All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here803 N Access Rd, Longview, TX, 75602, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We thought it was fantastic. Clean, economical, perfect size and accommodations. We were very happy and will look for microtels in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
Jenna
"Excellent stay at low price"
Excellent stay at an affordable price and an easy access to the interstate. Rooms just need an iron in case if someone had a business trip
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Rome
"easy to locate"
Our stay was from Monday through Friday. The room was okay, never heard noise from adjoining rooms. The pool was great - clean and the water temperature was the absolute best. For the price, it was a superior stay.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Bertha
"Nice Facility"
Service was not friendly and the breakfast offerings are slim and the waffle maker did not work properly.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Glad We Stayed at Microtel"
We spent three days in Longview for a baseball tournament. Most of the team was staying at the Holiday Inn, but we were on a budget, and I got a good rate at the Microtel. I had read that the rooms were very small, but I did not have a problem with the room size. There were four of us in a double room (two adults and two large teenage boys-- 14 & 16 years old). The beds were comfy, the fridge kept things super cold, and we really enjoyed being able to open the window and let some morning air in the room when it was exceptionally cool Sunday morning. Now, the "breakfast" was pretty much slim pickings, as I had read in reviews. But, we were prepared with our own pop tarts and cereal and milk. There was a waffle maker, but the hotel ran out of waffle mix pretty early (I would say by 8:30am two mornings). The rest of the breakfast included bagels, cream cheese, cereal, and a few pieces of fruit. A toaster would have been nice, so that we could have juice and toast, but like I said-- we brought our own breakfast items. If you like more then a bagel in the morning, I would suggest planning to eat out or bring food. The pool was nice, though my son was disappointed that it was not deeper (5 foot max at the very end of pool), but I think that is standard now-- shallow hotel pools. The hotel does not have an elevator (which I knew ahead of time) and we had a LOT of luggage-- but staff happily accomodated my request for a room on the first floor-- so that was not a problem for us.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Tess
We were extremely pleased with what we received for what we paid. Great location. Very quiet and peaceful. Staff very accomodating and friendly. Will definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
"close to friends"
Mostly slept there. Had coffee but not a fan of waffles. No fresh fruit.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Hotel was just fine.....no frills, but clean and comfortable
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
"Disappointed!"
I was very disappointed when me and my family got to the room bc there was NO elevator so we had to carry all if our bags upstairs! The room was so small you could barely walk around the room. When I went to workout the next morning I couldn't get the treadmill to work so I went and asked the front dear man and he didn't seem to even be interested in helping me find out how to make it work. He told me that he didn't know how and didn't come and help me and I had to figure it out on my own! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!
4 night trip Jun 28, 2013
met my need
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"Great room and price"
This is the third time we have stayed here and will stay here when we visit Longview again. The hotel is clean, quiet and the staff is courteous and helpful. Very satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Donnie
"clean room /comfortable bed"
Good nights sleep ; clean room and comfortable bed ; would recommend ; breakfast could use a little help
1 night trip May 15, 2013
"microtel longview"
I have family in Longview and visit regularly and my first experience with Microtel was my most recent visit back home.. I highly recommend this location for any traveler.. what I saved with Microtel enabled me to extend my trip.
5 night family trip May 15, 2013
"spend the extra money elsewhere."
No coffee maker in the room, breakfast gone at 930am, broken toilet. Room was smaller than my bed room, entire hotel smelt of stale cigarette smoke. House keeping knocked and tried to force in at 830am.
2 night business trip May 17, 2013
coty
Nice
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
Umpire
"Alright"
I was just sleeping there so no issues. However if you plan on taking the kids to the pool, it was not clean, This was the middle of May. My door you had to push hard to lock too, However the hotel wasn't bad and the staff was nice
1 night trip May 13, 2013
Harlan
"Very good value!"
Clean grounds, lobby and room. Nice pool. Nice appointed. Very comfortable bed and linens. Nice tv. Microwave/fridge. Would stay again. Don't stay in Room 120. It was the very first room after the lobby and right by the breakfast area. Loud in the morning with the bustle of breakfast.
Other trip May 14, 2013
"Home Visit"
Hotel visit was fine for the cost.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2013
Billy
"Verry Nice Place"
I have enjoyed the comfort of this place and the location is great.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"Very convenient and best rates!!!"
Very comfortable
6 night trip Apr 3, 2013
Bu
Service was wonderful. I needed and early check in and they accomodated my request without any issues. I will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Very nice place."
Very nice and clean hotel. Will definitely stay there again in the future. Room was a little small, but still comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
We stayed on the second floor and most (all) rooms at our end were non-smoking rooms. There was a gathering of people across the hall from us and they were too loud, but we did notice the smell of smoke in the hall way. Continental breakfast wasn't much.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
steve
"No Frills Hotel"
This hotel is pretty minimal in every way. No frills. No business services. But there wasn't anything really wrong with it. For me the worst thing was, no elevator and no one to help me schlep my 50 lb. baggage up to the second floor. These smaller hotels don't have more than ONE staff person on duty at a time. This minimizes service to a noticeable degree.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Gingercookie
We appreciate the service and privacy we received from this establishment we had one night where there was a problem withanother guest and the staff quickly took care of it for us.
Family trip Mar 16, 2013
Mandie
Very Satisfied.
3 night trip Mar 5, 2013
"Unprofessional"
Staff needs to learn customer service.
Business trip Mar 6, 2013
"Weekend at hometown"
Very good facility for the price.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Billy
"GREAT HOTEL"
My family and I drove in to longview Tx to see his father and we stayed here and had no problems. The room was very clean,staff was very friendly I would deff stay here again when we go back to visit.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Great place terrible neighborhood."
Hotel was great, espicially for its value. The surrounding neighboorhood was no good. It's a great place if you're traveling for work, but no good if you're just traveling for a vacation.
4 night trip Feb 14, 2013
"Florida or bust"
We usually always like staying at Microtel's and we enjoyed our stay again.The rooms are small but adequate, was clean and parts had been recently updated. The breakfast was fine with the usual breakfast items. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
We needed handicap accessible. Mgr on duty moved us immediately to a room with handicap shower and restroom facilities, which happened to be near an exit door. We were easy in and easy out. Thank you so much for understanding and meeting our needs.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2013
"Very good location, price and quality"
It was exactly what we wanted. Close to the major highways but far enough off the road to be quiet, clean room, and great cable.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
"Convenient to LeTourneau University"
Room was small, but clean. The maid service began too early knocking on the door at 8:30 am. The second night we put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door in order to sleep in but still awakened by the noise of vacuuming in hall and cleaning of the room next door. Everyone one was very nice and helpful. Would stay again, but not on 1st floor where the action begins early.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2012
"Easy access to I20 and within 7 miles of my event"
Everything was great with the exception of the Continental breakfast. No fruit or yogurt. No free coffee or air pots for hot water or tea.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
"Close and Comfy"
Enjoyed my stay. Room was clean and fairly quiet. Only complaint would be that the TV Channel guide, on the television itself. Probably the only inconveniance during my stay.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
"roomy"
doing some remodel. Huge rooms with all the simple pluses. We love the free breakfast. I look for this chain.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Thanksgiving Visit"
Clean facility.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
Billy W.
"Older and not REAL Breaksfast"
Motel much older than it looks and NO breaksfast even for a motel. No fresh coffee (old machine) with no selections of types of coffees or muffins. Spent maybe $2 on the cheap cerel and no fruit or anything fresh. Will pay $10 more and stay around the corner.
3 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"JL Review"
This was my second stay and this hotel offers everything and more then most hotels of higher stature except a good breakfast, hear they offer the bare minumum but you can go across the road and get a good one.
4 night business trip Nov 5, 2012
"Best sleep in secluded spot"
First, Longview, Texas feeder roads are confusing, made it hard to find hotel (at least for me). Parking lot is well lit and I did not feel danger leaving my car out in front. This spot of the Microtel Inn & Suites, off the main road is Nice! I could have slept there 3 days in peace and quiet. Went out to eat dinner early and retired by 7:30 pm. The cleanliness of room, and bed was superior, although I have slept in softer beds, this one was excellent. The bathroom was very spacious and nice, no blow-dryer. The room did have its own safe for your valuables. There is a frig and microwave, alarm clock and WiFi. Coffee in the morning also was good, but cups are very small, felt like rationed coffee. Went back to coffee machine three times. Pastries were good, but few selections. The lady that worked check in at 5 pm did not seem to be a customer service person. She could learn to smile a bit. Hotel is 2 floors, no elevator. stairs only. Overall, the best stay I've had in this area.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Tracy
"Overnight Stay"
This was a very nice room, with good conveniences. I used the fridge and microwave for my early morning breakfast before checking out.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2012
diane
"My stay"
For the cost it was not worth it I was not satisfied basically because it did not have a coffee maker in the room, the room was not clean when I got there. Under the bed it was not clean, it was dirty. I got the room that I requested, but it was in the front of the hotel and I am a female and even if all the rooms are enclosed I really did not want to be where someone could knock on my window, I did state that to the clerk,I did appreciate the fact that they did let me in at a late night because my flight came in so late though, but for the price that I paid even though it was at a discount I have stayed at nicer hotel and paid less and received more in my room than what was offered at this facility. The only thing I can state about this hotel that I can compliment is about the staff, they were really nice, but in coming back to Longview, which I was a residence previously I will not choose that hotel again unless the price is lower.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"JL Review"
Very nice for a middle of the road hotel, still think ther'e a bit pricey.
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2012
Jerry
"Great! Clean and Peaceful, kids friendly"
We came to Longview, Tx., running away from the Huracan Isaac, I had a hard time searching for a kids friendly, clean Hotel. I'm so happy we stay here, I first booked for 2 nights and finally stay 4. Got the best rate by booking by internet. Will recommend it alot. There's a Sonic, Burger King and another restaurants, gas station, and a Walmart in a 1.5 miles distance. My kids had fun in the pool, the continental breakfast didn't had too many choices, but you have the microwave and minifridge in the room.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2012
Cynthia
"Good for the price - but no elevator"
I was moving my son into college the next day. We had his pickup loaded with boxes, fridge, microwave, bike, etc. - everything for living at college. We needed to stay the night here before moving in the next day. So we needed to move everything from the truck into our room - no big deal, except there was only one entrance - through the lobby -and there were no rooms on the ground floor - with no elevator. So he and I had to carry every item, bike, fridge, etc. up 2 flights of stairs to our room and then carry it back down the next morning. Now - I realize this is not the hotel's fault. I should've checked that out when booking the room. I just needed a cheap place close to the college. The hotel was clean and staff friendly enough but just make sure you can handle stairs and not being able to access the hotel from any other door before you need to stay here.
3 night business trip Aug 22, 2012
Tammy
Clean and comfortable. Great value for the money. I'll stay there again.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2012
JML
"Great for the price"
Very clean well kept property for the price. However, You can hear conversations, and alarm clocks through the walls. Substandard continental breakfast.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Almost Perfect"
Excellent service for the most part. However, I reported a problem with the room tv to the Front Desk staff on Friday morning but problem was not resolved before I checked out on Saturday. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Awesome! Cleanest hotel room I've ever stayed in!"
Extra friendly staff. Clean room. Pool was awesome. Very satisfied for the price.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2012