All hotels in Indio, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here81909 Indio Blvd, Indio, CA, 92201, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Rooms are ok. Showers were dirty and need updating. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
esther
"Value for money"
My boyfriend and I checked in late after driving from LAX on our way to a wedding in the area (the wedding hotel was much pricier, so we decided to only stay there the night of). This was perfect for our short time there, and would have been fine for longer too. The staff was friendly and efficient, the room was clean (except for someone trying to come into our room at 7am, it was chained so they didn't get in, but I'm still hoping that was accidentally housekeeping somehow thnking we'd already checked out and not someone else with a key?). Breakfast was as expected for this type of hotel, fruit, yogurt, bagels, egg patties, etc. Overall it was a good experience!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Liz
"best stay on our trip!"
Everything was amazing! Very helpful staff, amazing breakfast, extremely comfortable and clean rooms. Best stay out of our 4 day trip! If driving through this part of the country again, would definitely stay here.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"good nights sleep"
I was able to get a good nights sleep that I really needed thanks...
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Great overnight stay on the way to Scottsdale
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Too much noise. First, housekeeping was next door to my room and for some reason at six in the evening they were having a loud conversation. Secondly, the guest in the room next to me carried on a very loud telephone conversation outside of his room on the adjoining balcony which was disturbing and awaken me from my sleep. Third, the room was located on the very back near the train track and trains ran quite often. I was very disappointed and did not get much rest. I would not stay there again and would not recommend this hotel to anyone else.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Elva Stewart
"Indio Accommodations"
The overall feedback is that the staff was courteous and very helpful with providing information on the best places to have dinner. The location was welcoming and very clean
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Momo
"Easy location"
Very good - enjoyed breakfast. Friendly staff. Visited surrounding cities - shopping! Plan to return next year
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Very comfortable place to stay."
Pool was very inviting after a long day's drive. Staff was friendly, room was ready even though we arrived abit early. wifi service was excellent. Breakfast on the patio was great and choices available were plentiful for both hot and cold .
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Sonja
The Date Tree is always a nice oasis in the middle of the desert and I particularly appreciate the fresh dates upon check-in and the selection of movies available to borrow.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Joshua
"Older hotel with great staff!"
I knew the hotel wasn't brand new, but it has been updated, so looks very nice. We'd only be on our room about 15 minutes when this loud noise started.I looked out the window to see a train going by. A second one a bit later. Returning from dinner we asked how often they run and were asked if we'd like to change rooms to the other side. The staff was so pleasant and accommodating and even called later that night to check on us. The beds were comfortable which is a must for me. The room was clean, had a nice t.v., microwave and fridge. Breakfast each morning was ok, with a nice selection of cereals, danishes, eggs, bacon, waffles, biscuits and gravy. I would stay hereagain.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
Jill G
"Nice hotel."
I was in the area to visit relatives for a couple of days. This hotel met those needs nicely at a reasonable price.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"A little disappointed"
I expected a little more out of this hotel from the reviews. The rooms were older and just felt worn - especially the bathroom. It was clean but the refrigerator didn't work at all and we needed it. The air conditioner only went as low as 72 and that didn't allow a deep sleep when you like the room cold. The fitness room was lacking. No hand towels, the lighting put out a lot of heat and was right next to your head on the elliptical. The foot straps were broken off the stationary bike which made it harder to ride. My husband had the breakfast and said it was the standard hotel breakfast. I am gluten intolerant so travel with my own food. The only really positive thing was how comfortable the beds were!
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
DR
"Nice hotel just off I-10"
This convenient hotel was just off I-10, which was our half way point. It is close to the railroad tracks, but it is not as disturbing as I would have thought. The weekend that we stayed was the Tour De Palm Springs, which brought 10,000 bicyclist into the area. Also, Cochella was hosting a horse show. Lots of people in the area, but you would not have noticed. There wasn't much noise that we could hear in our room. We came in late and left early the next morning. They do have a bowl of locally grown dates at the front desk, which were a special treat for us. The breakfast was nice with indoor and outdoor patio seating. Everything was very clean.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Vicky
"Acess off Interstate is confusing to a non-local."
Very clean, except bathroom. Caulking and grout are cracking.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2014
Don
"Close to concerts at Fantasy"
The stay was wonderful. They had just put new carpet in the room. The room size was very roomy. Great view. The breakfast was delicious. Definitely will be staying there again.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Deb
"Older but nice hotel"
Nice hotel. Would stay again. Nice sized pool. Staff helpful and pleasant to deal with.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Unexpected Quality"
This hotel was much nicer than it looks from the outside. Nothing fancy, but extremely clean and well-maintained. Breakfast was not quite what I hoped, but about the same as in most hotels of this sort.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
We were more than happy with the staff and the room! A great place to stay!
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Very nice place. Classic style, large pool open 24 hours with complementary towels. Nice people. Lots of food for the breakfast. Will stay there again
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Good Budget choice"
I liked this place. Clean, quiet, free breakfast included some protein, pool. Only disappointment related to TV channels; some I watch were not included. Free parking and free high speed wi-fi.
4 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Stever
"Manuel & Alex"
Excellent staff at check in and through all our five night stay, decent breakfast and better coffee, extremely clean and spacious room with superb beds, a bit away from walking places but very nice in general
4 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Manuel & Alex
"Overall great stay"
While it is an older place, everything was great
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
Phil
Great stay. Clean room, good breakfast. Had DVDs you could take to your room to watch. A little off the beaten path from freeway but not a big deal to me.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Comfortable and clean and good bed"
Check in was excellent, handled well and good welcome.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Grace
It was comfortable and clean. The best part was the pool was open 24 hours!
4 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good Stay and Great Staff"
Had a good night's sleep at Best Western Date Tree. The staff were great, breakfast was awesome! Restrooms could have been cleaner tho!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
E
"Customer Service opportunity lost"
When I went to the bathroom upon arrival, I lifted the lid and I found urine in the toilet, with paper and a latex/plastic glove. That was disgusting. I was willing to let that pass as an error on a maids part. Okay. The next morning, I took a shower and never had what I would call hot water. A half-hour later, my girlfriend, Jane, went to take a shower and when she screamed for my help I rushed to see what was wrong. She was standing in the bath with teeth chattering and shivering and asked me to make the shower have hot water. I tried and tried, no hot water from the valve. When we checked out, my girlfriend told Elizabeth at the desk and she was told the manager, Aaron, could only adjust my prepaid Hotels.com payment on Thursday. That never happened, I will never use Hotels.com or Best Western again for a few years, as a settlement of my account.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Jeff and Jane from Arizona
"Outstanding Customer Service"
We were impressed by the friendly, helpful customer service. The staff went out of their way to meet our needs.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"nice hotel close to my appoitmnet"
very good
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Gilbert
GOOD PLLACE, CLEAN SAFE AND COMFORTABLE I HAD A BIT OF TROUBLE WITH THE TEMPERATURE CONTROL BUT OTHERWISE ALL GOOD
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Best Western Indio/Coachella"
The room and facilities were clean and well maintained. Beautiful and spacious outdoor heated pool. Free Wifi. Decent free breakfast with great coffee. Friendly staff with great attitudes.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Loraine
"Great Staff"
Room was clean, staff was great
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"terrific place, terrific people"
The folks who run this hotel have great pride in their product. One of the nicest, friendliest motels I have stayed at. The neighborhood looks a bit bleak, just a service road off a Freeway, but take heart: a mile or so in any direction will bring you the a variety of fine restaurants, malls and a services. A half hour drive will take you to Joshua Tree National Park, a can't miss attraction. A fine hot breakfast and a nice collection of classic DVD's.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2013
Pagan de
"noise"
Great hotel with excellent breakfast, only down fall was proximity to rail road
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
Tamara
The room was big and comfortable. The staff was helpful in checking us in late in the evening while the hotel was getting busy. I was able to get a restful sleep after a long drive the day before my triathlon out at the lake.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
PW
Big room, clean, nice breakfast. Came late and left early so no real interaction with staff but registration was fast and easy. Thanks!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
The breakfast room was too small to accomodate the number of visitors and the "hot" food had been pulled directly out of the refrigerator and put into the warmer so as the people were taking their portions, the food was literally cold. Be sure to ask for a room towards the back of the property - freight trains running throughout the night.
"Tamale Festival"
We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at BW Date Tree. Beautiful and really kept up for an older Motel. It has large rooms, with new carpeting. Everything worked in the room and we even got a balcony off our room. When you check in they have a covered platter of Dates that you can help yourself to. Love that touch, along with DVD's you can check out for use in your room. Pool is heated and very clean. Grounds are well maintained and overall wonderful experience. The price was amazing too. Tamale Festival was so much fun to attend.
Mardie
"Hotel for HITS triathlon stay"
This is not a 5 star hotel, but the place, room, bathroom, and bed was very clean. I have no complains. I recommend this place.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Always egg.Bread is not good"
Toilet bowl was clogged on our last day of stay. Shower Head hose was leaking.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"good place for a short stay"
over all it is good, but in a rural location.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Convenient and Nice People"
I have stayed here several times and have yet to have a bad experience. The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean and comfy and they have one of the best breakfasts with many choices of foods. This is a convenient location for me when traveling from home to family visits in Southern California.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
plg
"Just okay and not sure about safety."
The hotel does have a nice pool and a good free breakfast but...safety doesn't seem to be of main concern. For example, our hotel room did not lock correctly and looked as if someone had tried to previously break in; the door was never repaired. The back door of the hotel remained unlocked late at night and the back parking lot lights were broken. All was a bit disconcerting and I was glad we only stayed one night. I don't think I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"We will try the Date Tree Hotel, again"
Overall, the hotel was great. The place was attractive, clean, serving a good breakfast & friendly & helpful management. Our issues were with the bed pillows & room air conditioner. The pillows were very hard, resulting in poor sleeping & morning neck aches. The air conditioner unit was very loud. We told the desk clerk about our issues as we checked out. Because of the hotel's attributes, we will try staying there again soon, on our way through the area, hoping the problems will have been resolved.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Friendly and helpful front desk staff"
The hotel was very nice with lots of free parking. The room was clean and spacious with a small balcony. We were staying the night before the Patriots Ride for our Heroes cycling event so we needed a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, it seemed that trains were passing by all through the night. If it was summer time we would probably have run the air conditioner which would have blocked the noise. The early breakfast was very good and the front desk staff were friendly and very helpful.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Triswimmer
"ok hotel"
ok hotel to stay at for the price if you are ever in indio.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Ricky
"Loved the staff! Everyone was very nice!"
Reserved last minute for a wedding I was attending! From the start every staff member was very nice. The offered us free breakfast for th following morning... It was pretty delish! The rooms are clean, a bit small tho. The only thing was that when I called the front desk for an extra blanket, they told me they didn't have any extra...hmm? Other than that everything was great! They have a large 24 hr swimming pool and a small gym! Pretty cool!!!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Mostly very good stay"
We thought the room was big and comfortable. The 24 hour pool and spa was delightful since the days were hot,. Everyone who worked there was extremely friendly and helpful. We did want customers to know the shower water rapidly fluctuated in the morning so please do not let a child 10 or under shower alone.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Dr. C.
"GREAT HOTEL"
WE ONLY STOPPED LONG ENOUGH TO SHOWER, SLEEP AND EAT BREAKFAST. BEST NIGHTS SLEEP I"VE EVER HAD IN A HOTEL, VERY QUIET, COMFORTABLE BED, GOOD WATER PRESSURE. WE DID HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME FINDING THE PLACE BUT THE DESK CLERK TALKED US IN BY CELL PHONE. THE POOL LOOKED VERY INVITING BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO USE IT. LOCATION IS KIND OF OUT OF THE WAY FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE CITY, BUT HOTEL IS NICE. PRICE WAS DEFINITELY RIGHT.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013