All hotels in Indio, California, United States of America

Good internet service
  • Value for money
    Great pool
    Poor vibe
"Not with my family along"
3 nights on business. Not the best surrounding area and the room was dated. Wouldn't stay there with any of my family. Price and comp breakfast were the reason for the choice.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Christopher
friendly, very quick to respond to help with repstions
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"No elevators! Disorganized Front Desk Staff."
Arrived on a Friday after 9pm to find that they did not have a room for us for our two night stay. Was offered a larger suite room on the 2nd floor...and told that we would move for the next day. No elevator...so I got to make numerous trips up a flight of stairs to get our belongings to the room. After my son went to shower, the front desk called to say they would be moving us to another room. This went down about 10pm....so needless to say I was less than thrilled. The front desk ladies were nice...but seemed disorganized. The room we did have was standard...clean and comfortable. The breakfast served from 530-930 was great.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
lisa
"Great option in Palm Springs area"
Place is great, economical option in this area. This is our third time staying at the Datetree, this time was better than before. Everything was great!
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Therese
"One night stay"
Front desk staff was very friendly. Room was comfortable. Everything was good except the sound of the train that went by around 11:30pm.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
RANDY
"Best Western Date Tree Hotel/ Indio CA"
friendly staff room was old but big the breakfast was good the pool was heated you can slightly hear the traffic on the main road and railroad
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great stay in Indio"
Very nice hotel. Wonderful reception and service. Great breakfast. Pool and hot tub open 24 hours. Great stay, highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Bring your own pillow."
The receptionist was great, the place nice and clean, awesome breakfast! The only reason i didn't give a five is because the pillows were huge and that's unconfortable for me. Other than that, excelent place to stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Sonia
"Excellent hotel close to tamale festival"
Staff is very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend to a friend
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"You'll love the breakfast!"
Great breakfast! No kidding, the best breakfast bar I have encountered. Waffles and lots of breakfast food and drink variety.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Bradley
"Good Indio location"
Just there overnight. Clean, basjic room. A/c unit was too loud to keep on.staff nice,Simple, but plentful breakfast offerings.good value
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
su
"Great stopover!"
Clean hotel. Large comfortable room with fridge (that we needed). King bed was great and we slept well. Breakfast had everything you could ask for...waffles, eggs, sausage, cold cereals, bagels, yogurt, etc. Very nice way to start your day. Hotel grounds were very well maintained and we saw a gardener working on keeping it that way. I would say that it was not in the middle of things, but yet we found it easily, and the restaurant that was recommended by the staff was close by and great!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Very friendly & helpful staff! Comfortable rooms."
A lovely oasis after a day of desert driving. The staff went out of their way to help us and make us feel comfortable. Would definitely stay here again
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Wonderful weekend"
We enjoyed our stay very much. We did use the pool on our first day and was surprised to see that there was a giant German Shepard dog in the pool area with it's owners who were consuming alcoholic beverages from glass containers which per the rules is expressly prohibited. When the staff was notified they said they would send someone out there right away which never happened. The breakfast was amazing for being a free "continental" breakfast. The biscuits and gravy were amazing as well. We would definitely stay at a Best Western again.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Would stay again"
Great stay. Super friendly staff. Kids loved the pool.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
brian
"Excellent place to spend some quality time"
Staff were very nice too. They called me ahead of time to let me know that thier is a mild change to my reservation. Excellent people
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
olu
"Nice place."
A nice, clean place to stay with a wonderfully helpful staff. Neighborhood a little sketchy, but it would not deter us from staying again. Very nice breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
John Kolacki
"Sleepless in Indio"
This is an average motel. I expected no more than this. However, my stay was greatly compromised by the over-loud A/C, the train roaring by throughout the night and the many truckers who woke me at 4:00.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"holdenreview"
Wonderful
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Joseph Holden
"Great Experience!!"
If you are looking for a reasonable hotel in Indio that is comfortable, provide a very delicious breakfast, and top off with the friendly staff, this is the one for you. Jacob who checked us in and Michelle who was in charged of the breakfast were so approachable and were great to talk to. They were truly a real blessing during our stay. We will definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Pastor Dave
"Isolated"
The staff was amazing! Gracious, helpful and friendly. The accommodations were spacious and comfortable. The only negative was the kitchen which was not properly stocked (eg utensils, cleaning materials) nor clean. Also, far from anywhere to get dinner!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"A night stop on our way to L.A."
The room was clean and everything worked properly despite the fact that it's an old hotel. My husband had problems sleeping because the temperature was difficult to regulate. Either too cold or too warm. My issue was the pillows. Our bed was a King size but the pillows were twin size bed pillows. Really small in comparison with the bed and they were not confortable either. Overall, it was easy to check-in and check-out. Pretty quite area and good service by the staff.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Sawickigirl
"Great Staff and Breakfast"
Staff was very accommodating and nice. Room was clean and service was good. The outside is a bit misleading but Stayed in the suite with full kitchen and marble kitchen counters and a big jacuzzi Tub. I absolutely LOVED IT!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"You Are Appreciated!!!"
An exceptional staff! They seem like a family and they treat guests like family. I stayed here several years ago and was very pleased; however I rate my current stay (over the Independence Day weekend) even higher. Indio, especially the surrounding areas are underrated to say the least. If you want to relax, have some outstanding food with nearby entertainment options this is the place. Don't get me wrong, the resort is away from the action yet close enough to indulge if you choose.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Date tree hotel"
Great place to stay. Nice rooms, great breakfast and a very huge pool,
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"24 hour pool service... Beware at night!"
We were all ready to swim after a long hot day in the desert. we quickly realized we weren't welcomed by the locals living at the hotel. i know they live there, because i met a girl that lives at the hotel who pointed out that everyone else at the pool lived there as well. She was really nice, but she too had her brother and sister sneak in for a swim that night. Everyone was blaring loud music, drinking and swearing up a storm. It made my niece and nephew uncomfortable and we left after a half hour after. we did have the pool to ourselves the following morning. Now for the positive.... Jacob checked us in and it was the best check in experience I have ever had a hotel. He is beyond polite and professional, made sure we had everything we needed and even recommended a place to get a yummy date shake. It was delicious! Thank you Jacob! The beds are comfy and the room is clean and well air-conditioned.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
hayley
"Great pool not crowded, great breakfast, comfort"
This hotel is located at a great stopping point on my way to L.A.. The pool is 24 hour, warm water, warm weather and palm trees. They are currently updating the showers so my favorite room location was not available this time. I did hear the train roll past a couple of times but had no trouble sleeping (no train whistles) and my room was very close to a fairly heavily traveled road but it did not cause any problems. I have not stayed at the casinos; but, I like the relative quiet and not lots of kids filling up the pool. The staff is very friendly. No scrambled eggs this time; but, had biscuits, gravy, hash browns, and lots of other items. Don't go there for gym.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Good for the money"
This is my third time coming back to this hotel, clean, quick access from the freeway and decent breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Alex
"Great hotel & Pool"
24 hour pool AWESOME Very friendly helpful staff
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Ron
"Awesome visit"
Great hospitality, entire staff willing to assist . Breakfast was unexpected and very much appreciated. We will stay here again and reccomend it to others
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"friendly staff and good breakfast"
the staff was very friendly and the hot breakfast was good
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Arturo
We were pleased to see how clean everything was. Service was good. The breakfast was setup a little awkward and caused a slight backup. Overall we were happy and would stay there again!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
"roaches"
inside the restroom there was too big roaches that was killed and laying on the floor Under the sink . I will report it to the management . I cloudn't get a another room because I had the last Room . so I did not get Much sleep .
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
vaughn martin
"nice staff"
Friendly helpfull fr desk staff
1 night trip May 10, 2014
tonyolanio
"OASIS OF EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Clean, comfortable, quiet and completely lacking in glamor means even the other guests are pleasant here. I have already booked another stay here for later this year.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Escrowhague
"comfy"
all around good quality
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Esther
"Easy access"
The motel felt a little old. It was not as nice as other best western motels I have stayed at.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Nice hotel and the pool just call you 2 jump in"
I was great family friendly hotel, definitely we will return
Other trip May 6, 2014
veronica
"Nice place with some facility issues"
Decent accommodations at reasonable cost. Complimetery breakfast above average. Problem with the shower--could not be turned on. Manager promised a refund of $35 on our bill which I thought was very fair.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great Value"
Hard to beat this hotel when considered for its value proposition. Very friendly staff and clean rooms. The property is older but they maintain it beautifully.
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
Ty
"Pleasant"
Nice big room, clean, friendly staff. Did not use the pool, small exercise room ok.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Wonderful find"
Lovely stay in dusty Indio! Stayed the night for a concert at Fantasy Springs, which was only four miles away. We didn't use a cab but if would have bee cheap. The area around the hotel looks sort of run down, but it was very safe. There is a family restaurant that shares the same HUGE parking lot. When we came back around midnight, the restaurant was turned into a club (playing old school Pharrell...almost went over!). Room was super clean - I even check down by the baseboards in the bathroom. The breakfast was nice but not any nicer than other free breakfasts but then again, I have stayed at other Best Westerns, so it was comparable. No biscuits and gravy, tear. Someone's review got me excited. Pool was HOT and leaf-strewn, but it's dusty, windy Indio, so it's par for the course. Hotel staff up front were so, so friendly.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Annie
Rooms are ok. Showers were dirty and need updating. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
esther
"Value for money"
My boyfriend and I checked in late after driving from LAX on our way to a wedding in the area (the wedding hotel was much pricier, so we decided to only stay there the night of). This was perfect for our short time there, and would have been fine for longer too. The staff was friendly and efficient, the room was clean (except for someone trying to come into our room at 7am, it was chained so they didn't get in, but I'm still hoping that was accidentally housekeeping somehow thnking we'd already checked out and not someone else with a key?). Breakfast was as expected for this type of hotel, fruit, yogurt, bagels, egg patties, etc. Overall it was a good experience!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Liz
"best stay on our trip!"
Everything was amazing! Very helpful staff, amazing breakfast, extremely comfortable and clean rooms. Best stay out of our 4 day trip! If driving through this part of the country again, would definitely stay here.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"good nights sleep"
I was able to get a good nights sleep that I really needed thanks...
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Great overnight stay on the way to Scottsdale
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Too much noise. First, housekeeping was next door to my room and for some reason at six in the evening they were having a loud conversation. Secondly, the guest in the room next to me carried on a very loud telephone conversation outside of his room on the adjoining balcony which was disturbing and awaken me from my sleep. Third, the room was located on the very back near the train track and trains ran quite often. I was very disappointed and did not get much rest. I would not stay there again and would not recommend this hotel to anyone else.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Elva Stewart
"Indio Accommodations"
The overall feedback is that the staff was courteous and very helpful with providing information on the best places to have dinner. The location was welcoming and very clean
Other trip Feb 24, 2014