All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America

"Wrestling Camp"
Great experience! Across from the Airport.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Alfredo
"Breakfast starts at 4:00am-great airport hotel"
I love this hotel because their continental breakfast starts at 4:00am. I stay here whenever I have a crack-of-dawn flight and I can get something to eat before I head over to the airport. The staff are always very friendly, the rooms are smallish, but who cares for an overnighter with an early breakfast. . .
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Janet
"El Paso overnight stau"
Good place at the airport
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Hao
"pleasant surprise!"
room was spacious, comfortable and had everything! sweet little continental plus breakfast (waffles!) was a good ending to my short stay! airport noise was minimal which was nice..
1 night trip Jun 29, 2015
jeffrey
"Fourth of July getaway"
We stayed in the two queen bed room and absolutely loved it. We were a bit Leary about staying so close to the airport in regards to noise but we had absolutely no issues with the noise level. We were visiting friends at fort bliss so this location was absolutely perfect. The rooms while not large worked for our purposes. We only took advantage of the breakfast one Morning of the three we were there but it was exactly what you would expect for a continental breakfast. We did not interact much with the front desk staff but the few encounters we had were pleasant and we had no complaints. We also really like the fact that checkout was at 12... Being that we are night Owls and definitely not morning people we took advantage of that :). In regards to location it is super close to the airport and shares a parking lot with the Wyndham. There is parking but it gets pretty full on the weekends which is the only negative we had
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
colleen
"Horrible and old hotel!"
First off, they gave me a room that had just one queen size bed. There were 3 people in my party. Had to call down to front desk and after pushing for a larger room with a pull out sofa bed, they changed our room. Well, this room was larger with a pull out sofa but smelled like syrup and the bathroom smelled like urine and gym socks. Just awful!!! And there were only two bath towels in the bathroom. Luckily we only stayed one night. The rooms are very dated and for the price I paid, the Motel 6 probably would have been better. Very disappointed seeing this was part of the Wyndham Hotel group. It's right by the airport so may be convenient for travelers. But overall, I would never stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Convenient and clean"
Easy, short walk from the terminal at El Paso Airport. Very basic accommodations, but clean and friendly. Great choice if you land late at night and just need a place to sleep before starting your journey the next morning. Tip: Pick up your rental car when you're ready to leave the next morning rather than first thing upon arrival, because everything is so close that you'll feel silly driving between the rental car lot and the hotel. Unless you're infirm, you can walk there in a couple of minutes, max.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
"Bowler"
Stayed there as I was in El Paso for a bowling event. The one drawback was that since I didn't book through the bowling league, I was unable to use there shuttle to the convention center which ended up costing a 20 dollar cab ride each way. My advise would be to rent a car as there is no shops close by.
4 night trip May 24, 2015
"Wonderful staff !!!!!"
Staff was amazing. Very polite and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was simple but good.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Timothy
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
The Hotel was great only one problem it smelled like smoke in the room told the manager about it we didn't want to get charged $100.00.They couldn't change give us another room the hotel was full.
3 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
Timothy
"Okay for price."
Nice staff, clean, good breakfast. Easy check-in and out. Hard bed and only three pillows. Room kind of small. Noisy as we were on the highway side and the planes are right there too. Only one soap unless ask for an extra and no lotion. Moved personal items that should have been left alone.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great deal, convenient"
Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Some minor noise issues from other rooms.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
toni
"Microtel by Wyndham, El Paso"
It was wonderful, and the staff as a whole was courteous and helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Loved this!"
loved this hotel!!! Close to the airport and very reasonable. No problems what so ever!
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Seth
This is a great hotel. We stay here every time were in the El Paso area.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Tammy
Very freindly helpful staff.Good breakfast! Overall great stay!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Nice safe hotel by airport"
Great only room faced traffic area so it was a little noisy
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Bad smell"
In general is fine to just spend the night and catch an early flight, however, there is a strong bad smell (BO) throughout the hallways, the bathrooms have been poorly renovated and the elevators operation is almost scary.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Yolanda
"Sleep?"
The bed was a little hard for me and I like 4 pillows to a bed not 3. The pillows could have had at least one softer one. Otherwise the room was pretty good. We stayed on the 1st floor and who ever was above us kept walking back and forth until about 10:30. Ok , we thought, he's packing his things, getting ready to leave. He finally stopped thumping across the floor. Then, about 1:30 AM , it started again! The rest of the night until 4 AM when our alarm went off! Didn't get much sleep!
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Kathryn
Clean rooms friendly staff great price very close to airport
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Every staffs are polite!"
Pleasant and clean! No smoking was excellent to hotel stay!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
traveler
"Very disappointed"
The room was very small , it was not what was described in review. The air conditioner was extremely loud and the fire alarm went off at 5am our first night and we were not told anything , had to discover it out on our own. i will never stay at this chain again. alo we had to continuously fix toilet frim running and the sink leaked
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice clean hotel."
Nice clean room, and very friendly hotel staff. Room was a little small, hence the name "Microtel", but was adequate for our needs. Breakfast was fine, waffles,coffee, etc. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Fred
"Great for a short stay."
Very nice and restful. We were impressed with the morning breakfast. It had a good balance of carbs and protein. Quiet hotel by the airport.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Could not have been more convenient to airport & there were plenty of restaurants nearby. The room, while somewhat cramped,was comfortable enough for a short stay. Good value for the money.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2015
"Good Place to Stay"
Stay was good. Not impressed with the shower head. You had to hold the shower head so it would spray you. If not it would just spray straight down right next to the wall.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Bryan
"happy camper"
My stay could not have been any better. Room was clean and the staff was very nice and helpful . We will recommend this hotel to my friends.
3 night trip Mar 21, 2015
michael
"Good price. Good results."
Good deal for the price. We are happy with the service , cleanliness and courtesy of the staff. Thank you !
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Armando
"Microtel Hotel Stay"
Great price, good location, friendly host but single queen rooms way to small. Kind of like staying in an RV. Would not do this again but room with two queens were OK in size.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Traveler!!!!!"
I Will Stay Here Next Time In EL Paso TX!!!!! Great Place To Stay!!! Great Price!!!!!!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
ARTURO G
"Very nice rooms. Very close to airport"
Staff were friendly. They have a computer to print return flight info. Good base of operations.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Hotel provided the essentials for my stay."
Stayed a few days with my 12 and 8 year old children. They enjoyed the location and it was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Angel
"Blah"
shower was not cleaned with hair still on the walls and the shower faucet was so corrorided it barely worked.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"The Little Hotel that could"
When you first drive into the Microtel parking lot, you will see a huge beautiful hotel with glorious trees and gorgeous architecture... Sorry my friend but that is not the Microtel your looking for. Keep driving to the left and you will see a tiny hotel that looks like a guest cottage next to the huge hotel. After getting over the shock of how small it really is, you'll notice that it is actually quite beautiful. Previous reviewers are correct when they say the rooms are small. It really is only big enough to fit a Queen sized bed, a desk and a bathroom. If you can handle that though everything else is great. They really make an effort to keep the hotel clean. Every time we walked in the lobby and the hallways, it smelled great and was really clean. Pretty unusual for a budget hotel. Breakfast was nothing special but filling enough. Wifi was a bit spotty but I was informed that they were working on it. Pillows are super hard so we ended up getting some from Wal Mart but the bed was comfy. Overall it really is a great hotel for the price. Will probably stay again if traveling through El Paso again.
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Corey
"Good With Limitations"
Basically Microtels are clean with good mattresses and pillows. However, there are no reading lamps and, overall, the rooms are small. Given those conditions, there are circumstances where I would choose them again.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
william
"Comfortable and close"
Comfortable and close to the airport (walking distance). I walked over to the restaurant and found the room service charge actually less expensive than the restaurant.
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport."
Got to check-in early so that was a plus. Then went next door to the Wyndham hotel to the restaurant and bar.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Very noisy when you're trying to sleep. Doors banging and the people above you.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
D.J.
"El Paso Visit"
I only stayed for two nights but the stsy was great. The hotel s one of the most convient to the airport and is bery reasonably priced. The room was well appointed and the staff very hospitable, friendly amd helpful. I particularly like the 24 hour driver availability and the very early beginning of the morning breakfast. I would recommend to any travelers to the El Paso area.
jim
"Room is adequate."
Clean room; staff friendly and helpful; location is excellent for business travelers; Room very cramped; inadequate work area for business traveler;
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Exceptable...not exceptional"
The hotel and my room was clean. The people were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was what one would expect from a continental breakfast, nothing exceptional. The problems I had were that the pillows were not fluffy enough, the bed was somewhat comfortable, and I could hear people talking in the room above me, early in the morning. The location was great. I would stay there again, but on the third floor versus the first.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Before early flight stop."
Quick stop before early flight.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Salvador
"Frequest stayer"
Was ok....nothng has changed...place to sleep, shower and handle paperwork.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Wing
"$"
Nice hotel. The pillows are super hard and lumpy . I had a big headache the next morning.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very Good, the best option"
Reserve, realy is very good, all se staff love her work, all the time are really happy, and pleasure to help or asist you. really stey there,
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Marco
"Great early flight hotel"
Had an early flight from El Paso. This was the perfect place to stay. It was quiet, for being an airport hotel, and there were lots of restaurants nearby. I especially appreciate the 4 AM breakfast time and walkable distance to the airport.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for helping us get the word out about our convenient airport location and early-bird breakfast. Some guests are still quite surprised to learn they are not going to miss breakfast even if their flight leaves at 6:00AM. Thank you again for your review and we hope to serve you again very soon.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Bryan
"nice hotel, close to airport"
I like Microtel inn as the staff is great, and they have 24 hour shuttle service to airport, the rooms are nice, although my last stay there on Jan. 6 2015 . I was a little disappointed, as there were long black hairs in the bed, when the sheets were pulled back. and there was a problem with the toilet flushing. also the carpet needed a good cleaning. (I always feel as if the carpet is clean, then the rest of the room is clean). I would stay in this Microtel again, but would hope these issues were fixed. I have stayed here several times and this is the first I was not completely satisfied.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for providing us with your review on your recent stay in our hotel. I apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance issues you experienced and I have shared your comments with my staff. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, the good and the bad, and I look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
sharyn
"At El Paso airport."
We didn't realize that this hotel was actually at the airport, but it is. That means that you have to drive to eat (unless you eat at the Wyndam next door). Other wise, it is very convenient to everything in El Paso. It was nice to have a queen size bed rather than a king. We much prefer the smaller bed. Like most hotels, they need better pillows. For such a small space, the room was well designed and comfortable.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay in our hotel. We hope you will remember us next time you are need of accommodations. Happy Trails!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"One problem"
Mostly great and I would've given it top marks, but we found 4 or 5 women's hairs in the bed under the sheet. Might have been an anomaly and maybe they belonged to the maid, but it was off-putting.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"just passing through"
it was a short stay we where just passing through on our way home
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014