All hotels in Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America
2700 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL, 33431, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
"Nice best western bargain near Mizner Park."
Near The Addison, a venue for hotel. Nice landscaping and quiet. Bed super comfortable and room nice. Shame bathroom shower area had old tile missing grout needs updating. Otherwise great location and price.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Andrea
"Worked out well"
Just needed a place for five nights and did not need anything fancy. This worked out well.
5 night romance trip May 15, 2015
nice location, but old hotel. room was musky and old. breakfast was terrible.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Good but not great!"
We had two rooms for a college graduation - one room was fine the other smelled really bad (dead skunk kind of smell) while the rooms were clean this is a very old hotel and not been updated in quite a while.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Paula
"overnight stay"
This was a one night stay for a family related event. The hotel was clean, quiet, and in a very convenient location. It looked much nicer than the other hotels on the same street. I would stay here afain without hesitation. I've traveled extensively for business and pleasure. the property is well maintained. Good free breakfast as well.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
robert
"weekend jaunt"
Very comfortable and clean. Quaint and quiet. I slept well, which is unusual at hotels. felt comfortable with alone with my 13 year old daughter.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"old motel"
staffs are nice and friendly. however the building and facilities are very old even with some renovations. I wouldn't book it if I had known.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
freq traveller
Right next to my son's possible college. Close to all. Very friendly staff. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Convenient location, nice courtyard and good price"
The hotel has a nice layout with all the rooms facing a courtyard with tropical plants and a pool. The room is a good size with separate closet and vanity area separate from the room and bathroom. Good breakfast and the location was close to delray beach as well as boca. You need to drive a few minutes to beaches and town centers, but you would pay a lot more per night for that direct access.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
steve
"A Hidden Gem"
This is obviously an older hotel than others, however, the room was clean and comfortable. The outside grounds were beautiful. The pool was large and well maintained. The bedding was stylish, comfortable, and good quality. The bathroom was divided into 2 sections, with the sink and large countertop outside of the toilet and shower room, which was a plus, so that 2 people could get ready at the same time. The bathroom had a very long granite countertop which was clean and well lit. The other part of the bathroom was a little dingy and probably stained from old age, but it was clean also. The hotel itself was very quiet, even though it was near a busy road. The price was quite a bit lower than other local hotels, so it was a lucky find. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Betty
"spring break"
needs better water pressure !
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
excellent stay- we stayed one night before getting on a cruise in Fort Lauderdale.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Emily
"Nice overnight in Boca Raton Area"
Nice spacey room with fridge and microwave which was a plus. Its an older hotel but was Comfortable and Clean. Basic toiletry necessities provided. Carpet could use a cleaning and fridge was not COLD but works. The Breakfast was GREAT! The staff was GREAT!
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Nicole
"Pleasant and Comfortable"
I had a job interview in the area, and this hotel was one of the better priced ones at the time (around spring break). The room was clean and spacious, and the bed was comfortable. The pool area was gorgeous. The landscaping and benches offered very nice areas to sit and relax. My only complaint is the design of the building. There's really not a place where you can park and easily get to your room. It seems like you have to do lots of walking around to get to various areas of the hotel. It's not something that can be fixed, and it's not a deal breaker. Other than that, I was pleased. I left the hotel refreshed and relaxed.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"This is the place."
I booked as per hotel.com rep's recommendation. But the 2.5 star rating concerned my wife who is very particular about where she stays. We were both very pleased with the spacious standard room, the comfort of the queen beds, the beautiful setting, great pool area, etc. Bathroom simple but clean, shower great. Breakfast room spacious, very friendly staff. large fridge and clean microwave. Only one small annoyance was somewhat noisy bathroom exhaust fan that turned on with the light but didn't bring it to staff's attention. Would definitely return
4 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"DISAPPOINTED AFTER THE FACT"
The hotel is very clean, quiet, and serene. We were only there for a one night stay but could tell that it would be our place to make a reservation again once our son starts classes @ FAU this summer. Unfortunately that feeling has changed once we checked out and returned home. I noticed that I had left a sentimental polo shirt behind @ the hotel. I called the hotel less than 24 hours after checkout and was told I had to call back later to talk to the Head of Housekeeping. When I called back later , I was told she had a Dr. appointment and I had to call back. When I called back I was told that they would check for the shirt and I would be called back. Never happened. I called back and was disconnected. I called back and was told the shirt was found and I could come and get it. I live 310 miles away, so I asked if they could send it to me and I would gladly pay the postage. I was told it would be up to me to go to FEDEX and get a tracking number. It seemed as if it was a very unprofessional atmosphere. I would speculate that there may be a lack of training involved. Needless to say, I was turned off and doubt we will stay @ this hotel again.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
DENNIS
"Clean, but"
It wasn't what I expected for the price and Boca Raton area. It was also motel-like which surprised us. We were on the first floor so glad I wasn't staying alone! The room, itself, was clean and comfortable; looked like it had recently been updated. The bathroom (tub and toilet area) was old and dingy.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
carol
"Great staff and great location."
You very rarely expect to see much of the maintenance staff at a hotel, but I did and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very much worth staying at as previously listed, but I must give Christopher and Gary the maintenance men a well deserved praise for their attention to guests if they were needed. The issue I had with room temperature control was corrected in 30 minutes in room 419 by Christopher and new thermostat switch installed . Christopher was very personable, professional, and should be acknowledged! He made my 7 night stay even more enjoyable.
7 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Thomas B.
"Fine for one night of our long road trip"
The room was fine for one night; comfortable bed, clean and functional bathroom (though there was no soap dish or shelf on which to place to put your soap and little bottle of shampoo/conditioner while showering) and working TV (for March Madness). The grounds were fine. Complaint: filthy, torn-up breakfast room with yucky breakfast. A sign said the room was under construction, but some alternative site should have been found … perhaps the lobby?
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Arthur
"Good hotel"
Housekeeping staff a bit arrogant. Made noise and remarks when they wanted us to leave the room so they could clean. My sister & I, who were traveling together, are semi-disabled, take pain meds & sleep late. Some of the housekeeping staff sneered at us thinking we were partners, and I also heard some disparaging remarks. On the day we left, 2 hours before check-out time, they said loudly outside our door, "Hey you, get up and get out."
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Maura
"Avoid unless last place available."
Checkin and Checkout was ok. not a major undertaking. staff was ok. what bothered me was the facility itself. the Palm Room, where breakfast was served, was dark, depressing and dirty. definitely not appetizing. as for the "Full Buffet Breakfast", not Full or edible. very limited selection. any prepared foods, were made on prior days, and an attempt was made to rewarm. the food. i know it was included, but Denny's down the block, had a better breakfast, even though it cost. basically, the place needs a few coats of paint, bright colors would be nice, good vacuuming, and washing.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"very adequate"
it's fine, about what you'd expect. but don't count on the exercise room - the equipment was in terrible shape.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
barbara
Weekend Getaway to Visit Family in Town. Nice Hotel, located close to beach (about 3/4 mile drive). Pool was lovely.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Alan
"horrible service"
check in process was good but not updated of amenities offered. The front desk staff was aware of an ongoing problem with their internet service but yet they tell you it is available in your room. When asked about it, we were informed it has been a problem and we were told "it should have been corrected". We were there for 5 days with no improvement. BE AWARE ! The first 2 days of our stay our room was never cleaned! We had to go to the front desk when we returned at 9 PM to get clean towels and soap. We asked to be transferred to a clean room but was told there was none available. We demanded to be transferred to another room on day 3 of our stay and was able to move to a clean room. We were told housekeeping is available only until 1 PM. If you are not out of your room by 12 noon you're out of luck! After all these the next day we were out of our room before 9 AM and stayed out in the lobby until 12 noon only to return to find that our room was not cleaned again after asking housekeeping and the front desk to have our room cleaned! What a mess and wasted time during our vacation, not to mention the stress it created. Who wants this? Not us. We will never return and will not recommend this place. However, breakfast was very good and the lady serving breakfast was very nice.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
beth and bill
"Great stay in Boca"
Everything was great. Great location, great service, great pool and nice landscaping and fair price for the area.
5 night trip Feb 24, 2015
Crystel Gifferson
"Ideal"
Very nice
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Clean, pleasant, affordable"
This is an older hotel, but is clean, quiet and the staff is polite and extremely helpful.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
RM
The staff was very helpful. Our room was clean. The property was very nice. Great breakfast too! I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Comfortable, great location. Friendly, clean. Nice atrium, pool area.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"excellent stay"
Very nice. Pleasant, quiet & maintained very well. No complaints. Would definitely stay there again
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
carol
"Bates Motel, we found your shower!"
I really wanted to like this place as the location fits our needs...close to the relatives we visit & easy access to a great mall + so many other places. They offer a nice breakfast (lots of healthy options), free wifi & plenty of free parking. Unfortuately, the shower/tub area is straight out of Hitchcock. There's a nice little dressing area, with vanity, outside the actual bathroom, but inside the bathroom it's bad. Rusty faucet, dicey toilet, one skeevy looking hook at the top of the door - good luck hanging anything on that. When will hotels/motels learn that travelers want a decent bathroom - one that is roomy & fresh & with lighting that doesn't give you the heeby-jeebies.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Marci
"poor service."
Had a twelve day stay. Room was comfortable and in a convienent location. Relatively close to I-95. Close to beaches, restuarants, etc. The free breakfast was terrible even as far as free breafast was concerned. The rooms were often understocked as far as towels were concerned. The maid service took several hours to clean rooms as they appeared to service rooms in shifts. The room was cleaned one hour and partial supply of towels would trickle in during course of day ( this caused a major disruption in my schedule). Front desk staff friendly, but, inept.
10 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Nice Surprise!"
Loved the courtyard and pool area, tropical and lush. They were re-mulching and trimming when I was there. Breakfast better than average.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Pamela
"Very friendly front desk"
Check in was fun, professional and entertaining……………….. ………………… ……. ……..
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Hotel with pool in Boca raton"
The hotel was family friendly and my 5 year old loved the pool. It was clean and we didn't have any issues at all. It is not a luxury hotel but as we didn't care about that we definitely enjoyed it.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
julie
"Great staff"
Staff was very pleasant. The landscaping was beautiful and the beds were comfortable.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Hotel ok. Personnel not so!"
Not sure who was answering phones. Very rude. As if they hated their job!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Stefanie
"peaceful"
Enjoyed garden and breakfast
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Jane C.
"Just ok"
We arrived and it had that cheap motel look, the place has a mildew smell throughout which smacks you in the face every time you exited and entered the place, but the best was the loud bathroom lite/exhaust fan that worked together and sounded like a plane engine when on. The bed was ok and room needed some updates but it was a place to sleep. It felt cheap.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Suzanne C
"Nice hotel. Close to the water."
Not bad for the price. Close to the water and just about anything in Boca. Pretty clean and quiet. Courtyard view is very pretty especially from the second floor.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Berms
"Very Convenient to FAU"
We attended the Boca Raton Bowl. Our stay was one night and everything was fine. The hotel staff was very friendly especially Tracy at the front desk. The hotel is starting to show its age, but was in good repair.
1 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
"Great Place To Stay!"
We had an awesome stay at The Best Western. Great room, friendly staff, and the breakfast is wonderful. We were there for the Boca Raton Bowl game and will definitely stay there again if we are in the area!!
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Terri
It was worth $100 -120 no more Pleasant but pretty basis
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"billing problem"
My one problem was on the hotel charge because I had pre-paid for the room through Hotels.com but discovered that I was still charged the full amount by the hotel when I checked out. I had to make follow-up calls to both the hotel and Hotels.com to resolve this. I don't know how much of this problem was due to the hotel and how much to Hotels.com
2 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2014
Nigel
No elevators had to carring lugage upstairs. Very noisy.. there was a baby crying all night. Tv reception fuzzy at times,
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"One night stand."
Clean room, comfortable bed, friendly staff, great location and price, will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"weird charges"
the front desk person needed more training as he unnecessarily was charging an outrageous fee for the room in case the room got "trashed"... pretty ridiculous !!!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very average"
Very average.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Affordable hotel close to FAU."
I found my stay to be plesent and convenient for my weekend visit.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Jeffrey
"Never will stay again"
Was very disappointed. We checked in at 9 pm and tje hotel was packed. Our room was ok not to my standards. Went to use the rest room and tjere was several pieces of long dark hair in the shower. That is the worst. Told the hotel management and tjey did nothing not even a sorry.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014