All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
2001 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good price. Good results."
Good deal for the price. We are happy with the service , cleanliness and courtesy of the staff. Thank you !
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Armando
"Microtel Hotel Stay"
Great price, good location, friendly host but single queen rooms way to small. Kind of like staying in an RV. Would not do this again but room with two queens were OK in size.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Traveler!!!!!"
I Will Stay Here Next Time In EL Paso TX!!!!! Great Place To Stay!!! Great Price!!!!!!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
ARTURO G
"Very nice rooms. Very close to airport"
Staff were friendly. They have a computer to print return flight info. Good base of operations.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Hotel provided the essentials for my stay."
Stayed a few days with my 12 and 8 year old children. They enjoyed the location and it was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Angel
"Blah"
shower was not cleaned with hair still on the walls and the shower faucet was so corrorided it barely worked.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"The Little Hotel that could"
When you first drive into the Microtel parking lot, you will see a huge beautiful hotel with glorious trees and gorgeous architecture... Sorry my friend but that is not the Microtel your looking for. Keep driving to the left and you will see a tiny hotel that looks like a guest cottage next to the huge hotel. After getting over the shock of how small it really is, you'll notice that it is actually quite beautiful. Previous reviewers are correct when they say the rooms are small. It really is only big enough to fit a Queen sized bed, a desk and a bathroom. If you can handle that though everything else is great. They really make an effort to keep the hotel clean. Every time we walked in the lobby and the hallways, it smelled great and was really clean. Pretty unusual for a budget hotel. Breakfast was nothing special but filling enough. Wifi was a bit spotty but I was informed that they were working on it. Pillows are super hard so we ended up getting some from Wal Mart but the bed was comfy. Overall it really is a great hotel for the price. Will probably stay again if traveling through El Paso again.
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Corey
"Good With Limitations"
Basically Microtels are clean with good mattresses and pillows. However, there are no reading lamps and, overall, the rooms are small. Given those conditions, there are circumstances where I would choose them again.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
william
"Comfortable and close"
Comfortable and close to the airport (walking distance). I walked over to the restaurant and found the room service charge actually less expensive than the restaurant.
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport."
Got to check-in early so that was a plus. Then went next door to the Wyndham hotel to the restaurant and bar.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Very noisy when you're trying to sleep. Doors banging and the people above you.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
D.J.
"El Paso Visit"
I only stayed for two nights but the stsy was great. The hotel s one of the most convient to the airport and is bery reasonably priced. The room was well appointed and the staff very hospitable, friendly amd helpful. I particularly like the 24 hour driver availability and the very early beginning of the morning breakfast. I would recommend to any travelers to the El Paso area.
jim
"Room is adequate."
Clean room; staff friendly and helpful; location is excellent for business travelers; Room very cramped; inadequate work area for business traveler;
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Exceptable...not exceptional"
The hotel and my room was clean. The people were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was what one would expect from a continental breakfast, nothing exceptional. The problems I had were that the pillows were not fluffy enough, the bed was somewhat comfortable, and I could hear people talking in the room above me, early in the morning. The location was great. I would stay there again, but on the third floor versus the first.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Before early flight stop."
Quick stop before early flight.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Salvador
"Frequest stayer"
Was ok....nothng has changed...place to sleep, shower and handle paperwork.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Wing
"$"
Nice hotel. The pillows are super hard and lumpy . I had a big headache the next morning.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very Good, the best option"
Reserve, realy is very good, all se staff love her work, all the time are really happy, and pleasure to help or asist you. really stey there,
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Marco
"Great early flight hotel"
Had an early flight from El Paso. This was the perfect place to stay. It was quiet, for being an airport hotel, and there were lots of restaurants nearby. I especially appreciate the 4 AM breakfast time and walkable distance to the airport.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for helping us get the word out about our convenient airport location and early-bird breakfast. Some guests are still quite surprised to learn they are not going to miss breakfast even if their flight leaves at 6:00AM. Thank you again for your review and we hope to serve you again very soon.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Bryan
"nice hotel, close to airport"
I like Microtel inn as the staff is great, and they have 24 hour shuttle service to airport, the rooms are nice, although my last stay there on Jan. 6 2015 . I was a little disappointed, as there were long black hairs in the bed, when the sheets were pulled back. and there was a problem with the toilet flushing. also the carpet needed a good cleaning. (I always feel as if the carpet is clean, then the rest of the room is clean). I would stay in this Microtel again, but would hope these issues were fixed. I have stayed here several times and this is the first I was not completely satisfied.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for providing us with your review on your recent stay in our hotel. I apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance issues you experienced and I have shared your comments with my staff. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, the good and the bad, and I look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
sharyn
"At El Paso airport."
We didn't realize that this hotel was actually at the airport, but it is. That means that you have to drive to eat (unless you eat at the Wyndam next door). Other wise, it is very convenient to everything in El Paso. It was nice to have a queen size bed rather than a king. We much prefer the smaller bed. Like most hotels, they need better pillows. For such a small space, the room was well designed and comfortable.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay in our hotel. We hope you will remember us next time you are need of accommodations. Happy Trails!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"One problem"
Mostly great and I would've given it top marks, but we found 4 or 5 women's hairs in the bed under the sheet. Might have been an anomaly and maybe they belonged to the maid, but it was off-putting.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"just passing through"
it was a short stay we where just passing through on our way home
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
herbert
"Great Hotel for the Money"
Great hotel for the price. Our room was next to main road, noisy but would still stay there. Recommend to all. :)
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Salvador
"Passing by"
All was good until the bathroom lights went out, called front desk and all I got was maintenance don't come in until tomorrow morning. ....... bathed in darkness. ..... next morning no one called or came in to check. As we were ready to leave the room I noticed a GFI outlet and pushed the reset button and on came the lights. I should rate them lower, or get paid for fixing this issue. I'll give them a break this one time.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Santos
"el paso always has the friendliest happy people"
breakfast area clean and well attended. i have been to many hotels with lazy and dirty staff. I always look forward to returning to el paso cleaniest and well cared for places than so many cities i have visited
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
rick
"airport closeness"
nice to be close to airport for those early morning flights
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
sharyn
"Nice hotel but bad housekeeping"
The only problem was that housekeeping was in the rooms make alot of noise by slamming the doors and then two of the ladies that Sunday morning were talking all loud and one of them even cussed so I dnt believe that was proper when people are still trying to sleep in. I enjoyed the stay and the room but having to wake up to loud voices is just ridiculous!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay in our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and have since shared your review with my staff. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and it is my hope you will continue to choose our hotel for your lodging needs.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"must stay! great place!"
Great room at a great price!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review on Hotels.com! We appreciate you taking the time to others know we are a great option.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Crystal
"Ok, if you don't want much"
I've never stayed in a Microtel so I didn't realize it was "Micro" if you can get past your tiny (meager) surroundings you'll be fine. No tall people in this hotel. I am 5'4 and in heels I could touch the ceiling. Lastly they advertise having room service which is important to me after a long day at work. For three days I could never get through. I called the line repeatedly and received the busy signal. I called the front desk and they said "yeah, they're pretty busy" I ended up ordering pizza... If none of these things matter to you, you'll be fine.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Hello Kendra, Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts about your recent stay in our hotel. I have never heard in my 15 years with this hotel that our ceiling is too low, I am however sorry you were disappointed with your room. Please keep in mind we do offer larger rooms, even suites, but the ceiling will be the same height. I have shared your comments with my staff to correct the poor service you received , the response they gave you was not acceptable and I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. It is my hope that you will give us another try and I thank you again for bringing these issues to my attention.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Kendra
"Great value"
I needed a hotel close to the airport and a good rate - Microtel gave me both. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The hotel staff was first rate. Great value for the price. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay in our hotel. We appreciate the great comments about our hotel and our service and we look forward to serving you again very soon.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good Choice!"
Very comfortable!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating, we appreciate you taking the time to let those who use Expedia know about our hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great hotel if you have an early flight."
Comfortable, quiet, clean hotel. Breakfast started at 4am. Shuttle to airport 24 hr.
Sue
Was a very bad experience. Wouldn't ever go back. I would not recommend to anyone.
Kyle
"Not worth it"
Website says extended parking but they wanted to charge for it! VERY small!! NOT worth the money!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for letting us know your thoughts about our park and fly service. I must say I am surprised by your opinion, the majority of our guests tell us they love the convenience and the cost which is less than other options. We hope that you will try us again should your travels lead you back to El Paso.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great value"
I stay at Microtel pretty often. It's a great value for the price. Beds are good. Pillows are nice. Rooms are clean.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"good hotel and great staff"
the front desk agent was very helpful. my first room was next to a loud couple talking and watching tv super loud. I called down and they got me a room with no one on either side of me. I was able to get a good rest before my flight out early the next morning. The shuttle got me to the airport super fast, which was great cause I was running late. they serve breakfast starting at 4am which is great to grab a quick bite before early morning flights
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Amaralys
The staff was wonderful!
4 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Anne
Very profecional people, very good food, answer the phone fast
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay in our hotel. My staff and I are so glad liked our service and breakfast and we hope you will continue to choose Microtel Inn & Suites!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Juan
"very unprofessional and bad managment"
i was very upset at the fact the front desk clerk transfered a call to my room!!!? isnt that against my privacy?
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for letting us know about your experience in our hotel. Unless you specifically ask to not receive phone calls, we will transfer a caller to your room once they provide your full name so we are sure we are not disturbing the wrong guest. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have had and hope that you will stay with us again.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Erik
"Close to the airport"
Friendly staff; good breakfast choices; quiet accommodations. Parking is a bit limited, but good value for the price. Definitely recommend this hotel for value and efficiency.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are thrilled that you recommend our hotel to those who are travelling to El Paso and also those who not familiar with the Microtel brand. We sincerely appreciate your helping us get the word out about our value, great location and exceptional service and we certainly hope to see you again very soon!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Will always return."
I have stayed at Microtel a few times and hav always had an excellent stay. Clean rooms, good breakfast, good desk clerks. Will aalways go back.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I am so glad you had a great stay with us and I sincerely appreciate your loyalty. I will be sure to share your review with my staff. Happy trails to you!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Sherri
"Served its purpose"
Right next to the hotel, don't need to rent a car or use a cab. You can walk there and pick up your rental car in the morning. Nothing fancy. Clean and simple breakfast.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for letting others know about your recent stay in our hotel. I hope you will choose Microtel Inn & Suites from now on when your travels bring you to El Paso.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Adequate"
Rooms small. Towels minimal. Pillows lumpy and only three. Convenient to airport.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and are glad you found our location convenient for your needs. We hope you will try one of our upgraded rooms on your next visit, they are quite spacious. Also, be sure to call the front desk if your pillows are not to your liking or if you need extra towels. Our hope is that each and every guest has a comfortable stay, we will do our very best to keep you coming back!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Seth
"Stinky"
The room was clean, but smelled bad and the bathroom smelled terribled (like old urine)!!
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"good stay at airport hotel"
Hotel was nice, room a bit small but comfortable. Breakfast was nothing special but decent. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
aaudette
"noise from south side highway"
Noise from the highway on south side of building, even numbered rooms, made it hard to sleelp.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
E Colby
"MicrotelReview"
Whenever I use the El Paso airport I stay at this hotel, and I have never been disappointed
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Convenient for access to the airport for early departures or late arrivals. Courteous staff. Shuttle service friendly and timely.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Cute Hotel"
All the staff that we interacted with were friendly and courteous.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014