All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

"Amazing trip"
It was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Relaxing and Accommodating"
Relaxing and convenient to where I wanted to visit. Great staff and very accommodating. Definitely will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
"Ash tray for a room"
I asked for a non-smoking room, but they put me into a smoking room. The room smelled like an ash tray and was sticky from the excessive smoke. There was an apparent birthday party there on the second night of our stay and there was approximately 30 children staying in the 4-5 rooms that surrounded us. These children were running through the hallway knocking on doors and running away late into the night. I could not believe the hotel allowed that many guests in such few rooms. The breakfast had only waffles, cereal and bagels. There was no fresh fruit or hot breakfast served. The hotel refused to switch my room to a non-smoking room.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Jerry
"An ok deal for price of the room."
The room was small but nice. Took it a while to get cool, too. Seemed to be in a decent part of town. Front desk clerks were ok, not very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Darla
"Relaxing in Longview"
A very relaxing family getaway
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Finnis
"Don't recommend at all"
Clerk very annoyed I interrupted telephone call -- but interruption not so bad as to cause her to end the call. First two rooms assigned distinct odor of mold. Clerk did not appreciate me asking to be reassigned from first room, much less from second room. Third room without that odor. A/C was off, no big deal, but when I turned it on, same smell. Too, too tired to find another hotel. Turned it off and on, slept on other side of room. While only cosmetic, several places in room that needed repair/retouching.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Regina's Review"
Terrific Hotel for the price, the only negative was a musty smell that needs to be addressed
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Letira
"Nice place to stay"
Stayed one night. Comfortable and clean.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
scott
"Excellent hotel to visit"
We really enjoyed ourselves the breakfast, room, customer service and pool was Fantastic. If I have to come that way again we will be booking there again. Thanks so muchhhhhhh. .
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"For the money, it was a great deal!"
The counter help / service was just sorta of there. So, not really a positive but nothing negative either. For the money, it was a great deal.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great Experience!!!!!"
I had a Great Stay at this hotel nice, clean and friendly I would recommend this hotel if your in Longview,Texas
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Pitmistress
"Great hotel, awesome staff"
Very clean
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Business trip"
If you need an elevator to get to the second floor this hotel only has stairs. The front desk lady was grumpy, but the rest of the staff seemed very nice. This hotel is new so everything seemed up to date, fresh, and clean.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Mold smell"
The room I stayed in had a very strong mold smell. Very dissatisfied with hotels.com
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
joaquin
"It's the place to stay in Longview"
We went to Longview for a 90th birthday party. We have stayed at this Microtel several times and are always pleased with the stay and price.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Good pricing"
You get what you pay for wouldn't ever go back but it's what was available for a last minute quick stay
Other trip May 22, 2015
christina
"trip to Longview, tx"
We arrived late and when we checked in the TV in our room didn't work so they moved us to another room and also got wake up call this morm. Will probably use them again. Also enjoyed some Bodacious BBQ.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
gautier
"Great stay!!!"
The customer service was amazing the hotel was comfortable we will definitely stay there again.....
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Martha
"Give it a try. Very comfortable"
Enjoyed the stay. Too bad they are in such a hurry to pick up the breakfast items. Front desk clerk was very helpful.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
timothy
"Ok, but unlikely to return"
For the most part the hotel was in good condition the only concern I had was that I was placed in a smoking room and there were cigarette burns in the cover other than that fhings where ok
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Although the room was small (Micro) it was convenient and comfortable, the staff was helpful and pleasant. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Cross country trip from CA to SC"
Friendly staff and clean room. Location was good also - near interstate and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Wanda
"Be careful what you read. Very misleading !!!!"
There was no elevator. The ad had said that there would be a coffee pot in the room--there was not. I asked for a coffee pot and never received one. Bad customer service. Bed was too hard.There was no pool.
5 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Free Breakfast"
The Free Continental Breakfast is of much lower quality than others I normally receive when traveling for business and staying in other Hotel Chains.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"great weekend"
I just didn't like the old microwave lol ijs
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
steffon
"First Time Experience with Microtel"
It was a wonderful experience. Overall, I was impressed with the hotel.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Nice convenient stay"
I stayed for one night and it was a perfect affordable hotel
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Texas Girl
"Highly recommend for travelers"
We have stayed here several times and will continue to use it. Always clean, quiet and just what we need. It is near the interstate but don't get the road noise. The staff is very nice and efficient. The rates are very reasonable. Great cable!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Donnie
"Horrible Customer service"
This place has HORRIBLE Customer service! !! I walked in i received no greeting at all she just asked for my i.d and went straight to saying "you won't get a receipt from me you have to get it from hotels.com, you pay them they pay us" (note i never mentioned anything about a receipt).. this isn't my 1st time staying here, my last stay was bad to but since it's been a year ago i thought it would be better. Don't expect any assistance from the corporate office either because i made a complaint on my last stay a year ago and never heard anything back from them. Do yourself a favor and pay an extra $20 and stay at the holiday inn or Laquinta inn
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
J
"Ok for resting your head"
You get what you pay for, cheap cost cheap service. If your looking to save money and sleep good, then this is the place.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Fair
"More bugs than staff!"
I stayed for 3 days. Upon arrival, I had to throw 3 large bugs down the toilet and flush it. Got up at 2 am to use the restroom and got rid of 2 more. Had to leave drain plug in tub to keep them out of the room. Continental breakfast was passable, as in "pass it up and find one in town". The staff was decent. You could tell they worked there because they needed a job though. Especially the woman that worked the desk on the night I checked out.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Les
We had an early trip to Dallas the next day. Hotel was convenient to I 20. Breakfast was served early (5:30am) so we had time to eat before the trip.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Good Value"
I was happy with my short stay here. The motel is close to, but set back a bit from I-20. The breakfast selections were decent for a place with this many units. Everything seemed to be in pretty good shape. (They were replacing the carpet in the stairwells the day I was there.) The only downside was that my room was pretty small, but I expected that in a Microtel.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
davep
"Really nice, definitely plan on staying again"
Very nice room, very friendly staff. The only negative thing I could say would be the A/C didn't get the room as cold as I like but then I like to freeze at night so there's that lol
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Better than expected for the price"
The lady at the front desk who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice but my hubby found a dead roach next to the bed. The beds were comfortable but the pillows weren't good for someone with neck problems. Location was great. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
The employee was unfriendly and I thought the hotel was going to be much nicer and I didn't like the breakfast. The room was not clean enough for me. i was disappointed with hotel stay.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Kelvin Biggins
"Actual Hotel was fine, Hotels.com was the problem."
Booked via Hotels. Com, upon check in, the room which was verified with Hotels.com was not available. This happened twice in the same weekend. Wyndham staff was very accommodating. However, customer service at hotels.com was very professional and gave full refunds...
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
mrichard
Comfortable, but small. No elevator and I was having hip problems.. stairs had rails on both sides so I navigated well enough.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
We were very pleased that our check-in was quick having booked with Expedia. The hotel was beautiful and the landscaping was well kept. Loved the breakfast. Wished we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Very convenient to Interstate 20"
Beds were nice and comfortable. Staff was courteous and nice. Price of room was perfect for our budget.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Dee
"Everything you need...nothing you don't."
If you just want a nice, efficient place to sleep while passing through, this was a good choice.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Not a good night sleep"
Good location. Good price. However, if looking for non-smoking room, don't go here. With 6 of 12 rooms on hall smoking, the non-smokings might as well be smoking. Walls of room are way too thin. We could here every conversation of the people next door. We won't be back.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"EXTREMELY SATISFIED!"
Microtel has an excellent location-right off I-20. Room was clean, everything worked perfectly, air-conditioner was quiet and I couldn't be happier. They even had paper cups in the room (as opposed to glass.) Parking lot was very well lit. Breakfast had 2 juices, 3 cereals, bagels and mini cinnamon rolls, milk, a waffle machine, coffee, etc... I will definitely stay here again if another business trip comes up in Longview, or any other reason, for that matter.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
KJ
"Nice, clean place to stay"
Overall a pleasant experience. The breakfast bar could be improved.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"leanna"
Our Stay was Great.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
leanna
"comfortable, clean, and quiet"
My daughter and I needed a quality, affordable hotel close to Letourneau University. The suite we stayed in met our needs perfectly. It was great to have a microwave, sink, mini-frig. and living area. I also appreciated the fact that it was so quiet, no traffic noise at all. And, there was grass and a tree outside our window. We will definitely be back.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Bad reception"
Television Chanel's did not work toilet was broken no one came to fix it
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Pleasant and helpful staff.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014