All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1921 N Wesleyan Blvd, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Better than expected."
This is for the Best Western in Rocky Mount. I originally made the reservation for the Rocky Mount Inn, but the hotel contacted me due to over booking. They arranged for a stay at the Best Western, owned by the same company, instead for the same rate. I thought this might be a run down place since I'd driven by the area before, but was surprised. It was exceptionally clean and had been recently renovated, The only issue I had was it was a two night stay & the card key stopped working the second afternoon. I had to have it reset for the second day. Other than that, very nice. Continental breakfast included microwave sandwiches, which was better than just the cereal, & pastries I had expected. So that was also a plus.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"No towels?!"
I checked into this hotel as a place to stop during a drive to Florida - thankfully it was only for one night! We checked in around 12:30am - got to our room and there were no towels...not even a washcloth or a bath mat. I called the front desk to request towels and the guy said he'd bring some. I waited until 1:30 and then gave up and went to bed. He called a few minutes later and asked if I still needed towels. He showed up and handed me a pile. In the morning when I went to shower, I realized he brought 3 bath mats ONLY! I found this level of "service" completely unacceptable! It seemed like they just didn't care whatsoever.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Leah L.
"Not what I expected"
There was no guide of the area. The bathroom had a vent of some type in the wall but no fan for exhaust fan. But there was water dripping inside the vent from some place.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Rd
"I always stay there when in town"
Great!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
The person at the desk was very nice and helpful. We had to change rooms because our first non smoking room was smelling of smoke. The man kindly switched our room with not problem even offering us an upgrade of a king bed. The room we moved to was not as clean. The bed skirt was visually dirty and there was a large stain on the carpet. It also smelled of smoke. The rest of the room was fine for the short stay. Breakfast was fine.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Kristin Stribling
Our room was in very poor condition...it smelled, power outlets were burned out and did not work, the bathroom was moldy and old looking. Overall, a very worn down motel that was defenetly not worth the $60+ that we paid for it. I would recommend looking for other hotels in the area.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Shady folks hanging about the hotel"
Was supposed to be in a non smoking room….it reeked of smoke!!! a bunch of shady people always hanging around outside the hotel, it made me uncomfortable. Considering how much was going on outside all the time the room itself was quieter than I anticipated.
beth
"Good value for the price"
We were passing through that area and needed somewhere to rest for the night. The facilities were comfortable and the breakfast was good for the price.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Ryan
"What a mistake"
We chose to stay at this hotel based on its average rating. Sadly, this place is much below average. There are two reasons we stayed. One it was extremely late and we were very tired from travel. Secondly, the bed was clean and comfortable. The facets was falling off, the shower was not installed properly and the water hit the wall only. There were cigarette burns all over the tub in this non-smoking room. So on and so on. Would not stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Patti
"Close to everything"
I think it was great however, they need to upgrade TV's and make sure that the rooms are non-smoking the room we stayed in was embedded with smoke. At night it can be pretty noisey if your room is facing the front of the building.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Not for me"
It was a bit shady. Room had ants. Reserved a non-smoking room but got smoking. Not sure if it was in my head or real but felt like things crawling on me in the bed. Would not stay here again. I got what I paid for. A $100+ room elsewhere would have been worth it.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"don't do it"
I passed by several hotels that looked better than this hotel. Then my friend got a cheaper deal by going directly to the hotel and not booking it through Hotel. Com. This really made me angry. Didn't find this out in we went back home
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the University"
I wanted a hotel that was close to NC Wesleyan University, without having diverse heavy traffic. This hotel provided the convience i desired
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
my stay was great, my friend and I enjoyed the soft king size bed. we will be staying there again next time we're in town.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
Devon Smith
"Exellence"
The room s were cleaned daily. The house keeper were friendly and courteous.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Big Jim
"Awesome value from a privately owned hotel"
I stayed in two different rooms because I had to stay an extra day. Both rooms were top notch and as clean as I have ever seen a room. This is very unusual for a hotel that is not part of a chain. They same people also own the Bowling Center next door which was just a spotless and nice. Great people both places.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Ron Clifton
"Our halfway point back from Florida."
We (family of four) were looking for an inexpensive place to stay near good food. This hotel fit the bill. Although it was old, it was clean enough. There were many food places nearby and we ate at Smithfield's Barbeque...(I highly recommend). If you are looking for place to eat dinner, get a good night's rest, and get back on the road, this is fine. Pay a little more if you are looking for more than a night's stay and want more amenities.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Worst hotel I have ever been to."
I asked for a non smoking room and the room I was given smelled like an old ashtray. When I pulled the blankets down the sheets were dirty and the bathroom had not been cleaned. The rugs in the room had crumbs on them. We stopped there while driving from Florida to Boston. The room was so dirty I could not stay there with my kids so we complained to the front desk. They were very unhelpful and did not even apologize for the unclean conditions of the room. We left and found another place to stay! Expedia should not sell this hotel on their site!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Jen
Had read reviews online before making reservation. Outward appearance is neat. Room did not feel clean. Had odor upon entering room. Found staff not very welcoming as most of our Southern hosts. Couldn't wait to get back on road next am.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Gramma
"Personal attention made all the difference!"
We enjoyed meeting the owners of this Econo Lodge and were impressed with all the upgrades and improvements they have made. They made every effort to ensure we had a comfortable stay and enjoyed being their guests. It is an older building set back from the main street and the landscaping and room design were a nice change from the usual box rooms of other hotels. It was nice to sit on the balcony with a little brook below, and watch the activity in the park across the road.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
joan and alan
The lady at the front desk was Amazing! Great attitude, very helpful, and friendly!!!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Taneka
"WEEKEND AWAY"
ROOM WAS SETTLED ON-LINE WE ARRIVED AT 3:30 FRONT DESK WAS VERY EASY AND MAN WAS VERY NICE WENT TO ROOM AFTER NOT BEING WITH MY PARTNER FOR MONTHS WE GOT CLOSE TO HAVE ROOM ATENDED WALK IN THEY SHOULD CHECK WITH DESK BEFORE COMING IN THEN SHE DID SEE WHAT WE WERE DOING THEN CALLED ROOM AND WAS AT DOOR WANTING A BAG SHE DIDN'T TAKE WITH HER I SAID SOMETHING TO CLERK AND HE WAS THE BEST HE COULD BE IT MADE HIM VERY UNHAPPY AS NO FAULT OF HIS ,HE SHOULD BE THANKED BY MANAGEMENT FOR BEING GREAT AND DON'T HOLD IT AGAIST THE COMPANY , ALL AND ALL GREAT TIME
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
N/A
"Friendly, convenient half-way stopover"
The staff was friendly from the first reservation call to checkout. It is an older hotel, but the room was clean, beds comfortable, and the charge modest for the service, including the free continental breakfast. We'd definitely stop here again.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Dianne Rockwell
"Rocky Mount Inn - not real satisfied"
Didn't feel very safe, plus room would have been less expensive had we booked directly with the hotel. Thought it would be cheaper booki g with Hotels.com. Would not stay at this hotel again and probably will not book with Hotel.com again. Feeling duped.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Kaye
"Satisfied"
The facility was too far off I95, but was clean and comfortable. Our bed was especially comfortable, and we had a great nine hours of solid sleep. We would surely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2014
Sheldon Fialkoff
"Stop over on the way to cocoa beach Fla"
We would stay and recommend this hotel to anyone we knew. 4+ very good breakfast Ppl
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
"Awful"
At check in I was informed that my reservation could not be found. After a while it was found! This place is a dump to say the least. Mattress was uncomfortable. I needed somewhere to lay my head for a few hours before heading North. I do NOT recommend this place to anyone. The pictures online are not a true reflection of the actual hotel.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
Not satisfied
"On the way home"
This hotel worked out well for us. Room was alright and breakfast good. Farther off 95 than most, but easy enough bothh off and back on for rest of trip.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Ok for the price"
Pretty convenient location not far off I95. Room was ok. Floors were dirty. Room was supposed to be non-smoking but smelled like smoke. General condition was worn and shabby. Twice we witnessed people who were not guests driving slow around the parking lot. This did not make us feel comfortable. Does allow pets
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
R. Marie
"Overnight stay"
I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort and cleanliness of the room. The staff were also very nice & helpful I would definitley recommend anyone to stay here. for the price it was fantastic.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Lori
"Good Locaton, Good Value"
Friendly service, clean room.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Rooms were clean and nice, worth the amount paid. My only issue with this visit is that we were given a room already occupied by another individual. Our card opened someone elses room. The manager was very sorry for the problem and walked us to our new room but at this point i only worried the rest of the night about someone could "accidently" be given a card that would open our door. I am a mother of a teenage daughter and we often travel on weekends alone. With our safety first on my mind, I found this mishap unacceptable.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Butter's Mom
I had a realy great stay. The only things that were no so good was a leaky shower and the 3:00pm cheak=in
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Could do better"
Room seemed clean and comfortable. Staff friendly but not really attentative to little things like paper and ink in the printer (same conditions existed over two visits within a 3 week period). No place to hang any clothes in the room period. USED bottle of shampoo in the room. C'mon man!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
I enjoyed staying at the Rocky Mount Inn. I always stay there when I am in town.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Dr. Cooper
"House Cleaning Skill"
Stating with the stairway and the hallway was dirty and needed mopping.Neither were mopped during my three days there.The room had nowhere to hang your clothes.The iron was broken and the facuet leaked.This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Ed
"Not the best stay!!!"
The room looked nothing like the pictures on the website. It was suppose to be a smoke free room and it wasn't (everything smelt like smoke). We was suppose to have a crib in the room, when I asked about a crib I was told the hotel didn't have cribs. It was a ghetto feel. We heard people all night long outside our room. The pool was nothing like described on the website. It was so crowded my kids couldn't even play in the pool. I'm very ubsatisfied with our stay I wouldn't reccommend anyone to stay at this hotel. I would never go back and stay at this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
MSF
"Bad location in Rocky Mount would not recommend"
Was not happy with the location not a safe place to stay if you have children. Room was clean, bed was hard but was told that there had been some break in into cars so had to bring everything into the room.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
softball mom
"Molded tiles in shower...."
Need I say more....also the room was smelly....it stinked.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Reggie
"Close and convenient"
It was very nice for the money. Room was suppose to be non-smoking but we did smell a little smoke in room and bathtub was very old and rust stains but all else was very clean and neat. The staff and the brkfast was very nice too! We would stay there again passing thru from NC beaches to home to Washington DC area.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Marillyn W,
"pit stop"
Little scary arrived at 2 am after a long night of traveling. The kids were afraid to sleep for fear of being robbed. Did get some sleep and the continental breakfast was mediocre... would not stay there again by choice..
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
kim
"5 night stay"
Staff was great, continental breakfast was good.....only thing was on Sunday July 7th they had the pool closed down all day which was a bummer since we planned to be at pool all day.....hotel staff said they had to treat the pool...
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
ellen
"Saved money staying here"
I stayed here because I wanted to save money relative to the other hotels in the vicinity - about 25 dollars less for one night. The location was good, but I was under this impression this was a hotel, not a motel. There were a couple guys outside drinking and listening to a portable radio when I arrived after 10:00pm. I didn't personally feel threatened, but I wouldn't recommend it for my family. This is really a lower to middle quality motel. The bed ended up being decently comfortable and the guys outside ended up being pretty quiet - I couldn't even hear them.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
"It was very noise. People talking loud all night."
It was horrible. The room had hair all over the bathroom floor.The room was poorly cleaned. Children kept running outside all night on the balcony.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Margaret
"You get what you pay for"
Not as advertised. No microwave or flat screen tv. Rusty little fridge.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
"Great motel"
I had a breakdown and needed a motel close to the shop. When the shop owner suggested Rocky Mount Inn, I had my doubts. The neighborhood is a little rough but the staff could not have been nicer and my room was very clean and very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was great also.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Lori
"Family reunion"
This Hotel was nice considering my experience in NC!
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
OH
Room was clean and comfortable enough. Nothing fancy, and the shower head could not be moved and water was hard to keep at the right temp. This is an older hotel with questionable guests staying there. The police were at someone's room just down the hall early in the morning, a little unsettling. But the staff was excellent, friendly, and accommodating.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
One of the best motels we have been in. Right up to and beyond normal standards of motels. Price great. Great Breakfast. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Gramps Jerry
"very nicely appointed, clean and comfortable room"
The room was very nice, very clean and the hot breakfast hit the spot for getting back on the road.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2013