All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America

"nice hotel, close to airport"
I like Microtel inn as the staff is great, and they have 24 hour shuttle service to airport, the rooms are nice, although my last stay there on Jan. 6 2015 . I was a little disappointed, as there were long black hairs in the bed, when the sheets were pulled back. and there was a problem with the toilet flushing. also the carpet needed a good cleaning. (I always feel as if the carpet is clean, then the rest of the room is clean). I would stay in this Microtel again, but would hope these issues were fixed. I have stayed here several times and this is the first I was not completely satisfied.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for providing us with your review on your recent stay in our hotel. I apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance issues you experienced and I have shared your comments with my staff. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, the good and the bad, and I look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
sharyn
"At El Paso airport."
We didn't realize that this hotel was actually at the airport, but it is. That means that you have to drive to eat (unless you eat at the Wyndam next door). Other wise, it is very convenient to everything in El Paso. It was nice to have a queen size bed rather than a king. We much prefer the smaller bed. Like most hotels, they need better pillows. For such a small space, the room was well designed and comfortable.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay in our hotel. We hope you will remember us next time you are need of accommodations. Happy Trails!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"One problem"
Mostly great and I would've given it top marks, but we found 4 or 5 women's hairs in the bed under the sheet. Might have been an anomaly and maybe they belonged to the maid, but it was off-putting.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"just passing through"
it was a short stay we where just passing through on our way home
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
herbert
"Great Hotel for the Money"
Great hotel for the price. Our room was next to main road, noisy but would still stay there. Recommend to all. :)
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Salvador
"Passing by"
All was good until the bathroom lights went out, called front desk and all I got was maintenance don't come in until tomorrow morning. ....... bathed in darkness. ..... next morning no one called or came in to check. As we were ready to leave the room I noticed a GFI outlet and pushed the reset button and on came the lights. I should rate them lower, or get paid for fixing this issue. I'll give them a break this one time.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Santos
"el paso always has the friendliest happy people"
breakfast area clean and well attended. i have been to many hotels with lazy and dirty staff. I always look forward to returning to el paso cleaniest and well cared for places than so many cities i have visited
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
rick
"airport closeness"
nice to be close to airport for those early morning flights
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
sharyn
"Nice hotel but bad housekeeping"
The only problem was that housekeeping was in the rooms make alot of noise by slamming the doors and then two of the ladies that Sunday morning were talking all loud and one of them even cussed so I dnt believe that was proper when people are still trying to sleep in. I enjoyed the stay and the room but having to wake up to loud voices is just ridiculous!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay in our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and have since shared your review with my staff. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and it is my hope you will continue to choose our hotel for your lodging needs.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"must stay! great place!"
Great room at a great price!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review on Hotels.com! We appreciate you taking the time to others know we are a great option.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Crystal
"Ok, if you don't want much"
I've never stayed in a Microtel so I didn't realize it was "Micro" if you can get past your tiny (meager) surroundings you'll be fine. No tall people in this hotel. I am 5'4 and in heels I could touch the ceiling. Lastly they advertise having room service which is important to me after a long day at work. For three days I could never get through. I called the line repeatedly and received the busy signal. I called the front desk and they said "yeah, they're pretty busy" I ended up ordering pizza... If none of these things matter to you, you'll be fine.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Hello Kendra, Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts about your recent stay in our hotel. I have never heard in my 15 years with this hotel that our ceiling is too low, I am however sorry you were disappointed with your room. Please keep in mind we do offer larger rooms, even suites, but the ceiling will be the same height. I have shared your comments with my staff to correct the poor service you received , the response they gave you was not acceptable and I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. It is my hope that you will give us another try and I thank you again for bringing these issues to my attention.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Kendra
"Great value"
I needed a hotel close to the airport and a good rate - Microtel gave me both. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The hotel staff was first rate. Great value for the price. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay in our hotel. We appreciate the great comments about our hotel and our service and we look forward to serving you again very soon.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good Choice!"
Very comfortable!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating, we appreciate you taking the time to let those who use Expedia know about our hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great hotel if you have an early flight."
Comfortable, quiet, clean hotel. Breakfast started at 4am. Shuttle to airport 24 hr.
Sue
Was a very bad experience. Wouldn't ever go back. I would not recommend to anyone.
Kyle
"Not worth it"
Website says extended parking but they wanted to charge for it! VERY small!! NOT worth the money!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for letting us know your thoughts about our park and fly service. I must say I am surprised by your opinion, the majority of our guests tell us they love the convenience and the cost which is less than other options. We hope that you will try us again should your travels lead you back to El Paso.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great value"
I stay at Microtel pretty often. It's a great value for the price. Beds are good. Pillows are nice. Rooms are clean.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"good hotel and great staff"
the front desk agent was very helpful. my first room was next to a loud couple talking and watching tv super loud. I called down and they got me a room with no one on either side of me. I was able to get a good rest before my flight out early the next morning. The shuttle got me to the airport super fast, which was great cause I was running late. they serve breakfast starting at 4am which is great to grab a quick bite before early morning flights
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Amaralys
The staff was wonderful!
4 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Anne
Very profecional people, very good food, answer the phone fast
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay in our hotel. My staff and I are so glad liked our service and breakfast and we hope you will continue to choose Microtel Inn & Suites!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Juan
"very unprofessional and bad managment"
i was very upset at the fact the front desk clerk transfered a call to my room!!!? isnt that against my privacy?
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for letting us know about your experience in our hotel. Unless you specifically ask to not receive phone calls, we will transfer a caller to your room once they provide your full name so we are sure we are not disturbing the wrong guest. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have had and hope that you will stay with us again.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Erik
"Close to the airport"
Friendly staff; good breakfast choices; quiet accommodations. Parking is a bit limited, but good value for the price. Definitely recommend this hotel for value and efficiency.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are thrilled that you recommend our hotel to those who are travelling to El Paso and also those who not familiar with the Microtel brand. We sincerely appreciate your helping us get the word out about our value, great location and exceptional service and we certainly hope to see you again very soon!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Will always return."
I have stayed at Microtel a few times and hav always had an excellent stay. Clean rooms, good breakfast, good desk clerks. Will aalways go back.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
I am so glad you had a great stay with us and I sincerely appreciate your loyalty. I will be sure to share your review with my staff. Happy trails to you!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Sherri
"Served its purpose"
Right next to the hotel, don't need to rent a car or use a cab. You can walk there and pick up your rental car in the morning. Nothing fancy. Clean and simple breakfast.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for letting others know about your recent stay in our hotel. I hope you will choose Microtel Inn & Suites from now on when your travels bring you to El Paso.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Adequate"
Rooms small. Towels minimal. Pillows lumpy and only three. Convenient to airport.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
Thank you for your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and are glad you found our location convenient for your needs. We hope you will try one of our upgraded rooms on your next visit, they are quite spacious. Also, be sure to call the front desk if your pillows are not to your liking or if you need extra towels. Our hope is that each and every guest has a comfortable stay, we will do our very best to keep you coming back!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Seth
"Stinky"
The room was clean, but smelled bad and the bathroom smelled terribled (like old urine)!!
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"good stay at airport hotel"
Hotel was nice, room a bit small but comfortable. Breakfast was nothing special but decent. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
aaudette
"noise from south side highway"
Noise from the highway on south side of building, even numbered rooms, made it hard to sleelp.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
E Colby
"MicrotelReview"
Whenever I use the El Paso airport I stay at this hotel, and I have never been disappointed
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Convenient for access to the airport for early departures or late arrivals. Courteous staff. Shuttle service friendly and timely.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Cute Hotel"
All the staff that we interacted with were friendly and courteous.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Lucy
"comfortable"
great staff very clean comfortable beds . the staff was helpful giving directions even tho it was late and we arrived in a middle of a storm staff was very helpful and understanding as they were busy cleaning up after the lobby was flooded
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
yo
"Nice hotel and very nice staff"
memorable and nice despite being flooded because of a huge storm lol...
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"NICE HOTEL"
I wish I would have written down the guy's name that helped sign in when we got to El Paso. He was not nice and very patronizing. Not nice - not personal at all. THE GIRL WAS AWESOME.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Microtel El Paso"
We've stayed here four times over the past year while visiting family. Since we are usually out most of the day all we need is a clean place to sleep and shower at a reasonable price close to family. This place fits the bill completely. The rooms have always been clean, the beds are usually pretty comfortable, noise hasn't been too bad, even on an airport, and the staff has always been very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is about what you'd expect at this price range - bagels, toaster waffles, cereal, etc. Have had better but certainly have had worse too. There's always hot coffee! Some very good restaurants close by as well.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Pat
"Close to Airport a Plus"
We have stayed at this location several times and will use again when the occasion arises.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Jack
"Nice hotel close to the aiort"
The staff were very helpful. Hotel room very clean and I loved it.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
yvee
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
John Carter
"Just a advise"
Everything was excellent. I just want to advise to the hotel that the pillows was a little stiff.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
heberto
Great location but over priced compared to what you get at other hotels
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Excellent location"
Good for business, location, convenient at good price.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"excellent"
Excellent
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
jorge reyes
Nice rest before driving on to destination. Staff helpful, receptive.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
O
Very convenient.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"good deal for the money"
We had to catch a dawn flight. Staying at this hotel the night before made this schedule much easier to keep.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
mike
"Small"
I searched the internet for pictures of the rooms. Every room showed a table in it. That's what I wanted, a table I could work on. That was not there!!! There was to be free WiFi in every room. I couldn't log on. They gave me an 800 number to call. That got me connected for about 15 minutes. Would have saved $5 if I had not gotten my room on line.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Very in love with the Wyndam Microtels. This one actually had a very nice breakfast, its literally right by the airport, and the staff was friendly
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
l was not flying. But this hotel would be perfect for that. Breakfast started at 4:30. AC was loud but that was only problem l had.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Stay in ELP"
Nice room for the price. Don't like the fact that the AC runs 24 hours per day. Hotel staff was very nice.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"excellent airport access"
Just what I expected. Have stayed before and will stay again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014