All hotels in Indio, California, United States of America
81909 Indio Blvd, Indio, CA, 92201, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"You Are Appreciated!!!"
An exceptional staff! They seem like a family and they treat guests like family. I stayed here several years ago and was very pleased; however I rate my current stay (over the Independence Day weekend) even higher. Indio, especially the surrounding areas are underrated to say the least. If you want to relax, have some outstanding food with nearby entertainment options this is the place. Don't get me wrong, the resort is away from the action yet close enough to indulge if you choose.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Date tree hotel"
Great place to stay. Nice rooms, great breakfast and a very huge pool,
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"24 hour pool service... Beware at night!"
We were all ready to swim after a long hot day in the desert. we quickly realized we weren't welcomed by the locals living at the hotel. i know they live there, because i met a girl that lives at the hotel who pointed out that everyone else at the pool lived there as well. She was really nice, but she too had her brother and sister sneak in for a swim that night. Everyone was blaring loud music, drinking and swearing up a storm. It made my niece and nephew uncomfortable and we left after a half hour after. we did have the pool to ourselves the following morning. Now for the positive.... Jacob checked us in and it was the best check in experience I have ever had a hotel. He is beyond polite and professional, made sure we had everything we needed and even recommended a place to get a yummy date shake. It was delicious! Thank you Jacob! The beds are comfy and the room is clean and well air-conditioned.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
hayley
"Great pool not crowded, great breakfast, comfort"
This hotel is located at a great stopping point on my way to L.A.. The pool is 24 hour, warm water, warm weather and palm trees. They are currently updating the showers so my favorite room location was not available this time. I did hear the train roll past a couple of times but had no trouble sleeping (no train whistles) and my room was very close to a fairly heavily traveled road but it did not cause any problems. I have not stayed at the casinos; but, I like the relative quiet and not lots of kids filling up the pool. The staff is very friendly. No scrambled eggs this time; but, had biscuits, gravy, hash browns, and lots of other items. Don't go there for gym.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Good for the money"
This is my third time coming back to this hotel, clean, quick access from the freeway and decent breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Alex
"Great hotel & Pool"
24 hour pool AWESOME Very friendly helpful staff
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Ron
"Awesome visit"
Great hospitality, entire staff willing to assist . Breakfast was unexpected and very much appreciated. We will stay here again and reccomend it to others
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"friendly staff and good breakfast"
the staff was very friendly and the hot breakfast was good
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Arturo
We were pleased to see how clean everything was. Service was good. The breakfast was setup a little awkward and caused a slight backup. Overall we were happy and would stay there again!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
"roaches"
inside the restroom there was too big roaches that was killed and laying on the floor Under the sink . I will report it to the management . I cloudn't get a another room because I had the last Room . so I did not get Much sleep .
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
vaughn martin
"nice staff"
Friendly helpfull fr desk staff
1 night trip May 10, 2014
tonyolanio
"OASIS OF EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Clean, comfortable, quiet and completely lacking in glamor means even the other guests are pleasant here. I have already booked another stay here for later this year.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Escrowhague
"comfy"
all around good quality
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Esther
"Easy access"
The motel felt a little old. It was not as nice as other best western motels I have stayed at.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Nice hotel and the pool just call you 2 jump in"
I was great family friendly hotel, definitely we will return
Other trip May 6, 2014
veronica
"Nice place with some facility issues"
Decent accommodations at reasonable cost. Complimetery breakfast above average. Problem with the shower--could not be turned on. Manager promised a refund of $35 on our bill which I thought was very fair.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great Value"
Hard to beat this hotel when considered for its value proposition. Very friendly staff and clean rooms. The property is older but they maintain it beautifully.
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
Ty
"Pleasant"
Nice big room, clean, friendly staff. Did not use the pool, small exercise room ok.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Wonderful find"
Lovely stay in dusty Indio! Stayed the night for a concert at Fantasy Springs, which was only four miles away. We didn't use a cab but if would have bee cheap. The area around the hotel looks sort of run down, but it was very safe. There is a family restaurant that shares the same HUGE parking lot. When we came back around midnight, the restaurant was turned into a club (playing old school Pharrell...almost went over!). Room was super clean - I even check down by the baseboards in the bathroom. The breakfast was nice but not any nicer than other free breakfasts but then again, I have stayed at other Best Westerns, so it was comparable. No biscuits and gravy, tear. Someone's review got me excited. Pool was HOT and leaf-strewn, but it's dusty, windy Indio, so it's par for the course. Hotel staff up front were so, so friendly.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Annie
Rooms are ok. Showers were dirty and need updating. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
esther
"Value for money"
My boyfriend and I checked in late after driving from LAX on our way to a wedding in the area (the wedding hotel was much pricier, so we decided to only stay there the night of). This was perfect for our short time there, and would have been fine for longer too. The staff was friendly and efficient, the room was clean (except for someone trying to come into our room at 7am, it was chained so they didn't get in, but I'm still hoping that was accidentally housekeeping somehow thnking we'd already checked out and not someone else with a key?). Breakfast was as expected for this type of hotel, fruit, yogurt, bagels, egg patties, etc. Overall it was a good experience!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Liz
"best stay on our trip!"
Everything was amazing! Very helpful staff, amazing breakfast, extremely comfortable and clean rooms. Best stay out of our 4 day trip! If driving through this part of the country again, would definitely stay here.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"good nights sleep"
I was able to get a good nights sleep that I really needed thanks...
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Great overnight stay on the way to Scottsdale
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Too much noise. First, housekeeping was next door to my room and for some reason at six in the evening they were having a loud conversation. Secondly, the guest in the room next to me carried on a very loud telephone conversation outside of his room on the adjoining balcony which was disturbing and awaken me from my sleep. Third, the room was located on the very back near the train track and trains ran quite often. I was very disappointed and did not get much rest. I would not stay there again and would not recommend this hotel to anyone else.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Elva Stewart
"Indio Accommodations"
The overall feedback is that the staff was courteous and very helpful with providing information on the best places to have dinner. The location was welcoming and very clean
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Momo
"Easy location"
Very good - enjoyed breakfast. Friendly staff. Visited surrounding cities - shopping! Plan to return next year
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Very comfortable place to stay."
Pool was very inviting after a long day's drive. Staff was friendly, room was ready even though we arrived abit early. wifi service was excellent. Breakfast on the patio was great and choices available were plentiful for both hot and cold .
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Sonja
The Date Tree is always a nice oasis in the middle of the desert and I particularly appreciate the fresh dates upon check-in and the selection of movies available to borrow.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Joshua
"Older hotel with great staff!"
I knew the hotel wasn't brand new, but it has been updated, so looks very nice. We'd only be on our room about 15 minutes when this loud noise started.I looked out the window to see a train going by. A second one a bit later. Returning from dinner we asked how often they run and were asked if we'd like to change rooms to the other side. The staff was so pleasant and accommodating and even called later that night to check on us. The beds were comfortable which is a must for me. The room was clean, had a nice t.v., microwave and fridge. Breakfast each morning was ok, with a nice selection of cereals, danishes, eggs, bacon, waffles, biscuits and gravy. I would stay hereagain.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
Jill G
"Nice hotel."
I was in the area to visit relatives for a couple of days. This hotel met those needs nicely at a reasonable price.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"A little disappointed"
I expected a little more out of this hotel from the reviews. The rooms were older and just felt worn - especially the bathroom. It was clean but the refrigerator didn't work at all and we needed it. The air conditioner only went as low as 72 and that didn't allow a deep sleep when you like the room cold. The fitness room was lacking. No hand towels, the lighting put out a lot of heat and was right next to your head on the elliptical. The foot straps were broken off the stationary bike which made it harder to ride. My husband had the breakfast and said it was the standard hotel breakfast. I am gluten intolerant so travel with my own food. The only really positive thing was how comfortable the beds were!
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
DR
"Nice hotel just off I-10"
This convenient hotel was just off I-10, which was our half way point. It is close to the railroad tracks, but it is not as disturbing as I would have thought. The weekend that we stayed was the Tour De Palm Springs, which brought 10,000 bicyclist into the area. Also, Cochella was hosting a horse show. Lots of people in the area, but you would not have noticed. There wasn't much noise that we could hear in our room. We came in late and left early the next morning. They do have a bowl of locally grown dates at the front desk, which were a special treat for us. The breakfast was nice with indoor and outdoor patio seating. Everything was very clean.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Vicky
"Acess off Interstate is confusing to a non-local."
Very clean, except bathroom. Caulking and grout are cracking.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2014
Don
"Close to concerts at Fantasy"
The stay was wonderful. They had just put new carpet in the room. The room size was very roomy. Great view. The breakfast was delicious. Definitely will be staying there again.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Deb
"Older but nice hotel"
Nice hotel. Would stay again. Nice sized pool. Staff helpful and pleasant to deal with.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Unexpected Quality"
This hotel was much nicer than it looks from the outside. Nothing fancy, but extremely clean and well-maintained. Breakfast was not quite what I hoped, but about the same as in most hotels of this sort.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
We were more than happy with the staff and the room! A great place to stay!
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Very nice place. Classic style, large pool open 24 hours with complementary towels. Nice people. Lots of food for the breakfast. Will stay there again
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Good Budget choice"
I liked this place. Clean, quiet, free breakfast included some protein, pool. Only disappointment related to TV channels; some I watch were not included. Free parking and free high speed wi-fi.
4 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Stever
"Manuel & Alex"
Excellent staff at check in and through all our five night stay, decent breakfast and better coffee, extremely clean and spacious room with superb beds, a bit away from walking places but very nice in general
4 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Manuel & Alex
"Overall great stay"
While it is an older place, everything was great
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
Phil
Great stay. Clean room, good breakfast. Had DVDs you could take to your room to watch. A little off the beaten path from freeway but not a big deal to me.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Comfortable and clean and good bed"
Check in was excellent, handled well and good welcome.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Grace
It was comfortable and clean. The best part was the pool was open 24 hours!
4 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good Stay and Great Staff"
Had a good night's sleep at Best Western Date Tree. The staff were great, breakfast was awesome! Restrooms could have been cleaner tho!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
E
"Customer Service opportunity lost"
When I went to the bathroom upon arrival, I lifted the lid and I found urine in the toilet, with paper and a latex/plastic glove. That was disgusting. I was willing to let that pass as an error on a maids part. Okay. The next morning, I took a shower and never had what I would call hot water. A half-hour later, my girlfriend, Jane, went to take a shower and when she screamed for my help I rushed to see what was wrong. She was standing in the bath with teeth chattering and shivering and asked me to make the shower have hot water. I tried and tried, no hot water from the valve. When we checked out, my girlfriend told Elizabeth at the desk and she was told the manager, Aaron, could only adjust my prepaid Hotels.com payment on Thursday. That never happened, I will never use Hotels.com or Best Western again for a few years, as a settlement of my account.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Jeff and Jane from Arizona
"Outstanding Customer Service"
We were impressed by the friendly, helpful customer service. The staff went out of their way to meet our needs.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"nice hotel close to my appoitmnet"
very good
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Gilbert
GOOD PLLACE, CLEAN SAFE AND COMFORTABLE I HAD A BIT OF TROUBLE WITH THE TEMPERATURE CONTROL BUT OTHERWISE ALL GOOD
Other trip Dec 29, 2013