All hotels in Pismo Beach, California, United States of America
2555 Price St, Pismo Beach, CA, 93449, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Quicky in Prismo, Nice"
Short one night stay in a very enjoyable location, simple hotel wonderful views.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Breathtaking location"
Amazing location, friendly staff. We only stayed one night but felt relaxed and rested. The grounds were beautiful and green. We'll definitely be back!
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for the 5 star review! I am so happy to hear that you felt relaxed and rested when you stayed with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Barbara
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Arevik
Loved the hotel and people who worked there. However only thing uneasy happy about was how I was unable to access the beach from my hotel.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for your 5 star review! I am so happy to hear that you liked the hotel and our staff. Since we sit upon a cliff we don't have access to any beach below however there is a public access trail that leads right to the beach a short walk from our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Barbara
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Ern ans Ser
"Fantatic location"
Cliff top location with fabulous sunset views. Rooms are large and nicely remodelled. Staff were very courteous.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Aimee
We stayed at the hotel while visiting Cal Poly. The hotel was very clean, staff was friendly, food was very good and plentiful. The view was spectacular -- we will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Few days away from home"
Good clean hotel but noisy as close to 101. Not much in the 'hood but within a mile of downtown and good/great restaurants
3 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"room with a view"
Great view from the room.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Awesome view and clean facilities"
The room was clean and comfy, and we had a beautiful view of the ocean. We ate dinner at the restaurant next door, which was fabulous also.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Cindy
It was a wonderful experience with absolutely gorgeous weather to match the view.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Poor Management"
Quiet and clean room. However, the front door wasn't closing tightly, there was a thin gap in between the frame and the door that allowed wind and cold to filter thru it, making an annoying noise. Internet was VERY poor and had a hard time staying online. VERY bad cell reception too. When one travels for business, these factors are crucial!!. I have stayed at the adjacent hotels, including The Spyglass, and never had problems with it. I was given an "Ocean View" room, that had more of the pool area view, with the ocean in the background. The Spyglass, for $15 dollars more, is "Ocean Front" instead of the $50 more that the front desk wanted to charge me. I was not upgraded even on an empty hotel for a Monday and Tuesday stay, because I didn't book with the hotel itself. Poor management!
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
HERBERT
"Pismo Beach Best Hotel"
My family and I stayed 1 night. We got in late but front desk was very accommodating. The hotel was beautiful and in a great location. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The view was amazing. Great breakfast in the morning.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Lawrence
"Gorgeous views"
Watch the sunset from your balcony or even better, sit in one of the Adirondack chairs on the lawn with a book and wait for a glorious sunset...rooms were well appointed and clean...especially nice was the remote in a bag...
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Ellie
"Nice weekend"
Hotel service was great! We had an issue with getting premium channels and they had it fixed and resolved quickly. Fantastic views! Breakfast a plus!
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Best Western Shore Plus"
We had a great stay at this hotel. The room was clean & the Hoyle including the room all have new. Or almost new decor/fixtures. The staff were all friendly.our only negative comment is that they left the cleaning cart in our hallway near out door overnight.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"A Great Place To Stay!"
Thoroughly enjoyed our 3-day getaway. Our ocean view room was fantastic!
3 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Anniversary Bliss"
We celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary here. The hotel is perfectly located. The view is just incredible! And to hear the sound of the ocean from your room? You cannot ask for anything better! The staff was extremely friendly. We had a small issue with our TV but it was quickly sorted out and fixed. The room was clean and comfortable. The pier and restaurants are walking distance. We will be returning!!!!
2 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
DEA
"Relaxing and fun"
Wonderful overnight getaway. Great pool and Jacuzzi. Nice grounds. Saw pelicans, falcons and otters. Great fun.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Room with a view"
Birthday get a way for wife, room overlooked the pool with ocean view, outstanding ! Great stay !
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"A Staty In Paradise"
The view was gorgeous!!!!!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Amazing views"
The hotel was easily accessed by the 101 frwy but was still quiet. The front desk staff is very professional and was bi lingual. Our room was perfect. Clean, spacious, had a nice view of the ocean. There were fresh cookies and coffee for us when we checked in. We had an amazing dinner at the Ventana Grill across the parking lot while watching the sun set. Will definitely stay here next time we are in Pismo.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
911 Dispatcher
"Not Worth It"
My girlfriend and I wanted to get out of town for the night so we got a room her based on the reviews. Let me first say that the hotel's address doesn't match up with what it actually is. So it took me driving around till I saw the sign to find it (granted it was about 8:30PM at nigh & Hotel is poorly lit in the front) When we walked in the front to the registration there was trash and it look like dirty towels in the front lobby. The staff was ok with their attitude. When we walked to our room I was a little disgusted at the hall ways and how they smelled and looked. I honestly should of took a picture to show everyone. Poor lit and the door had major cosmetic damage to it. We paid for an ocean view room and could barely see the ocean. Our view from our patio was an woman sitting in a hot tub with her husband who must have been rekindling their marriage. When I called the front desk to complain I was told they had no more ocean view rooms open. When we walked the grounds it seem like one side of the hotel was nicer than the other. Almost like a top notch vs slums. I saw plenty of open rooms through the window as we walked. I was so upset. The bed was like sleeping on a rock and the bathrooms had mold growing on the grout. Worst experience in my life. I would advise people to make sure if you stay here you are on the right side of the grounds.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Bryceson
"A clean room with a great view"
What a view. The property is right on the cliff. Near 180 degree ocean view from all rooms. Clean rooms. Will come back to stay longer for sure.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for your recent review, we are thrilled to see you have rated us with a 5 stars. We appreciate the kind words and are happy to see that you enjoyed your visit. Please come back and visit us again soon! Barbara
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Srikanth
"Clean updated room"
I booked a one night stay in an ocean view room. The view was nice and the room was recently updated and clean. The hotel staff was pleasant and attentive. I would definitely stay here again when I'm in the Pismo Beach area.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our clean comfortable accommodations. I am happy to hear that our friendly staff impressed you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Barbara
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Arthur
"Awesome view from every room"
We loved the view from our room, the hotel ground, the hotel pavilion. With that said, this is an extreme good value hotel for the view. The staff during check-in and check-out was friendly and efficient (oh, there was a home-baked looking cookie bag at check-in). We had a two queen/double beds room and it was roomy. The beds were good, white bed sheet looked ok, but we did not like the bed cover. The feel/texture felt sticky/greasy even though it was white and look clean. We loved the view and will be booking a few nights for the up coming summer at this place.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for the great review of your recent visit with us. We are glad that you felt your stay was a good value and that our staff was helpful. We offer freshly baked cookies to guests upon arrival daily. I am thrilled to hear that you will be hoping to stay with us during the summer! Looking forward to seeing you again! Barbara
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
ainokea
"Newly renovated. Great ocean views. Good value."
Relaxed and enjoyed the oceanfront views. Close to the town center. Easy walk to pier and restaurants. Will definitely be back.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thanks for the great review of your recent visit! We are thrilled to hear that our location offered you the convenience of an easy walk to nearby restaurants and the pier. We look forward to your next visit with us! Barbara
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"AWESOME POOL VIEW"
Great place for kids, nice heated pool with great view!
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
We are happy to hear that you and your family got to enjoy our pool facilities, they are the largest in Pismo Beach. Thank you for your visit and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area! Barbara
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Love the view and the service. The check in and check out were seamless.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for the great review or your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that the interactions you had with our front desk were positive. We aim to make the arrival and check our process as simple as we can for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Right next to pacific cliff. Close to downtown. Good breakfast. Clean and very comfortable stay.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Suman
it was nice to be in a hotel that does everything right..............
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for the amazing 5 star review! We love to hear the positive feedback as it provides us with the inspiration to serve our guests each day. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you again, Barbara
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
joe
"Ocean View Romance"
We had a wonderful time! The room was clean and spacious. The view was spectacular! I would definitely recommend this to others!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Wendy
"it was ok"
It was great but the price for the room we got was too high.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Patrick
Amazing location. Clean rooms. Rooms a little small, but comfortable. Impeccable views.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Lara
Would recommend this hotel. Spent the weekend with both of my adult children and we had a great time. Great location, great staff, and clean and comfortable room with a fabulous view.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"newly remodeled"
lovely newly remodeled hotel! only partial ocean view, GREAT breakfast,picked a bad WE lots of college kids making way too much noise
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay. I am happy to hear that our renovated rooms met your expectations. I do apologize for any inconvenience from other noisy guests. We hope you will be able to come and stay with us again in the future! Barbara
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"close to the beach. beautiful view. friendly staff"
The view was amazing. the room was clean. balcony overlooking the pool was nice. probably one of the best hotel experiences I've had in years. not a single complaint.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you writing a review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that this was a 5 star experience for you! We hope that the next time you are in the Pismo Beach area you will be able to stay with us again. Barbara
Eric Childs
"close to ocean"
We were able to check in early at 2. Would of like to stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor but with a partial view of the ocean you will be on the 1st floor. We had a nice patio view of the pool as well. We were able to sleep with the sliding door open. Rooms nice size but the shower is extremely small and shower head is high. Not sure I would stay again cause there doesn't seem like a lot to do in Pismo beach.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that we were able to get you checked in early and that you were able to hear the ocean from your room. We offer partial ocean view rooms on the first, second or third floor. It is quite possible that the rooms on the upper floors were already spoken for when you arrived. If you have a chance to come back in the future, just let us know if you would prefer an upper floor. We do our best to meet our guests requests. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future! Barbara
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great stay but loud truck"
Great hotel and nice dark curtains let us sleep in! But then a delivery truck parked outside our door at 7 am and made a ton of noise for an hour. When we told the front desk clerk all she said was "oh no"-no apology. Otherwise a great stay.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Pismo Get Away"
The hotel is well located (right off of the 101) with good accommodations, an excellent pool and good access to the beach. There is a high end restaurant, perhaps a bit over priced within 2 minutes walking distance of the hotel. The facility offers good value for the price.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for your recent review. We are happy to hear that we offered clean comfortable accommodations at a good value. We hope to see you again in the future. Barbara
3 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"Totally loved it"
Totally loved it. We took ocean view room thou. Did not hear any noise except ocean. Probably noisier on another side since it close to freeway. Breakfast just amazing.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit! Barbara
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Elena
Beautiful ocean view! The beds very comfortable and the service was great! Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Karren
"Enjoyed the pool and hot tub, great view"
Spent 3 nights, enjoyed the pool and hot tub, comfortable rooms, attentive staff
3 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Carolyn
"Nice view of the ocean"
Overall it was a nice hotel but our only complaint was that there were little ants in the bathroom. The front desk told us that it was typical since California is in a drought.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Would not recomend."
Very loud. You can hear the road over the ocean. You can also here your neighbors wispering. Very thin walls.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Anthony
"Very nice hotel"
We enjoyed the ocean view and beautiful sunsets from our balcony. Some noise from the pool but fortunately it ends at 10 pm. The seagulls are a little noisy in the morning but we're just not used to that sound!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Kathy N.
The best ocean views ever! We really enjoyed our stay! The breakfast was a nice touch. Huge pool with spa overlooking the ocean was heated and fantastic. Great place!
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come again soon. Barbara
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Marla
It's hard to find good service now a days but staying at best western plus shore cliff lodge proved me wrong , from the front dest to the room cleanliness this place got my vote to a10 star hotel. Yes I would definitely stay there again but next time I want the full ocean view .
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your stay with us. It is comments like yours that inspires our staff to provide every guest with the best customer service each day. We look forward to having you stay with us again! Barbara
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Joel
"Happy Anniversary"
The view was beautiful. The sounds of the waves crashing put us to sleep that evening. The hotel is walking distance to a wonderful restaurant - Ventana.....which is where we enjoyed our anniversary dinner.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Maggie
Enjoyed my stay and the views
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the spectuacular views that we have of the coastline. We hope that you will have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future. Barbara
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Very nice location with view of the pacific"
Great stay but too short
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for taking the time to reivew your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that next time you are in the area you will be able to extend your visit! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Barbara
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Texas traveler
"beautiful view in new room"
What a surprise. The last time we stayed the room was not updated but the view was great. This last stay the room was remodeled. Service still great. Also check out the great chef at the cafe next door.
Response by Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
Thank you for taking the time to review you recent visit with us. So glad we were able to pleasantly surprise you! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
1 night trip May 28, 2014