conducive to trucks. The quality of the rooms were very good with large flat screen tv's and free wifi.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great Room, unbeatable price"
Bed was very comfortable, Continental Breakfast had homemade Cinnamon Rolls from bakery restaurant next door (which is closed on Sunday). Overall great stay.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
Mickey
"Pet friendly"
This was the best hotel I stayed on on a two week trip. The room was very comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was accommodating to my pet and even provided treats. I was very pleased with my stay.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Convenient to amenities"
With the remodeling going on it was somewhat messy but overall was a good place. Front desk folks were easily confused by the Hotel.com booking.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Unexpectedly great!"
The hotel rooms were wonderful, the towels and shower fabulous. Stella's Bakery next door was perfect for breakfast or for a sweet treat (we didn't get to try it for lunch). The staff allowed us to check in early. There was some construction on our floor, which limited our access to our vehicle and the lobby (we had to go the long way around), but that was our only complaint. Everything else was great!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Wendy
"C H : Good night sleep ,great friendly staff ."
Was only there for 7 hours but the staff was very helpful and friendly. Had a very good night sleep in a nice clean room and then a great breakfast next door at Stella's. Overall had a pleasant stay before heading to Red Lodge .
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Curtis
"poor sleeping"
We could hear everyone around us.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"Average stay"
There was nothing spectacular about this hotel. I particularly did not enjoy the fact that all rooms were entered via outside. It seemed too much like a motel.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Nice hotel, room was clean and comfortable"
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Close to the Rim Rock stadium. A little hard to find at first, since we are not from the area and have never been to Billings before. Parking was limited, but it was a busy weekend with the State Wrestling Tournament. Staff was very friendly and the room was affordable.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nice hotel, room was clean and comfortable"
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
good to be downtown. we walked to the 'holligan.' to watch the football playoffs. that place is UNIQUE!!!!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Great staff. Pet friendly."
I stay in business class hotels over 100 nights a year and would rate their service almost as good as those of the fine staff at the Clock Tower. If you need a room in Billings I highly recommend the Clock Tower.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Rooms are nicer in the newer section of this hotel"
This was my second stay at this hotel. It's right down town, and within walking distance of some good restaurants. I definitely preferred the room I had during my first stay - it was double queen room that was spacious, up-to-date with amenities, attractive, and quiet. During my second stay, I had a room with two double beds. It was smaller, and in an older section of the hotel - not as nice or quiet. I would recommend going for a room in the newer section.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Wonderful"
Beds are amazing!!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
LM
"close and affordable!"
I was at an event at the Holiday Inn Grand Hotel and Convention Center and couldn't afford the last available room there... beyond thankful to get a room at the Best Western!!! Loved the room, super comfy for my son and I... super clean and staff was super helpful! Will stay again and recommend! :)
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Went the extra mile."
I showed up at the Clock Tower Inn late at night and had a vehicle that was large and the lot didn't have a special space left. The person at the counter went out of his way to make sure I had a safe and reliable place to park. Then in the morning I needed help with directions and the woman working the counter was very helpful. Breakfast next door was great with home cooking and a staff that made you feel as close to home as possible.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Great hotel close to everything"
Clean, comfortable, quite hotel. Next to a great place to eat. Very happy with my stay. Highly recommended
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Staff Very Helpful"
I needed an early (4am) ride to the airport and the staff could not have been more helpful.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"shabby but sheik"
Did not expect such a surprise inside from such an old looking exterior. I believe these rooms were refurbished and remodeled. It had a studio feel to it. was cery clean, quiet and comfortable bed. parking was a bit cramped.A lot of restaurants within walking distanance. I would definitely stay there again and reccomend to others.....
Other trip Nov 21, 2013