All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
803 N Access Rd, Longview, TX, 75602, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

As we walked into the lobby, very strong odor of cigarettes. hotel staff seemed annoyed by our late arrival. Room was cold and took hours to get to livable temperature. room was never cleaned and towels were never replaced (over 3 night stay). Was told there would be yogurt and fruit at breakfast, lack of food choices. Strong odor of marijuana in stairwell. The fire alarm went off at six in the morning.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Upset
    As we walked into the lobby, very strong odor of cigarettes. hotel staff seemed annoyed by our late arrival. Room was cold and took hours to get to livable temperature. room was never cleaned and towels were never replaced (over 3 night stay). Was told there would be yogurt and fruit at breakfast, lack of food choices. Strong odor of marijuana in stairwell. The fire alarm went off at 6am.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Upset
clean room . excellent breakfast . very happy .
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Smelly"
As we walked into the lobby, very strong odor of cigarettes. hotel staff seemed annoyed by our late arrival. Room was cold and took hours to get to livable temperature. room was never cleaned and towels were never replaced (over 3 night stay). Was told there would be yogurt and fruit at breakfast, due to food allergies unable to take advantage of free breakfast. due to lack of choices. Strong odor of marijuana in stairwell.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"I would stay again"
The service was good, quick, and me and my wife enjoyed our stay
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2013
overall it was ok, It was very cumbersome for me to carry all my luggage to the second floor without an elevator. I was not aware of this prior to booking. I am a senior citizen with disabilities. Had I known this I could have requested a 1st floor room. The night desk person was very helpful to us. However when we checked out there was no one available to assist us with our luggage from the 2nd floor.
5 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
gwen taylor
I was somewhat disappointed: 1. I didn't receive downstairs rooms which I had requested (When booking this hotel I explained that we had been in an accident and some of those traveling w/me were elderly so we needed downstairs rooms). 2. The continental breakfast was bare minimal & 3. They didn't give a receipt (Thank God Hotels.com had emailed one prior to my stay). Other than that, the beds were comfortable and the location was well located.
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Mrs. H.
"At home in Longview"
I was very pleased with my stay at Microtel in Longview. All was excellent, the staff, room and surroundings. Theonly issue was the breakfast, not much to choice from and very borring. I would stay here again, inspite of the breakfast.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
West Texan
"Very satisfied with this hotel."
We were in Longview to visit friends over the weekend. This is about the 4th time we have stayed at this Microtel because it is conveniently located, very quiet, clean, and is very reasonably priced. Until we see something we don't like, this is our place in Longview!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Donnie
We had 2 rooms and had asked for ground floor units. The hotel clerk told me we were on the 2nd floor. She immediately took care of that problem but was hateful about it. One room had a broken security latch, a bad phone connection, a broken peep hole (anyone could have removed it and peered in to the room, I did) and the picture on the TV was too small (smaller than the TV itself). When I complained about these problems to a different hotel clerk she too was hateful. All of these problems were fixed the same day I mentioned it to the hotel clerk. We had issues with the key card for the other room. Every day for 4 days we had to get it reprogrammed or get new key cards to get in the door. One of the hotel clerks looked as though she had just gotten out of bed and threw on whatever she could find (aweful). Both rooms smelled terrible. Everything about this hotel was defifinately micro. The rooms were so small and stuffed with so much other stuff that we hardly had room to get around the bed. I would not recommend this or any other Micro tel to anyone (proveded the other Microtels are set up the same way).
3 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Patrica Cochran
"Nicest Microtel we've stayed in"
Nice room - appeared clean, smelled nice. Very nice bedding/mattress (firm - husband liked it). Seems like this hotel must have been remodeled or updated recently. Everything was very clean and decorated well. The whole hotel and room smelled very nice and clean (you can tell this is important to me). Breakfast bar was very clean and offered several choices. Microwave was broken in our room, but they brought another one up right away after we told them about it. Staff was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Christal
"Second floor and no elevator??"
Moving in and out was difficult due to the lack of elevator....otherwise it was a great stay..
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Harvey
"Excellent hotel"
Beautiful room. Small, but everything one could want. Microwave, fridge, safe, granite counters. Felt super safe.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
diana
We thought it was fantastic. Clean, economical, perfect size and accommodations. We were very happy and will look for microtels in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
Jenna
"Excellent stay at low price"
Excellent stay at an affordable price and an easy access to the interstate. Rooms just need an iron in case if someone had a business trip
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Rome
"easy to locate"
Our stay was from Monday through Friday. The room was okay, never heard noise from adjoining rooms. The pool was great - clean and the water temperature was the absolute best. For the price, it was a superior stay.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Bertha
"Nice Facility"
Service was not friendly and the breakfast offerings are slim and the waffle maker did not work properly.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Glad We Stayed at Microtel"
We spent three days in Longview for a baseball tournament. Most of the team was staying at the Holiday Inn, but we were on a budget, and I got a good rate at the Microtel. I had read that the rooms were very small, but I did not have a problem with the room size. There were four of us in a double room (two adults and two large teenage boys-- 14 & 16 years old). The beds were comfy, the fridge kept things super cold, and we really enjoyed being able to open the window and let some morning air in the room when it was exceptionally cool Sunday morning. Now, the "breakfast" was pretty much slim pickings, as I had read in reviews. But, we were prepared with our own pop tarts and cereal and milk. There was a waffle maker, but the hotel ran out of waffle mix pretty early (I would say by 8:30am two mornings). The rest of the breakfast included bagels, cream cheese, cereal, and a few pieces of fruit. A toaster would have been nice, so that we could have juice and toast, but like I said-- we brought our own breakfast items. If you like more then a bagel in the morning, I would suggest planning to eat out or bring food. The pool was nice, though my son was disappointed that it was not deeper (5 foot max at the very end of pool), but I think that is standard now-- shallow hotel pools. The hotel does not have an elevator (which I knew ahead of time) and we had a LOT of luggage-- but staff happily accomodated my request for a room on the first floor-- so that was not a problem for us.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Tess
We were extremely pleased with what we received for what we paid. Great location. Very quiet and peaceful. Staff very accomodating and friendly. Will definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"close to friends"
Mostly slept there. Had coffee but not a fan of waffles. No fresh fruit.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Hotel was just fine.....no frills, but clean and comfortable
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
"Disappointed!"
I was very disappointed when me and my family got to the room bc there was NO elevator so we had to carry all if our bags upstairs! The room was so small you could barely walk around the room. When I went to workout the next morning I couldn't get the treadmill to work so I went and asked the front dear man and he didn't seem to even be interested in helping me find out how to make it work. He told me that he didn't know how and didn't come and help me and I had to figure it out on my own! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!
4 night trip Jun 28, 2013
met my need
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"Great room and price"
This is the third time we have stayed here and will stay here when we visit Longview again. The hotel is clean, quiet and the staff is courteous and helpful. Very satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Donnie
"clean room /comfortable bed"
Good nights sleep ; clean room and comfortable bed ; would recommend ; breakfast could use a little help
1 night trip May 15, 2013
"microtel longview"
I have family in Longview and visit regularly and my first experience with Microtel was my most recent visit back home.. I highly recommend this location for any traveler.. what I saved with Microtel enabled me to extend my trip.
5 night family trip May 15, 2013
"spend the extra money elsewhere."
No coffee maker in the room, breakfast gone at 930am, broken toilet. Room was smaller than my bed room, entire hotel smelt of stale cigarette smoke. House keeping knocked and tried to force in at 830am.
2 night business trip May 17, 2013
coty
Nice
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
Umpire
"Alright"
I was just sleeping there so no issues. However if you plan on taking the kids to the pool, it was not clean, This was the middle of May. My door you had to push hard to lock too, However the hotel wasn't bad and the staff was nice
1 night trip May 13, 2013
Harlan
"Very good value!"
Clean grounds, lobby and room. Nice pool. Nice appointed. Very comfortable bed and linens. Nice tv. Microwave/fridge. Would stay again. Don't stay in Room 120. It was the very first room after the lobby and right by the breakfast area. Loud in the morning with the bustle of breakfast.
Other trip May 14, 2013
"Home Visit"
Hotel visit was fine for the cost.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2013
Billy
"Verry Nice Place"
I have enjoyed the comfort of this place and the location is great.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"Very convenient and best rates!!!"
Very comfortable
6 night trip Apr 3, 2013
Bu
Service was wonderful. I needed and early check in and they accomodated my request without any issues. I will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Very nice place."
Very nice and clean hotel. Will definitely stay there again in the future. Room was a little small, but still comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
We stayed on the second floor and most (all) rooms at our end were non-smoking rooms. There was a gathering of people across the hall from us and they were too loud, but we did notice the smell of smoke in the hall way. Continental breakfast wasn't much.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
steve
"No Frills Hotel"
This hotel is pretty minimal in every way. No frills. No business services. But there wasn't anything really wrong with it. For me the worst thing was, no elevator and no one to help me schlep my 50 lb. baggage up to the second floor. These smaller hotels don't have more than ONE staff person on duty at a time. This minimizes service to a noticeable degree.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Gingercookie
We appreciate the service and privacy we received from this establishment we had one night where there was a problem withanother guest and the staff quickly took care of it for us.
Family trip Mar 16, 2013
Mandie
Very Satisfied.
3 night trip Mar 5, 2013
"Unprofessional"
Staff needs to learn customer service.
Business trip Mar 6, 2013
"Weekend at hometown"
Very good facility for the price.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Billy
"GREAT HOTEL"
My family and I drove in to longview Tx to see his father and we stayed here and had no problems. The room was very clean,staff was very friendly I would deff stay here again when we go back to visit.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Great place terrible neighborhood."
Hotel was great, espicially for its value. The surrounding neighboorhood was no good. It's a great place if you're traveling for work, but no good if you're just traveling for a vacation.
4 night trip Feb 14, 2013
"Florida or bust"
We usually always like staying at Microtel's and we enjoyed our stay again.The rooms are small but adequate, was clean and parts had been recently updated. The breakfast was fine with the usual breakfast items. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
We needed handicap accessible. Mgr on duty moved us immediately to a room with handicap shower and restroom facilities, which happened to be near an exit door. We were easy in and easy out. Thank you so much for understanding and meeting our needs.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2013
"Very good location, price and quality"
It was exactly what we wanted. Close to the major highways but far enough off the road to be quiet, clean room, and great cable.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
"Convenient to LeTourneau University"
Room was small, but clean. The maid service began too early knocking on the door at 8:30 am. The second night we put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door in order to sleep in but still awakened by the noise of vacuuming in hall and cleaning of the room next door. Everyone one was very nice and helpful. Would stay again, but not on 1st floor where the action begins early.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2012
"Easy access to I20 and within 7 miles of my event"
Everything was great with the exception of the Continental breakfast. No fruit or yogurt. No free coffee or air pots for hot water or tea.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
"Close and Comfy"
Enjoyed my stay. Room was clean and fairly quiet. Only complaint would be that the TV Channel guide, on the television itself. Probably the only inconveniance during my stay.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
"roomy"
doing some remodel. Huge rooms with all the simple pluses. We love the free breakfast. I look for this chain.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012